Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Body Kit Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Body Kit Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Body Kit Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Body Kit Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Body Kit Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Body Kit Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Body Kit Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Body Kit Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Body Kit Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Body Kit

+8
omg2doors
kenincf
xianren
shawnseah82
scorpey
Elixir99
forte1978
sgforte
12 posters

Go down

Body Kit Empty Body Kit

Post by sgforte 24th October 2009, 10:07 am

Hey guys, and gals,

New member in this forum. Just want to check if anyone got good lobang for body kit? I traded in my original body kit under constant pressure from salesman saying that original need to wait for a long long time before i can get it.. So traded in lo..

sgforte

Back to top Go down

Body Kit Empty Re: Body Kit

Post by forte1978 24th October 2009, 11:22 am

hi if u intend to do bodykit can kindly msg me.
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 24th October 2009, 1:03 pm

sgforte wrote:Hey guys, and gals,

New member in this forum. Just want to check if anyone got good lobang for body kit? I traded in my original body kit under constant pressure from salesman saying that original need to wait for a long long time before i can get it.. So traded in lo..

Hi, welcome, How much u sold ur original bodykit for?
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 24th October 2009, 2:50 pm

if i were u and if like the CnC bk i will still get it.. cos the 3rd party bk so far all very expensive.. imho, it's just not worth the $.. so im kinda give up already.. Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 24th October 2009, 3:49 pm

yeah i also waiting for my bk SE told me have to wait for 2 month.Die like this colour might be different from my car once install my bk.haiz mad
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by sgforte 25th October 2009, 8:07 am

I traded in my bk for $500 with CnC.. Thought it was worth the $ but then i checked with the salesman during my first 1K and he told me that the bk cost $2000+.. i nearly fell off my chair.. so wanted to check out if there are other bk outside that are cheaper..

sgforte

Back to top Go down

Post by xianren 25th October 2009, 8:28 am

The SE lies. The BK only cost around $750 as my friend works in KIA.

xianren

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 25th October 2009, 8:31 am

If I were you, I would wait for the bk instead of trade-in it for $500, bro.
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 25th October 2009, 8:31 am

i think so far 3rd party bk (full set) easily above $500.. unless u get only partial kit.. and also gotto take note if the price includes painting n installation.. only advantage is u can choose the design u like, but so far not much choices.. the design i like cost $700-800 n not full set still.. sianz 1/2.. Body Kit Icon_sad
i think the trade in price of $500 is all along offcial.. but how much the bk worth is quite subjective.. my deal was one week b4 they launch the bk.. i was told if i want it back then i gotto pay $1k more... but for those deal wif bk.. if they dun want only $500 off original price.. kinda standard all the while..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 25th October 2009, 9:12 am

i think forte without bodykit looks best. =)
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th October 2009, 9:27 am

i think so too..... Body Kit Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 25th October 2009, 9:31 am

Forte needs a mild bk to make it nicer..... there are some things you will need to hide and is best done with bk.... look at under the doors, there is this reinforced bar, where you hook the jack if you have flat tire.... that bar is an eye sore....a nice simple side skirt will do the job of hiding that.... but if install side skirt, then the rear bumper would need to have lip kit to continue the lines...... but you have this stock rear diffuser, unless remove and patched, a lip for bumper will leave a gap, maybe that can be solved with grills, or half lip kit,.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th October 2009, 9:36 am

kapitan wrote:Forte needs a mild bk to make it nicer..... there are some things you will need to hide and is best done with bk.... look at under the doors, there is this reinforced bar, where you hook the jack if you have flat tire.... that bar is an eye sore....a nice simple side skirt will do the job of hiding that.... but if install side skirt, then the rear bumper would need to have lip kit to continue the lines...... but you have this stock rear diffuser, unless remove and patched, a lip for bumper will leave a gap, maybe that can be solved with grills, or half lip kit,.....

one other trick to hide the bar - paint it black.... Body Kit Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 25th October 2009, 9:37 am

JuanST wrote:
kapitan wrote:Forte needs a mild bk to make it nicer..... there are some things you will need to hide and is best done with bk.... look at under the doors, there is this reinforced bar, where you hook the jack if you have flat tire.... that bar is an eye sore....a nice simple side skirt will do the job of hiding that.... but if install side skirt, then the rear bumper would need to have lip kit to continue the lines...... but you have this stock rear diffuser, unless remove and patched, a lip for bumper will leave a gap, maybe that can be solved with grills, or half lip kit,.....

paint black also can see..... somemore the bar looks jagged...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th October 2009, 9:42 am

kapitan wrote:
JuanST wrote:

paint black also can see..... somemore the bar looks jagged...

can see but not so obvious one.... unlike if it is the same as the original body colour....
actually i did not notice it for my car as i have soundclad.... but when i saw other bsilver, then i asked my co-uncle what is was...only then i realised it was that... so he getting his painted black.... Body Kit Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 25th October 2009, 9:48 am

Paint black, ok, maybe an idea, where your co-uncle got it painted???

Side skirt would still be a solution, not only hide away the flaws, but also enhance beauty, of course with proper rear lip too...

For those wonder what Juan me talking about, the offending part is arrowed in the picture,..

Body Kit Barbelow
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th October 2009, 9:50 am

kapitan wrote:Paint black, ok, maybe an idea, where your co-uncle got it painted???

Side skirt would still be a solution, not only hide away the flaws, but also enhance beauty, of course with proper rear lip too...

For those wonder what Juan me talking about, the offending part is arrowed in the picture,..

Body Kit Barbelow

wah.... can park like that.... Body Kit Icon_twisted ... later will get stomped.... Body Kit Lol
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 25th October 2009, 9:53 am

JuanST wrote:
kapitan wrote:Paint black, ok, maybe an idea, where your co-uncle got it painted???

Body Kit Barbelow

wah.... can park like that.... Body Kit Icon_twisted ... later will get stomped.... Body Kit Lol

Private car park on a weekday afternoon..... come and stomp,..... hahhahahaaaa
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 26th October 2009, 10:19 am

so kapitan, u only do front lip so far? will u do side n back?? Smile
i agree forte looks good already, but with minor lips n skirts.. den will be perfect.. but the problem is the cost lor..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th November 2009, 11:11 pm

as the bk position is actually very low, if bk breaks... then what to do?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud 10th November 2009, 4:41 pm

hi brothers and sisters,
am new to this forum. just booked my first car bout 2 weeks ago~ =)

expected delivery date.. err... end feb 2010... Body Kit Icon_sad
still gotta wait so long...

i oso got the bodykit from C&C.. just wanna ask does installing it really makes going over hums and slopes scratchy to the bks?

Sorry ah.. new driver, new car... dunno much... = (

cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 10th November 2009, 4:50 pm

it is very low.... most humps and slopes are manageable but u need to slow down so as not to crunch ur suspension....

the most problems would be parking.... u cannot do front parking and as far as reverse parking, u need to be very mindful that u dun
hit the barriers or sidewalk....

even if ur able to handle the barriers or sidewalk, u oso have to be gentle when ur coming out of parking. as ur wheel cools down, it technically shrinks.... so when u come in ... no issue... no guarantee that it will not kiss when ur coming out.... Body Kit Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud 10th November 2009, 5:38 pm

O.o!
hope the reverse camera helps... =x

yup. i reverse park (a rented lancer with bk). but going up and down the hdb mscp is scary... dunno will bua the sidewalks beside the slope or not.. got people install front view camera for this kind of issues? =x
lol.

cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by alkhatiri 25th November 2009, 6:17 pm

bro,@ last...my SX bk is here,installation next thursday @ leng kee Body Kit Icon_lol

alkhatiri

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th November 2009, 8:09 pm

grtas... welcome to a new way of driving Body Kit Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down