Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word

+21
chamot16
joepele
oilman
aural
jimixer
andikong
ck7373
pimp my ride
muff
duncton
reyesong
Blacks
ozzie75
tish
Juz@kid
waypoint
Terrier
greatgazoo
The Blue Cruiser
chengwei
mwerkz
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word

Post by mwerkz 4th June 2009, 7:17 pm

pple tell me where to buy this zippo fluid. n how much. keke. heard pple say 199 shop got sell. but scare those spoil the paint on my car. keke.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty Re: zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word

Post by chengwei 4th June 2009, 7:19 pm

y wanna remove?

mine dun have FORTE. Sad

SE tell me out of stock. have to wait. No
chengwei
chengwei

Back to top Go down

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Empty Re: zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word

Post by mwerkz 4th June 2009, 7:20 pm

haa. dun haf FORTE word?? haha. wanna remove. dun like the word there. many bros out there oso remove liaos.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th June 2009, 7:47 pm

I don't mind removing it. Can put my name up instead. Smile
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th June 2009, 11:10 pm

mwerkz wrote:pple tell me where to buy this zippo fluid. n how much. keke. heard pple say 199 shop got sell. but scare those spoil the paint on my car. keke.

Very easy one, if you saw a Pa Sa Ma Lum, go find it and you will sure get it. cheap cheap somemore.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 4th June 2009, 11:13 pm

lol. ok. but even cheap pirated zippo fluid wun cost the paint on de car to drop hor? juz worried abt tat only.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th June 2009, 11:16 pm

no no worry. it wont. pirated zippo even better cos the fluid not that strong lolz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 4th June 2009, 11:18 pm

wow. great. than de zippo fluid in my hm 10yrs ago still can use? hahhaa.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th June 2009, 11:23 pm

sure no problem one. For the first time try to put alot to let the ahesive absorb the fluid, there after one minute, try to start pulling it out and at the same time put more fluid for easy removal.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 4th June 2009, 11:26 pm

remember to bring lighter aso.. flame it up!! lol!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 4th June 2009, 11:41 pm

And some rags also for better effect... Molotov Cocktail.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th June 2009, 1:05 am

after all done,, try claiming insurance... Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 5th June 2009, 6:44 am

Then head down to Komoco... Buy an Avante; no 'special' clubs to join. Twisted Evil
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th June 2009, 10:06 am

Ah neh shop. Provision shop, econ, sheng siong, 77 street.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 5th June 2009, 3:41 pm

waypoint wrote:Then head down to Komoco... Buy an Avante; no 'special' clubs to join. Twisted Evil

What 'special' club?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 5th June 2009, 5:54 pm

juz bought the zippo fluid from value dollar shop juz now. gonna try it later. not sure if it will ruin the paint on my car. later red become white. i faint -_-

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 5th June 2009, 6:03 pm

mwerkz wrote:juz bought the zippo fluid from value dollar shop juz now. gonna try it later. not sure if it will ruin the paint on my car. later red become white. i faint -_-

Check for expiry date.. Wink

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 5th June 2009, 6:55 pm

ops. i forget check when i buy.. later before i use than i check.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 15th September 2009, 12:22 am

Finally... After getting fed-up with having to remove the gunk, built-up in the nooks and crannies of the faux metal Cerato Forte tags over the week before I have to wash the car during the weekends. And having to use either a cotton bud or what-not to do so. Add that tinge of OCD-ness in me, I pried them all off along with the embossed aluminium C&C logo just now. No zippo fluid, no nothing. Just good old fashioned finger-nails at work.

Other than the leftover adhesive, it was clear that over the course of four months, the gunk had built-up nicely around the outline of the tags. Polished everything off with some polish and elbow grease.

Satisfied. Now I'm driving a car which has "no name"... LOL.

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacks 15th September 2009, 12:28 am

More and More like minded want to become "Wu Ming".
I removed after 6 months, spent hours. regret never use zippo but marks not obvious.
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by reyesong 15th September 2009, 12:38 am

the forte logo on the car look fine IMO.
so what u guys do with the logo after removing?

reyesong

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 15th September 2009, 12:49 am

In da bin! Twisted Evil

Unless you have the patience of a saint, they'd most probably be either defomed, twisted or already in bits from all that prying...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 16th September 2009, 9:43 pm

haha.... I'm looking to do this soon. tired of washing around the word and CnC name just pricks me..... cos their service sucks!!!

Hey, lets all be MUJI cars...
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th September 2009, 9:47 pm

bro, you finally decided to remove the wording.....me still thinking leh.... zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 16th September 2009, 10:02 pm

Well, just like Gary Gilmore said it in the late 1900s... J.D.I! Twisted Evil
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th September 2009, 10:07 pm

muff wrote:bro, you finally decided to remove the wording.....me still thinking leh.... zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Icon_biggrin

dont think.. if you notice.. I already remove mine today!!

zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word 16092010
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th September 2009, 10:14 pm

bro, yours not completely naked yet leh....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th September 2009, 10:18 pm

haha i still thinking want to get the korea FORTE or just leave it..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 16th September 2009, 10:45 pm

Well, just think about the next time you detail your car... There'll be nothing to catch the polishing mitt or cloth. No worries about leftover polish on the edges of the tags drying out and then turning an ugly white a couple of days later.

I'm sure there isn't anyone here who's worried about other people not knowing it's a 2009 KIA Cerato Forte, right? =)

Terrier wrote:haha i still thinking want to get the korea FORTE or just leave it..

Last edited by waypoint on 16th September 2009, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th September 2009, 10:52 pm

hehe.. true.. more likely I will remove it.. probably this weekend..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 16th September 2009, 11:37 pm

Terrier wrote:zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word 16092010

Nice ass... If not only for the "FORTE" emblem... rabbit
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 16th September 2009, 11:53 pm

LOL i removed all 3 on the very 1st day i got my ride.
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th September 2009, 11:56 pm

nv sell your C&C logo to mercz PI..

think can fetch high price =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 17th September 2009, 1:18 am

Can someone advise whether this zippo fluid can remove those double side tape items like visor and door guard? Wori this fluid might spoilt the paint work.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th September 2009, 1:21 am

ck7373 wrote:Can someone advise whether this zippo fluid can remove those double side tape items like visor and door guard? Wori this fluid might spoilt the paint work.

No problem, it's tested by most of us here and is proven and will not destroy the paint work.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 17th September 2009, 1:23 am

Not too advisable for plastic or painted plastic. Different kinds of plastic react differently. The door sills and edges are actually black stickers and don't forget the rubber bits which seal along the moving glass pane.

Clear plastic may even blur or mar when in contact with solvent like Zippo Lighter Fluid. Your paintwork is immune to Zippo along with petrol as well. =)
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th September 2009, 1:26 am

Yes, wat I mention is paintwork only. Not advisable on plastic as it will blurz it. Rubber still okie.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 17th September 2009, 1:32 am

Thanks for the advise. I suppose if someone intend to remove the plastic stuff like visor or door guard, he has already prepare to forgo the items and buy new one or leave it as bare original.....Smile
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 17th September 2009, 1:48 am

greatgazoo wrote:Yes, wat I mention is paintwork only. Not advisable on plastic as it will blurz it. Rubber still okie.

You are outright wrong bro gazoo, this Zippo and Ronsonol fluid are very safe on all plastic and acrylic materials, I do allot of Plastic signage and advertising materials. I use the Zippo fluid to clean up all rubber gum and oily surface. I can be 101% assure you that this Zippo fluid will never blur any clear plastic surface. Feel safe to use it on any dry surface, paint or plastic and even paper and cardboard.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th September 2009, 2:03 am

andikong wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Yes, wat I mention is paintwork only. Not advisable on plastic as it will blurz it. Rubber still okie.

You are outright wrong bro gazoo, this Zippo and Ronsonol fluid are very safe on all plastic and acrylic materials, I do allot of Plastic signage and advertising materials. I use the Zippo fluid to clean up all rubber gum and oily surface. I can be 101% assure you that this Zippo fluid will never blur any clear plastic surface. Feel safe to use it on any dry surface, paint or plastic and even paper and cardboard.

haha I know it wont cos I also use it on my plastic part and is safe but waypoint say it will mah, so to be safe, I better say not advisable on plastic, I din say cannot zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Icon_biggrin

Thanks for clarifying andy zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Icon_biggrin

And also do you all guys know that the WD4D is a good chemical to clean plastic especially your head lights and tail lamp plastic cover. It makes it shine zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Icon_biggrin I always do that trust me.

Last edited by greatgazoo on 17th September 2009, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 17th September 2009, 2:10 am

Ok that's another good DIY tips. The 4WD in an aerosol can.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 17th September 2009, 2:16 am

just to clarify... it is really 4WD and not referring to WD40 rite?

where can buy 4WD?
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 17th September 2009, 2:21 am

jimixer wrote:just to clarify... it is really 4WD and not referring to WD40 rite?

where can buy 4WD?

You are right, it should be WD40, being to quick to follow and typing the wrong name.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 17th September 2009, 2:28 am

Ha ha... Ok ok... Tks for the clarification...

Can use it to clean rims and tyre as well?
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th September 2009, 2:40 am

haha. Pah seh, typing error. Anyway I amended to WD4D.

It's good for cleaning off stain. Can use it on rims but not tyres as it will stain your tyre.

Just to add further to this WD4D, it not only work best for plastic but also act as a protectant since it is oil base. But of cos, it will wear off after some time.

But please do not apply WD4D on rubber or paintwork. This is something of a different chemical reagent. Different chemcial reagent react on different surface, so always consult those who have tried before.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th September 2009, 9:39 am

i use zippo on my computer hardware parts =X

haha thats the wonder of zippo.. just like lemon =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th September 2009, 11:15 am

might as well, someone buy one and bring on meet up. After meet up all become naked. zippo fluid to remove cerato forte word Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by oilman 17th September 2009, 7:27 pm

pimp my ride wrote:LOL i removed all 3 on the very 1st day i got my ride.

me too...and if you change the number plate back to front.. alot of pple can reongize the car

oilman

Back to top Go down

Post by oilman 17th September 2009, 7:28 pm

oilman wrote:
pimp my ride wrote:LOL i removed all 3 on the very 1st day i got my ride.

me too...and if you change the number plate back to front.. alot of pple cannot reongize the car

oilman

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 17th September 2009, 7:33 pm

Actually, I heard that you can use Autoglym to remove it too....
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next