Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Pandan 1k servicing. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Pandan 1k servicing.

+8
KnightRider
NiVleK
VAG
Juz@kid
impact2001
Bed
jl1500k
Antzyd
12 posters

Go down

Pandan 1k servicing. Empty Pandan 1k servicing.

Post by Antzyd 29th October 2009, 7:43 pm

just to share with bros out here. went to pandan for my 1k servicing.

The FOC car wash was fk up. my car became more dirty than before.

Antzyd

Back to top Go down

Pandan 1k servicing. Empty Re: Pandan 1k servicing.

Post by jl1500k 29th October 2009, 8:27 pm

Antzyd wrote:just to share with bros out here. went to pandan for my 1k servicing.

The FOC car wash was fk up. my car became more dirty than before.

Actually they just anyhow wash wash only lor. FOC wash for us so we cannot expect much. Unless you tell them don't wash when come for next servicing.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 29th October 2009, 10:41 pm

Hey! Today I went to Pandan for my 1k servicing also. Was having drinks with another Forte owner after we left C&C. Was happy to know another satisfied Forte owner. Generally I am very satisfied with Pandan servicing except for the waiting time. I complain about unremovable stains during collection and air con not cold. With these 2 minor issues, I send in my car at 9:30am and only receive sms at 4pm.

How they rectify my air con not cold problem was also funny... They re-adjust circulation A/C flap. I realise now my air con flap now can't go any higher, but can go low. Will this help? I will monitor for the time being......
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 29th October 2009, 10:45 pm

Bed wrote:Hey! Today I went to Pandan for my 1k servicing also. Was having drinks with another Forte owner after we left C&C. Was happy to know another satisfied Forte owner. Generally I am very satisfied with Pandan servicing except for the waiting time. I complain about unremovable stains during collection and air con not cold. With these 2 minor issues, I send in my car at 9:30am and only receive sms at 4pm.

How they rectify my air con not cold problem was also funny... They re-adjust circulation A/C flap. I realise now my air con flap now can't go any higher, but can go low. Will this help? I will monitor for the time being......

That techinican must thank god he still holding a job.. What a joke.. if he really adjust the a/c flap till cannot go up, i will surely kpkb..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th October 2009, 2:17 am

so lucky got diz feedback.... tot of going to Pandan for my nex servicing... tink i juz stick to LK better... at least, i can test drive e koup while waiting....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 30th October 2009, 8:13 am

I done mine at Pandan...the duration is around 2hr with standard 1K servicing. Overall service is norm. Food and drinks are ok at the waiting lounge. The car wash is like my home wash with vacuum. Juz don't like the guy at the reg counter.....He juz keep writing and nvr ask wht problem I wanted to report for servicing. Pandan 1k servicing. Icon_mad
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th October 2009, 8:15 am

Wah so bad? Cos when my koup is here...I will most prob be only going Pandan...since very near my place....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th October 2009, 1:03 pm

Yeah....thur night open too....can go after work.....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 31st October 2009, 10:26 am

wat abt ubi???
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 31st October 2009, 11:47 am

I check the online booking...dun have night le?

http://www.kia.com.sg/booking/make.asp
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 31st October 2009, 12:33 pm

Did you read the paragraph in red wording after the first paragraph of that page? Pandan 1k servicing. Icon_scratch Pandan 1k servicing. 256379

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 31st October 2009, 1:29 pm

ahhh....but when you click the check timing...dun have le...means cannot book online lor
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 2nd November 2009, 1:32 pm

impact2001 wrote:
Bed wrote:Hey! Today I went to Pandan for my 1k servicing also. Was having drinks with another Forte owner after we left C&C. Was happy to know another satisfied Forte owner. Generally I am very satisfied with Pandan servicing except for the waiting time. I complain about unremovable stains during collection and air con not cold. With these 2 minor issues, I send in my car at 9:30am and only receive sms at 4pm.

That techinican must thank god he still holding a job.. What a joke.. if he really adjust the a/c flap till cannot go up, i will surely kpkb..

Yeah man, seriously until now I still scratch head why adjust a/c flap???...
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 15th November 2009, 12:21 am

Hi i just did my 1k service at padan also, overall is average. EO not overfilled as i reminded them, car wash is acceptable, but I feedback that my handbreak bit loose so ask them to adjust, when collect the handbreak is so tight that only pull 2 click will lock the car already, I ask them why so tight the answer is "U say too loose mah so tighten for u lor Pandan 1k servicing. Icon_eek ", come on you are a car mechanic, not even know how to adjust a break to normal level

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 15th November 2009, 8:20 am

ong wrote:wat abt ubi???

better go pandan or alexandra. they are just the dealer for CNC. their tech squad is made up of 2nd tier people. the best people are at pandan/alexandra.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down