Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word

+21
chamot16
joepele
oilman
aural
jimixer
andikong
ck7373
pimp my ride
muff
duncton
reyesong
Blacks
ozzie75
tish
Juz@kid
waypoint
Terrier
greatgazoo
The Blue Cruiser
chengwei
mwerkz
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty Re: zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word

Post by waypoint 18th September 2009, 12:12 am

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Presen10

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Fresse
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Empty Re: zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word

Post by duncton 22nd September 2009, 1:55 pm

muff wrote:bro, you finally decided to remove the wording.....me still thinking leh.... zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Do the deed man!

I did it on Saturday night. Half way actually. Took out the CnC batch first. Nice and clean. zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 332362 But it dawned on me that the area which the batch covers do not have the PPS (CS-II) applied lor. zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Affraid

Monitor a bit... yah lar, dunno monitor what also... haha. But just see whether in daylight, and after a period, any bad-effects around that area.
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 22nd September 2009, 2:57 pm

duncton wrote:
muff wrote:bro, you finally decided to remove the wording.....me still thinking leh.... zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Do the deed man!

I did it on Saturday night. Half way actually. Took out the CnC batch first. Nice and clean. zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 332362 But it dawned on me that the area which the batch covers do not have the PPS (CS-II) applied lor. zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Affraid

Monitor a bit... yah lar, dunno monitor what also... haha. But just see whether in daylight, and after a period, any bad-effects around that area.

I removed them before going for CS-II.
IMHO, we should make the decision to remove or keep the emblems fast. Hehe
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 22nd September 2009, 3:12 pm

yah, I know now. but no worries, its just a small area. I'll ask them to do me the favour of touching up that 2 areas when I go in for maintenance.
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd September 2009, 12:01 am

Used to have one of those blind spot mirrors on the side... after removing them... some of the sticky parts refused to come off...

Autoglym did the job.

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Dsc05414

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Dsc05415

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Dsc05416

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Dsc05417

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Dsc05418
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd September 2009, 12:03 am

Anyway, I use a normal diaper cloth for polishing... works juz as well as the perfect polishing cloth by autoglym.

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 10th October 2009, 10:31 am

Btw, is the fluid in most ciggy lighters usable or only zippo fluid as in the brand zippo.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th October 2009, 3:29 pm

aural wrote:Btw, is the fluid in most ciggy lighters usable or only zippo fluid as in the brand zippo.

Best to use zippo fluid since it was already tested and proven. And try not to use other kind of fluid as you do not know wat kind of chemicals it contains that will destroy the paint work.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ForteBoy 11th October 2009, 8:25 pm

will zippo work on the steering wheel emblem ?

Alr removed the front and back ones ... waitng to sticky on the new emblem
: )
ForteBoy
ForteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th October 2009, 9:27 pm

ForteBoy wrote:will zippo work on the steering wheel emblem ?

Alr removed the front and back ones ... waitng to sticky on the new emblem
: )

Steering is not stick or tape on, it's clip on by 6 metals. Or u need to do is get a fine screw driver and pull it out slowly so as not to trigger the horn.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ForteBoy 13th October 2009, 10:45 am

Finally changed all the emblems to the pearl white ones !! Smile
Thnks bro gazoo for the advice : )
ForteBoy
ForteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Apul 13th October 2009, 11:16 am

Terrier wrote:

dont think.. if you notice.. I already remove mine today!!

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 16092010

bro u notice or not...
the logo like china bus lei...
KING LONG BUS
hehehe zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 Icon_smile

Apul

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th October 2009, 12:13 pm

Apul wrote:bro u notice or not...
KING LONG BUS

??? China Bus?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apul 13th October 2009, 12:48 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
KING LONG BUS

??? China Bus?

yup..its china bus logo called KING LONG bus..
try tail behind buses in spore,they currently using this bus which is economy

Apul

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 13th October 2009, 1:54 pm

Apul wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:
KING LONG BUS

??? China Bus?

yup..its china bus logo called KING LONG bus..
try tail behind buses in spore,they currently using this bus which is economy

Ya this one

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 King2010
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 13th October 2009, 4:34 pm

You can see it in Malaysia and other countries also.

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 113810zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 20090310
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 13th October 2009, 4:39 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
aural wrote:Btw, is the fluid in most ciggy lighters usable or only zippo fluid as in the brand zippo.

Best to use zippo fluid since it was already tested and proven. And try not to use other kind of fluid as you do not know wat kind of chemicals it contains that will destroy the paint work.

i think turpentine will be a better choice
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 13th October 2009, 4:40 pm

andikong wrote:You can see it in Malaysia and other countries also.

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 113810zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word - Page 2 20090310
thats it alot now will change back to the original 1 lol
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th October 2009, 4:52 pm

Divine wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:

i think turpentine will be a better choice

Better choice to?

Destroy the paint works or removing =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 13th October 2009, 4:56 pm

removing turpentine do not destroy ur paint and are used by spray paint shop to remove silicon/adhesive
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Apul 14th October 2009, 1:19 pm

Divine wrote:
andikong wrote:You can see it in Malaysia and other countries also.

thats it alot now will change back to the original 1 lol

better to have korean den china..lol

Apul

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 16th October 2009, 9:44 am

WAH SIMI L*N! KNS! LOL
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 16th October 2009, 9:56 am

OMG copyright breach...kia should sue
glad i didnt get that emblem
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2