Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

how many EX(A) yet to get their cars?

+23
pessimizt
Friendlyfool
joepele
aquariss
purple
JayJ
tiny
muff
kapitan
Andy
greatgazoo
Joel86
nothing
luvxiaobeng
izz
Juz@kid
tish
shah
Fortei
nocash
melburn
Mahinda
mwerkz
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty Re: how many EX(A) yet to get their cars?

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 1:24 am

Hygro wrote:
aquariss wrote:
kenneth wrote:low key. so only 1 week. can we collect on weekend?

i also wanna collect on weekend..then can ask papa to check the car...lol...must make use of his expertise....

1st lesson by him: make sure your car is not running @ more than 70km/h for the 1st 1-3 mths.... Razz

to be more specify run in your engine until 5k then u rev your engine more cheers

haha...u cannot expect a 57 yr old man to give u these terms leh...lol..he can't even pronounce peugoet in french...he say "pi-grert' hahaha....
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 5 Empty Re: how many EX(A) yet to get their cars?

Post by Hygro 15th July 2009, 1:42 am

aquariss wrote:
Hygro wrote:
aquariss wrote:

i also wanna collect on weekend..then can ask papa to check the car...lol...must make use of his expertise....

1st lesson by him: make sure your car is not running @ more than 70km/h for the 1st 1-3 mths.... Razz

to be more specify run in your engine until 5k then u rev your engine more cheers

haha...u cannot expect a 57 yr old man to give u these terms leh...lol..he can't even pronounce peugoet in french...he say "pi-grert' hahaha....

wa! u look down on your father! hehe rabbit i also cannot pronounce properly and i just label it as peacook(dunno y cannot put the c) cheers

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 8:07 am

Hygro wrote:
aquariss wrote:
Hygro wrote:
aquariss wrote:

wa! u look down on your father! hehe rabbit i also cannot pronounce properly and i just label it as peacook(dunno y cannot put the c) cheers

hee... Razz
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 11:36 am

whahaha...hopes dashed...sms from SE to hubby...names have been masked....

"Hi YYY, there's no allocation for the car yet but i believe it shld come soon n its v likely to be way before end aug. I will keep u updated. - XXX"

someone pls tell him it's "it's" not "its"
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 15th July 2009, 12:32 pm

aquariss wrote:whahaha...hopes dashed...sms from SE to hubby...names have been masked....

"Hi YYY, there's no allocation for the car yet but i believe it shld come soon n its v likely to be way before end aug. I will keep u updated. - XXX"

wa...-.- btw you booked EX or SX? if EX..i maybe can squeeze my SE cos i need my ride early aug >.<

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 12:35 pm

Hygro wrote:
aquariss wrote:whahaha...hopes dashed...sms from SE to hubby...names have been masked....

wa...-.- btw you booked EX or SX? if EX..i maybe can squeeze my SE cos i need my ride early aug >.<

EX....
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 15th July 2009, 12:42 pm

oic..when did you booked your ride?april?

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 12:43 pm

Hygro wrote:oic..when did you booked your ride?april?

i think it's 23rd may....
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 15th July 2009, 12:47 pm

oic..that time your SE told you earliest can get the ride is when? cos my SE told me earliest is end aug to end sept can get my ride..and i booked during the carnival..

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 15th July 2009, 1:04 pm

bro. hygro..

with the car selling like hot cakes, do prepare for the latest.. i waited for 3 months and still waiting for stock confirmation. some already driving for weeks. so not too sure of how they "allocate" i do not think CC practice by queuing list as simple as that..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 15th July 2009, 1:33 pm

yeah true..i already prepared for the worst..haha..i see some of fellow forte owners also haven get their ride when they book earlier than me..sigh dunno how they do their things one..i guess if u topup more they let u have it first lol ..maybe thats how they allocate, see money do things silent

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 11:12 pm

just went dwn to make the payment, heard might be getting my ride next week if nothing goes wrong... woo hoo...

saw a truckload of avante when i was there at leng kee.. the number plate already SJR8 plus liao...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 11:23 pm

Fortei wrote:just went dwn to make the payment, heard might be getting my ride next week if nothing goes wrong... woo hoo...

saw a truckload of avante when i was there at leng kee.. the number plate already SJR8 plus liao...

wah....congrats!! i also want....
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 11:24 pm

u will have ur chance.... i waited 3 mths wor...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 11:43 pm

Fortei wrote:u will have ur chance.... i waited 3 mths wor...

our difference is only like one month loh...means this fri i'll have to push my dogs one hour from sengkang all the way to kovan to cut their hair liao...and another one hour back :'(
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 15th July 2009, 11:45 pm

fortei bro..i also waited for 3 mths ...but my ride stil haven come manz...sucks..which management staff can i vent my anger with ?anyone know i really want to Fish them

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 11:49 pm

i think me and fortei got the same SE... today i also went down and do the payment. was told that will get my ride next weekend.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 11:49 pm

Joel86 wrote:fortei bro..i also waited for 3 mths ...but my ride stil haven come manz...sucks..which management staff can i vent my anger with ?anyone know i really want to Fish them

when u gt ur coe bro? wad ur se told u ?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 11:50 pm

kenneth wrote:i think me and fortei got the same SE... today i also went down and do the payment. was told that will get my ride next weekend.

wad time u went? i saw 2 couples there... around 7+
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 11:55 pm

i went during lunch time as me work place near there. SE told me he is sick but still have to come back and work. he told me he have 5 appointment in the evening

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 11:57 pm

ic... lolx.. he earn alot tonight...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 16th July 2009, 12:02 am

yah...commission is $400 per car. that means he earn $2400 today. then after a while he c**k up...he ask me what bank loan did i took??? i say DBS then he say DBS dun have my record. crazy. then he say he will follow up. i said as long as you can give me my ride next weekend it ok with me.

Last edited by kenneth on 16th July 2009, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 16th July 2009, 12:02 am

Fortei wrote:
Joel86 wrote:fortei bro..i also waited for 3 mths ...but my ride stil haven come manz...sucks..which management staff can i vent my anger with ?anyone know i really want to Fish them

I got my COE last wed...tot after so long..plus somemore i gotten my COE my allocation should be here..but who knows..SE told me No stock allocation for me..if the paper we sign they put JUNE - JUly Collect ..but Aug den we collect...can we do any action ? isnt tt AD's responsibilities... ?

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 16th July 2009, 12:07 am

DBS loan? i took Maybank wor.... follow up? siao liao..... better make sure he took a loan for u if not Mad
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 16th July 2009, 12:10 am

Joel86 wrote:
Fortei wrote:

I got my COE last wed...tot after so long..plus somemore i gotten my COE my allocation should be here..but who knows..SE told me No stock allocation for me..if the paper we sign they put JUNE - JUly Collect ..but Aug den we collect...can we do any action ? isnt tt AD's responsibilities... ?

no stock yet they get coe for u? hmmm.... strange thou, or they give other ppl ur car first... end of the mth i tink there is a shipment, so hopefully u get on aug which ur SE told u... action is call CnC lo...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 16th July 2009, 12:11 am

anyway official contract already signed. so i just have to make sure that he can give me my ride next weekend

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 16th July 2009, 12:13 am

kenneth wrote:anyway official contract already signed. so i just have to make sure that he can give me my ride next weekend

good luck bro...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 16th July 2009, 12:14 am

thanks.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 16th July 2009, 12:16 am

did he told u which day u getting ur ride?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 16th July 2009, 12:18 am

he told me next saturday but he say he will try to make it earlier. the i said it ok lah saturday will be good as i need to go my reservice next week so no time to collect car during weekday. But i asked him to notify me when he got my IU number so that i can register carpark for my office

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 16th July 2009, 12:22 am

whaaa... i am not alone! Evil or Very Mad
joel86, i waited 3 mths too.. and also was told no allocation for this batch! now having to compromise on colors. wth!
do update of your outcome... thanks.

fortei
kenneth

Congratulations! to your new ride... flower

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 16th July 2009, 12:25 am

FriesL wat colour did ur SE ask u to take? i am wondering if Blue is a popular colour or not so popular colour... BTW..tml i will just call to the office and make some noise lor...i am just goin to be unreasonable for this time..coz i am really sick of waiting..

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 16th July 2009, 12:33 am

haaa... me bright silver... you blue?
think they are on the upper hand now... ya? anyway to cancel.. at most go f*** up the manager, but since we are pretty sure they could "allocate" the stock... better off go talk nicely..
but really sianz.. i can understand.. i guess $$ does command priority? since it seems like we are getting ours at a bargain?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 16th July 2009, 12:40 am

well its the AD who sets at that price ..so they cannot blame us and throw us one side ... so no matter what they need to follow the queue..since they can bid for me the COE i dun see any reason why they cannot allocate my car..i really dun understand how they work... muz be alot of ppl F*** those managers... den ppl like us who dont make noise they will think we are ok..so they give our stock...

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 16th July 2009, 1:14 am

true! when i push on my SE, he sounded like sianz.. liao... but i was like telling him..i lagi sianz.. Mad
real problem is we cant see the queue.. ya... ? so its how they bul*** us around..
tell me if you get succeed... cheers.. i follow up.. on this.
btw. stock arrived today so next batch is end of the month.. and this batch got some changes to the body support.. need to go thru lta checking again so maybe a little slow.. (haa.. donno if anoth Bul*** clown )

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 16th July 2009, 9:33 am

haha wah bro friesL ur info is unique manz haha can work with intell lol okok i am making a call now..i will find a chance to update in the forum later thanks!

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 16th July 2009, 1:00 pm

if not happy just bring it to CASE... they sure hong kan if alot of ppl complain to CASE.. seriously wait for so long..i see already also wanna go bang table mad

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5