Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive

+14
S.C
The Blue Cruiser
Filthz
pessimizt
kia_cerato_forte
nothing
aural
jeff2510
danielg
KingJerry
Elixir99
GnoMisH
ginn
weehong
18 posters

Go down

hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive

Post by weehong 17th December 2009, 1:11 pm

hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive

weehong

Back to top Go down

hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty Re: hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive

Post by ginn 17th December 2009, 1:12 pm

weehong wrote:hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive

i am a newbie also but i'll ask you to read... hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Icon_rolleyes

ginn

Back to top Go down

hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Empty Re: hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive

Post by GnoMisH 17th December 2009, 1:14 pm

my 1.6A SX usually over 10l/100km
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 17th December 2009, 1:19 pm

For me, around 10L - 11L/100km... 80% city 20% highway
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 17th December 2009, 1:22 pm

i m considering to buy between nissan latio and forte

which 1 FC better?

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 17th December 2009, 1:49 pm

if intense city driving - 80% and above.. should be around 10km/l..

Get a forte, more sport looking! Latio looks kinda boxy! Can't comment on the comfort level of latio as i have never driven one before.
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 17th December 2009, 1:57 pm

Mine is about 70% city driving, FC hovering about 10.8l/100lm
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 17th December 2009, 1:57 pm

is it???????????????

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 17th December 2009, 2:16 pm

Latio looks kinda boxy meh?

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by jeff2510 17th December 2009, 4:11 pm

my 1st car is a latio before changing to forte

Latio => more comfortable than forte since the seat is a combi between leather & fabric. Have smart key which is very useful when your keys is not easily assessible.

Forte => not as comfort but still OK with me. Lookwise ways nicer than latio.

Bro Weehong, if you are interested in Latio, you can give me a PM. Can recommand my former SE from Tan Chong to you. Excellent before and after services.

thumbsup thumbsup

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by jeff2510 17th December 2009, 4:19 pm

Btw, don;t compare the FC between latio & forte.

latio => 1.5L and 15" rim
forte => 1.6L and 17" rim (if you are looking at SX).

As long as you brought the car you like, just enjoy your ride
Very Happy

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th December 2009, 4:36 pm

Rims matters
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 17th December 2009, 4:53 pm

aural wrote:Rims matters

Heheheh! Listen to Aural bro. He knows! Razz
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 17th December 2009, 5:29 pm

u r definitely not ready to buy a car yet....... hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Icon_lol just kidding, FC pretty subjective, depends on the daily routes and the driver himself......
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 17th December 2009, 5:33 pm

yaya....................

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 28th December 2009, 8:36 am

If EX forte

the Fc will be better ma?

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th December 2009, 9:54 am

kia_cerato_forte wrote:If EX forte

If u keeping stock EX i.e do not upgrade ur 15 inchc rims. I was getting 7 to 7.5L/100km before run in. ( mineral oil), mine's a manual btw.
Now i upgrade to 17 after mkt rims. i'm getting 8 to 8.5L/100km on the average.

Mine is 50/50 city and expressway.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 28th December 2009, 10:45 am

aural wrote:

If u keeping stock EX i.e do not upgrade ur 15 inchc rims. I was getting 7 to 7.5L/100km before run in. ( mineral oil), mine's a manual btw.

7 to 7.5L/100km ?

Not bad ar......

So means EX Fc will be better, hehe~

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th December 2009, 11:17 am

kia_cerato_forte wrote:
aural wrote:

7 to 7.5L/100km ?

Not bad ar......

So means EX Fc will be better, hehe~

rim size matters. The size and type will change weight, and the tire size will also change accordingly. I believe if i stayed at stock, after changing syn oil i should get 6.5-7L/100km
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 28th December 2009, 11:23 am

what is the difference between EX & SX ?

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 28th December 2009, 11:23 am

beside rims size..............

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 28th December 2009, 11:55 am

Bro, you sure you booked MB already, keeps seeing you posting here and there asking.

Just curious...... hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Suspect
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 28th December 2009, 1:10 pm

pessimizt wrote:Bro, you sure you booked MB already, keeps seeing you posting here and there asking.

book liao can change colour also ma~

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Filthz 28th December 2009, 1:58 pm

kia_cerato_forte wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Bro, you sure you booked MB already, keeps seeing you posting here and there asking.

book liao can change colour also ma~

Book liao can change Ex to SX or vice versa then? Anyway...realized that your questions have all been discussed. Pls just spend some time in searching for previous threads.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-cars-only-f30/forte-ex-and-sx-what-the-diff-t2190.htm?highlight=diff+sx+ex
Filthz
Filthz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 28th December 2009, 2:25 pm

kia_cerato_forte, i would suggest you to open up a new thread and state all the questions that you are seeking, from point 1 to point 10. we will answer you accordingly. hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 28th December 2009, 4:04 pm

The Blue Cruiser wrote:kia_cerato_forte, i would suggest you to open up a new thread and state all the questions that you are seeking, from point 1 to point 10. we will answer you accordingly. hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Icon_biggrin

+1 Smile

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 30th December 2009, 8:45 am

FC for 15" and 17" so different? I'm stock SX and FC is hoovering around 8.6-9.0L/100km. Already very light footed already leh... Should consider "downgrade" the size huh... hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Icon_rolleyes

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 30th December 2009, 9:49 am

What is your usual load your car carries? 'Junk' in the boot? Route usually taken; highway or urban(lots of stop and go)? Tyre pressure? If 220-Kpa then liao already...

kevinhwc wrote:FC for 15" and 17" so different? I'm stock SX and FC is hoovering around 8.6-9.0L/100km. Already very light footed already leh... Should consider "downgrade" the size huh... hw much is forte fuel consumption? city drive Icon_rolleyes
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 30th December 2009, 1:58 pm

mine currently suck to the max... like 10~12l/100 after C&C
"checked" my engine!!!

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 30th December 2009, 2:53 pm

FriesL wrote:mine currently suck to the max... like 10~12l/100 after C&C
"checked" my engine!!!

urs is SX?

SX FC will be higher rite?

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 30th December 2009, 3:00 pm

I just got my car, now mileage is ard 220km... but my fc is 13.6/100.., really sucks.., but will improve right? And I think im already quite light-footed liao

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 30th December 2009, 3:30 pm

When i just got my car.. my fc was around 9-10km/l..

but as i drove more, my fc improves with each pump.. currently i'm close to 4000km and my fc is around 11-12km/l..

doing 50% highway, 50% city
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 30th December 2009, 4:09 pm

kia_cerato_forte wrote:
"checked" my engine!!!

urs is SX?

haa.. ya.. but problem with me is that i am doing 80%highway... and been doing like 7.6 ~ 9l/100km now same route/ same time/ same usage.. but at 12l/100km!!!!

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 30th December 2009, 6:19 pm

FriesL wrote:
kia_cerato_forte wrote:
"checked" my engine!!!

urs is SX?

haa.. ya.. but problem with me is that i am doing 80%highway... and been doing like 7.6 ~ 9l/100km now same route/ same time/ same usage.. but at 12l/100km!!!!

Bro, did you just had your car serviced recently ?
do check the level of your engine oil ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down