Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing...

+11
Tristanity
Divine
dinkodink
astroboy28
Siaoster
ReDeViL
The Blue Cruiser
dandeana21
Leonard
tish
Fortec
15 posters

Go down

Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing...

Post by Fortec 25th June 2009, 4:33 pm

Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty Re: Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing...

Post by tish 25th June 2009, 10:00 pm

blur... why that guy put hand sign at the taxi....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing... Empty Re: Poor Taxi driver kana F for nothing...

Post by Fortec 25th June 2009, 10:20 pm

The taxi stop there to allow cars to go into the CP at the right, apparently the rude guy tot the taxi is playing punk with him stopping there, so he overtook from right and show the finger.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th June 2009, 10:48 pm

wah lao eh.. that uneducated guy... what was he thinking!! he must little driving experience....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 25th June 2009, 11:07 pm

the video a lil overated ..
especially those subtitles coming out .
make me feel lyk i've to side the taxi driver ..
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 25th June 2009, 11:13 pm

poor taxi uncle.. i kanna these type of ppl b4.. sometimes i ever caught up with dat person who does dat and den will point my finger to my head and signal to him to use his pea-brain.. clown dat fella cannot tahan.. LOL!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 25th June 2009, 11:45 pm

dandeana21 wrote:poor taxi uncle.. i kanna these type of ppl b4.. sometimes i ever caught up with dat person who does dat and den will point my finger to my head and signal to him to use his pea-brain.. clown dat fella cannot tahan.. LOL!!!

Ah ok...now I know why u always does that !!! hahaha
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 26th June 2009, 1:44 am

Most likely I will ignore this type of street loser. What's the point of getting agitated over this kind of xiao ren? Just ignore him lah, take a deep breathe and move on.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 26th June 2009, 5:32 pm

erm....to be frank.....the taxi parking there is kinda at fault....the video is quite biased...if i not wrong this should be the carpark entrance at great world city....where taxis queue at the main road....
if there is an entrance to a carpark or to anywhere for that matter, there's no reason why anyone should stop 1-2 car lengths in front of it...making it troublesome for ppl to enter......

and the video didnt show if the bmw driver was blocked intentionally by the taxi driver when he stopped there to wait for the taxi queue.......bmw driver may be just directly behind him when taxi driver decided to stop and wait at the taxi queue...front portion of video chopped off....no way to tell....the camry which passed by him into car park may have been coming from another lane so he wasnt blocked.....lolz

then again.....point middle finger a bit fierce.... Laughing

just my 2 cents.....Smile
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 5th July 2009, 9:49 pm

u think if this video is submitted the BMW driver wont kana ? lolx anyway i think he will be "RICH" enough to pay the fine ? haha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 5th July 2009, 10:00 pm

jus wonderin how come e taxi uncle able to rec tis video.. seldom c cab gt video recordin device..
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 5th July 2009, 10:46 pm

now taxi uncle goes hi-tech... hehe
but quite surprised they got time for forum...
but the video recording device is gd to have...
had just bought one set from the advertiser...
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 6th July 2009, 1:02 am

almost buang into a comfort taxi just now... that f-ker dog didn't switch on the headlights even though it was raining heavily. luckily I saw that taxi label on top, or else a mishap could take place...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 6th July 2009, 1:31 am

ReDeViL wrote:erm....to be frank.....the taxi parking there is kinda at fault....the video is quite biased...if i not wrong this should be the carpark entrance at great world city....where taxis queue at the main road....
if there is an entrance to a carpark or to anywhere for that matter, there's no reason why anyone should stop 1-2 car lengths in front of it...making it troublesome for ppl to enter......

and the video didnt show if the bmw driver was blocked intentionally by the taxi driver when he stopped there to wait for the taxi queue.......bmw driver may be just directly behind him when taxi driver decided to stop and wait at the taxi queue...front portion of video chopped off....no way to tell....the camry which passed by him into car park may have been coming from another lane so he wasnt blocked.....lolz

then again.....point middle finger a bit fierce.... Laughing

just my 2 cents.....Smile

plus 1!!!totally agreed!! hard to tell.. but middle finger abit too much la not happy come down talk la y point here point there? be a man do the right thing lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristanity 7th July 2009, 2:02 pm

Nowadays taxi drivers are well equipped. With Pen Camera, now with camera at the front ready to take down any road rage . haha.

Poor taxi driver.

Tristanity

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th July 2009, 2:28 pm

Anyway most of the Taxi drive deserve to be "F" always cos they are the one that always cos accident.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 7th July 2009, 3:15 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Anyway most of the Taxi drive deserve to be "F" always cos they are the one that always cos accident.

I agreed with 2 hands plus 2 legs up in the air Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by thaliamei 8th July 2009, 2:56 am

nothing wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Anyway most of the Taxi drive deserve to be "F" always cos they are the one that always cos accident.

I agreed with 2 hands plus 2 legs up in the air Laughing

Totally agreed!
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 8th July 2009, 8:46 am

Wah lau....we all dont like that mah.....
I have taxi licence reserve, when i'm out of job may be i drive taxi. dogeyes
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 8th July 2009, 9:27 am

mad Bo Bian have to like that. I have got bad experience with Taxi Drivers even though it's a minor one. Traffic light red, stop before the white line, taxi driver also stop behind me, still red light and suddendly "BANG". Taxi driver come down say sorry to me and say "I thought is green light already". mad

You tell me, "HOW TO NOT LIKE THAT"!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 9th July 2009, 2:34 am

greatgazoo wrote:mad Bo Bian have to like that. I have got bad experience with Taxi Drivers even though it's a minor one. Traffic light red, stop before the white line, taxi driver also stop behind me, still red light and suddendly "BANG". Taxi driver come down say sorry to me and say "I thought is green light already". mad

You tell me, "HOW TO NOT LIKE THAT"!

best part they bang u they sorry sorry expect u to forgive them but when u bang them!!! haha!! they claim u lost of use la oneday they can earn how much la.. KPKB!!
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down