Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

+60
qristeele
Realm
meeoows
kenneth
mighty meow
Mahinda
kenincf
Korean
FriesL
lukester
ace_mav
jimixer
xforte
cboonh
kysoong
brian
Aura
tiny
dreamzzlandz
scorpey
samueltst84
BluRz
antzng
Potatoes
loveforte
ben1975
kapitan
dav2011
Pegasus
muff
greatgazoo
mwerkz
Dar
ckpay
26JMC
Fortei
chamot16
Liverfools
lakopi
oscar33
leo
FeiLeong
Terrier
Kev_78
Slow Ryder
add001
jackohy
nothing
lawrenceke
ForKia
gravin
myforte
tish
astroboy28
eraser
turbo4ev
HoLH123
keigo
nocash
purple
64 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 4:00 pm

ya, gravin, even if u dont want to buy from CC, complaint ur SE to the boss for such attitude, how can se keep saying "dont know" " not sure". Very bad attitude.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many SX(A) buyers yet to get your car?

Post by Aura 10th June 2009, 5:04 pm

I would write to KIA Korea cc C&C and the local papers.

How can they ignore old customers who could be paying less? They state the price and we committed. It's a transaction done.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 10th June 2009, 5:16 pm

yup you have my full support on this...its not right for the SE to treat paying customers this way...if have too, make a big case in the papers!.

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 10th June 2009, 5:18 pm

myforte wrote:That's aggressive, Aura....but this should be the attitude!
It gives me no pleasure to do stuff like these.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 5:20 pm

ya lo...we are buyer leh!
in sg customer is always right.
they shld serve us instead of giving us attitube
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 5:20 pm

Wondering where gravin booked his car?? later his SE = my SE den i better dont comment much cause my SE nv give me any issues.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 5:24 pm

gravin tell us ur SE, so we can ask our frds not to buy car from her
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 5:31 pm

loveforte wrote:ya lo...we are buyer leh!
in sg customer is always right.
they shld serve us instead of giving us attitube

oppsss i hate this type of attitude.. what buyer is always right attitude..

if you notice.. its only Singapore likes to use this kind of attitude.. u go other countries like HK, Australia, BKK, China, US and UK.. they will just give u a big smile and said thank you and see you again even though u are angry and not buying their product.. To them is I dont bother.. I continued to serve u my services.. if u think buyer is always right.. den go buy from else where dont buy from me..

I used to be in sales line and an indian lady come in buy things in the shop.. den demand me to open up and test.. Of coz I denied cause IT products are like that, will u like to buy a stuff which is opened before?? I told her, u buy it den I let you test. Any fault I change for you on the spot.. she keep demand and say what.. im buyer.. i have the rights!! In the end I screwed her upside down and said.. so what you are buyer.. Im the seller which protect my goods in first hand and sell to customer not as fussy as you! Not interested den go else where, I dont mind losing a customer.. In the end she walk off yelling her way out.. guess what 30mins later.. she come back to me and said.. can discount anot.. I said no.. and finally she said ok.. i take that.. Instead of continue to "Suan" her.. I save her with some pride.

Morale of the story.. Never Demand.. You are not the boss!! This is why I never yell or scold my SE. Now she have abit of abilities to push the car out first etc.. and willing to come to me and do paperwork etc... Very Happy
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 5:36 pm

haha...i trying to b funny ma..
but seriously, some sales person really CMI.
everything ask them they will reply dunno, dunno, dunno. not sure and whatever shi*.
i myself last time SE oso. but i not like gravin SE like tat. Laughing
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 10th June 2009, 5:40 pm

Maybe we should form a petition group and go down to CnC and meet their management... what say u? i also booked in 12 April....
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 5:43 pm

hehe.. those act blur SE is because not willing to earn that bucks anymore so rather make up story to siam the whole incident. Actually I dont expect this to happen in AD which they aiming for ISO award for customer satisfactory and etc.

seems like they are just like PI..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 5:45 pm

agreed What a Face
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 10th June 2009, 5:56 pm

Terrier wrote:hehe.. those act blur SE is because not willing to earn that bucks anymore so rather make up story to siam the whole incident. Actually I dont expect this to happen in AD which they aiming for ISO award for customer satisfactory and etc.

seems like they are just like PI..

Hmm...PI Private Investigator, to investigate whether you need the car urgently?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 6:01 pm

Paralle import.. they investigate us for what lolz.. I can sue them for intruding my personal life if they investigate me.. =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 10th June 2009, 7:16 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
tish wrote:some se just want to spoil market! Damn!!

i believe these SEs are the buay knn type.. newly joined SEs who donno any shit but come into the sales line to sell sumthing which is Hot in the market and expect the management to spoonfeed them. Forte is Hot selling for these few months.. so even a bimbo will join in the fun to sell forte even they are inexperienced. Evil or Very Mad

Well not really, my SE had been working in C&C for 10 over yrs... and this is the kind of service that I got from him.

I'm thinking maybe because forte is selling like hot cake, those SE had earn enough so now relax and give those hack care type of attitude.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10th June 2009, 7:22 pm

gravin wrote:hey tiny... it's ok. I am just sharing here cos' I don't want ppl to get into the same situation as me. I call this the Lan-Lan situation.

I am looking at Avante as one of my options. Not gonna wait cos' to me, car is just a form of transportation, not so much on good performance etc. I don't know much about them anyway. And I don't want to wait further cos' COE likely to hike further. And lastly, I got a car plate on hand which I must utilized within 12 months, else LTA gets my money for nothing. Haha...

Hey if you are in a rush, just grab the i30. It's so cheap now compared to the first time it was launched. I believe you wanted auto version right? The FC is slightly poorer than the Forte's though.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 10th June 2009, 7:30 pm

gravin wrote:
Seriously, when I booked, SE told me she show hand her free gifts leh. I never ask for anything lo. She told me give me car mat, tuff kote, rikecool and paint protection for booking a OPC! I thought 'wa, good deal!' In the end, she's just kidding me. TMD!

Dreamzzlandz: don't ask me why they can return me before the 6 bids is up. SE offered this service, so I just take. I don't want to question her. Cos' I ask her top up le, when can take car, SE tell me don't know. Bottomless pit again... I don't want to let her snook me again - tell me COE will drop all that crap!

The best thing I don't understand is I book at 47,999. I told SE I wanna top up $1k for BK. That makes it 48,999, same price as people who book under the BK promotion and got their car. Just that mine is a OPC... WTF!

Gravin, sorry to hear the frustration you have gone through with C&C ..mine is not happy either.. think there is really a few SEs in C&C to spoilt the image.. I have got a bad SE too.. anyway, its quite ridiculous for them to ask you to ask up $4k to get guaranteed COE, when the guaranteed COE is only 2k more.. I order my ride at 48999 before any top up for COE, mine is OPC too..

Your SE really one of the kind.. tell you give you car mat, tuff kote, rikecool and paint protection for booking a OPC, and in the end tell you that she is kidding you...haha, maybe you should tell her that you had wanted to buy the car, then when she give you the form to sign.. tell her that oh, " I am just kidding you!" think she will go mad...

Maybe you should take your money and consider Toyota Vios Sports edition OPC.. last time when I saw it during April, it was almost the same price as Forte.. I thought toyota got a higher resale value compared to forte... And the Toyota SE who served us, was quite polite and very pretty.. Very Happy

I really think C&C management really sucks!!!!
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 10th June 2009, 7:54 pm

many thanks to all the brothers and sisters out there. I am consoled to hear all these. I know there are many people behind me. My plans now is to get back my booking deposit, then write to their management. I don't want it to affect the time I need to get back booking deposit. Cos' I want to use this money to purchase my next car. I will update all (1 month later - used to process booking fee) after I write to them Smile

Give you all my information.

Booked on 25 Mar 09
Booked a OPC, 1.6SX(A), Metal Bronze
Freebies: Car Mat, Tuff Kote, Paint Protection, RikeCool
Booking price: 47,999. Later on added 1000 for bodykit.
Wanted to down 10k. So total loan = 47,999-10,000-17,000 = 20,999.
Loan approved by M@yb@nk 2 - 3 days after booking
SE is a lady, M*l**n**e K*a from Alexandra showroom

This morning:

I: I don't think your explanation that price too low you can't sell me the car is acceptable. Why you can sell people at the same price?

SE: I never say price too low cannot sell. I gave your husband options. 1) wait for 2 - 3 bids for COE to drop (BULLSHIT!) 2) top up - your husband say don't want, 3) take back your booking fee

I: So if top up, must top up how much? After I top up, will you give me an exact date of delivery?

SE: Erm... maybe $2k, or more. You want to top up?

I: I don't want maybe, I don't want IF. I want definite how much to top up. And I want to know if you can give me exact date of delivery. If not, I will be conned by you to drop into a bottomless pit again.

SE: So you willing to top up?

I: You never give me exact amount, how I commit? Later you say 10k, I already committed beforehand to you, don't you think I am stupid?

SE: Ok, I check with manager, call you back! *hang up phone*

Minutes later, my husband called me.

Husband: SE don't dare to call you. She called me.

I: I screamed at her, of course she don't dare to call me lah!

Husband: She say 4k. How?

I: Siao ah? Give her money to earn after she give us all this shit! Tell her to return us our booking fee lah! TMD!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 8:06 pm

OH! so is the SE la....
lucky i nv buy from her.
before forte launch i went C&C to tk a look and she serve me.
but i went back to C&C and buy forte i nv look for her. i dunno y oso.
haha...
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 8:08 pm

gravin.. just to let u know Avante have this COE waiting problem aso.. I joined their forum before securing the COE last round cause I give up hopes on Forte that time..

After reading their COE bidding for avante.. they are asked to topup and many people unable to secure their COE too.. cause Avante price too low and C&C bought most of the COE.

So if avante really your next choice.. why not ask KMC SE what is the chances of getting car.. is there ready stock in SG and etc..

Else I will recommend u to go for other alternative instead of continue the waiting game. Otherwise 4K top up dont let C&C SE earn.. can always go for other SE.. but yours is an OPC car + less loan years, usually will encountered high payout.

Anyway cant comment much cause If I know how C&C works.. I already sack many SE and managers =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 10th June 2009, 8:08 pm

Minutes later, my husband called me.

Husband: SE don't dare to call you. She called me.

I: I screamed at her, of course she don't dare to call me lah!

Husband: She say 4k. How?

I: Siao ah? Give her money to earn after she give us all this shit! Tell her to return us our booking fee lah! TMD![/quote]

haha...u fierce leh...
nvm...the SE dun serve to earn $$ from u bcoz she is providing such a low class svc.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 8:10 pm

see.. not all leng kee SE are better than Ubi.. so dont stereotype Ubi SE too =).. Lolz
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 10th June 2009, 8:32 pm

no1 like to be treated discrimantely... Embarassed

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 10th June 2009, 9:40 pm

seriously when I wanted to book, I went to Ubi leh. For test drive everything. Beforehand, I even called ubi and was served by this guy SE. So went down to meet him for test drive.

But after test drive, he told us many times to wait a while for him. We waited and waited and waited and waited. He will walk over in every few minutes to ask us to wait. In the end, we realised he brought another customer out to test drive, leaving us there. We were all ready to buy. But, when we realised how unimportant we are to him, we left even before he came back from his other test drive...

both I experienced shit lah... so maybe it's just my luck!

loveforte: my husband say I really damn fierce when I am really fuming mad. See... even the SE don't dare to call me lo! I was telling my husband this:

Husband: you scream at her, she don't dare to call you back.

I: Then why you don't tell her to call me? Tell her you never talk to your wife cos' both of you quarrel becos of this Forte and becos of her. Ask her to call me ma. Let me F her more. I more song leh!

Husband: BTH...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 10:38 pm

Sis, if anytime u want to get a forte again let me know, i get my se to serve u steadily. No gain for me Smile I just went down today to pay my forte and should come in 2 weeks .

gravin wrote:seriously when I wanted to book, I went to Ubi leh. For test drive everything. Beforehand, I even called ubi and was served by this guy SE. So went down to meet him for test drive.

But after test drive, he told us many times to wait a while for him. We waited and waited and waited and waited. He will walk over in every few minutes to ask us to wait. In the end, we realised he brought another customer out to test drive, leaving us there. We were all ready to buy. But, when we realised how unimportant we are to him, we left even before he came back from his other test drive...

both I experienced shit lah... so maybe it's just my luck!

loveforte: my husband say I really damn fierce when I am really fuming mad. See... even the SE don't dare to call me lo! I was telling my husband this:

Husband: you scream at her, she don't dare to call you back.

I: Then why you don't tell her to call me? Tell her you never talk to your wife cos' both of you quarrel becos of this Forte and becos of her. Ask her to call me ma. Let me F her more. I more song leh!

Husband: BTH...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 10th June 2009, 11:03 pm

bro, long wait for you going to be over soon.... Very Happy congrat....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 10th June 2009, 11:04 pm

Finally! after the loooong wait. albino
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 11th June 2009, 1:37 am

gravin wrote:Husband: She say 4k. How?

Then should reply your SE "take knife rob bank faster"

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by brian 11th June 2009, 10:03 am

"Husband: you scream at her, she don't dare to call you back."

Did you really scream at her?
brian
brian

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 11th June 2009, 10:22 am

haha. anyway juz to let u all know. all companies having prob with coe biddin prob. my fren bought de vios same time as me. i paying 46499 without loan. he paid 47000 with loan.

he have 3 no bid coe initially. 4th coe bidding, he failed by 1k++. so actually no matter where u go now, coe is non gauranteed. best option now when buying car is to opt for gauranteed coe, even though SE usually say no need.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 11:38 am

[quote="tish"]Sis, if anytime u want to get a forte again let me know, i get my se to serve u steadily. No gain for me Smile I just went down today to pay my forte and should come in 2 weeks .
quote]

hi tish, i oso paid yesterday and getting in abt two weeks time.. same car n color like urs! =P i bot from ubi.. service quite good leh.. my SE is a guy.. =)
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 11th June 2009, 11:48 am

eraser wrote:
gravin wrote:Husband: She say 4k. How?

Then should reply your SE "take knife rob bank faster"

My dad told me to tell her to sleep with the snake (in hokkien!)... LOL
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 11th June 2009, 11:51 am

brian wrote:"Husband: you scream at her, she don't dare to call you back."

Did you really scream at her?

I was talking very loudly to her and bombarding her with a lot of questions that she cannot answer. I ask her why ppl can buy at that price i paid but i can't. give me a good answer and explanation, not give me solutions like topping up, or taking back booking deposit. I want a good explanation.

Because I know her answer is always... 'this is up to the management, not within me.'; 'I don't know, I'll check and get back to you'; 'not sure'. So i like to make her life difficult by asking questions she don't know how to answer. Maybe in this way, she realised how stupid she is.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 11th June 2009, 11:53 am

tish wrote:Sis, if anytime u want to get a forte again let me know, i get my se to serve u steadily. No gain for me Smile I just went down today to pay my forte and should come in 2 weeks .

Tish... many thanks. For now, will not want to get a forte. Will look around first, then decide again... But definitely let you know if I wanna get one! Thanks, bro!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 3:17 pm

muff wrote:bro, long wait for you going to be over soon.... Very Happy congrat....

nocash wrote:Finally! after the loooong wait. albino
Yah man!! then long wait finally over lol!!! Now gan chiong, dunno get
car liao want to touch up wat thing first so car can last longer.

Anyway will surprise my mom by picking her off work and bring her for a meal.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 3:17 pm

scorpey wrote:
tish wrote:Sis, if anytime u want to get a
forte again let me know, i get my se to serve u steadily. No gain for
me Smile I just went down today to pay my forte and should come in 2 weeks .

hi
tish, i oso paid yesterday and getting in abt two weeks time.. same car
n color like urs! =P i bot from ubi.. service quite good leh.. my SE is
a guy.. =)
Wow just nice, same color same car same day payment hor!! lol cheers congrats wor!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 3:23 pm

hi
a guy.. =)[/quote] Wow just nice, same color same car same day payment hor!! lol cheers congrats wor!![/quote]

hehe.. yah..same same but number plates sure different!? haha anyway, congrats to us~ not sure abt u, but i will do PPS first.. cos open carpark..so jia lat if no PPS.. maybe getting CSII cos i stay near ubi.. cheers!
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th June 2009, 3:45 pm

scorpey wrote:hi
a guy.. =)
Wow just nice, same color same car same day payment hor!! lol cheers congrats wor!![/quote]

hehe.. yah..same same but number plates sure different!? haha anyway, congrats to us~ not sure abt u, but i will do PPS first.. cos open carpark..so jia lat if no PPS.. maybe getting CSII cos i stay near ubi.. cheers![/quote]

Yoz, who is ur SE from Ubi?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 11th June 2009, 3:48 pm

I ordered mine in Ubi too. My SE is Derrick Tan. Anyone here served by him also? Personally I find him quite sincere leh.....dunno if i'm conned by his sales sweet talk...haha

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th June 2009, 4:03 pm

Mine was Ernest... but got served by him after i made a complaint to the mgt about the original SE...

Was actually going to sign the agreement that Feb Sun, but he made me waited for more than 15 mins while he went to serve a potential customer who was interested in picanto... in the end I stormed out of the showroom (since he din not tell me how long he was going to take before coming back to me). When he finally realised that i was gone, fancy he calling and asked if i were going to return n look for him. My answer to him was simple - "What do you think?"

Somehow, pp just take it for granted that everyone has more than 15 mins to spare No
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 4:15 pm

kysoong wrote:Mine was Ernest... but got served by him after i made a complaint to the mgt about the original SE...

Was actually going to sign the agreement that Feb Sun, but he made me waited for more than 15 mins while he went to serve a potential customer who was interested in picanto... in the end I stormed out of the showroom (since he din not tell me how long he was going to take before coming back to me). When he finally realised that i was gone, fancy he calling and asked if i were going to return n look for him. My answer to him was simple - "What do you think?"

Somehow, pp just take it for granted that everyone has more than 15 mins to spare No

mine is ernest too.. but are u saying he is the one tat made u waited or someone else?
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th June 2009, 4:29 pm

he was the replacement SE... at least he offered to make his way to close the deal at my house Rolling Eyes
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 4:46 pm

kysoong wrote:he was the replacement SE ;P

hehe.. okie.. thot he is the one tat made u pissed off.. Razz
anyway, i find his service is good lah.. no compliant so far Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th June 2009, 4:51 pm

well, mai hiam buay pai lo. But seriously speaking C&C service (showrm and car servicing) is really below par... or issit becos it's KIA?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th June 2009, 5:05 pm

Showrm i think just KIA.. servcing quite general.. so after the free servcing, can visit 3rd party workshop liao.. Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th June 2009, 5:16 pm

maybe i was over pampered by renault servicing for my megane... Sad
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 11th June 2009, 5:36 pm

kysoong wrote:maybe i was over pampered by renault servicing for my megane... Sad

I concur.. Renault SE are quite pro and technically very sound. Was nearly pushed over the point of no return! Very Happy Then the arrival of Forte changed everything.. haha

My SE at Leng Kee was good, though not as technically powderful as renault, she was willing to go the extra mile to keep the customer happy. Wink
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th June 2009, 5:47 pm

cboonh wrote:
kysoong wrote:maybe i was over pampered by renault servicing for my megane... Sad

I concur.. Renault SE are quite pro and technically very sound. Was nearly pushed over the point of no return! Very Happy Then the arrival of Forte changed everything.. haha

My SE at Leng Kee was good, though not as technically powderful as renault, she was willing to go the extra mile to keep the customer happy. Wink

In fact, renault SEs and technical advisers work in pairs... so can sense the bonding that they care for your car. Hmm, not to mention the pastry/donuts and the drinks served by the pantry auntie. Somehow when i enter kia showroom at ubi, their pantry seems more like a display unit in a furniture shop. confused
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 11th June 2009, 7:14 pm

after getting the car, are we suppose to clean and wax the car 1st or run in 1st?
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th June 2009, 7:45 pm

run in 1st.. when your car is out.. its being wax and polish once by C&C already.. so u can use it till u got your bodykit den start waxing them =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next