Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan

+4
whitechoco
unlimitedz
JF_Koup
tweakmax2
8 posters

Go down

Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan

Post by tweakmax2 6th November 2009, 9:47 pm

For opc is it worth to get since opc much lesser mileage mean less servicing

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty Re: Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan

Post by JF_Koup 6th November 2009, 11:27 pm

tweakmax2 wrote:For opc is it worth to get since opc much lesser mileage mean less servicing

haha..seems like we are both on the same boat..i'm facing similar situation..

my qns is, how did CnC valued this promo as worthed $3k? from what i've gathered so far, for the first 3 servicings are the 1k (abt $50 according to forte drivers), 5k (same as 1k), and 10k (abt $150-$250 depending on types of services). what happen thereafter?? can we just keep sending in for free servicing then? haha..
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan Empty Re: Worth to get the free servicing at 2.49% loan

Post by unlimitedz 6th November 2009, 11:45 pm

If i rem corectly, including parts + labour cost waived...

my vote yup!! worth it... in case CnC exclaim that you didnt do this, didnt do that then ur 5yrs unlimited mileage cannot claim = gg..
JF_Koup wrote:
tweakmax2 wrote:For opc is it worth to get since opc much lesser mileage mean less servicing

haha..seems like we are both on the same boat..i'm facing similar situation..

my qns is, how did CnC valued this promo as worthed $3k? from what i've gathered so far, for the first 3 servicings are the 1k (abt $50 according to forte drivers), 5k (same as 1k), and 10k (abt $150-$250 depending on types of services). what happen thereafter?? can we just keep sending in for free servicing then? haha..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by tweakmax2 7th November 2009, 12:12 am

Juz want to check, will C&C limit the servicing to mileage or by time ? cos if by mileage , every 10k then OPC will takes donkey yrs to reach before they are eligible for the free servicing 

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 7th November 2009, 12:14 am

rem 3yr or 100km, tweakmax.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by tweakmax2 7th November 2009, 12:52 am

yup, I know is 3 yrs or 100k, but how they based on the frequency of the servicing ? Mileage or date? 

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 7th November 2009, 12:58 am

i tink shld be mileage.. i supposed most of us doesn't really go back exactly on the date given.. cos sometimes at the date given, we may not reach the mileage yet or we got no time send in so over the mileage instead
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 7th November 2009, 8:36 am

You are just paying for the servicing over the interest...so it depends...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 7th November 2009, 8:41 am

Lol, i think all the rest who have bought already all blur blur with one big question....

What is the offer for i/r now.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 7th November 2009, 8:56 am

2.49 for the free servicing. I did ask before what's the min loan. Its 40K for 7 years.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 7th November 2009, 9:01 am

NiVleK wrote:2.49 for the free servicing. I did ask before what's the min loan. Its 40K for 7 years.

If you do not want the free servicing? What would be the interest?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 7th November 2009, 9:28 am

NiVleK wrote:You are just paying for the servicing over the interest...so it depends...

Precisely. Most of us get 2.2% for interest rate and if you work out the total interest charged, based on the amount you intend to loan, one could easily calculate whether this "free" service is worth it.

I think if it is a OPC, mileage not likely to be high and hence one may not be able to enjoy the full $3000 limit that C&C has set. This is probably best for people who do close to 100,000km for 3 years.
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 7th November 2009, 10:12 am

NiVleK wrote:2.49 for the free servicing. I did ask before what's the min loan. Its 40K for 7 years.

When I booked my ride in May, the i/r was 2.58% for all tenture

1 SE fr LK quoted me min loan was $20K and 5 years. But My SE in Ubi gave me $10K and 2 years.

Actually depend on the SE whether he/she wants to earn more commission
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 7th November 2009, 10:25 am

aural wrote:

If you do not want the free servicing? What would be the interest?

2.2%
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 7th November 2009, 2:30 pm

so can i double-check with you guys, is it usually one servicing for every subsequent 10k of mileage after the first 10k?
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down