Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



How long is your wait?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

From the time you booked to the actual date of delivery, how long did you guys wait for the delivery of your KOUP?

17% 17% 
[ 9 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
42% 42% 
[ 23 ]
 
Total Votes : 53

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 24th February 2010, 11:21 pm

NiVleK wrote:I waited four months + but it is worth it!
agreed!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by prototype001 on 4th March 2010, 5:51 pm

i waited from dec till now. Why am i waiting ~~~~ i should have gone next door for mazda-3.

I realise that ubi side get their car faster as compare to alexendra. I have a friend who brought at ubi at a later date ( dec ) collect his ride 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting ....

prototype001
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 4th March 2010, 5:54 pm

I waited for 4 months.... u still got one month + to go before break record
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 4th March 2010, 5:58 pm

prototype001 wrote:i waited from dec till now. Why am i waiting ~~~~ i should have gone next door for mazda-3.

I realise that ubi side get their car faster as compare to alexendra. I have a friend who brought at ubi at a later date ( dec ) collect his ride 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting ....
bro, mine also 4 months.. btw wat colour u book? and what color ur fren book? both 1.6/2.0? manual/auto?
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by prototype001 on 4th March 2010, 6:02 pm

NiVleK wrote:I waited for 4 months.... u still got one month + to go before break record

i dun wan to break ur record

prototype001
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by prototype001 on 4th March 2010, 6:03 pm

whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:i waited from dec till now. Why am i waiting ~~~~ i should have gone next door for mazda-3.

I realise that ubi side get their car faster as compare to alexendra. I have a friend who brought at ubi at a later date ( dec ) collect his ride 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting ....
bro, mine also 4 months.. btw wat colour u book? and what color ur fren book? both 1.6/2.0? manual/auto?

same specs. different colour.

prototype001
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 4th March 2010, 6:06 pm

prototype001 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:i waited from dec till now. Why am i waiting ~~~~ i should have gone next door for mazda-3.

I realise that ubi side get their car faster as compare to alexendra. I have a friend who brought at ubi at a later date ( dec ) collect his ride 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting ....
bro, mine also 4 months.. btw wat colour u book? and what color ur fren book? both 1.6/2.0? manual/auto?

same specs. different colour.
ohh.. i guess color do play a part.. urs red is super popular... the color most ppl order.. then followed by white.. whats ur fren's color?
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by prototype001 on 4th March 2010, 6:20 pm

whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:i waited from dec till now. Why am i waiting ~~~~ i should have gone next door for mazda-3.

I realise that ubi side get their car faster as compare to alexendra. I have a friend who brought at ubi at a later date ( dec ) collect his ride 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting ....
bro, mine also 4 months.. btw wat colour u book? and what color ur fren book? both 1.6/2.0? manual/auto?

same specs. different colour.
ohh.. i guess color do play a part.. urs red is super popular... the color most ppl order.. then followed by white.. whats ur fren's color?

colour play a part, that was what we were told. But thinking deeper in this sentence i find it funny.

you see when they send a shipping qoutation to kia in korean they would have already determine how many and what colours they need den they will spray and ship accordingly to sg. Is there a rule that saying they can only ship 10 red 10 blue 10 lime green on every shipment ?

Now think does colour make a difference again

prototype001
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 4th March 2010, 6:25 pm

prototype001 wrote:

colour play a part, that was what we were told. But thinking deeper in this sentence i find it funny.

you see when they send a shipping qoutation to kia in korean they would have already determine how many and what colours they need den they will spray and ship accordingly to sg. Is there a rule that saying they can only ship 10 red 10 blue 10 lime green on every shipment ?

Now think does colour make a difference again
this one got to see if anyone knws hw kia handles orders and quotations..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 4th March 2010, 8:33 pm

prototype001 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:i waited from dec till now. Why am i waiting ~~~~ i should have gone next door for mazda-3.

I realise that ubi side get their car faster as compare to alexendra. I have a friend who brought at ubi at a later date ( dec ) collect his ride 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting ....
bro, mine also 4 months.. btw wat colour u book? and what color ur fren book? both 1.6/2.0? manual/auto?

same specs. different colour.
ohh.. i guess color do play a part.. urs red is super popular... the color most ppl order.. then followed by white.. whats ur fren's color?

colour play a part, that was what we were told. But thinking deeper in this sentence i find it funny.

you see when they send a shipping qoutation to kia in korean they would have already determine how many and what colours they need den they will spray and ship accordingly to sg. Is there a rule that saying they can only ship 10 red 10 blue 10 lime green on every shipment ?

Now think does colour make a difference again

in this case, due to the popularity and demand of Koup vs what they have expected, the supply chain probably is not working in this manner.

The final steps which include painting could have been done before the order was even taken to predict demand...

Give another example of Hyundai Avante, there are TONS of them sitting in Singapore. In every single color. Why?
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by prototype001 on 4th March 2010, 11:50 pm

NiVleK wrote:
prototype001 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
prototype001 wrote:i waited from dec till now. Why am i waiting ~~~~ i should have gone next door for mazda-3.

I realise that ubi side get their car faster as compare to alexendra. I have a friend who brought at ubi at a later date ( dec ) collect his ride 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting ....
bro, mine also 4 months.. btw wat colour u book? and what color ur fren book? both 1.6/2.0? manual/auto?

same specs. different colour.
ohh.. i guess color do play a part.. urs red is super popular... the color most ppl order.. then followed by white.. whats ur fren's color?

colour play a part, that was what we were told. But thinking deeper in this sentence i find it funny.

you see when they send a shipping qoutation to kia in korean they would have already determine how many and what colours they need den they will spray and ship accordingly to sg. Is there a rule that saying they can only ship 10 red 10 blue 10 lime green on every shipment ?

Now think does colour make a difference again

in this case, due to the popularity and demand of Koup vs what they have expected, the supply chain probably is not working in this manner.

The final steps which include painting could have been done before the order was even taken to predict demand...

Give another example of Hyundai Avante, there are TONS of them sitting in Singapore. In every single color. Why?

hyundai ordered the cars without any orders list. This is call stocking up cars so they order an equal amount of cars for every color for future sales. that is the reason

but for kia is they on hand have orders already. so they must have order the amount of the cars according to the colors they need to clear the pre-order sale ( backlog )

so will they be so stupid to suka suka order 1 white 10 red 30 blue 50 lime green to be ship whereby they need 50 red 30 white 1 blue 0 lime green on the orderlist ???


u get what i mean ? which one make more sense ? they order randomly on the colors and amount to be ship in or choose the color and amount to be ship in ?

IF the first shipment the colors are randomly ordered to test market see which one will be more popular i agree. but wat about 2nd 3 4 shippment ? still same problem cannt be mah right ??

with a qoutation on the number of cars needed ( what colour ) should they fullfill this first rather den shipping in other colors which no body wans to waste space on ship ??

so after this explaination will u guys still buy the color popular hence ur car have to wait ans ??

prototype001
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 5th March 2010, 9:49 am

I still buy popular color. Hahhaa

But then, you should use this to screw C&C la. Very Happy
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 5th March 2010, 10:32 am

lol.. ya the wait is unbearable and really training ur patience.. but its all worth it
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 11:31 am

my dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar 2010. not so bad.
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 5th March 2010, 11:43 am

dunbother wrote:my dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar 2010. not so bad.
congrats bro! urs is really fast!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 12:09 pm

thanks sis. lucky i guess, the color i picked was not of too popular. only thing is im not in sg, really want to try out the car the coming week.

whitechoco wrote:
dunbother wrote:my dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar 2010. not so bad.
congrats bro! urs is really fast!
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by daleo on 5th March 2010, 12:27 pm

dunbother wrote:my dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar 2010. not so bad.

indeed is really fast. Less than a month is a record for koup booking.

affraid
avatar
daleo
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 12:29 pm

thanks daleo.
daleo wrote:
dunbother wrote:my dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar 2010. not so bad.

indeed is really fast. Less than a month is a record for koup booking.

affraid
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 5th March 2010, 1:25 pm

dunbother wrote:thanks sis. lucky i guess, the color i picked was not of too popular. only thing is im not in sg, really want to try out the car the coming week.

whitechoco wrote:
dunbother wrote:my dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar 2010. not so bad.
congrats bro! urs is really fast!
oh... yah.. spicy red is nt a popular color.. but good! come meet up soon!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by stam on 5th March 2010, 2:52 pm

**** man!!!!!!!!!!!! my racing red too pop, have to wait too long....!!!!!!!!!????????? no reason...........!!!!

stam
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 5th March 2010, 3:10 pm

Ohhh spicy red....rare color for a koup.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by Guardian on 5th March 2010, 3:21 pm

Pictures of spicy red koup. I am waiting.
Super rare. That's a record breaking.
avatar
Guardian
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 5th March 2010, 3:47 pm

I think that is probably the only spicy red here.....
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 4:21 pm

whitechoco wrote:
dunbother wrote:thanks sis. lucky i guess, the
color i picked was not of too popular. only thing is im not in sg,
really want to try out the car the coming week.





whitechoco wrote:
dunbother wrote:my
dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar
2010. not so bad.
congrats bro! urs is really fast!
oh... yah.. spicy red is nt a popular color.. but good! come meet up soon!




NiVleK wrote:Ohhh spicy red....rare color for a koup.

NiVleK wrote:I think that is probably the only spicy red here.....




ya, spicy red is not in any of the list here, i notice. meetup when i get back to sg



I wonder is there any orange ?





stam wrote:**** man!!!!!!!!!!!! my racing red too pop, have to wait
too long....!!!!!!!!!????????? no reason...........!!!!





i considering racing red/white/tit silver/ spicy red,


end of the day during booking, i choose tit.silver and eventually change to spicy red.



Guardian wrote:Pictures of spicy red koup. I am waiting.
Super rare. That's a record breaking.
picture got to wait, im not in sg..... #$%^!&*(@)
will not be able to drive until at least this sunday
seriously cant wait.
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by Guardian on 5th March 2010, 4:32 pm

Which country, my bro.
I am not either even though I am returning back
tomorrow. Freaking 16 hours flight with
connection as I am in USA.

Glad to know you got your car.
Short wait though.
Will check on you in MU after got mine.
avatar
Guardian
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 4:37 pm

Guardian wrote:Which country, my bro.
I am not either even though I am returning back
tomorrow. Freaking 16 hours flight with
connection as I am in USA.

Glad to know you got your car.
Short wait though.
Will check on you in MU after got mine.

in taiwan...

us sf right u mention ? coming back tomorrow, when u leaving or staying for good ?

and yah check out at mu and do chase ur SE for the car
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by Guardian on 5th March 2010, 4:47 pm

No. It's only a business trip.
Good food in Taiwan. Sure you check out shilin and it's night
market.

See you in a MU.
Maybe next mth.
Squeezing SE when back.
avatar
Guardian
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by Guardian on 5th March 2010, 4:48 pm

Flying back tomorrow and reach sgp midnight b
avatar
Guardian
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 4:50 pm

Guardian wrote:No. It's only a business trip.
Good food in Taiwan. Sure you check out shilin and it's night
market.

See you in a MU.
Maybe next mth.
Squeezing SE when back.
Guardian wrote:Flying back tomorrow and reach sgp midnight b

haha, ya, good food, only thing, laggy net, think due to the quake, even making call also sucky. anyway i also reaching sg t3 at midnight.. lol, we mini no-koup kopi ? hahaha
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by Guardian on 5th March 2010, 5:00 pm

I be at t3 sat mid night.
Wife fetching me back.
Super tired after 16 hours of flight.
Next time, we have lots of discussions over our koups.
avatar
Guardian
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by JuanST on 5th March 2010, 5:02 pm

Guardian wrote:No. It's only a business trip.
Good food in Taiwan. Sure you check out shilin and it's night
market.

See you in a MU.
Maybe next mth.
Squeezing SE when back.

be careful.... might scream molest....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 5:03 pm

Guardian wrote:I be at t3 sat mid night.
Wife fetching me back.
Super tired after 16 hours of flight.
Next time, we have lots of discussions over our koups.

sure, next time. just coincidence, i also at t3 sat midnight
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 5th March 2010, 5:39 pm

whitechoco wrote:
dunbother wrote:thanks sis. lucky i guess, the
color i picked was not of too popular. only thing is im not in sg,
really want to try out the car the coming week.





whitechoco wrote:
dunbother wrote:my
dad collecting for me today. total waiting time 9 Feb 2010 -> 5 Mar
2010. not so bad.
congrats bro! urs is really fast!
oh... yah.. spicy red is nt a popular color.. but good! come meet up soon!




NiVleK wrote:Ohhh spicy red....rare color for a koup.

NiVleK wrote:I think that is probably the only spicy red here.....




ya, spicy red is not in any of the list here, i notice. meetup when i get back to sg



I wonder is there any orange ?





stam wrote:**** man!!!!!!!!!!!! my racing red too pop, have to wait
too long....!!!!!!!!!????????? no reason...........!!!!





i considering racing red/white/tit silver/ spicy red,


end of the day during booking, i choose tit.silver and eventually change to spicy red.



Guardian wrote:Pictures of spicy red koup. I am waiting.
Super rare. That's a record breaking.
picture got to wait, im not in sg..... #$%^!&*(@)
will not be able to drive until at least this sunday
seriously cant wait.
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 6th March 2010, 7:05 pm

Anyway, when I feedback to C&C...

All ratings almost

POOR.

Heh.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 7th March 2010, 2:33 am

wat feedback ?

NiVleK wrote:Anyway, when I feedback to C&C...

All ratings almost

POOR.

Heh.
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 7th March 2010, 9:04 am

When you collect the car C&C will ask you to write a feedback form...but if u didnt mail it within a week, they will call u to do tele-interview instead.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 7th March 2010, 11:57 am

Oh, i see, cause i din collect the car, my dad collect on my behalf.
NiVleK wrote:When you collect the car C&C will ask you to write a feedback form...but if u didnt mail it within a week, they will call u to do tele-interview instead.
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 7th March 2010, 12:23 pm

dunbother wrote:Oh, i see, cause i din collect the car, my dad collect on my behalf.
NiVleK wrote:When you collect the car C&C will ask you to write a feedback form...but if u didnt mail it within a week, they will call u to do tele-interview instead.
Well, you dun have to fill it up then...you will give you an envelope to mail it back.

If it is under your name, they will give you a call.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by dunbother on 7th March 2010, 12:27 pm

after u mention, i dug open the whole booklet as i just came back, i took more time in the car than the manual, saw the form already. reading thru.
NiVleK wrote:
dunbother wrote:Oh, i see, cause i din collect the car, my dad collect on my behalf.
NiVleK wrote:When you collect the car C&C will ask you to write a feedback form...but if u didnt mail it within a week, they will call u to do tele-interview instead.
Well, you dun have to fill it up then...you will give you an envelope to mail it back.

If it is under your name, they will give you a call.
avatar
dunbother
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 7th March 2010, 4:36 pm

NiVleK wrote:When you collect the car C&C will ask you to write a feedback form...but if u didnt mail it within a week, they will call u to do tele-interview instead.
i didnt send back the feedback form (Se says not a must) and i received sms to do feedback after that (i also ignore it). nobody from C&C called me since then..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 7th March 2010, 4:56 pm

whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:When you collect the car C&C will ask you to write a feedback form...but if u didnt mail it within a week, they will call u to do tele-interview instead.
i didnt send back the feedback form (Se says not a must) and i received sms to do feedback after that (i also ignore it). nobody from C&C called me since then..

probably they think i will give good feedback...so they called me...

But

TOO BAD! I am pissed. Very Happy
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by D'Menace on 14th March 2010, 12:21 am

Finally the time has arrived! collecting my ride on the 21-24th March!
avatar
D'Menace
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 14th March 2010, 3:22 am

D'Menace wrote:Finally the time has arrived! collecting my ride on the 21-24th March!
congrats bro!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 14th March 2010, 7:44 am

D'Menace wrote:Finally the time has arrived! collecting my ride on the 21-24th March!

Good.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by Corgel on 15th March 2010, 1:41 pm

Finally its my turn!! Haha... By the time I get should be 3 and a half months wait...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by whitechoco on 15th March 2010, 2:01 pm

Corgel wrote:Finally its my turn!! Haha... By the time I get should be 3 and a half months wait...
yay!!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by NiVleK on 15th March 2010, 4:50 pm

So we are all somewhere around that region. LOL
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: How long is your wait?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum