Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Advice on Dekit Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Advice on Dekit Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Advice on Dekit Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Advice on Dekit Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Advice on Dekit Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Advice on Dekit Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Advice on Dekit Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Advice on Dekit Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Advice on Dekit Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Advice on Dekit

+6
nothing
GregSeah
loansharkie
alpineccm
Divine
yah_lor79
10 posters

Go down

Advice on Dekit Empty Advice on Dekit

Post by yah_lor79 8th March 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi,

Just want to check if after the dealer in C&C has seen your car and given you the price that he will trade in for the current car, are you still allow to dekit the items such as HU, Front Grill, Rims, strut bar etc?

I was informed that I cannot dekit anything from my car as he has already taken photos of my car and submitted for local sales. Sounds BS to me. Advice on Dekit 316913

Need advice here.

Thanks

yah_lor79

Back to top Go down

Advice on Dekit Empty Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by Divine 8th March 2010, 5:20 pm

according to my previous ride i think u can dekit the audio, but u must have at least a working 1 installed lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 8th March 2010, 6:01 pm

There wouldn't be any problem with dekitting your ICE, just as long as you fit back a working HU and 2 speakers. Also I don't see any problem with dekitting enhancement as these are additional stuff and not stock and will not affect the driveability of the car.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 8th March 2010, 8:07 pm

i wanted to dekit my rims and change it over to the forte that i just booked. and the sales advisor from republic auto said it is not allowed even though i offered them the kia rims instead.

weird logic though, i had the same explanation as bro yah_lor79 from the sales advisor.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSeah 8th March 2010, 8:36 pm

I guess when they quote you the price, they have consider it with all d accessories at the point of time.

Just like if u want u buy something, u will want to get wat u see.. guess its same for them.

Sidetrack abit, the dealer at kia is damn funny.. previously quote my old car with my accessories (worth around 2k) at a lower price compared to if i revert the whole car to stock.

GregSeah

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 9th March 2010, 9:32 am

I trade in my old ride at Fulco Ubi, the SE damned steady, asked me to remove everything that I still want from my old ride before sending in, can dekit for some cash back....on the day I drove down to do 1-1 exchange for forte, before I left he still ask me why didn't I take back the seat belt pads, erp cover and the wide angle rear mirror.
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by yah_lor79 9th March 2010, 10:51 am

nothing wrote:I trade in my old ride at Fulco Ubi, the SE damned steady, asked me to remove everything that I still want from my old ride before sending in, can dekit for some cash back....on the day I drove down to do 1-1 exchange for forte, before I left he still ask me why didn't I take back the seat belt pads, erp cover and the wide angle rear mirror.

Wah. your SE is damn steady. Advice on Dekit 332362

For my case, it's not my SE that I'm liasing for the trade in. It's the sales advisor from republic auto that are stationed in C&C. Told me not to remove any of my mods as he has already took pictures and submitted. I has to call him again just to get the go ahead to remove my HU (P80 RSII) and he instructed me again not to remove my strut bar, front grill, rims etc. Advice on Dekit 316913

yah_lor79

Back to top Go down

Post by Zul 9th March 2010, 1:24 pm

I did not encounter any of the problems you people raised when I traded in my cerato for the forte. I took out my front grills, my strut bar, my steering wheel, my gauges and basically everything that I changed and put back the original. The only thing that I did not switch back are the rims. All the while the people from republic auto are only interested in the 16" rims.

Zul

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 9th March 2010, 3:17 pm

yah_lor79 wrote:
nothing wrote:I trade in my old ride at Fulco Ubi, the SE damned steady, asked me to remove everything that I still want from my old ride before sending in, can dekit for some cash back....on the day I drove down to do 1-1 exchange for forte, before I left he still ask me why didn't I take back the seat belt pads, erp cover and the wide angle rear mirror.

Wah. your SE is damn steady. Advice on Dekit 332362

For my case, it's not my SE that I'm liasing for the trade in. It's the sales advisor from republic auto that are stationed in C&C. Told me not to remove any of my mods as he has already took pictures and submitted. I has to call him again just to get the go ahead to remove my HU (P80 RSII) and he instructed me again not to remove my strut bar, front grill, rims etc. Advice on Dekit 316913

ur SE machiam very keen with ur strut bar, grill and rims... tat's my thinking
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 9th March 2010, 4:01 pm

likely he himself will remove it and cash in....in fact I left those behind in my old ride, SE called me back after driving out panda and ask me to remove and don't waste it....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 9th March 2010, 4:13 pm

strut bar? Dun think he got take pictures of the strut bar....mostly they take external only..
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSeah 9th March 2010, 8:06 pm

My SE told me to go outside and sell myself as the dealer stationed at Fulco give low prices.. true enough, I manage to sell it $4k higher den what the dealer offer.

GregSeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Beauty 10th March 2010, 7:48 pm

GregSeah wrote:My SE told me to go outside and sell myself as the dealer stationed at Fulco give low prices.. true enough, I manage to sell it $4k higher den what the dealer offer.

same goes for me. Outside i managed to get 5K more for my previous ride.
Black Beauty
Black Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by yah_lor79 10th March 2010, 8:05 pm

Black Beauty wrote:
GregSeah wrote:My SE told me to go outside and sell myself as the dealer stationed at Fulco give low prices.. true enough, I manage to sell it $4k higher den what the dealer offer.

same goes for me. Outside i managed to get 5K more for my previous ride.

Wah! Got a feeling that they have treated me a big plate of carrotcake!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Toyota will trade in a used Toyota much better than another brand of car as they offer loyalty bonus to the owner.

yah_lor79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down