Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Poor service from Pandan Gardan

+10
leon76
nothing
GPon
ong
dandeana21
VAG
forte3737
NiVleK
KnightRider
hanxiang87
14 posters

Go down

Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty Poor service from Pandan Gardan

Post by hanxiang87 25th January 2010, 7:39 pm

Damn man.. Last night I drove my car and parked at my workplace for my night shift, everything was okay.

When I collect my car at about 7.40am after my night shift, I discovered that my front windscreen CRACKED. (Guess this problem have been faced by some of us here)

I called the CnC Hotline and check whether there is any stock at Pandan Garden however the service operator advised me to go there to check out myself as Pandan Garden will be operating at 8.30am. I was also told that this replacement will takes me few hours of my time as I told him I needed my car badly for today.

When I reached at about 8.35am at the Service Lane, I waited for about 1 to 3mins standing by my car however nobody is attending to me. I can see 3 to 5 Kia personals within my vicinity however they seem to be busy with keying stuff at their keyboard while some chit chatting away.

I waited and waited then this Kia Personal came to me and asked "Am I here for service?", "My windscreen cracked", I replied. He then take a look at the cracked area and told me I have to place my car with them for 1 day.

Me: "I have called the service hotline and I was told the whole process only take few hours, how come I need to place my car for 1 day?"

Kia: "Who is that person? Do you have the name? This thing can't be done within hours. It need 1 day." (seem annoyed)

Me: "So what am I going to do?"

Kia: "...."

Me: "Okay, nvm. Why do you need to change this windscreen at least 1 day?"

Kia: "Because we need to wait for the silicon to dry and the whole process needed 6hrs"

Me: "6hrs? That's mean I can collect my car by today right? Why do you told me you needed 1 day?"

Kia: "Ya. 6hrs is equalivant to office hour. So it is 1 day."

Me: "....." (was thinking in my heart, he is playing his word and trying his luck)

Me: "Okay, take my car and replace the screen. Once ready call me thanks"

Kia: "Okay."

Proceed to documentation and car key hand over.

I went home and slept since it was after my night shift.

I woke up around 2pm however no call receive from CnC. I then called up them and I was told my car still not ready and was further informed that will be ready around 5plus.

At about 5.40pm, I reached Pandan Gardan and I spotted my car with the replaced windscreen park just infront of the service lane. However I did not receive any call saying that my car is ready!!!

I went to the customer and handed over the service slip to the CSO and ask what time my car completed servicing. She told me around 4pm to 5pm is ready for COLLECTION!!!

Wah liew, their service really CMI man.. If I didn't choose to go there and take a look I dunno when can I collect my car!! Worst of all, I pushed all my planned stuff to some other day.

Pandan Gardan CnC service quality is Poor service from Pandan Gardan Icon_evil
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Poor service from Pandan Gardan Empty Re: Poor service from Pandan Gardan

Post by KnightRider 25th January 2010, 7:45 pm

they are like that...Sucks service.....they will wait till close to end of the day then call owners to go pickup 1......
i'm waiting for my screen to crack....then i will have fun with them....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 25th January 2010, 7:46 pm

Damn.. I will nv go back there again.. My first two servicing with Leng Kee was cool.. Pandan... CMI..

LOL I will rather not to have my windscreen crack
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 25th January 2010, 8:20 pm

KnightRider wrote:they are like that...Sucks service.....they will wait till close to end of the day then call owners to go pickup 1......

why on earth you want your windscreen crack sia...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 25th January 2010, 11:07 pm

the reason they do not want to call early is because they do not want customers to have ample time to inspect the work. the advantages of calling late is to make sure customer WILL collect the car no matter how good or bad the workmanship is. even if customer not happy with the work, then too bad.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 25th January 2010, 11:22 pm

Be careful of one of the reception guy standing at the servicing station. His attitude is fxxxking bad. Poor service from Pandan Gardan Icon_evil I gone pandan twice and service by him. He always act blur or don't take initiative to give instructions to customer. Only when I push further then he will try to entertain you. The lady reception is even more initiative than him, she need to help me to remind him on what the customer need.

Overall it looks like there is no supervisor to manage them. So the receptionist, the service attendant, the techician, the car washer all doing their own task and never communicate with one another.

Oneday, I will go there to steal all the food inside the waiting lounge and noone will even bother!
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 25th January 2010, 11:23 pm

what i encountered was the stupid service guy din tell me that installing a BK will take one full day and made me rot at the lounge wif nothing to do.. that fella told me oni aft i went up to ask him on the collection time.. got so mad and scolded the fella for wasting my entire day for nothing.. duh...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 25th January 2010, 11:26 pm

seriously... dunno what happened to their after sales service =/
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 25th January 2010, 11:30 pm

NiVleK wrote:
KnightRider wrote:they are like that...Sucks service.....they will wait till close to end of the day then call owners to go pickup 1......

why on earth you want your windscreen crack sia...

cos got alittle chipped off...haha....I dont mind going down there and kbkb......
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 26th January 2010, 8:36 am

hi guys i also very pissed off by teh people there ... i wnet there in dec 2009 to report some fault of my car like the door panel deformed and my passenger seat plastic cover cannot close well.... so they are fast to help me to check ... ok but they indent for me the parts for repalcement ...have been more than one month no come and have been calling every week say the parts not arrived and they cannot control the delivery in korea....

very frustrating and worry that the door panel may give way ... sian not sur eshall i sent a email to CnC
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 26th January 2010, 1:10 pm

ong wrote:hi guys i also very pissed off by teh people there ... i wnet there in dec 2009 to report some fault of my car like the door panel deformed and my passenger seat plastic cover cannot close well.... so they are fast to help me to check ... ok but they indent for me the parts for repalcement ...have been more than one month no come and have been calling every week say the parts not arrived and they cannot control the delivery in korea....

very frustrating and worry that the door panel may give way ... sian not sur eshall i sent a email to CnC

yes. do send them an email.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 26th January 2010, 1:34 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:seriously... dunno what happened to their after sales service =/
earn ur money liao mah... LL lor their attitude Poor service from Pandan Gardan Icon_twisted .... Better give them fb and monitor a few day on the windscreen...
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 26th January 2010, 1:39 pm

Guess LK provide much better services, twice my windscreen cracked, send in by 8 30am, called to collect car by 3 pm.
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 26th January 2010, 1:57 pm

forte3737 wrote:
ong wrote:hi guys i also very pissed off by teh people there ... i wnet there in dec 2009 to report some fault of my car like the door panel deformed and my passenger seat plastic cover cannot close well.... so they are fast to help me to check ... ok but they indent for me the parts for repalcement ...have been more than one month no come and have been calling every week say the parts not arrived and they cannot control the delivery in korea....

yes. do send them an email.

yeah i wish but to who shal i sent too ??
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 26th January 2010, 4:39 pm

But last time i send to PG they got sms me once the car ready for collection

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 27th January 2010, 10:09 pm

GPon wrote:
hanxiang87 wrote:seriously... dunno what happened to their after sales service =/
earn ur money liao mah... LL lor their attitude Poor service from Pandan Gardan Icon_twisted .... Better give them fb and monitor a few day on the windscreen...

ya now i monitoring.. even the so called "RIKE COOL SOLAR FILM" replaced by them also budget de... U know our forte got the sun visor on the top windscreen right?

tat solar film just pasted until the bottom line of the sun visor.. =/
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar96 27th January 2010, 10:23 pm

HaHa guys let me share my very 1st exp in PG in 2001

In 2001, I went to PG for my 1k servicing, guess wad...
the moment the recep heard my ride is KIA, he told me to wait.
I saw guys from Mit came in later than me got attended.
I was piss off, " hey, why do I have wait to be attend?"
"please wait for the KIA personal to attend to you" ( which is one guy whom is not in office yet) I like WTF! mad

I waited 1hr 15mins just for that guy sh!t man (my rio is 62K not car meh)
Since then I swore not going to PG again

Later i went to CnC aljunie station which much better service center.
most of the guys I know went LK SC,
please do not go PG!
mad
Nightstar96
Nightstar96

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 28th January 2010, 9:34 pm

After 2 lousy services at pandan and hearing tat so many ppl say LK is better, next time i will go LK and try try....

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by banz86 29th January 2010, 12:55 am

Ya same, i also faced very lousy service at pandan.. But another thing is LK too far from my place. Go there really takes time for travelling.. sad~ Anyone knows at alternate places after all the free servicing?

banz86

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 30th January 2010, 9:11 am

yah guys ... went to pandan gardens yesterday teh kia centre, with a bad experience
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 30th January 2010, 9:24 am

what after sales service? they sold their car = job done! Evil or Very Mad
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down