Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

+60
qristeele
Realm
meeoows
kenneth
mighty meow
Mahinda
kenincf
Korean
FriesL
lukester
ace_mav
jimixer
xforte
cboonh
kysoong
brian
Aura
tiny
dreamzzlandz
scorpey
samueltst84
BluRz
antzng
Potatoes
loveforte
ben1975
kapitan
dav2011
Pegasus
muff
greatgazoo
mwerkz
Dar
ckpay
26JMC
Fortei
chamot16
Liverfools
lakopi
oscar33
leo
FeiLeong
Terrier
Kev_78
Slow Ryder
add001
jackohy
nothing
lawrenceke
ForKia
gravin
myforte
tish
astroboy28
eraser
turbo4ev
HoLH123
keigo
nocash
purple
64 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty Re: How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

Post by Terrier 9th June 2009, 9:12 pm

HoLH yours shld have it =).. hehe dont forget u secured COE earlier than me and my color is the popular color so might have limited stock which im lucky to have it..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 4 Empty Re: How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

Post by HoLH123 9th June 2009, 9:52 pm

bro, what colour did you get?
Maybe they only bring in those popular colours.
Anyway, keeping my fingers cross Smile
will be standing by my phone for 24/7 bounce

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 9th June 2009, 10:07 pm

So envy..all getting calls. Still waiting for mine...next round will my 5th bid liao.

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 9th June 2009, 10:10 pm

Terrier wrote:gravin.. dont give up hopes.. I can see most of them got their COE and almost collected their cars and lesser people complaining abt COE not successful.. which mean your hope of getting COE next round is high.. why not wait it anxiously for the next final round with high COE =)

SE just called me to say C&C won't be selling me the car cos' they don't earn anything by selling me the car (according to them, we bought too cheaply! WTF! They set the price ok! NOT me!). So Byebye all... won't be joining your big family! Have fun with your ride!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 9th June 2009, 10:11 pm

thats sad
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 9th June 2009, 10:16 pm

gravin wrote:
Terrier wrote:gravin.. dont give up hopes.. I can see most of them got their COE and almost collected their cars and lesser people complaining abt COE not successful.. which mean your hope of getting COE next round is high.. why not wait it anxiously for the next final round with high COE =)

SE just called me to say C&C won't be selling me the car cos' they don't earn anything by selling me the car (according to them, we bought too cheaply! WTF! They set the price ok! NOT me!). So Byebye all... won't be joining your big family! Have fun with your ride!

Sorry to hear that...but dont just leave like that, we still can be brothers,kaiks, friends...
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 9th June 2009, 10:21 pm

huh just $1k different from mine.. what is $1k to C&C?? think just excuses.. haizz maybe after this.. might not support C&C anymore!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 9th June 2009, 10:22 pm

Terrier wrote:huh just $1k different from mine.. what is $1k to C&C?? think just excuses.. haizz maybe after this.. might not support C&C anymore!!

cos' mine is OPC? I downpay $10k. total only $20k loan...5yrs. I think your loan amount and tenure matters alot... I see those take 10yrs loan one all getting the car... Smile
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 9th June 2009, 10:24 pm

Serious...they yayapapaya now. Got biz also dont want. My hope is fading too.

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 9th June 2009, 10:27 pm

gravin wrote:
Terrier wrote:huh just $1k different from mine.. what is $1k to C&C?? think just excuses.. haizz maybe after this.. might not support C&C anymore!!

cos' mine is OPC? I downpay $10k. total only $20k loan...5yrs. I think your loan amount and tenure matters alot... I see those take 10yrs loan one all getting the car... Smile

bro, my 2.0sx oso loan 5 yrs.
who is ur SE?
talk to their boss.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 9th June 2009, 10:27 pm

gravin wrote:

Bro, mine also OPC loan $25k, dont lose hope. If i'm not wrong, you still got 6 bids, cos they still bids for you a single one.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 9th June 2009, 10:29 pm

thanks all, SE mentioned to proceed with my refund le. I no need to wait till the 6th bid! YAY!

loveforte: mine is 1.6SX(A). Talked to their manager before. They only say they don't know. Smile

nocash: A... no need to wait till 6th bid. SE will proceed for refund tomorrow, after I sign the form
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 9th June 2009, 10:33 pm

gravin wrote:thanks all, SE mentioned to proceed with my refund le. I no need to wait till the 6th bid! YAY!

loveforte: mine is 1.6SX(A). Talked to their manager before. They only say they don't know. Smile

nocash: A... no need to wait till 6th bid. SE will proceed for refund tomorrow, after I sign the form

so fierce?
got business oso dun wan to do leh... Shocked
let it be...maybe they actually want to make u come out some cash thats y they tell u in this way???
hmmm....
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 9th June 2009, 10:37 pm

loveforte: SE told me explicitly they cannot sell me the car as they don't earn. Ask me want to top up anot. Topup for what?! No car to give me also. And try to bullshit me say COE price will drop, we should wait. WTF! I told SE don't ask me to wait anymore, I only want to be refunded... I seriously not interested in topping up to let SE earn the commission. I feel that SE wasn't doing a good job. My money could have been better well spent. There isn't only Kia in the market. Smile
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 9th June 2009, 10:48 pm

samueltst84 wrote:metal bronze

I order the same car same color as you but 1 day later then you and till now still no news from SE. Sad
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 9th June 2009, 11:00 pm

gravin wrote:loveforte: SE told me explicitly they cannot sell me the car as they don't earn. Ask me want to top up anot. Topup for what?! No car to give me also. And try to bullshit me say COE price will drop, we should wait. WTF! I told SE don't ask me to wait anymore, I only want to be refunded... I seriously not interested in topping up to let SE earn the commission. I feel that SE wasn't doing a good job. My money could have been better well spent. There isn't only Kia in the market. Smile

ya. thats true.
but seriously i can only say forte will be a good catch if everything goes smoothly..
ur case is actually kinda rare.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 10th June 2009, 1:27 am

that sucks. since when car dealers have a choice to not sell us the car?
shouldn't it be our choice instead of theirs? this is shit man.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 1:34 am

bo bian...they stated 6 bid non-gtd.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 2:37 am

gravin wrote:loveforte: SE told me explicitly they cannot sell me the car as they don't earn. Ask me want to top up anot. Topup for what?! No car to give me also. And try to bullshit me say COE price will drop, we should wait. WTF! I told SE don't ask me to wait anymore, I only want to be refunded... I seriously not interested in topping up to let SE earn the commission. I feel that SE wasn't doing a good job. My money could have been better well spent. There isn't only Kia in the market. Smile

sorry to hear that. I believe ur SE is the buay steady type. anyway if u still want ur car without top up u can go straight down and talk to their manager, make a big fuss and compare to others who got their car with similar process. It may help u get ur car.

all the best Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 10th June 2009, 2:46 am

guys from other forum who booked on 18 May also have their car allocated to them for this June shipment. So april or earlier should get it too. if not, *$(#&$@*
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 10th June 2009, 5:59 am

Purple, how come those booked in May can get their cars so fast?? I wonder based on what factors they allocated the cars to the owners?

Gravin, how come they will refund you without passing through the 6 bids.. I thought its in the contract that the refund will be made only if COE bidding not successful after 6 biddings.. Did you make noise to the SE or write in complaint letter to their management?

can I check with you all, do you think the showroom where we placed an order matter in us getting the cars at an earlier date or a later date?? As in customers who placed orders from Ubi showroom will get priority compared to those who placed their orders from Alexandra showroom, since Alexandra offer more freebies??

But having said so much, I seriously think C&C management really jia-lat!!!!!! and dont trust the SEs' words for they are always full of craps and excuses, especially Ubi SEs... super niao!
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 10th June 2009, 10:07 am

exactly like what my parents told me, they asked me why I didn't complain. How can they say they don't want to sell us based on pre-agreed price? I also explained it's a 6 bids non guaranteed thingy, they can still tell you after the 6 bids that they didn't manage to secure your COE, thus, return you your booking fee. Cos' they simply don't want to sell the car to you.

Since SE offered to help us get back the booking fee earlier, I accept it. That's the last thing she can do for us, and I hope she does it right! I am just pissed why they don't tell me earlier so I can skip all this hike in COE. Anyway, no matter what I am not topping up or whatever cos' I don't want to let C&C earn my money... And definitely the SE will not get a single cent from me too. I should be spending my money happily elsewhere.

Seriously, when I booked, SE told me she show hand her free gifts leh. I never ask for anything lo. She told me give me car mat, tuff kote, rikecool and paint protection for booking a OPC! I thought 'wa, good deal!' In the end, she's just kidding me. TMD!

Dreamzzlandz: don't ask me why they can return me before the 6 bids is up. SE offered this service, so I just take. I don't want to question her. Cos' I ask her top up le, when can take car, SE tell me don't know. Bottomless pit again... I don't want to let her snook me again - tell me COE will drop all that crap!

The best thing I don't understand is I book at 47,999. I told SE I wanna top up $1k for BK. That makes it 48,999, same price as people who book under the BK promotion and got their car. Just that mine is a OPC... WTF!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 10th June 2009, 11:01 am

Hi Gravin,

I ever spoke to kia manager on the coe bidding system before and I have to say he is a quite a nice guy. From what I understand, they will try as much as possible to get the car for u once u committed by signing on the dotted line. His reason was if there is any cases of customers not getting their coe after 6 bids, it will affect their image as a car dealer.. which sad to say, is ur case now.. anyway, I think u shd talk to the management on what has happened to u (even if u have now decided to give up and refund.. at least make ur point clear to them) and see what they say/ can do for u..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 11:09 am

i tink OPC is the tricky part.. cos SE earn lesser or watever crap so selling the car to normal plate is better in this sense.. like wat we analyse, the COE is going back to its old days.. car prices too.. so it will be profitable to sell at the prices now than sell u prices tat is 2 mths back..
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 10th June 2009, 12:07 pm

thanks all, SE spoke to manager and gave us 2 options:

1) Top up $4000, must change my car colour (Metal Bronze) to another less popular colour.

2) Get back my booking fee.

I have chosen the 2nd Smile I don't see why people who book at 48,999 can get their car without topping up and I need to top up $4000! This is not acceptable! Way too ridiculous! And NO way will I ever buy a Kia again nor introduce to anyone. Good luck folks! Hope you are not in a bottomless pit like me! Razz
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 10th June 2009, 12:16 pm

gravin wrote:thanks all, SE spoke to manager and gave us 2 options:

1) Top up $4000, must change my car colour (Metal Bronze) to another less popular colour.

2) Get back my booking fee.

I have chosen the 2nd Smile I don't see why people who book at 48,999 can get their car without topping up and I need to top up $4000! This is not acceptable! Way too ridiculous! And NO way will I ever buy a Kia again nor introduce to anyone. Good luck folks! Hope you are not in a bottomless pit like me! Razz

wow top-up 4K and become 51K like that might as well go for 2L instead... option 1 is really suck...and as gd as asking you to get lost.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 10th June 2009, 12:18 pm

if they ask for 2K i think still acceptable.
But 4k is really too much

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 10th June 2009, 12:21 pm

YEAH... I think they are just asking me to get lost... So I did... $4k is way OFF lah!

SE even try to make me commit even before she tell me how much the top up was. I scolded her and ask if I commit now, later you tell me $10k, I also top up ah? Siao bo?
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10th June 2009, 12:22 pm

Wah..top up 4k?? Even the guaranteed COE option is only extra 2k. I think it's crazy..C&C either didn't padded the difference in COE rise, or they refuse to earn less..

Gravin, sorry to hear about your plight. I think maybe you wait abit, I believe the reason why Avantes are so cheap now is because they might be releasing a new facelift version soon.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 10th June 2009, 12:26 pm

yah.. 4k too much.. not worth it.. complain complain!!
go to CASE.. go to the manager boss etc! =P
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 10th June 2009, 12:29 pm

hey tiny... it's ok. I am just sharing here cos' I don't want ppl to get into the same situation as me. I call this the Lan-Lan situation.

I am looking at Avante as one of my options. Not gonna wait cos' to me, car is just a form of transportation, not so much on good performance etc. I don't know much about them anyway. And I don't want to wait further cos' COE likely to hike further. And lastly, I got a car plate on hand which I must utilized within 12 months, else LTA gets my money for nothing. Haha...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 10th June 2009, 12:31 pm

scorpey wrote:yah.. 4k too much.. not worth it.. complain complain!!

scorpey... go to CASE... what can i say??? My hubby ask me to suan4 le ba... so Lan Lan lo... He ask me dont get angry cos it affects my health...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 10th June 2009, 12:56 pm

gravin wrote:

scorpey... go to CASE... what can i say??? My hubby ask me to suan4 le ba... so Lan Lan lo... He ask me dont get angry cos it affects my health...

okie.. sad to hear that... =(
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 10th June 2009, 1:15 pm

HoLH123 wrote:
Terrier wrote:Alright.. just received called from my SE and been told that my car is allocated inside 13rd June shipment.

Paperwork etc have to be done within this week before the car come so I will assumed it to be delivered to me soon ^^

To many bros still waiting for COE.. your chances of getting COE shld be high too since there's stock for most of us.. See C&C bid your COE coming bidding.. Good luck

congratz bro!!!
me still waiting for my SE to call me Sad

LoveForte, ur SE told u June 13 has 500 units in shipment - those with COE secured and booked in April will surely get their cars in this shipment? Is this true??????

Anyone knows the answer?

drunken
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 1:28 pm

gravin, why u dont demand to speak directly to manager rather than letting your SE be middle man.. u know sometimes SE trying to play ard with words to make "assumption" and see how desperate is this buyer.. the more desperate u are.. the more u will top-up..

anyway forte is just a nice to have car.. go for a car which is great to have.. wish u all the best =)..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 10th June 2009, 1:34 pm

gravin wrote:hey tiny... it's ok. I am just sharing here cos' I don't want ppl to get into the same situation as me. I call this the Lan-Lan situation.

I am looking at Avante as one of my options. Not gonna wait cos' to me, car is just a form of transportation, not so much on good performance etc. I don't know much about them anyway. And I don't want to wait further cos' COE likely to hike further. And lastly, I got a car plate on hand which I must utilized within 12 months, else LTA gets my money for nothing. Haha...

U should demand to see the management right away!
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 2:06 pm

Potatoes wrote:
HoLH123 wrote:
Terrier wrote:Alright.. just received called from my SE and been told that my car is allocated inside 13rd June shipment.

Paperwork etc have to be done within this week before the car come so I will assumed it to be delivered to me soon ^^

To many bros still waiting for COE.. your chances of getting COE shld be high too since there's stock for most of us.. See C&C bid your COE coming bidding.. Good luck

congratz bro!!!
me still waiting for my SE to call me Sad

LoveForte, ur SE told u June 13 has 500 units in shipment - those with COE secured and booked in April will surely get their cars in this shipment? Is this true??????

Anyone knows the answer?

drunken

hmmm...since i book in 3rd may and secured coe on 6th may. i quite sure april batch that booked and secured coe shld be able to get the car for 13th june shipment. downpayment and loan actually do some tricks.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 2:25 pm

I'm having a bad feeling gravin's SE is a super act blur type and simply heck care. I doubt he/she even consult the manager. About "ask manager" could be a big bull shit of not asking but making his/her own decision of canceling the deal.

All in all i believe this is just the SE spoiling the whole C&C.

Anyway Gravin, mind to let us know ur SE's big name so we will keep a look out ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 2:32 pm

yea.. i dont mind exposing such SE attitude and doesnt deserves to any biz in car dealer world..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 10th June 2009, 2:41 pm

Guess what, my SE never even bother to arrange to get my car in. If not for me pushing behind with some contact I know I think I will have to wait till my COE due date before it expire then I can get my car.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 2:55 pm

some se just want to spoil market! Damn!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 3:03 pm

tish wrote:some se just want to spoil market! Damn!!

i believe these SEs are the buay knn type.. newly joined SEs who donno any shit but come into the sales line to sell sumthing which is Hot in the market and expect the management to spoonfeed them. Forte is Hot selling for these few months.. so even a bimbo will join in the fun to sell forte even they are inexperienced. Evil or Very Mad
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 10th June 2009, 3:12 pm

gravin wrote:

I booked on 12APR and am expecting to not secure COE (2 bids left). When I am in your situation, I will go all the way to make sure I put sand in their rice bowl if that is what they are asking for.

Last edited by Aura on 10th June 2009, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 10th June 2009, 3:13 pm

That's aggressive, Aura....but this should be the attitude!

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 10th June 2009, 3:13 pm

gravin, i agree with talking to the manager and exposing the SE. too many people are walking away without a complaint, thats why the trend keeps going on.

Aura, what colour did you get?
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 10th June 2009, 3:16 pm

myforte wrote:That's aggressive, Aura....but this should be the attitude!
Been in the service sector for too long to know what is sub-standard service.

All are paying customers, why are new buyers getting COEs earlier than those who book earlier? Based on the selling price at the time of signing? This is not acceptable at all.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 10th June 2009, 3:19 pm

Aura wrote:
myforte wrote:That's aggressive, Aura....but this should be the attitude!
Been in the service sector for too long to know what is sub-standard service.

All are paying customers, why are new buyers getting COEs earlier than those who book earlier? Based on the selling price at the time of signing? This is not acceptable at all.

fully agree on this point. Never give up without putting a fight.. 1K deposit for 3 months can become alot of $$ if u know how.. so don give up till u get some compensation from C&C.. Twisted Evil
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 10th June 2009, 3:24 pm

purple wrote:gravin, i agree with talking to the manager and exposing the SE. too many people are walking away without a complaint, thats why the trend keeps going on.

Aura, what colour did you get?
Mine is Blue.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 10th June 2009, 3:26 pm

Mine's black, 12 April too, 3 bids left but no bid at all.
Not gonna go down without a fight if i dont get my car!
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 10th June 2009, 3:56 pm

Bro gavin, suggest u bring this up in writing to CnC....and cc your email to the bosses.....may help...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next