Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Advice on Dekit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advice on Dekit

Post by yah_lor79 on 8th March 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi,

Just want to check if after the dealer in C&C has seen your car and given you the price that he will trade in for the current car, are you still allow to dekit the items such as HU, Front Grill, Rims, strut bar etc?

I was informed that I cannot dekit anything from my car as he has already taken photos of my car and submitted for local sales. Sounds BS to me.

Need advice here.

Thanks

yah_lor79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by Divine on 8th March 2010, 5:20 pm

according to my previous ride i think u can dekit the audio, but u must have at least a working 1 installed lolx
avatar
Divine
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by alpineccm on 8th March 2010, 6:01 pm

There wouldn't be any problem with dekitting your ICE, just as long as you fit back a working HU and 2 speakers. Also I don't see any problem with dekitting enhancement as these are additional stuff and not stock and will not affect the driveability of the car.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by loansharkie on 8th March 2010, 8:07 pm

i wanted to dekit my rims and change it over to the forte that i just booked. and the sales advisor from republic auto said it is not allowed even though i offered them the kia rims instead.

weird logic though, i had the same explanation as bro yah_lor79 from the sales advisor.
avatar
loansharkie
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by GregSeah on 8th March 2010, 8:36 pm

I guess when they quote you the price, they have consider it with all d accessories at the point of time.

Just like if u want u buy something, u will want to get wat u see.. guess its same for them.

Sidetrack abit, the dealer at kia is damn funny.. previously quote my old car with my accessories (worth around 2k) at a lower price compared to if i revert the whole car to stock.

GregSeah
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by nothing on 9th March 2010, 9:32 am

I trade in my old ride at Fulco Ubi, the SE damned steady, asked me to remove everything that I still want from my old ride before sending in, can dekit for some cash back....on the day I drove down to do 1-1 exchange for forte, before I left he still ask me why didn't I take back the seat belt pads, erp cover and the wide angle rear mirror.
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by yah_lor79 on 9th March 2010, 10:51 am

nothing wrote:I trade in my old ride at Fulco Ubi, the SE damned steady, asked me to remove everything that I still want from my old ride before sending in, can dekit for some cash back....on the day I drove down to do 1-1 exchange for forte, before I left he still ask me why didn't I take back the seat belt pads, erp cover and the wide angle rear mirror.

Wah. your SE is damn steady.

For my case, it's not my SE that I'm liasing for the trade in. It's the sales advisor from republic auto that are stationed in C&C. Told me not to remove any of my mods as he has already took pictures and submitted. I has to call him again just to get the go ahead to remove my HU (P80 RSII) and he instructed me again not to remove my strut bar, front grill, rims etc.

yah_lor79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by Zul on 9th March 2010, 1:24 pm

I did not encounter any of the problems you people raised when I traded in my cerato for the forte. I took out my front grills, my strut bar, my steering wheel, my gauges and basically everything that I changed and put back the original. The only thing that I did not switch back are the rims. All the while the people from republic auto are only interested in the 16" rims.

Zul
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by hanxiang87 on 9th March 2010, 3:17 pm

yah_lor79 wrote:
nothing wrote:I trade in my old ride at Fulco Ubi, the SE damned steady, asked me to remove everything that I still want from my old ride before sending in, can dekit for some cash back....on the day I drove down to do 1-1 exchange for forte, before I left he still ask me why didn't I take back the seat belt pads, erp cover and the wide angle rear mirror.

Wah. your SE is damn steady.

For my case, it's not my SE that I'm liasing for the trade in. It's the sales advisor from republic auto that are stationed in C&C. Told me not to remove any of my mods as he has already took pictures and submitted. I has to call him again just to get the go ahead to remove my HU (P80 RSII) and he instructed me again not to remove my strut bar, front grill, rims etc.

ur SE machiam very keen with ur strut bar, grill and rims... tat's my thinking
avatar
hanxiang87
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by nothing on 9th March 2010, 4:01 pm

likely he himself will remove it and cash in....in fact I left those behind in my old ride, SE called me back after driving out panda and ask me to remove and don't waste it....
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by NiVleK on 9th March 2010, 4:13 pm

strut bar? Dun think he got take pictures of the strut bar....mostly they take external only..
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by GregSeah on 9th March 2010, 8:06 pm

My SE told me to go outside and sell myself as the dealer stationed at Fulco give low prices.. true enough, I manage to sell it $4k higher den what the dealer offer.

GregSeah
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by Black Beauty on 10th March 2010, 7:48 pm

GregSeah wrote:My SE told me to go outside and sell myself as the dealer stationed at Fulco give low prices.. true enough, I manage to sell it $4k higher den what the dealer offer.


same goes for me. Outside i managed to get 5K more for my previous ride.
avatar
Black Beauty
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by yah_lor79 on 10th March 2010, 8:05 pm

Black Beauty wrote:
GregSeah wrote:My SE told me to go outside and sell myself as the dealer stationed at Fulco give low prices.. true enough, I manage to sell it $4k higher den what the dealer offer.


same goes for me. Outside i managed to get 5K more for my previous ride.

Wah! Got a feeling that they have treated me a big plate of carrotcake!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Toyota will trade in a used Toyota much better than another brand of car as they offer loyalty bonus to the owner.

yah_lor79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Advice on Dekit

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum