Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

+60
qristeele
Realm
meeoows
kenneth
mighty meow
Mahinda
kenincf
Korean
FriesL
lukester
ace_mav
jimixer
xforte
cboonh
kysoong
brian
Aura
tiny
dreamzzlandz
scorpey
samueltst84
BluRz
antzng
Potatoes
loveforte
ben1975
kapitan
dav2011
Pegasus
muff
greatgazoo
mwerkz
Dar
ckpay
26JMC
Fortei
chamot16
Liverfools
lakopi
oscar33
leo
FeiLeong
Terrier
Kev_78
Slow Ryder
add001
jackohy
nothing
lawrenceke
ForKia
gravin
myforte
tish
astroboy28
eraser
turbo4ev
HoLH123
keigo
nocash
purple
64 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty Re: How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

Post by Terrier 24th June 2009, 5:47 pm

dont think so much.. just collect like a happy man will do.. never give you car.. u complaint.. give you car.. u suspect them =.=!!

hehe.. anyway welcome to the community
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 9 Empty Re: How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

Post by lakopi 24th June 2009, 5:55 pm

kenneth wrote:i think the current car plate the number is starting with 4XXX... chinese don't like 4

Confirm bo ? ... wah jia lak ..... but if really particular about 4xxx... then go and bid for a good no. lor http://app.lta.gov.sg/motoring_vo_bid.asp?Prod=&carplt_typ=CAR&series=SJS ..LOL...

Saw some of my favourite nos... but can only lao chiu nua ..... min $1k to bid ... where got $$ lah...
lakopi
lakopi

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 24th June 2009, 5:57 pm

Terrier wrote:dont think so much.. just collect like a happy man will do.. never give you car.. u complaint.. give you car.. u suspect them =.=!!

yar lor consider lucky oridi can collect early..

if not follow the agreement lagi jialat, no day and nite.. Sad
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 9:29 pm

Wow, grats to those SE call n say car ready!!! Nothing beats getting car !!! Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 24th June 2009, 10:39 pm

Terrier wrote:dont think so much.. just collect like a happy man will do.. never give you car.. u complaint.. give you car.. u suspect them =.=!!

hahha
yah lor i don't care abt number one. but just to console myself for not been receiving call from my SE.

Razz

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaker 25th June 2009, 12:22 am

1.6SX(A): Titanium SilverPurchase: 5th Jun 09
Price: 54,699
Package: Nil
ETA: Jun/Jul
COE Status: Succeeded

sneaker

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore79 25th June 2009, 9:29 am

I should be the last of the pre lunrch buyer to get car. heheh

1.6SX(A): Spicy Red
Purchase: V Day 09
Price: 45,999
Package: rikecool.leather.mat
ETA: arrived in May, collecting this 2 days
COE : Mar

Why so late? cos both no licence hahahh and bought it cos love at first sight
eeyore79
eeyore79

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 25th June 2009, 11:59 am

Wah.. Congrats bro... 46k? great value really.. 10K increased since... eer.. no license? so you park it all there.. ? need help to utilize it haa.. (joking)...
may i ask for those selling this would this affect the selling price? haaa.. lower depreciation ya?....

mine.. still waiting for SE call leh.. wonder if the stock is really in.. anyway to confirm registration on LTA?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore79 25th June 2009, 12:36 pm

Go onemotoring.com login with singpass all information there. i know my car number etc earlier and i had to inform my useless SE thats its done. OMV is amost same, its just the paper CEO value that make the different when sell. Maybe
eeyore79
eeyore79

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 25th June 2009, 12:41 pm

eeyore79 wrote:Go onemotoring.com login with singpass all information there. i know my car number etc earlier and i had to inform my useless SE thats its done. OMV is amost same, its just the paper CEO value that make the different when sell. Maybe

quick call.. got plate number already which mean within 2 days can collect car....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 25th June 2009, 4:52 pm

Hi all... Need some advice here...

As what above have said, the car plate number currently has already reach SJR4xxx therefore if those who don't really like to have the number 4 infront which is the better method to go for , or is there any other cheaper n better suggestion that u guys able to advice?

1) Get the car plate number first and see if i like the number anot, if don't like dan go for the bid.

OR

2) Go for the Bidding stright

Knowing both ways need to pay more additational money,
But which method is cheaper/better?
Also, will the time for collecting the car be affected by using either ways?
or is there any other method that u guys can suggest?

Blur liao... Sad
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 25th June 2009, 5:29 pm

Just back from Leng kee to settle down payment and paper work.

Pay advance 1st car installment cash,insurance with credit card and
check through the freebies stated black n white in the paper...

Luckily go through the freebies written wrongly offer Rikecool 25,suppose to be 28, immediate correction Rikecool 28.. Smile

Door visor no stock, will install during the 1000km servicing.

Car no plate SJR4XXX canot escape going to register 2 days time.

Told from today onward have to wait for collection ETA b4 10 Jul... Rolling Eyes

Knn showroom got so many ppl test drive the forte with new price 54999 and told still got ppl booking.. eeek

my SE claimed no time to have lunch break so busy , morning delivery car to customer in pandan garden and afternoon settle down payment and paper work like me

Now count down the day to collect my beauty.. Smile grin
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 25th June 2009, 5:33 pm

mighty meow wrote:Hi all... Need some advice here...

As what above have said, the car plate number currently has already reach SJR4xxx therefore if those who don't really like to have the number 4 infront which is the better method to go for , or is there any other cheaper n better suggestion that u guys able to advice?

1) Get the car plate number first and see if i like the number anot, if don't like dan go for the bid.

OR

Blur liao... Sad

I don't know about Kia, but when buying Jap cars, you can tell your SE to avoid registering your car no. that begins with 4. And they will really avoid for you. You can try to tell your SE that. But I think the best they can do is to avoid 1st digit. I don't think they will accommodate things like prefix don't want C, X, Y etc.

Definitely collection time is affected either way. You need time to get another number, without this other number, how do you collect your car? Your car will be number-less, which is not possible.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 25th June 2009, 5:38 pm

FeiLeong wrote:Just back from Leng kee to settle down payment and paper work.

Luckily go through the freebies written wrongly offer Rikecool 25,suppose to be 28, immediate correction Rikecool 28.. Smile

Told from today onward have to wait for collection ETA b4 10 Jul... Rolling Eyes

Knn showroom got so many ppl test drive the forte with new price 54999 and told still got ppl booking.. eeek

my SE claimed no time to have lunch break so busy , morning delivery car to customer in pandan garden and afternoon settle down payment and paper work like me

Registering next 2 days, I think the 4 series over already. Now already at 48xx liao... 2 more days I don't think you will hit the 4 series anymore. Very Happy

The information contained herein is correct as at 25 Jun 2009 / 16:36:41
Vehicle Prefix Group:Car
Range Of Vehicle No.:SJR4825Y to SJR5465X (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 25th June 2009, 5:48 pm

gravin wrote:
FeiLeong wrote:Just back from Leng kee to settle down payment and paper work.

Registering next 2 days, I think the 4 series over already. Now already at 48xx liao... 2 more days I don't think you will hit the 4 series anymore. Very Happy

Really me just now pay cash for my outstanding, if use cheque have to delay 3 days
and SE told me my car nos start with 4..is start with 5..is the bonus to me hehee..Thanks for the info, Gravin
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 25th June 2009, 5:51 pm

oic.. thanks for the info gravin... btw how do u get to see the car plate number reach till wat number liao??

mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 25th June 2009, 5:53 pm

mighty meow wrote:oic.. thanks for the info gravin... btw how do u get to see the car plate number reach till wat number liao??

Pls refer here : https://vrl.lta.gov.sg/lta/vrl/action/pubfunc?ID=EnquireHighestSysNo
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 25th June 2009, 5:56 pm

no problem... sharing is a joy! thumbsup

A... I logged in at onemotoring using SingPass. Click on Ownership - Vehicle No. - Enquire Vehicle No. Allocation Pool.

Alternatively, at the onemotoring home page, look under Buy a New Vehicle on your left. Click Vehicle Registration Number Allocation Pool.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore79 25th June 2009, 5:59 pm

just delay the time they go LTA for ur car . till SJR 5xxx. i dun like 4XXX also. SE say 2 week back will be 2-3xxx . he delay end up 4XXX hai ...
eeyore79
eeyore79

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 25th June 2009, 6:43 pm

Went down to sign paper today...getting my forte around 6th July leh...can't join the 3rd meet up...haiz

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 25th June 2009, 7:46 pm

mighty meow wrote:Hi all... Need some advice here...

OR

Blur liao... Sad

bro, i had the same worry as u, so i ask my SE & he told me Q1 is ur ans.
if u don't like the no. & wana bid, u nd to go to LTA, min bid 1K, plus 1.3K admin charge to LTA.

guess what, yday got my car plate no & it's nt vy nice. No
since i don't ve $$$ to bid.
so i tell myself, i've 2 options, either i look @ it in "+" or "-" side.
i choose "+" side & now @ peace with my new no.
in fact, i starting to luv my new no. after i look my bible study & one of the verses said:
Isaiah 43:4 - “When you're in rough waters, you will not go down.” angel

THAT, i'm going to stick below my rear car plate no lol! lol! lol!
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th June 2009, 10:35 pm

myforte wrote:Went down to sign paper today...getting my forte around 6th July leh...can't join the 3rd meet up...haiz
hmm.. hard to sa, who knows scarlee ur car can get early Smile anyway u can still go down if there is no car Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 26th June 2009, 12:27 am

Anyway ah...is there any forte bros and sis strike lottery with their car number so far? just curious..haha!

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th June 2009, 9:01 am

you will knows if the 4D thread appear reds.... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 26th June 2009, 10:15 am

same case liao...settled all payments yesterday but SE said 50 50 chance to get 5XXX number...sian!!...but at least got car so no complains...but reg plate 4XXX damm not nice leh...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 26th June 2009, 10:42 am

ask ur SE don't register today. Think next week onwards no problem liao. Today already 4963 onwards. If you are the later ones, you will surely get 5xxx... next week confirm all 5xxx liao!

Enquire Vehicle No. Allocation Pool
Enquiry Results
The information contained herein is correct as at 26 Jun 2009 / 09:40:39
Range Of Vehicle No.:SJR4963G to SJR5582R (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 26th June 2009, 10:43 am

pray hard to tee kong liao...also keep calling SE to hold on as long as possible...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 26th June 2009, 11:28 am

haa. dun go down settle payment den he sure wun register for u lo

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 26th June 2009, 12:00 pm

ok la. no more 4XXX liaos

Enquire Vehicle No. Allocation Pool
Enquiry Results
The information contained herein is correct as at 26 Jun 2009 / 10:58:01
Range Of Vehicle No.:SJR5086G to SJR5701P (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 26th June 2009, 12:02 pm

This is really good news!

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 26th June 2009, 12:04 pm

yeah! good news to all here! No more 4 series! Anyway, i think they only start registering today as my SE told me the cars arrive today...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th June 2009, 12:18 pm

gravin wrote:yeah! good news to all here! No more 4 series! Anyway, i think they only start registering today as my SE told me the cars arrive today...

so today getting your car?
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 26th June 2009, 12:27 pm

realise c&c olways do registration for cars on fri =p

grats to all gettin ur car soon/.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 26th June 2009, 12:34 pm

keigo wrote:
gravin wrote:yeah! good news to all here! No more 4 series! Anyway, i think they only start registering today as my SE told me the cars arrive today...

i wish leh keigo bro... but i don't think so soon. they have to do all the rikecool and your other freebies etc right?
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th June 2009, 12:39 pm

gravin wrote:
keigo wrote:

i wish leh keigo bro... but i don't think so soon. they have to do all the rikecool and your other freebies etc right?

icic.. for rikecool when collect car better car your windows see got bubble or not..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 26th June 2009, 12:41 pm

thanks for the reminder! U got checklist not? Send to me leh.. i lazy to do my own! HAha... I very honest to tell you i m lazy...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 26th June 2009, 1:00 pm

that's good...but if get 58XX...damm siong also..hahahaha

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 26th June 2009, 1:01 pm

huh? why? confused
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 26th June 2009, 1:03 pm

5885?

wu papa wu
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 26th June 2009, 1:25 pm

Would they register first, or wait for cheque to clear first..
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th June 2009, 1:40 pm

gravin wrote:thanks for the reminder! U got checklist not? Send to me leh.. i lazy to do my own! HAha... I very honest to tell you i m lazy...

dont need check list. Just check your exterior, light will do. The rest don't bother much case got cover by warranty.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 26th June 2009, 2:03 pm

purple wrote:Would they register first, or wait for cheque to clear first..

Normally C$C money face, clear the cheque then do register.. Crying or Very sad

Just received sms from my SE today din register yet due to car tax no yet pay... Sad

I asked her first place why u asked me for cash?

Then she later sayin expedite my management to register fast..sianz

Anyway car confirmed in here as long met my date line for collection, will rest the case. Very Happy
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 26th June 2009, 2:39 pm

now my SE says only register on Monday...like that no need to rush me like hell earlier....maybe by then..6XXX perhaps...hehehe

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 26th June 2009, 2:47 pm

ooh 6 series also not bad....i 'm going down to settle everything by next week...guess its gonna be eiher 5 or 6 series le
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 26th June 2009, 2:53 pm

i hope i get 6 series....now looks like up to 5701 liao...hope got more ppl register today...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 26th June 2009, 3:02 pm

Yeah manz.....hope to get 6 series too.

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 26th June 2009, 3:26 pm

waaa...jus now say dun wan 4 series, hao bu rong yi 5 series liao... now u all asking for 6 series! POWERFUL!!! Smile
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 26th June 2009, 3:27 pm

dun mind if it goes to 8series....haha

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 26th June 2009, 3:31 pm

waaaa see~ so hard to satisfy u people. Hehe... Razz
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 26th June 2009, 4:18 pm

haha. initially i wanted 8 too. but got 9; haha. den i was thinking 5-9 oso ok la.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next