Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!!

+19
hsjose
leon76
daniu82
Zonda S 4.1
Spiritseye
ace
forte3737
deslim76
geraldtay
Guardian
kapitan
Xenthias
Fortessimo
Juz@kid
alf6901
FriesL
samuelj
waypoint
purefish
23 posters

Go down

VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!!

Post by purefish 27th January 2010, 10:12 pm

I am so pissed off!!! Left my beloved Bronz on Mon in Leng Kee to do my 1k servicing & touch up a little bit of paint defect at the left hand side passenger door. The guy told me to leave the car for min 2 days, fine, then he asked for an extension till wednesday. Happily after work, i went to collect my bronz amid the traffic rush fr eastern area. I wanted to on engine but my fren spotted a dent VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! 316913 at the wheel arc at the place when they did up my paint defect.

I am SOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF! The dent was not there initially and i gotta leave it there or come back AGAIN the next day as advised by the admin. This guy has bad service, i called him, no reply, no call back..... i saw my sales and told me not to shift the car, throw back the key to security, request to see the manager tomorrow morning, back table for the time, effort, petrol & leave i wasted. i have applied for leave tmr to redo my Rikecool as there are defects and bubbles that wont go away after 3 weeks, do up dry carbon panel etc, GONE MY LEAVE!

I purposely go all the way from Tampines lor! Lastly, when i open my door, i saw stain of dust on the door panel, white powdery stains over the leather seat!!! OMG, it really SUB-QUALITY STANDARD BY C&C! VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_evil
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty Re: VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!!

Post by waypoint 28th January 2010, 12:15 am

What do you think is holding me back from getting my 'fuggy' headlamps changed?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Empty Re: VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!!

Post by samuelj 28th January 2010, 12:19 am

I can accept if there's powdery on my seats, that one can wipe off.. but DENT!!!!!!!!! Knn Pcb I confirm KPKB

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 28th January 2010, 12:23 am

think so they are very inconsistent.. that the sad part.. guess they wont mess with other brands like cit, Mitsu and Mers under them...
think so.. they are like tat.. la..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by alf6901 28th January 2010, 12:35 am

FriesL wrote:think so they are very inconsistent.. that the sad part.. guess they wont mess with other brands like cit, Mitsu and Mers under them...
think so.. they are like tat.. la..

bo bian leh kia low class cheap brand VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_evil VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_sad
alf6901
alf6901

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th January 2010, 12:52 am

get them pay/compensate u for all e thing u waste on... leave, time, petrol... oso ask them for a loan car...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 28th January 2010, 1:05 am

Bro, i also saw a dent at the right back fender area after collecting my car from the service centre. I complained and the guy at Leng Kee arranged to have it putty and sprayed FOC. Recently i went to a paint shop and the uncle say the work done is sub-standard. It was a different tone from the door which i nvr really noticed until he told me.
I told the uncle C&C do one, den he replied me, "C&C so what?! Lousy job done!". Haha...
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenthias 28th January 2010, 2:49 pm

wah fish....so bad ah >.>"

like tat i scared of C&C liao....but have to go back due to warranty

Xenthias

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th January 2010, 3:53 pm

I do not know if it is the same C&C that you and I go to. For me, I absolutely have no complains about the service provided so far. Had serviced my car with them 3 times.

Prior to going, will book a service date and time. Go in, from the guard until I walk out, they have been very very polite to me. When I park at the waiting bay in the service area, I will be attended to within minutes.

The three times I was there, I will leave the car at service and return to office. Take their complimentary service car to the MRT, even the driver is polite.

When they complete service, I will always receive a call to collect car.

Get the key from the reception pay and take elevator upstairs. The last service, they forgot to endorse the booklet, I brought it back to the reception and he was very apologetic, said sorry a couple of times and endorsed the booklet for me......

Each time my car will be in perfect condition when collecting. The wash is satisfactory, ok, sometimes one drop of water is not clean off, but then you get it even worst when you go for handwash in petrol station.....

When car is due for service, they will send reminder by post and also sms to remind. Even my wife is full of praise for their service.

Well, I am not advertising for them, maybe my expectations are too low.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 28th January 2010, 4:03 pm

Same car brand with two diff service standards.
Hmmm.....inconsistence and maybe some luck
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 28th January 2010, 8:45 pm

bad day for the mech?
but don't talk about the dent, tt one too much for me to take either, small thing like powder i would have expected them to at least clean up before returning the veh to me.
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by purefish 28th January 2010, 11:03 pm

BRO/SIS!!!! I am PISSSEDDDDDD!!!!!!! You noe wat? After this AM i went down, a "senior" uncle called Henry attended to me, very polite saying that my dent could be caused by other car door banging against, anyway i replied that as long it is within C&C walls, they shld take responsibility. He proposed to give me a courtesy car till Fri so that they redo my Rikecool tinting, it turned out to be a Carens but empty tank! After i grumble, he say he will top up $20 petrol as per company policy. When i step on the Carens, the braking system was Lousy!!! 3 different driver tested, all commented the braking sucks! I told them i dun need their help with the tinting and need the car back by end of the day.

No choice, i compromise abit, at 3+pm, i received a call from C&C that my Bronz is ready, i happily wnet down at 6+ and i discovered a big shock! Dent was gone but the area that spray was rough, no proper polishing...... This is my 3rd time there, my car is stranded from Mon to Fri???? The uncle say nvm, u leave it there tonight, i get it done again. The fuel tank was empty (Carens FC sucks) and he ask me to top up?? No way, again only $20, i reach hm in tampines, alr $10 gone.....Gosh, i really cant take it down anymore, i am shooting a damn ***** email to C&C demand a written answer & compensation!!!!!!
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by deslim76 28th January 2010, 11:33 pm

Something wrong with them, they also parked my car side by side to a van n merc.. Sure ganna dent if they open door..but lucky I left b4 them

deslim76

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 8:23 am

why are there so many anti CNC people here?

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by purefish 29th January 2010, 9:03 am

We are not anti C&C but due to them providing super sub-quality service and workmanship!!!!! I drive a picanto previously and went to Leng Kee all the way from Tampines lor, but no big issues, now my Bronz is my 1st brand new car and if u pay a for a bulk purchase of high value, would u take it???? I can get cheaper quality service with my own preferences but to maintain the warranty, i need to pay for a serice and suffer from dismay???
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 29th January 2010, 10:02 am

Don't think people here are anti CnC....

And don't think we are demanding premium services....

Just a duty of care......to customer.

A new purchase is like a new baby......need lots of TLC......

I can't speak for all, but my previous car agent (I stick with them for 10 years) maintains my car very well....except for once when they scratch my rims but they take care of it. No quarrel with them....the Service Advisor will always call you to tell you about problem with the car and whether you want to go ahead to repair or change parts..... They have gained my trust over the years.....The same service advisor will take care of you....he knows you and knows the car issue from records.....

CnC....the service is not consistent......that tells us the SOP they have are not up to standard.....the Service Advisor don't call....you have to call them......and you have heard of the scratches and sloppy jobs that some of us encountered.....of course not 100% of us...but the scratches are there......I know... my central console was scratched.......

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 29th January 2010, 3:53 pm

Hmm maybe my expectations are low too.

I experienced good service from them. When doing 1st servicing, they told me to collect at 5pm but I keep informing them that i need the car at 3 they say they do their best and yea I got it at 2++ pm.

I can understand your frustrations, I tink there are only a few bad eggs in every org. Why condemn whole CnC?

Anyway, the carens..hahah wat do u expect from a "prostitute" car that is driven by who know how many ppl?
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by purefish 29th January 2010, 4:14 pm

Going down later to collect my car, cross my fingers all are well. They still haven't get back to me on the compensation wor...... Trying to act blur after making me go down multiple times without able to collect my car. Today i gotta pay $20 parking in Expo just because the season is not transferable....
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 29th January 2010, 5:21 pm

purefish wrote:Going down later to collect my car, cross my fingers all are well. They still haven't get back to me on the compensation wor...... Trying to act blur after making me go down multiple times without able to collect my car. Today i gotta pay $20 parking in Expo just because the season is not transferable....

So that was your car I saw yesterday with " I love my car decal " . Yesterday was my first visit to Leng kee , I went to fix my Body kit upstairs, but I feel the car park at level 2 is very congested and side by side is too close for comfort. I went Ubi for my 1st servicing and the parking at level 2 was ok, better then in Leng Kee i feel.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by purefish 29th January 2010, 10:39 pm

ya, "i love my car"! went down to collect my car and guess wat, the rough area was not done up, more scratch marks at boot area with swirls all round the area hey touch up... Hopeless C&C still never attend although they promised me a staff to attend to me and my $20 petrol vouchers oso no news. Called up customer service and they came down saying that Wayne os following up on my issue & to get back by Tmr or latest mon. All tech came to look at my cat but after walk off, nobody come back on the status???

No choice, i drove off with my car in great dismay and as usual i like to feel the gloss panels on the gearbox area, to my horror, the once smooth panel was rough to the touch? Did they use JIF on my car? I am not asking for the sky except to receive my car in the original state i hand over. Now it like a year old car with tons of scratches & swirls marks after i did up my CS II a week before i send in to C&C.... I am really at a loss what to say to further describe my feelings...... God, please save me!!!!!!!!!
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 30th January 2010, 12:22 am

purefish wrote:BRO/SIS!!!! I am PISSSEDDDDDD!!!!!!! You noe wat? After this AM i went down, a "senior" uncle called Henry attended to me, very polite saying that my dent could be caused by other car door banging against, anyway i replied that as long it is within C&C walls, they shld take responsibility. He proposed to give me a courtesy car till Fri so that they redo my Rikecool tinting, it turned out to be a Carens but empty tank! After i grumble, he say he will top up $20 petrol as per company policy. When i step on the Carens, the braking system was Lousy!!! 3 different driver tested, all commented the braking sucks! I told them i dun need their help with the tinting and need the car back by end of the day.

No choice, i compromise abit, at 3+pm, i received a call from C&C that my Bronz is ready, i happily wnet down at 6+ and i discovered a big shock! Dent was gone but the area that spray was rough, no proper polishing...... This is my 3rd time there, my car is stranded from Mon to Fri???? The uncle say nvm, u leave it there tonight, i get it done again. The fuel tank was empty (Carens FC sucks) and he ask me to top up?? No way, again only $20, i reach hm in tampines, alr $10 gone.....Gosh, i really cant take it down anymore, i am shooting a damn ***** email to C&C demand a written answer & compensation!!!!!!

Hey, I told them tat also when I found my car having a long scratch on the passenger door after my servicing. They told mi tat they cannot be totally responsible cos it might be scratched by another car owner.... They offered $80 to spray paint the door and i saw wat they wrote on the piece of paper.... "spray only"..... Wonder wat it means hor?? Luckily I went to outside spray painter to help mi with it..... Wonder wat will happen if i let them spray leh....

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by purefish 31st January 2010, 10:02 am

They left my car at 3rd level with mostly commercial cars..... and it a 2 weeks old car nia...... u must be firm saying yr car is in a good condition when u send in, for me, i am real honest and nv say a single lie to cover up any faults. I even admit tat a long curved scratch at the boot belong to me.... rest definitely not caused by me..... I just want justice. U charge me a price for service in order to maintain my warranty, u gotta give me a basic value for service. Wat forte3737 service he receivd, i got none? so, i am not asking for unrealistic service, at other WS, i can even sit thee looking at wat they did to my car.
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 31st January 2010, 1:05 pm

I agree, for my previous car, when I went to outside WS (Riverview) to do servicing, I can stand there and see wat they do to the car. They can even give comments or advice.... Thumbs up to them.... But for AD servicing, I dun know wat they did. Even for my previous car, for AD servicing, I dun even have a lot of problems with them.... Maybe wat u pay is wat u get??

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 31st January 2010, 2:33 pm

Bro don't condem the whole LK due to one individual encounters, it maybe just u r unlucky met one boca technician, speak to their manager and I believe C&C are responsible company and will provide u a solution. I just went doen last Fri to fix my IU drop off, they called up their sub-con immediately and get it done for me in 45 mins, plus free car wash while i was enjoying coffee in the showroom, let's be fair to them

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenthias 1st February 2010, 12:35 pm

in business, consistency is important to maintain your reputation.

any good jobs u may have done is useless if u cannot maintain for all your customers.

my 1k servicing + installation of auto door mirror - brought in to LK at 9.30am. was told to come back at 3pm+ (6hrs)?? 1k servicing + install auto folding mirror doesnt need 6hrs....and when i came back at 2pm to ask for car, they said it was ready. Best thing was the invoice was printed out at 12.30pm............no one called me to tell me my car was ready at 12.30pm VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_bounce Must be all go eat lunch forgot abt my car VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Sleep

Xenthias

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 1st February 2010, 2:28 pm

What I feel is that they should improvise on their SOP. This way, the communication between the customers, service officer and the mechanics will be vastly improved. Communication is the root to most (but not all) of their current issues with the customers.
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 1st February 2010, 8:47 pm

leon76 wrote:Bro don't condem the whole LK due to one individual encounters, it maybe just u r unlucky met one boca technician, speak to their manager and I believe C&C are responsible company and will provide u a solution. I just went doen last Fri to fix my IU drop off, they called up their sub-con immediately and get it done for me in 45 mins, plus free car wash while i was enjoying coffee in the showroom, let's be fair to them

at least your posting give credit to CNC

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st February 2010, 9:03 pm

went to LK today to do my first servicing and install auto mirror
also.. already informed during booking that auto mirror itself will take abt 4 hrs.. so i just leave my car there anyway i can only collect after work. Drop it off at 930am and was told shld be ready in late afternoon. received a call at 321pm saying can collect liao. checked invoice and the time also 321pm.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st February 2010, 9:12 pm

N1 sis... new folding mirrors!! actually we can try to book our svcing together then can get to knw each other better!! be it both forte n koup family=)
btw did u let them wash ur car??lolx...
whitechoco wrote:went to LK today to do my first servicing and install auto mirror
also.. already informed during booking that auto mirror itself will take abt 4 hrs.. so i just leave my car there anyway i can only collect after work. Drop it off at 930am and was told shld be ready in late afternoon. received a call at 321pm saying can collect liao. checked invoice and the time also 321pm.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st February 2010, 9:16 pm

unlimitedz wrote:N1 sis... new folding mirrors!! actually we can try to book our svcing together then can get to knw each other better!! be it both forte n koup family=)
yah! finally got my folding mirrors.. LOL! no longer have ears jutting out when car is parked.. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_razz go for svcing together is good! provided our mileage almost the same. eh i told them not to wash my car ah! so when i collected, i saw a piece of paper on the seat tt says 'NO CAR WASH' VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Lol then i use the paper later to wipe my car mat.. oopss...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st February 2010, 9:34 pm

VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_eek .. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_wink wipe mat. great move.. lolx..
whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:N1 sis... new folding mirrors!! actually we can try to book our svcing together then can get to knw each other better!! be it both forte n koup family=)
yah! finally got my folding mirrors.. LOL! no longer have ears jutting out when car is parked.. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_razz go for svcing together is good! provided our mileage almost the same. eh i told them not to wash my car ah! so when i collected, i saw a piece of paper on the seat tt says 'NO CAR WASH' VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Lol then i use the paper later to wipe my car mat.. oopss...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremy75 3rd February 2010, 1:31 pm

kapitan wrote:I do not know if it is the same C&C that you and I go to. For me, I absolutely have no complains about the service provided so far. Had serviced my car with them 3 times.

Prior to going, will book a service date and time. Go in, from the guard until I walk out, they have been very very polite to me. When I park at the waiting bay in the service area, I will be attended to within minutes.

The three times I was there, I will leave the car at service and return to office. Take their complimentary service car to the MRT, even the driver is polite.

When they complete service, I will always receive a call to collect car.

Get the key from the reception pay and take elevator upstairs. The last service, they forgot to endorse the booklet, I brought it back to the reception and he was very apologetic, said sorry a couple of times and endorsed the booklet for me......

Each time my car will be in perfect condition when collecting. The wash is satisfactory, ok, sometimes one drop of water is not clean off, but then you get it even worst when you go for handwash in petrol station.....

When car is due for service, they will send reminder by post and also sms to remind. Even my wife is full of praise for their service.

Well, I am not advertising for them, maybe my expectations are too low.....

I have the same experience as you.. generally happy with them. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_smile
Only thing is that i told them my leather seats got squeaking sound.. the guy told me this type unavoidable.. haha.. then it wasnt bothering me that much..so i heck it. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYY BAD Service at Leng Kee!!!!!! Icon_tongue

jeremy75

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 3rd February 2010, 1:40 pm

I had almost the same service provide by C&C just that I don't have complimentary ride to MRT station. but one thing I pissed about their service is they are just out there to earn your money. for 10K services they will recommend engine flush. For first time car owner like me sure blur blur accept one. after asking around for 2nd opinion from the old bird everyone say C&C siao ah. 10K new engine got nothing to flush.

Engine flush not cheap ok. cost me $60 b4 GST. and also told them the problem about sound comimg from the console and door. they said fixed but after i drove off, sian half the sound still there.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down