Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why?

+13
BluRz
melburn
Fortec
lordhawk
gravin
tiny
lawrenceke
Siaoster
kapitan
saturnz^83
fonefun610
luvxiaobeng
tish
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty Where would u recommend for honey moon and why?

Post by tish 18th May 2009, 1:34 pm

My wife and i would like to go honey moon to Japan Tokyo, because we love mickey so we are going to disney land and shop and eat n shop n eat n shop n eat Smile

Last edited by tish on 18th May 2009, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty Re: Where would u recommend for honey moon and why?

Post by luvxiaobeng 18th May 2009, 1:39 pm

Tish.... Please change your Topic Title.... Hony moon....ermmm.... Horny Moon???? who there to go.... wahaha.... Kidding aside.... Disney Land if is your main purpose, I think Japan is a good choice, but muz prepare alot of $$$$$$ k
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Empty Re: Where would u recommend for honey moon and why?

Post by tish 18th May 2009, 1:41 pm

opps hahaha!!! ok changing now...

japna now the exchange rate bo hua.... but i heard air ticket drop alot....

i love jap style, stuff, languages, and alot of things from japan, so that 1 reason why i want to go there, another is the disneyland.... so i wont remember i 30 liao haha ....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th May 2009, 1:42 pm

I support Tokyo, just went there recently, really enjoyed myself there. And air ticker prices and yen have gone down too.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 18th May 2009, 1:54 pm

Japan is good! Went on package to Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto last yr!
Disneysea and Universal Studios! Woohoo!!

People there r really trendy...customer service is also very good!

I might be going Hokkaido if got $!!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th May 2009, 1:58 pm

ok ok,... this must be for me to reply,..... I count myself to be very fortunate to have been to Japan numerous times and been there twice with family for holidays... both times we went to Disneyland, ... where you have Disneyland and Disney Sea side by side....

Travelling in Japan is very easy, especially in Tokyo. There is no need to join a tour group. Going to Disneyland, can do it on your own, but be early, arrive at the gate at opening, buy your tickets, which was about $160 per person, chiong inside and take the rides.... then chopped you seats by the kerbside for the parades, which I think first is at 10 am. The Japs are also choping, so you must chope, bring a mat along with you for front seats chopping....

That trip, we went in at 9 am and left at closing time, i.e. 10pm.... I am still a very big kid you see.

But now with the yen at its rate, Japan is not worth it....

Last year mmy family and I went to Korea for hoildays, in December. We booked our own air tickets and hotel rooms, ok, the airtixs were redeemed from my miles and I went to the net to book a room....

Went to Lotte theme park, again, took subway from Seoul city, but must be early too. Its about 30 minutes by train. The entrance was cheap, S$90.00 for three tickets, 2 adults and 1 kid. Spent the whole day at the theme park, both indoor and outdoor and had a blast of a time. Two years back I would not recommend Korea, but the won had tumbled so much, at least 30% cheaper, it is a very good time for Korea. My wife is nagging me to go back Korea again this year.

I am hunting for all the pictures I have taken and will post them when I find them....

But for honeymooners, I would certainly recommend Italy or Greece.... here are some pictures of the Tower of Pisa, which I do not have to explain why honeymooners must go... pictures tells a thousand words, and no, the trips to Europe were business, have not been EU for holiday with family yet, though my daughter had gone to St Petersburg in Russia for a school trip, (now thats another story).......

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01100Small

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01112Small

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01103Small

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01104Small

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01118Small

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01122Small

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01144Small

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC01151Small

Let me hunt for my Greece pictures.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th May 2009, 2:21 pm

Kiyomizu Temple in Kyoto
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Kyo3
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? Kyo

Himeiji Castle
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? 104879367SPBRtf_fs
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? 104879573kCyjAO_fs

The icon of Japan, Mount Fuji (Fuji-san)
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? MtFuji
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th May 2009, 2:25 pm

thanks bro kapitain, fonefun610 and saturnz for ur infos and advise. wow alot of things to look forward too....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 18th May 2009, 2:29 pm

tish wrote:My wife and i would like to go honey moon to Japan Tokyo, because we love mickey so we are going to disney land and shop and eat n shop n eat n shop n eat Smile

Can i be your son for that trip ? Razz
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th May 2009, 2:31 pm

ehhh ok... but u must let me smack ur pipi when u naughty lol...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 18th May 2009, 2:32 pm

What about maldives ? Ex though >.<
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th May 2009, 2:35 pm

$160 per person for Disneyland sounds a bit overpriced leh. Think I paid ard $90 for a 1 day pass. U stayed multiple days?

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th May 2009, 2:45 pm

fonefun610 wrote:$160 per person for Disneyland sounds a bit overpriced leh. Think I paid ard $90 for a 1 day pass. U stayed multiple days?

Okay, maybe I forgot, the price for 1 day passport is 5,800 yen now, which is equivalent to, about $90.00, you are right, we paid $180 for two adults and $45 for kid, so total was about $225(?).....

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/ticket/index.html

Lotte Park in seoul which I went was dirt cheap in comparison, and the rides there are more thrilling, IMHO... Very Happy
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th May 2009, 2:47 pm

Here are some pictures from Athens....

Acropolis
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00678
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00656
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00659
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00655

Stadium where the 1st modern Olympic Games were held....
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00680
Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00682
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th May 2009, 2:51 pm

yeah, korea is the best bang-for-buck now. i was actually considering a korea holiday but after going Japan and buying car, no money liao. lol.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 18th May 2009, 2:57 pm

u all makes me excited for my honeymoon in japan this year too... hey TISH, u on tour package or free n easy?
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th May 2009, 3:04 pm

I Had an opportunity to go to some islands in Greece too, and this scenes of ruins in Poros, I will never forget....

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00707

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00708

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00715

Where would u recommend for honey moon and why? DSC00718
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 18th May 2009, 3:15 pm

wow bro, i think it has caused a huge damage to your wallet man .. *gulp* with all the places u been too
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th May 2009, 3:18 pm

Siaoster wrote:wow bro, i think it has caused a huge damage to your wallet man .. *gulp* with all the places u been too

U talking bout me???? It was all well worth it...... but many of those trips are actually for business .....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 18th May 2009, 3:32 pm

kapitan wrote:
Siaoster wrote:wow bro, i think it has caused a huge damage to your wallet man .. *gulp* with all the places u been too

U talking bout me???? It was all well worth it...... but many of those trips are actually for business .....

HAaa of cos biz trip always comes first as pirority, once biz finish, time for sigh see-ing ~!

trying to squeeze all the places inside the left over timings for the whole trip lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th May 2009, 5:57 pm

lawrenceke wrote:u all makes me excited for my honeymoon in japan this year too... hey TISH, u on tour package or free n easy?

bro, i also lost on free easy or tour, coz usually tour got alot shines which is not what i wanted. I just want to spend 2 days in disney land n sea and the rest just see see look look shop shop eat eat around thats all.... the whole idea is Disney Tokyo! Smile

but with 80 cases of pig flu in japan, i'm thinking of postpone until very late coz the places i'm going are crowded places in japan
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 18th May 2009, 6:03 pm

Me and my gf planning to Maldives or Eastern Europe as our honeymoon vacation next time..heard from my fren who just went to Maldives with his wife that it is a very nice place with super crystal clear water!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 18th May 2009, 7:04 pm

North Korea..it's cool to go there..Because there's no shopping so your other half won't spend so much money..HAHAHAHAHA

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 18th May 2009, 7:32 pm

I support your choice of honeymoon in Japan, Tish! I've been to Hokkaido 2 years back, where my husband propose to me. Hokkaido was with tour group, extended another 4 days F&E in Tokyo.

Hokkaido's chocolates, rock melon ice cream, rock melon pocky, ramen, bai se lian ren chocolates, hot pots, hot plates and crabs are to die for! Tokyo's fruits like strawberries are to die for too! I spend like SGD 130 on strawberries in Tokyo alone. They're so sweet, you never get to taste such in Singapore!

It's super easy to walk around on your own. Smile DisneyLand is a must go!!! Remember to catch all the shows in DisneyLand, you'll have an unforgettable experience. Just take the subway to Maihama station, alight and follow where everyone walk. You won't lose your way!

I just came back from US 2 weeks ago, my honeymoon trip. DisneyLand in Tokyo is much more fun than the US one.

Have great fun! I'm making plans to visit other parts of Japan soon.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 19th May 2009, 12:11 am

Japan is best experienced free and easy.

My wife and I did it some years ago during autumn, koyo (red leaf) season. We tramped through every temple, shrine, garden and whatnot blazing with autumn reds and yellows. Spectacular.

We took train from pt-2-pt, stayed in ryokans (some cheap, some incredibly expensive), ate very well (not a single meal during our trip was bad, save 1 train bento).

Actually, if you and your wife like Japanese culture, I don't suggest you go Hokkaido. Try Kanazawa, Kyoto and Takayama instead. Osaka if you have more time. Himeji for a great side trip. Nikko for a very nice side trip. Do it in Oct/Nov if you want to catch autumn. Jul/Aug can be very hot.

And on one of your days in Tokyo, wake up at 4am, and go down to Tsukiji market to watch the tuna auction. Then have the freshest sushi in the world for breakfast.
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 19th May 2009, 12:13 am

Crabs...ah yes. Autumn/winter is crab season. If you can, find a good restaurant serving crab kaiseki for around 5000-6000 yen per pax. You won't regret it.

Autumn is also matsutake season. And strawberries. And amaebi.
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 19th May 2009, 12:14 am

Kap, your pics are beautiful! Will upload and share mine when I find the time.
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 19th May 2009, 12:15 am

One last thing tish.

Honeymoon in Japan. Hot baths together. Yukatas. Tatami mats. Go figure. Wink
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 19th May 2009, 12:32 am

lordhawk wrote:One last thing tish.

and all the kinky adult channels!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 19th May 2009, 12:52 am

I would support Japan if you intend to stay within Asia but if dun mind further i would recommend Europe or USA coz its an experience of different culture out of Asia.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 19th May 2009, 11:11 am

but but but... it's very hard to find a mixed hot spring, so the only way is to book a private family bath.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th May 2009, 12:21 pm

Wow! gravin n lordhawk, thanks for the info man.... I love you hot bath... only my wife n me or public hot bath??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 20th May 2009, 5:27 pm

fonefun610 wrote:

but but but... it's very hard to find a mixed hot spring, so the only way is to book a private family bath.

Can can. Small ryokans or hotels sometimes have a booking scheme for their bathrooms. You can reserve the whole bath for private use for about 30mins or so.

My best experience was with this $250/per person per night place (yeah, helluva ex, includes bfast and kaiseki dinner). There was just my wife and I, plus another family at the ryokan, so no competition for the bath. We woke up early, then adjourned to the rotenburo (outdoor bath) which had a view of Mt Fuji.

Shiok.
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th May 2009, 6:16 pm

wow...... envyyyyyyyyyyy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 20th May 2009, 6:18 pm

for those who think, husband wife both naked sitting in a bath.... sure make baby session there and then.... NO, the blardy water is hot, HOT, and the guy's thing will shriver.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th May 2009, 6:33 pm

ermmmm second thought hahaha ..... please dont kill all my little tadpoles
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 20th May 2009, 6:37 pm

Cannot RISE to the occassion under hot spring water ya! Don't think it's so kinky after all... Hehe. Tish, book a private bath la! That's what hubby & I did.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 20th May 2009, 6:40 pm

after soaking in the onsen, will not rise to the ocasion too, because you will be so relax... all the onsen I have been, after that back to the room, I felt asleep sitting up..... so relaxing.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th May 2009, 6:42 pm

Actually u all trying to be very expert on the S topic ah... i also know lah hahaha.... After soak too hot cannot sing nation anthem one. Dont ask my why i know tongue

but if can i also want to try the bath !! u all really sound very happy and relaxing with it hor!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 20th May 2009, 6:44 pm

after soaking in the onsen, i felt like i just went 30 minutes on the treadmill... fell asleep very quickly after returning to my room.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th May 2009, 6:44 pm

alamak tested and proven si bo haha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 21st May 2009, 12:12 am

Dun soak too long, just enuf to get warmed up and relaxed. And who said anything about making babies in the bath? That kinda thing, you will kena left-right-centre from the innkeeper!

Autumn nights, btw, are nice and cold. Good for snuggling Wink
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 21st May 2009, 2:10 pm

Kapitan>> u sound like a Financial Planner to me, where u can go convention every year to diff countries....
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st May 2009, 2:30 pm

BluRz wrote:Kapitan>> u sound like a Financial Planner to me, where u can go convention every year to diff countries....

no, I am not....... my job requires me to travel plenty, in fact have booked a ticket to fly into Paris next Thurs and returning on the 10th June....

Company now working on a project, if goes through and we awarded, I will probably be having a long stay in Europe this July/August....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 21st May 2009, 2:42 pm

i think this thread is getting more interesting !
hahahhas .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 21st May 2009, 2:48 pm

this thread will be more interestin if only....
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st May 2009, 5:09 pm

if only more places of interest are mentioned? lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st May 2009, 5:48 pm

hmmm if i ord, u think u need an assistance or not ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 21st May 2009, 6:58 pm

yawwwnnnnn...
borrrriiiiiinnnnnn
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 21st May 2009, 6:59 pm

tish wrote:if only more places of interest are mentioned? lol

at 1st i wanted to intro Bali .
but i see u all quote high end place .
i diam diam !
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next