Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Top speed of forte

+30
Divine
FeiLeong
Potatoes
joepele
FriesL
Daniel^Bigcow
soundphile
boardrider02
The Blue Cruiser
Juz@kid
CeratoVRR
Pegasus
ozzie75
mosabnet
Spiritseye
saturnz^83
PillowER
eraser
dinkodink
brian
tiny
kapitan
pbeyondp
loveforte
greatgazoo
nothing
Fortec
orions_belt27
Leonard
tish
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top speed of forte - Page 2 Empty Re: Top speed of forte

Post by Fortec 13th July 2009, 5:15 pm

monkey run out in malaysia....everything up lorry liao.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 13th July 2009, 5:28 pm

tish wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
tish wrote:260km/h is just starting to get interesting only .. the real thrill comes around 290km/hr Smile

230km/hr is really no feel unless u talking about no aerodynamic and no heavy mass vehicle ... that one confirm dingdong bell up the throat lol... Even my wife sitting behind bike at 230 still can show me hand sign.... Very Happy

right siaoster?

Show you hand sign?? Middle finger ahh?? Hehehe!! :-) But then your wife looks so decent and nice, dun think so lah. :-)

Or she ask you go faster?? Wahhh!! Crazy!! Cannot ahh!! I will really be afraid. I dun have a bike license so guess will never get to feel that thrill!! If I pillion, I doubt I can take it. Even in a car, if I not driving, and driver going too fast, sometimes even like 140, I will be afraid!! No control I guess thats why. :-)

She was telling me that I MISSED the EXIT lol.....

Even if i were the passenger like what u said... 140 I also scare lol... Laughing

Its funny how when u are in control u can do "funny" things n see ur passenger show u the " pale " face

Hahaha!! Yeah!! Your wife really power!! She really got b*lls!!! Oppss!! But she doesnt!! Hahahaha!! :-)

But you see. She pillion all the way there you know?? Just for you Tish!! See the fear she had to swallow and the sacrifices she made?? So much love!!! You are so lucky Tish!!! Better cherish her!! Must learn from Lukester, get her a new phone!! And while you doing that, get me 1 too?? Hehehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 13th July 2009, 5:30 pm

+1 bro.. hee..
yeah.. reallly lucky guy.. my wife.. sitting in car.. 150 already...red flag liao.. Razz

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 13th July 2009, 5:52 pm

Treasure your life,
Treasure your wife.
Speed thrills,
Speead also kills.
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 13th July 2009, 6:06 pm

tish wrote:260km/h is just starting to get interesting only .. the real thrill comes around 290km/hr Smile

230km/hr is really no feel unless u talking about no aerodynamic and no heavy mass vehicle ... that one confirm dingdong bell up the throat lol... Even my wife sitting behind bike at 230 still can show me hand sign.... Very Happy

right siaoster?

230km/h??

You kidding right?

Your bike can easily hit 300km/h.

I think I read somewhere the top is 320km/h right?

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 11:54 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
tish wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:

right siaoster?

Show you hand sign?? Middle finger ahh?? Hehehe!! :-) But then your wife looks so decent and nice, dun think so lah. :-)

Or she ask you go faster?? Wahhh!! Crazy!! Cannot ahh!! I will really be afraid. I dun have a bike license so guess will never get to feel that thrill!! If I pillion, I doubt I can take it. Even in a car, if I not driving, and driver going too fast, sometimes even like 140, I will be afraid!! No control I guess thats why. :-)

Even if i were the passenger like what u said... 140 I also scare lol... Laughing

Its funny how when u are in control u can do "funny" things n see ur passenger show u the " pale " face

Hahaha!! Yeah!! Your wife really power!! She really got b*lls!!! Oppss!! But she doesnt!! Hahahaha!! :-)

But you see. She pillion all the way there you know?? Just for you Tish!! See the fear she had to swallow and the sacrifices she made?? So much love!!! You are so lucky Tish!!! Better cherish her!! Must learn from Lukester, get her a new phone!! And while you doing that, get me 1 too?? Hehehehehe!! :-)
i dunno buy her how many phones liao.... !!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 11:57 pm

joepele wrote:

right siaoster?

230km/h??

You kidding right?

Your bike can easily hit 300km/h.

I think I read somewhere the top is 320km/h right?

Smile
nowadays class 2 bigbikes can easily hit 27-300 km/h Last time news is 320+km/h stock. With kawa ZZR14 all that, not sure who is the top road bike now..
Bro u also ride bike ? Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by CeratoVRR 16th July 2009, 12:17 am

nothing wrote:4 adults and 1 kid and yet u drove at above 200km/hr Mad

Only when I feel the road is wide and straight and damn safe to do so....

CeratoVRR

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 16th July 2009, 1:31 am

CeratoVRR wrote:
nothing wrote:4 adults and 1 kid and yet u drove at above 200km/hr Mad

Only when I feel the road is wide and straight and damn safe to do so....

ahh... with tat 1 kid on car better dont man..
i got friends going at 165-180kph.. straight.. and tadaa.. type burst.. lucky got in control (straight road) otherwise.. anything can happen.. so... (no worry i am not from TP.. and love racing too.. grin ) but.. just better be safe..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 16th July 2009, 1:44 am

Driving Forte at 180km/h is unimagineable for me ... highly dangerous... Better be safe and be sorry .later ... die never mind. Wat happen if never die and need to be hospitalised...

Think for our loved ones..... flower
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by CeratoVRR 16th July 2009, 1:59 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
CeratoVRR wrote:
tish wrote:
PillowER wrote:I went NSHW last week, max speed in between 200 to 210, abt 205. Rev at 6000 reaching red-line. Stable, able to maintain at that speed for abt ten minutes. Afterwhich got other car have to release.....
serious ah? some bugger told me ECU restrict the top to 180km/hr mark... 200+ is very good already. I believe once reach 190, the climb is very slow to 210.... happen to my bike when it pass 270

Wat Bro Pillower said is true as I also test-drove his ride in NSHW which I clocked 205km/hr with 4 adults and a 5 year old kid on board, Pillower's ride is fully-stock.

ECU restrict is mostly for JDM(Japan Domestic Model) rides,however for KDM(Korea Domestic Model), no such ECU restrictions!Hahahaha...

Wahh!! This is too much!! How can you go at 205km/hr with so many ppl in the car??!!! Worse of all, 5 yr old kid??!! The adults ok!! Cos if they wanna let you drive at that speed, its their own decision!! But a 5 yr old kid wouldnt know better!! Terrible!! REally!! Not a good thing to do!!

If you are alone, fair enough. I have clocked in 210km/hr or more on a camry. But I was alone. Just be careful cos there are many stretches along NSH where the road surface not very good. And many 'stupid' drivers out there.

I havent tried the top speed for Forte but I am very sure it will be quite draggy at anything above 200km/hr, even if they do not have a stopper. Prob a 2.0 not as draggy, but the 1.6s, definitely!! :-)

Really appreciate your safety advise...I dun mean to bullsxxx as I was once a biker like bro tish,normal crusing speed along clear NSHW minimum 180km/hr as the road in front of u is long, wide and straight,lower then den,chances of me falling asleep behind my wheels and gettin into an accident is far greater as I'm too used to that speed already.

Most important is u must feel confident and comfortable at the speed u're travelling at as each of us have a different comfortable speed threshold,if not,chances of gettin into collision/accident is far greater. Smile

CeratoVRR

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th July 2009, 2:14 am

Dont worry guys, each has their own preference and know their limits up to certain level. Lets keep to the topic on top speed. We can open another thread to discuss safety, any volunteers?

Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th July 2009, 11:22 am

Hahaha!! Talking about tyre puncture, just saw something funny this morning!! :-)

Saw this beamer at my office MSCP this morning. His tyre puncture!! In a MSCP!!! Damn funny lah!!! Hehehe!! driving so slow in a MSCP also can happen!! Hahaha!! :-)

But his rims quite nice!! Hehehe!! :-)

Hey I notice the top speek I can go at RPM less 4, is only about 120. Is this true for all of you?? :-)

Hehehe!! Still running in my car thats why!! Another 50km and I dun care already!!! After 1k servicing, gonna try see whats the top speed I can go in spore and how it feels on a forte.

I tried with camry at PIE, from pasir ris side to clementi/jurong, late night/morning, 160km/h. I actually find spore expressways surface quite nice to speed but only prob is the slight slope downwards to the left. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by CeratoVRR 17th July 2009, 5:51 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! Talking about tyre puncture, just saw something funny this morning!! :-)

Saw this beamer at my office MSCP this morning. His tyre puncture!! In a MSCP!!! Damn funny lah!!! Hehehe!! driving so slow in a MSCP also can happen!! Hahaha!! :-)

But his rims quite nice!! Hehehe!! :-)

Hey I notice the top speek I can go at RPM less 4, is only about 120. Is this true for all of you?? :-)

Hehehe!! Still running in my car thats why!! Another 50km and I dun care already!!! After 1k servicing, gonna try see whats the top speed I can go in spore and how it feels on a forte.

I tried with camry at PIE, from pasir ris side to clementi/jurong, late night/morning, 160km/h. I actually find spore expressways surface quite nice to speed but only prob is the slight slope downwards to the left. :-)

160km/hr is just the beginning,yeah...but advisable not to do so in SGP as there are too many radar cams that work and will take away your licence,unlike Msia,want $$$ only... Suspect

CeratoVRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th July 2009, 6:24 am

Of course I know. Thats why I have only done 160 in spore. Msia all the way man1! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 17th July 2009, 7:02 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Of course I know. Thats why I have only done 160 in spore. Msia all the way man1! :-)

What is ur rpm at this speed?
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th July 2009, 7:07 am

Potatoes wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Of course I know. Thats why I have only done 160 in spore. Msia all the way man1! :-)

What is ur rpm at this speed?

Ohhh I didnt try with a Forte yet. But last nite, after my milleage hit 1k. I tried pushing it a bit more. But still kept below 4rpm. I managed to hit slightly above 130km/h. Then came to speed camera. But I believe with a clear stretch of road, at between 3 and 4 rpm. think can hit 150.
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th July 2009, 7:08 am

Ohhh going home to shower now and then back to office. Roads should be clear. I try and see k?? Hehehe!! :-)

Then will let you know. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by CeratoVRR 19th July 2009, 12:23 am

Tat's e spirit! But pls speed carefully too!Happy top speed! Very Happy

CeratoVRR

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 19th July 2009, 1:06 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Ohhh going home to shower now and then back to office. Roads should be clear. I try and see k?? Hehehe!! :-)

woah.. bro daniel 6am.. in office? woo.. thumbsup
looking toward your update.. cheers!

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 19th July 2009, 2:08 pm

Hi I have tried to collate your Forte Top Speed and I thought it's good to key in your top speed here:

1) Pbeyondp: 180km/h
2) Pillower: 205k/h @6000rpm
3) mosabnet: 180km/h
4) ozzie75: 160km/h
5) ceratoVRR: 250km/h
6)Jus@kid: 150km/h
7)whoecruser : 160km/h
8) boadrider02: 170km/h
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 19th July 2009, 2:19 pm

did i see wrongly ? 250 km ? how does the speedometer look like ?
way over the meter guage ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 19th July 2009, 3:17 pm

Better dun speed in spore road..recently just got my TP letter,

compound fine $150 and deduct 6 points... Sad

Me onli travel 80 to 90 along the Lornie road to Thomson Rd..

Forget ther got radar speed trap...sigh!!!

Drive carefully and safely ... Very Happy
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 19th July 2009, 3:25 pm

tish wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
tish wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:

right siaoster?

i dunno buy her how many phones liao.... !!!

buy her mickey mouse car accessories =x
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 19th July 2009, 3:58 pm

Eh, y'all krazy, ah? You know how easy it is for them to trace if in Singapore? Once they get you into that icy cold 'interview' room for you to 'inform' them of when and where you attained your top speed, they'll just have to go download the incriminating video evidence from the respective cams mounted all over the island for them to take back that precious driving license of yours... perhaps for good.

So now we all know that this list of people have got a pair of brass onesTop speed of forte - Page 2 Bigivory; more balls than brains... so BFD. I'm really not too apologetic if you guys think I'm not being overly friendly here but as some of the more sensible ones here have mentioned, it just takes a f*ck-up in a split second to have everything "up-the-lor-lee". All the bravado in the the earlier posts were fine perhaps, but this list takes the cake!

BR,
w a y

Potatoes wrote:Hi I have tried to collate your Forte Top Speed and I thought it's good to key in your top speed here:

9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 19th July 2009, 4:08 pm

Potatoes wrote:Hi I have tried to collate your Forte Top Speed and I thought it's good to key in your top speed here:

I tot our odometer max is 220km/h.. how the heck he got 250?? If using any devices, naturally it will set the top speed record.. so NPNT ^^

anyway.. these people top speed i not interested.. i more interested in Tiny top speed after so much effort he spend.. Very Happy
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 19th July 2009, 4:28 pm

Terrier wrote:

I tot our odometer max is 220km/h.. how the heck he got 250?? If using any devices, naturally it will set the top speed record.. so NPNT ^^

anyway.. these people top speed i not interested.. i more interested in Tiny top speed after so much effort he spend.. Very Happy

actually bro terrier , it's possible .
it's called SpeedCard . it's attached to the top of the car , so anything above the speedometer will be xfer to there .
but of cuz .. must have pic . this i've to agree wif u (:
LOLS .. and is it ceratoVRR have to travel 250km/hr again ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 19th July 2009, 4:36 pm

Even an normal GPS track-logger or GPS navigator that records at 1-PPS will do. Which is what the authorities confiscate first if found in your car; just like your HP when you're caught using the mobile phone without a handsfree kit.

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th July 2009, 8:39 pm

nokia's sport tracker will track ur top and note in down in details but not the rpm

Top speed of forte - Page 2 030709+GP
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 19th July 2009, 9:54 pm

FeiLeong wrote:Better dun speed in spore road..recently just got my TP letter,

Sorry to hear this..... btw, what is the speed limit along that stretch of road? I thought it is 70km/h, u only exceeded by 10km/h.... also need to fine?
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 19th July 2009, 9:54 pm

waypoint wrote:Eh, y'all krazy, ah? You know how easy it is for them to trace if in Singapore? Once they get you into that icy cold 'interview' room for you to 'inform' them of when and where you attained your top speed, they'll just have to go download the incriminating video evidence from the respective cams mounted all over the island for them to take back that precious driving license of yours... perhaps for good.

So now we all know that this list of people have got a pair of brass onesTop speed of forte - Page 2 Bigivory; more balls than brains... so BFD. I'm really not too apologetic if you guys think I'm not being overly friendly here but as some of the more sensible ones here have mentioned, it just takes a f*ck-up in a split second to have everything "up-the-lor-lee". All the bravado in the the earlier posts were fine perhaps, but this list takes the cake!

BR,
w a y

9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

Strongly agree with Waypoint. I do hope you guys did those speed when the road is empty and there's no friends or family on ur car...if not u guys are idiots.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 19th July 2009, 10:00 pm

Hi guys.... Food for thought....i think we should take totally take away this thread ..... TOP SPEED not advisable to report here....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th July 2009, 10:24 pm

there isnt any proof for legal actions. shouldn't be a problem as i see other forum discuss same issues
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by CeratoVRR 20th July 2009, 12:08 am

9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

Bro,my ride not so power lar,250km/hr Shocked Tink ther's a typo mistake, it should be 220km/hr which was my personal best in NSHW till my ride hit rev-cut!!!

My ride is a V2,not forte... Razz

Last edited by CeratoVRR on 20th July 2009, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More specific.)

CeratoVRR

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 20th July 2009, 12:55 am

Potatoes wrote:
FeiLeong wrote:Better dun speed in spore road..recently just got my TP letter,

Sorry to hear this..... btw, what is the speed limit along that stretch of road? I thought it is 70km/h, u only exceeded by 10km/h.... also need to fine?

limit is 60km/h
I got it from Upper Thomson Rd to Lornie road (told near lamp post 141) at 81km/h, exceeded 21km/h. Compound fine $150 and deduct 6 points. Sad

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 20th July 2009, 11:06 am

FriesL wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Ohhh going home to shower now and then back to office. Roads should be clear. I try and see k?? Hehehe!! :-)

woah.. bro daniel 6am.. in office? woo.. thumbsup
looking toward your update.. cheers!

Yeah well, I was totally being a zombie the whole friday!! But managed to go party that nite too!! Hehehe!! :-)

Anyways, my normal route from office to home is, Bukit Merah area (where my office is) take AYE, all the way then exit Clementi Ave 6. in the middle there is a permanent speed camera. :-)

Well, that morning i managed to clock 150, but keeping the max RPM of between 3 and 4. :-)

Just thought I would update. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 9th September 2009, 12:23 am

I did 180km/h on ECP just now...after 150-160, it took abit long to climb all the way up to 180. din wan to try after that cos approaching the stretch where got more traffic.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 9th September 2009, 2:26 am

wooo ... 180!
maybe bear for another 2year till local track is ready then we all can all go for a try? Top speed of forte - Page 2 Lol

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 9th September 2009, 10:25 am

lol....nah...it was only for that spur of moment...but i am impress our Forte at 180 is still so stable. I know it is not a fair comparison, but my 1.3 Getz i ever hit 170km/h....steering vibrate and scary floating feel.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2