Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Would you rent a high-end car for your special day?

+2
Fortec
jactsq
6 posters

Go down

Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty Would you rent a high-end car for your special day?

Post by jactsq 10th June 2009, 12:09 am

Hi brothers and sisters, would like to seek opinions from everyone about whether you will/it is advisable to rent a high-end cars, such as mercedez especially for your special day (Wedding, Annniversary, Birthdays Celebrations, etc.)?

-What kind of services such as decorations etc. would you expect
-Approximately how much would you fork out for rental

Thank you so much! Smile

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty Re: Would you rent a high-end car for your special day?

Post by Fortec 10th June 2009, 12:12 am

Usually bridal shops have those special vehicles rental packages also, can check with them for a quote.

I think a convoy of forte beats the crap of any special car hehe.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Would you rent a high-end car for your special day? Empty Re: Would you rent a high-end car for your special day?

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 12:20 am

yeah! I agree! A convey of Fortes... shiok!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 10th June 2009, 12:24 am

Thanks so much for your responses!
Does that mean that you will choose to use your own car rather than renting something more expensive?

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 12:31 am

why rent something expensive when u can drive a brand new forte with a convey of fortes following u? it will be the spotlight of the road if this really happens..

A special car.. how is it special? Unless u are getting a Ferrari or lambo... then it is special.. if not.. all mercs or lexus or BMWs are a common sight..
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 10th June 2009, 12:33 am

Wah..next time my wedding i'm gona ask u guys to be my convoy liao! Kekeke..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th June 2009, 12:35 am

jactsq wrote:Thanks so much for your responses!
Does that mean that you will choose to use your own car rather than renting something more expensive?

I would, but I didn't during my wedding coz I haven't got a car then Razz.

But...just off my experiences...the wedding car don't really matter...

1) Only the first few minutes when car arrive at bride place, brothers horn their cars...hardly anyone look one...coz early morning, ppl just want to sleep.

2) The period when the car travel to and fro along the roads...nobody really bothers...coz wedding too common, and MERC, BMW, JAGUARS, AUDI also very COMMON. Maybe if it's a ferrari, labo, austin, GTRs, GT40s..or one of those rare supercars...ppl will turn and WOW!!! NICE car!!!...maybe also check out who the lucky couple is...then memory fade liao.

3) 99% of ur guests won't see the wedding car also....even if they do, they also don't know which one is ur wedding car...coz chances are there's another 2-3 weddings going on at the same venue.

4) You only spent less than 2hours in the car.

Use ur own car if u have one, if one can't be proud of what they own...what's the point Very Happy. But then again, having a nice car for wedding is a good way to impress also.

Don't mean to be negative here, sorry if I sound so.

Do wish ur wedding be a wonderful experience!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 10th June 2009, 12:40 am

Oops sorry... I think I should have put it clearer. My friend doesn't have any car and was wondering if he should get a Merc to rent for his special day or just borrow his relatives' car.

So I just wanted to check with everyone if it is worth it to rent a car? Coz some packages do not come with car rental but only decoration...

I would get a convey of fortes for my own wedding when it is time! Good Idea bro!!! hehe... Very Happy

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 12:40 am

Fortec wrote:
jactsq wrote:Thanks so much for your responses!

I would, but I didn't during my wedding coz I haven't got a car then Razz.

But...just off my experiences...the wedding car don't really matter...

1) Only the first few minutes when car arrive at bride place, brothers horn their cars...hardly anyone look one...coz early morning, ppl just want to sleep.

2) The period when the car travel to and fro along the roads...nobody really bothers...coz wedding too common, and MERC, BMW, JAGUARS, AUDI also very COMMON. Maybe if it's a ferrari, labo, austin, GTRs, GT40s..or one of those rare supercars...ppl will turn and WOW!!! NICE car!!!...maybe also check out who the lucky couple is...then memory fade liao.

3) 99% of ur guests won't see the wedding car also....even if they do, they also don't know which one is ur wedding car...coz chances are there's another 2-3 weddings going on at the same venue.

4) You only spent less than 2hours in the car.

Use ur own car if u have one, if one can't be proud of what they own...what's the point Very Happy. But then again, having a nice car for wedding is a good way to impress also.

Don't mean to be negative here, sorry if I sound so.

Do wish ur wedding be a wonderful experience!

well said.. exactly what is in my mind.. cheers
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 10th June 2009, 12:42 am

for my wedding, i rented a mini cooper.... self drvien ...
more worth it where i got to drive myself 3 days
n please note that i drive 3 days equal to the rent of a merZ for a day ...

so ......................
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 12:44 am

jactsq wrote:Oops sorry... I think I should have put it clearer. My friend doesn't have any car and was wondering if he should get a Merc to rent for his special day or just borrow his relatives' car.

So I just wanted to check with everyone if it is worth it to rent a car? Coz some packages do not come with car rental but only decoration...

I would get a convey of fortes for my own wedding when it is time! Good Idea bro!!! hehe... Very Happy

yr frenz can always arrange with his bridal studio for rental of wedding cars. Should be cheap.. else getting rental from any rental company will cost 300 for normal mercs to 500 for BMW 5 series .. quite expensive if u ask me..

y i know so much.. cos i am getting married end of the year.. did some homework.. the prices are abit steep if u ask me.. if i will really rent.. i will rent a lambo for 1.3K for 3 hours if i can strike TOTO this coming Thurs.. Twisted Evil
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th June 2009, 12:47 am

lawrenceke wrote:
jactsq wrote:Oops sorry... I think I should have put it clearer. My friend doesn't have any car and was wondering if he should get a Merc to rent for his special day or just borrow his relatives' car.

yr frenz can always arrange with his bridal studio for rental of wedding cars. Should be cheap.. else getting rental from any rental company will cost 300 for normal mercs to 500 for BMW 5 series .. quite expensive if u ask me..

y i know so much.. cos i am getting married end of the year.. did some homework.. the prices are abit steep if u ask me.. if i will really rent.. i will rent a lambo for 1.3K for 3 hours if i can strike TOTO this coming Thurs.. Twisted Evil

Can I drive the lambo back to the rental shop after your wedding? Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 10th June 2009, 12:47 am

lawrenceke wrote:

Wow... CONGRATULATIONS!!! R u planning for a convey of fortes??? Wink And thanks for sharing your researches here... Appreciate it very much. Very Happy

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th June 2009, 12:49 am

If got relative who can loan a car without causing much woes, best. Save $$ for more forte poison!.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 10th June 2009, 12:49 am

Kiang wrote:for my wedding, i rented a mini cooper.... self drvien ...

Hi, would like to check if the mini cooper came with the package or did you rent it with other car rental companies?

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 12:56 am

jactsq wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

Wow... CONGRATULATIONS!!! R u planning for a convey of fortes??? Wink And thanks for sharing your researches here... Appreciate it very much. Very Happy

initially planning.. but i think quite unlikely cos timing not rite.. i might not have my wedding in SG.. flying off Oz in a couple of weeks time..
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 10th June 2009, 1:00 am

jactsq wrote:
Kiang wrote:for my wedding, i rented a mini cooper.... self drvien ...

Hi, would like to check if the mini cooper came with the package or did you rent it with other car rental companies?

i rented the car outside lor

my package no cars only car deco
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 2:06 am

If ur friend is going to take pictures with his rented car, by all means rent a high end car. Else can save the $$$. Imagine my wedding i had a honda jazz, but my bro/sister cars got GTI Volkswagen, bmw, lancer following behind lol....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down