Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror?

+6
Pegasus
danielg
JuanST
joepele
emadine
leeking
10 posters

Go down

Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror?

Post by leeking 22nd December 2009, 12:38 am

As above? Can recommend? One which i strong, yet easy to remove and will not have residue leftover...

Best is got pic.

leeking

Back to top Go down

Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty Re: Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror?

Post by emadine 22nd December 2009, 8:56 pm

3M VHB (very high bond)

emadine

Back to top Go down

Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Empty Re: Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror?

Post by leeking 23rd December 2009, 12:03 am

Wah.. very high bond ah.. Easy to remove anot?

Btw, emadine bro, I received my ride last fri liao.. How abt u?

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 23rd December 2009, 8:48 am

Funny request le...

You want strong... yet easy to remove....

Buy the 3m commander lor.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd December 2009, 9:15 am

reminds me of most project requirements...
they want everything... Wat is the 3M tape to buy to mount stuffs like hp holder and blind spot mirror? Icon_smile done yesterday and
cheap....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 23rd December 2009, 9:32 am

Think most of these accessories already come with double-sided tape or suction cup right? In any case, most strong tape will be very difficult to remove (thus they are stong?!?!?) LOL.... And most likely leaves some residues, but should be able to remove with some Zippo fluid or car polish.
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 23rd December 2009, 10:01 am

Just get those no-brand black double-sided tapes with green plastic backing will do. Can get those from neighbourhood ABC shops.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by emadine 23rd December 2009, 10:19 pm

Still no news yet. Mostly next year alr. How does it come with alarm? Btw do u still think the smart key sys is the same as after market product ? is your $1k well spend?

emadine

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 23rd December 2009, 10:23 pm

whr can i get 3m vhb?? any idea e price??
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 24th December 2009, 2:04 am

Yup, mine came with alarm... Theres also a slot inside the car that allows you to slot in the entire remote (in case the remote battery went flat) and push start the car...

So I dun think its similar to the after-market type where they just place the push start button over the key start...

As for well spend or not.., seriously I dun know lei.. This is my first car, and I guess diff pple have diff expectations..

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn82 24th December 2009, 2:47 am

hihi, i've also ordered an SX with push start, i think its worth it since there is 3 years warranty in it. Though after market cost maybe half the price, but warranty maybe 1 year only.

kekeke paiseh i KPO abit, i just got my COE today only, expect to collect my black forte by by 10 jan Smile

Merry Christmas !

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by emadine 24th December 2009, 1:17 pm

I think is well spend as our car will come with 5 year warrenty and the push start/ alarm is factory fitted.

emadine

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 24th December 2009, 6:25 pm

Yup yup, 5 years warranty, but I dun know if the push start is oso 5 year anot?

I think is 3 lei

And also, I thinK the rikecooL works pretty well. Definitely beyond my expectations.. =)

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 25th December 2009, 5:14 pm

rikecool? as in solar film?

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn82 26th December 2009, 6:38 pm

hmmm heard that the rikecool only worth 200+ on that version and the heat rejection is not so good. My agent recommended he's friends' solar flim shop instead, the last time i did was with trent chan on my jazz. pretty good Smile

Yes u r right, push start is 3 years, but at least better than 1 year 3rd party i think, kekeke.

Merry christmas to all!!

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 26th December 2009, 7:15 pm

leeking wrote:As above? Can recommend? One which i strong, yet easy to remove and will not have residue leftover...

Best is got pic.

I bought 3M "Scotch" Clear Mounting Tape (heavy duty) at Popular Bookstore...forget abt the price but i dun think it cost more than $5...
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down