Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee

+14
powerteo
Leonard
Eviltrap
FriesL
JuanST
Kev_78
Clement
kai
longbow
Divine
greatgazoo
melburn
nothing
sc
18 posters

Go down

Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee

Post by sc 4th September 2009, 2:56 am

to all bro

goin to send my car servicing on monday. just checking anything to look out for or to highlight to them and on my side what do i need to check carefully b4 goin off?????

some far problems for me

hand brake adjustment (tighter)
sterring wheel abit tilted to left
Air con Right hand side( driver side) cooler than passenger side
creaking sound on sterring wheel
Front Bonnet vibrate abit during morning when startin engine ( issit norm?)

sc

Back to top Go down

Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty Re: Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee

Post by nothing 4th September 2009, 8:45 am

sc wrote:to all bro

goin to send my car servicing on monday. just checking anything to look out for or to highlight to them and on my side what do i need to check carefully b4 goin off?????

some far problems for me

hand brake adjustment (tighter)
sterring wheel abit tilted to left
creaking sound on sterring wheel
Front Bonnet vibrate abit during morning when startin engine ( issit norm?)

handbrake - they will adjust for u
steering wheel - depends
Air con - they will tell u it's normal
creaking sound on steering - they will grease for u but after few days it will reappear, as far as I am concerned till now they have no solution except temp. measures
Front bonnet - how bad was the vibration?
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee Empty Re: Sending my first 1k servicing at leng kee

Post by sc 4th September 2009, 12:45 pm

bro my vibration come and go. normmally is morning startin the engine for a while u will hear the vibration abit. something like the bonnet nvr close properly. btw bro.. i saw in others topic that i need to highlight to them the engine oil. how do we see and wat would be the ideal level?

sc

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 4th September 2009, 12:48 pm

For the steering wheel creaking sound i think they help me do something to the airbag nw it seems ok liao.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th September 2009, 12:50 pm

melburn wrote:For the steering wheel creaking sound i think they help me do something to the airbag nw it seems ok liao.

Very Happy

It's great to hear that yours is ok already. thumbsup
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 4th September 2009, 1:20 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
melburn wrote:For the steering wheel creaking sound i think they help me do something to the airbag nw it seems ok liao.

Very Happy

It's great to hear that yours is ok already. thumbsup

they disable ur airbag? lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 4th September 2009, 1:58 pm

with regard to the over fill of engine oil, I have already written in to the department on this issue and they have acknowledged it...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 5th September 2009, 1:38 am

bro (nothing) do i need to do any check on my side just to confirm that for example checking the engine oil at which levell is optimal?

sc

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 5th September 2009, 2:02 am

ts are you working? if yes I suggest you go down early, I was there at 7.30 am and a que had already started.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 5th September 2009, 2:04 am

u went down today. at first suppsoed to be today . but they call me ask me possible to change to monday. brro anything u highlighted. how long itt take? and anything u need to take note b4 moving off from leng kee......

sc

Back to top Go down

Post by kai 5th September 2009, 4:13 pm

btw, normally how long in advance i need to book for the 1k servicing? now my mileage is about 950km. Must i start making the appointment already?
kai
kai

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 5th September 2009, 5:57 pm

I booked mine the day before at 11.30pm LOL

Last edited by longbow on 5th September 2009, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Clement 5th September 2009, 5:59 pm

I did mine at upper thomson this morning. Booked about a week ago, checked in at 7.20am, collected at 8.45am. Good service. Very Happy
Clement
Clement

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 5th September 2009, 7:54 pm

Did mine yesterday. Checked in 9.00am. Collected 2.30pm. Poor service. Twisted Evil

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th September 2009, 7:57 pm

never booked for servicing, i always drive in only....
and i always collect after 6pm... after office Smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 5th September 2009, 10:15 pm

sc wrote:bro (nothing) do i need to do any check on my side just to confirm that for example checking the engine oil at which levell is optimal?

use the engine oil dip stick, there r indicators marking on the dip stick, one level for cold another for hot....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 6th September 2009, 12:23 am

mine coming too... not too sure... if could make it during weekdays.. looking forward to next sat..

is sat queue bad? anyone sent before?
so far think mine ok so far... but occasionally feel some parts not functioning well..

realize exhaust sound kind of vibrate alot too today (during testing on how good the reverse sensor visual is..)

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th September 2009, 11:40 am

sat.. i think u need to book and come very early... else they will tell u to collect monday...

btw... i think they have thursdays as extended service day... upto 8pm.... anyone can confirm?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 6th September 2009, 12:26 pm

nothing wrote:
sc wrote:bro (nothing) do i need to do any check on my side just to confirm that for example checking the engine oil at which levell is optimal?

use the engine oil dip stick, there r indicators marking on the dip stick, one level for cold another for hot....

Oh, there's 2 markings one ah? So dun need to wait until the engine cool down before checking? That's cool! Very Happy
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 6th September 2009, 1:20 pm

er sc ..
wheel alignment can be done . juz did ours not long ago . the technician will bring down his Laptop connect dunno wad wire . 'tok' to the ecu , then done .
after which , they'll bring u to a road for test drive .
all are good . so yup .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by kai 6th September 2009, 11:14 pm

btw, how much do we have to pay for 1k servicing? 1st time car owner so im very blur...
kai
kai

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 7th September 2009, 1:50 am

heard its < $60...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 7th September 2009, 2:24 am

FriesL wrote:heard its < $60...

Huh? I think 1k and 10k is free?

Mine same issues too! + other issues!
Handbrake need to be tighten
car tends to drift left, therefore need to adjust alignment
Right speaker softer than Left speaker
Wiper got sound when move
Exhaust emit lots of white smoke when start up (so be due to weather cold start up?)

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 7th September 2009, 3:55 am

its 1k and 5k labour free oni..e rest of the things nid to pay de...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 7th September 2009, 11:40 am

powerteo wrote:
FriesL wrote:heard its < $60...

Huh? I think 1k and 10k is free?

Mine same issues too! + other issues!
Handbrake need to be tighten
car tends to drift left, therefore need to adjust alignment
Right speaker softer than Left speaker
Wiper got sound when move
Exhaust emit lots of white smoke when start up (so be due to weather cold start up?)

Like what the bros said, labour free, but gotta pay for oil gasket and mineral oil. Round off 60 bucks.

Mine didn't state 10K is free. Only free for 1K and 6K. How come like that ah? Shocked
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 7th September 2009, 11:42 am

Eviltrap wrote:
nothing wrote:

Oh, there's 2 markings one ah? So dun need to wait until the engine cool down before checking? That's cool! Very Happy

Just checked this morning. There are 2 levels. L and F, which I guess stands for Low and Full. My engine was hot. From home to work. The oil level was close to full, so I guess the engine oil amount inside is normal?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 7th September 2009, 12:00 pm

yes bro, i must not be over the "F" logo Smile
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 7th September 2009, 12:05 pm

Fransge wrote:yes bro, i must not be over the "F" logo Smile

Thanks for the confirmation. Very Happy

Bro, what's your damage for the Falken ZE 912? 17" or 16"? Where did you replace them?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 7th September 2009, 12:12 pm

If still need to pay 60 bucks...

Then..
What's the point of
1. taking 1/2 day off.. to be stuck there?
2. Stopping us from going to another place which may cost slightly more?

I recall buying synth oil for about 60-70 (May be even cheaper if bought @ giant or carefoure) and the filter (I'm assuming gasket mentioned earlier is this) that cost below 20...

Anyone can confirm...
For the 1st 1k servicing, what do they change?

1. Mineral Engine Oil
2. Oil Filter

Anything else?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 7th September 2009, 2:59 pm

joepele wrote:If still need to pay 60 bucks...

Then..
What's the point of

I recall buying synth oil for about 60-70 (May be even cheaper if bought @ giant or carefoure) and the filter (I'm assuming gasket mentioned earlier is this) that cost below 20...

Anyone can confirm...

1. Mineral Engine Oil
2. Oil Filter

Anything else?

That should be about it.

They'll give you a complementary car wash too.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 7th September 2009, 3:33 pm

the car wash worst then blangah wash, was only 80% the other 20% bo chap haiz! lousy service they really have sia.
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 7th September 2009, 9:51 pm

Yah...i ever make a complaint that is that a car wash or a car rinse?after car wash i still got grease on my bodykit...zzz

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 8th September 2009, 1:07 am

haf gotten my car back.. they mentioned that that they can't solved the creaking sound when sterrring.... any bro have it solved during servicing?????

sc

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 8th September 2009, 4:26 pm

oh.. just back.. kns...

i went 9 got my car at about 2pm.. haiz.. only old and filter takes this kind time...
told them about A/c sometime cool some time no cool.. the fella simply say.. no 23deg cannot must turn 19! wtf... haaaa....

its 51$ btw.. really sad with their service...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 8th September 2009, 7:55 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
joepele wrote:If still need to pay 60 bucks...

Then..
What's the point of

Anyone can confirm...

1. Mineral Engine Oil
2. Oil Filter

Anything else?

That should be about it.

They'll give you a complementary car wash too.

If that is the case then why:

1. Put up with their BS?
2. taking 1/2 day off.. to be stuck there?
3. Stopping us from going to another place which may cost slightly more?

Anyway, as for the engine knocking and things like that, dun have to wait till servicing to rectify right?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 10th September 2009, 10:26 am

ystr just check. the oil level.. still overshoot! kns.. already mentioned that during the servicing still... haiz... forgot to check during the collection...haiz.

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th September 2009, 1:25 pm

went today fopr 1K servicing, drive in about 9:30, collected the car by 11:00... paid 51 bucks. no appointments - just drive in.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kai 13th September 2009, 12:19 am

btw, does ur car engine still consider run in after 1k servicing?
kai
kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 13th September 2009, 9:34 am

JuanST wrote:went today fopr 1K servicing, drive in about 9:30, collected the car by 11:00... paid 51 bucks. no appointments - just drive in.

I was there on Fri for 5K servicing, sent in at 8.30am, got car back at 4pm.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down