Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

how many EX(A) yet to get their cars?

+23
pessimizt
Friendlyfool
joepele
aquariss
purple
JayJ
tiny
muff
kapitan
Andy
greatgazoo
Joel86
nothing
luvxiaobeng
izz
Juz@kid
tish
shah
Fortei
nocash
melburn
Mahinda
mwerkz
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty Re: how many EX(A) yet to get their cars?

Post by Joel86 14th July 2009, 12:29 am

EX(A) Santorini Blue (Booked 12th April)

Joel86

Back to top Go down

how many EX(A) yet to get their cars? - Page 4 Empty Re: how many EX(A) yet to get their cars?

Post by Fortei 14th July 2009, 1:56 am

Bro, what freebie u got n hw much u paid for urs?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 14th July 2009, 9:31 am

SX(A) Metal Bronze (Booked 10th April)

Very Happy
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 14th July 2009, 9:52 am

i paid 43999 for my ride freebies are. solar flim, floor mat car alarm and reverse sensor..i dun think i get much. how bout you? actually wanted to change to leather seats...but SE say no such options..i do have the Bodykit too

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 14th July 2009, 10:07 am

Joel86 wrote:i paid 43999 for my ride freebies are. solar flim, floor mat car alarm and reverse sensor..i dun think i get much. how bout you? actually wanted to change to leather seats...but SE say no such options..i do have the Bodykit too

That is alot!

My SE is only giving me Premier Rikecool and mats!

Damn!

What did the rest get with their cars?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 14th July 2009, 2:28 pm

i got bodykit, leather seat, reverse sensor n alarm.

got my car at 44999+1500(no loan). ard zappin ard town for 1.5mth

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 14th July 2009, 3:14 pm

Can no loan meh??

They dun allow me to do that le...
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 14th July 2009, 3:25 pm

SE not in office today, but he did rcv 3 cases (3 cars belonging to his clients) and will check tomolo once in office...will one of them be mine? =p
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 14th July 2009, 5:33 pm

EX (A) Metal Bronze - i only got reverse sensor + S$500 discount don't want bodykit - but mine is OPC car

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 14th July 2009, 7:25 pm

Joel bro you got your COE already?
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th July 2009, 7:44 pm

any EX owner here collected their car without either the locally fitted reverse sensor or remote alarm ? Juz curious if its is indeed freebie from SE or a standard installation for all EX by CnC.....mine came with it without me asking or any mention by my SE or written anywhere in the sale agreement.... scratch
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 14th July 2009, 7:59 pm

wah Muff, you 'tan tio' liaoz !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 14th July 2009, 8:09 pm

wah..so actually EX come with alarm n reverse sensor? if so i gonna go down bang table mad

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th July 2009, 8:21 pm

not complaining Very Happy ....but I think maybe the reverse sensor and alarm come as standard freebie by CnC for all our EX and not freebie by SE .....so far all the EX seems to come with both the reverse sensor and alarm during collection.......tot I read somewhere in other forum that these 2 items are locally fitted by CnC and come standard for all EX model....that's why asking if any bro/sis here collected their EX without any of the 2 items mentioned above ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th July 2009, 8:27 pm

I maybe wrong......let see how many EX owner here collected their ride without these 2 items .....perhaps CnC no longer offer these as standard features for EX and it is indeed freebie by SE now.....

Last edited by muff on 14th July 2009, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 14th July 2009, 8:48 pm

yea...and also your rear brake is drum right? not disc hor? if next time wanna change to disc can rite?

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th July 2009, 9:11 pm

mine is the first batch of EX so the rear brake still disk type.....
drum brake can be changed to disk brake but need to pay a few
hundreds $$......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 14th July 2009, 9:42 pm

I was told that from the 1st batch till now... there were a number of changes to the EX vs SX.

e.g.
Disk brakes
alarm
Auto folding mirror
Body kit
bluetooth
anti glare rear view mirror etc etc.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th July 2009, 9:54 pm

air bags... one of the most impt item
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th July 2009, 10:09 pm

The main differents between 1st batch of EX and the current EX :

1. Elect steering > Hyd steering
2. Rear disk > rear drum
3. Two airbags > 1 airbag
4. OMV 13.2K > 10.3K
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 14th July 2009, 10:24 pm

ahh.. maybe on the interior

1. 6CD -> 1CD?
2. Auto A/c -> Man
3. Instrumental Cluster Display -> Odo (not too sure.)

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th July 2009, 10:36 pm

FriesL wrote:ahh.. maybe on the interior

1. 6CD -> 1CD?
2. Auto A/c -> Man
3. Instrumental Cluster Display -> Odo (not too sure.)

no lah.....no change to the 3 items above leh.... Smile
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 14th July 2009, 10:48 pm

Mahinda wrote:Joel bro you got your COE already?

yes mahinda bro i just got my COE last wed

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 14th July 2009, 11:11 pm

any bro who got their COE last Wed..got their Cars already?..my SE told me still dun have my Allocations...omg...even got COE still have to wait...i;m so tired so waiting...

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th July 2009, 11:13 pm

my SE say this mth die die will get...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 14th July 2009, 11:23 pm

bro fortei so your SE also tell u have to wait for the end of the month shipment?

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 14th July 2009, 11:27 pm

this he nvr say but i will ask him tomolo when i pay the remaining dues...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 14th July 2009, 11:28 pm

muff wrote:any EX owner here collected their car without either the locally fitted reverse sensor or remote alarm ? Juz curious if its is indeed freebie from SE or a standard installation for all EX by CnC.....mine came with it without me asking or any mention by my SE or written anywhere in the sale agreement.... scratch

our SE ever told us that it comes standard free ...haha
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel86 14th July 2009, 11:30 pm

i see...okie..SE told me dun have my stock leh..sianz manz..i guess no choice but to wait

Joel86

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 12:14 am

Fortei wrote:this he nvr say but i will ask him tomolo when i pay the remaining dues...

Fortei the SE ask you to pay the rest money huh...me too leh
don't know will get the car by next week or not huh
from the forum seems like after paying the rest of the money and then they can get the car within 10 days

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristanity 15th July 2009, 12:25 am

Yo Joel,

Bryan here. you still waiting for your turn? Relax. Press SE from time and again.

Tristanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 15th July 2009, 12:34 am

omg omv of EX also drop? wa..like tat those who got the 1st batch of EX 'tang tio' already? cheaper and high omv.. Sad now so ex.. few k more dogeyes and no bodykit also.. i still nid to ask the SE to throw in leather,alarm,reverse sensor at a cheaper price..wth..

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 12:40 am

kenneth wrote:
Fortei wrote:this he nvr say but i will ask him tomolo when i pay the remaining dues...

from the forum seems like after paying the rest of the money and then they can get the car within 10 days

I guessed after the payment , the SE will submit registeration for our cars, less than one week can get car liao... your SE got tell u when get car?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 12:41 am

Fortei wrote:
kenneth wrote:

I guessed after the payment , the SE will submit registeration for our cars, less than one week can get car liao... your SE got tell u when get car?

wah lau...i sad leh...till now i still don't know if we can get our cars....then u 2 talking abt payment liao....
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 12:41 am

don't know leh...i didn't ask him thru the phone i will ask him tmr face to face better

you also metal bronze?

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 12:44 am

aquariss wrote:
Fortei wrote:
kenneth wrote:

wah lau...i sad leh...till now i still don't know if we can get our cars....then u 2 talking abt payment liao....

aquariss ur SE asked u to go dwn make payment yet?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 12:45 am

kenneth wrote:don't know leh...i didn't ask him thru the phone i will ask him tmr face to face better

you also metal bronze?

yup.. metal bronzeeee
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 12:47 am

Fortei wrote:
aquariss ur SE asked u to go dwn make payment yet?

no..cos today he's not in office mah...so he only know from his mgmt that got 3 cases under him.....so i think must wait till tomolo then will know....
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 12:47 am

dun worry he will call u... sooner or later.. Razz
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 12:49 am

Fortei wrote:dun worry he will call u... sooner or later.. Razz

lol....
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 12:50 am

sianzz....pay tomolo. next week i not free to collect car as i need to go my reservice Sad

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 12:52 am

delay lo.. maybe by then the no. plate went to SJS already... i prefer SJS too... nicer right
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 12:53 am

kenneth, whats ur initials of ur SE?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 12:54 am

low key. so only 1 week. can we collect on weekend?

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 12:56 am

initial? what is you mean? i don't get you? from his name card his surname is Yeo

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 12:57 am

ok i tink we got the same person as our SE... what freebie u got ? urs is EX(A) right? opc?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 15th July 2009, 12:58 am

kenneth wrote:low key. so only 1 week. can we collect on weekend?

i also wanna collect on weekend..then can ask papa to check the car...lol...must make use of his expertise....

1st lesson by him: make sure your car is not running @ more than 70km/h for the 1st 1-3 mths.... Razz
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 15th July 2009, 12:59 am

no...my is SX(A) i don't get much freebie from him...because that time i'm very rush....i book my car during my lunch time need to go back office. so didn't ask much from him...only solar film and window visor. hope that when do payment that time i can ask for a bit more

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 15th July 2009, 1:13 am

ic... i gt bk n leather...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hygro 15th July 2009, 1:15 am

aquariss wrote:
kenneth wrote:low key. so only 1 week. can we collect on weekend?

i also wanna collect on weekend..then can ask papa to check the car...lol...must make use of his expertise....

1st lesson by him: make sure your car is not running @ more than 70km/h for the 1st 1-3 mths.... Razz

to be more specify run in your engine until 5k then u rev your engine more cheers

Hygro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next