Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs?

+7
Redbean
ckpay
bigbull
newsman
tish
The Blue Cruiser
chengwei
11 posters

Go down

Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs?

Post by chengwei 4th June 2009, 1:49 pm

sorry ar.

noob here. Very Happy

any wise men can point me in the right direction?

wanna get car wash stuffs but dunno where to go (or where to get good bargains)
and car accessories too. Very Happy
chengwei
chengwei

Back to top Go down

Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty Re: Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs?

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th June 2009, 1:59 pm

Caltex Station, Upper Thomson Road, $2 car wash. You need to purchase a package of coupons for $50. A coupon costs $2 for each car wash.

Cheap car accessories? JB...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs? Empty Re: Where to get GOOD (& cheap) car accessories and car wash stuffs?

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 2:48 pm

ehhh, he meant car wash stuff. there wont be cheap ones if u going to invest.

can only wait for promotions, u can go giant, can gain some stickers or big NTUC, to get points loh.

Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 4th June 2009, 2:52 pm

JB Utama Sutera Mall.
Car4 have lots of accessories in M'sain Ringgit.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th June 2009, 2:55 pm

ooopps, sorry, I though is car wash. albino

ok lah, frankly, you can source JB and buy at a much cheaper price. NTUC Xpres got sell car accessories and wash items, I think. You can use your NTUC member card to get points (exchange for a petrol vouncher), if any.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 3:03 pm

newsman wrote:JB Utama Sutera Mall.

is it cheaper? if it is maybe next time can get Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by chengwei 4th June 2009, 3:18 pm

msia ar.

i scared to go in leh...haha
later kana robbed or car kana scratched. Sad

ntuc/giant ar...ok noted.
any brands to recommend? and stuffs to get? (like for hair, got shampoo, conditioner and watsoever) Surprised
chengwei
chengwei

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 4th June 2009, 4:16 pm

chengwei wrote:msia ar.

any brands to recommend? and stuffs to get? (like for hair, got shampoo, conditioner and watsoever) Surprised

Go Giant now! I use ArmourAll products, prices are reasonable and good too, not the cheapest though. I think the offer for ArmourAll products is still on. Worth getting now. I got some 2 weeks ago. Hurry!!! bounce

Avoid going to JB, many over there are eyeing on our original Forte now, cos they only get the NATA version over there. Beware! Suspect

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 4th June 2009, 4:32 pm

bro newsman, u seem quite like Sutera Mall hor... tongue

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 7:50 pm

bigbull wrote:

Go Giant now! I use ArmourAll products, prices are reasonable and good too, not the cheapest though. I think the offer for ArmourAll products is still on. Worth getting now. I got some 2 weeks ago. Hurry!!! bounce

Avoid going to JB, many over there are eyeing on our original Forte now, cos they only get the NATA version over there. Beware! Suspect
ehh i just went last week day, no promo leh Sad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 4th June 2009, 7:59 pm

tish wrote:
bigbull wrote:

Alamak. that means promotion over liao. Sorry for the late info. Neutral Next time will post once I know of any promo and discount. But if u are AA members, u can also get ArmourAll products from AA River Valley at a good price too.

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 4th June 2009, 8:14 pm

Hehe batam.

But they only have KIT brand.

1 tub of kit only around 2 or 3 dollars? Polishing, clothe,chamois, car wash and stuff

but of coz..ferry tix there is 47 bucks..so u must buy other stuff as well to make it worth it

Toiletries are damn cheap there as well.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 4th June 2009, 9:41 pm

i tried to went there before but after searching and looking high and low..in the end still cant find it so gif up...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 4th June 2009, 9:45 pm

how about mama lemon, multi purpose....lol
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th June 2009, 10:59 pm

bigbull wrote:
tish wrote:
bigbull wrote:

Alamak. that means promotion over liao. Sorry for the late info. Neutral Next time will post once I know of any promo and discount. But if u are AA members, u can also get ArmourAll products from AA River Valley at a good price too.

Din know AA has got membership also Suspect
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by hew 5th June 2009, 11:08 am

the usual places to get the car wash and accessories are the megamart (giant, carrerfour, ntuc), AA, autobac, the petrol kiosk. you may also wanna try the duragloss products from maddetailer or other products from shinecars.sg.
this website is quite informative:
http://www.shinecars.sg/detailing/carWash.php#washEquipment

hew

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 5th June 2009, 11:46 am

greatgazoo wrote:
bigbull wrote:
tish wrote:
bigbull wrote:

Din know AA has got membership also Suspect

Oh yes. If u r AA members, u get roadside assistance like punctured tyre and flat battery. Very useful and peace of mind, especially nowadays, it is very dangerous to change tyre on the road and u will have great problem getting assistance when u battery fail u. The AA service guy are very friendly and helpful. U get discount at some restaurant and retail outlet when u show your AA card. Caltex give 5% discount for AA members too.

Wah lau, as though I work for AA leh. Laughing

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down