Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ?

+17
danielg
godspeedyou
Nolicense2
forte3737
kqkhlj
JuanST
jl1500k
eric lee
amerimacka
add001
vincent76
kysoong
Bed
jimixer
Fortessimo
dandeana21
stalejive
21 posters

Go down

Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ?

Post by stalejive 6th October 2009, 11:29 pm

Hi guys , jus wondering is it worth it to pay $2000 for the body kit and gps+reverse cam ? the bk is $1500 and gps+reverse cam is $500.....any inputs appreciated guys....thanx alot...

stalejive

Back to top Go down

Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty Re: Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ?

Post by dandeana21 6th October 2009, 11:44 pm

gps + reverse cam --> probably
BK @ 1.5k.. not worth it coz there's a thread here where our bros who do not want the BK will sell them to those who want it..

will be slightly cheaper if u get the BK from one of the brothers who are selling them here?
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Empty Re: Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ?

Post by Fortessimo 7th October 2009, 12:22 am

If u wan to pay $1.5k for C&C bodykit? I'd rather u take the money go out there to customize one for ur Forte.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 7th October 2009, 12:32 am

anyone any idea how much reverse cam cost outside?
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by stalejive 7th October 2009, 12:36 am

thanx guys for the inputs...appreciate it...

stalejive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 7th October 2009, 10:59 am

After in FOGS for a while and reading threads from bors and sis here, I came to a conclusion. Never pay $ for extra freebies. These 2 items are given as freebies by SE. Unless given free, might as well save up and do it outside.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 7th October 2009, 11:16 am

think the cost price for C&C gps/reverse cam is only $900.
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 7th October 2009, 12:03 pm

stalejive wrote:Hi guys , jus wondering is it worth it to pay $2000 for the body kit and gps+reverse cam ? the bk is $1500 and gps+reverse cam is $500.....any inputs appreciated guys....thanx alot...

kysoong wrote:think the cost price for C&C gps/reverse cam is only $900.

bro kysoong, where you get info tt C&C gps/reverse cam is $900...
earlier, stalejive mentioned $500 leh... Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Icon_scratch
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 7th October 2009, 12:08 pm

heard from my SE... think $500 is when u r registering for a new ride
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 7th October 2009, 3:17 pm

i c... ok, tks!
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by vincent76 7th October 2009, 6:55 pm

Not worth for the money for all those mentioned.
Can get better type outside and cheaper if you look around.
vincent76
vincent76

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 7th October 2009, 7:44 pm

Really sibeh bo wah, imho.
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 8th October 2009, 4:25 am

i wouldnt! 8)
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 8th October 2009, 5:59 am

nope not worth it at all.......go to MCD
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 8th October 2009, 10:10 am

not to mention there is nw a thread that C&C GPS is not user friendly... haiz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 8th October 2009, 10:36 am

with $2K can do alot of posion.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th October 2009, 1:05 pm

i finished all my additional poisons and havent reached 2k... Worth it to pay $2k for C&C bk and gps+reverse cam ? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 9th December 2009, 10:05 pm

Holux GPS cost around $300 from EastGear with free map updates and Reverse Sensor budget around $130 with installation for 4 reverse eyes and some also come with small LCD screen to show the distances, avoid the wireless RS types.

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 9th December 2009, 11:20 pm

stalejive wrote:Hi guys , jus wondering is it worth it to pay $2000 for the body kit and gps+reverse cam ? the bk is $1500 and gps+reverse cam is $500.....any inputs appreciated guys....thanx alot...

you browse thorough this forum and can see for yourself that the BK from CNC is giving buyers many problems. the worst thing is they say its normal.
therefore its not worth it.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 9th December 2009, 11:50 pm

i think the cam and the GPS is ok, but body kit too ex...
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 10th December 2009, 12:31 am

that piece of fibre or plastic is not valued at $1500, tell your SE to go ciak sai lah
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 10th December 2009, 9:59 am

i think there other better gps units than the one from CNC. if you really must have gps, then take a look at eastgear website.

but if you already decided to pay 2k to cnc, take note that they will play taiji whenever posssible. how they do that? every minor complain/problem they will say its normal.

is it worth to pay 2k to such a company? you judge for yourself

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 14th December 2009, 11:57 am

I bargain my SE until he give the GPS / reverse cam FOC. For bodykit, don't feel like waiting for 6 months so never pay for that.

Like some bros said, the CnC GPS not very friendly. Notice always show me longer ways one, though usually by expressway so lesser traffic. Also no option to manually reroute, only when you make a wrong turn then it will auto reroute. But if can get FOC, then mai hiam liao.... and it is the same software as the Samsung Omnia phone, so if you're used to that, this one easy to use.
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 12:00 pm

Yea get the NEFD bodykit, looks nicer in my opinion. Provided you lower the car of course, other wise it is quite similiar to the stock.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yongster 14th December 2009, 12:42 pm

Over the weekend, was at C & C and spoke to 2 different SEs.... 1 from Leng Kee and 1 from Ubi.... Both of them told mi the Bk must top up $1,200.... How cme yours said $1,500??
Yongster
Yongster

Back to top Go down

Post by BeanBag 16th December 2009, 12:41 am

danielg wrote:I bargain my SE until he give the GPS / reverse cam FOC. For bodykit, don't feel like waiting for 6 months so never pay for that.

Like some bros said, the CnC GPS not very friendly. Notice always show me longer ways one, though usually by expressway so lesser traffic. Also no option to manually reroute, only when you make a wrong turn then it will auto reroute. But if can get FOC, then mai hiam liao.... and it is the same software as the Samsung Omnia phone, so if you're used to that, this one easy to use.

Hey Bro, when did you get your ride?

BeanBag

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 16th December 2009, 7:24 am

Booked mid-Sep, got the ride in early Oct.
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by BeanBag 16th December 2009, 10:57 am

danielg wrote:Booked mid-Sep, got the ride in early Oct.

Thanks Bro, cos I just booked my ride, was quoted 1.5k for the GPS, after some bargaining brought it down to 500. U think worth it?

BeanBag

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 16th December 2009, 11:01 am

If you ask me (who got it FOC), $500 is still too much Razz But then since you already buy it, don't think too much. Just enjoy your car. The GPS, despite its shortcomings, is surely useful when you are going to someplace ulu and new to you.
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by aswalkersg 16th December 2009, 11:17 am

Yes C&C GPS always point to longer route and cannot select routes . Have to do wrong turn then re-routing can work. Max speaker level also too sound even without radio on.

Map not updated eg the road ouside the ex- National Library towards the tunnel, GPS lost .

New LCD screen got burnt pixel somemore.

Screen a bit too small.

Warranty is 1 yr with 1 free map update.

Any member knows :
1)any other way to get free update the C&C maps especially for the Mysia one?
2)Can a DVD be hook up to the LCD screen as Aux Input is connected to Rev Camera now.
3)Can our Head Unit plays DVD ?

Merry Christmas :-)

danielg wrote:I bargain my SE until he give the GPS / reverse cam FOC. For bodykit, don't feel like waiting for 6 months so never pay for that.

aswalkersg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down