Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Car involved in serious accident.....sianz...

+37
sagi73
dreamzzlandz
ooiks
ForteBoy
FriesL
zhuzhumao
nothing
longbow
GnoMisH
unlimitedz
miko komi
cpt_zr
Terrier
dreckker
joA
gobal100
kapitan
Divine
Dark Knight
ace
impact2001
Bed
joepele
jeRrRKKKK
jeff2510
patsy
The Blue Cruiser
lukester
ano57
danielg
kysoong
aural
keigo
JuanST
nocash
KingJerry
ReDeViL
41 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty Car involved in serious accident.....sianz...

Post by ReDeViL 18th November 2009, 1:47 am

damn sianz......got my car only one month 10 days and involved in accident, quite serious one somemore...now posting after i just came back from accident site...
bear with me coz i need to rant.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry

was driving down kaki bukit ave two on extreme left lane heading towards the kpe as i wanted to hit ecp to go pick up my gf, immediately as i passed the traffic (it was green by the way), this bike on the opposite of the road decided to make a turn at that point in time, and i din manage to brake in time

i hit him almost head on, biker hit my windscreen which caused my windscreen to KO, he flew over my car, caused another 2 dents on my boot and landed on the road at my car's 8 o'clock direction........

my whole radiator dented in and leak till no more to leak, bonnet dented till cannot open, front grill disintegrated (yes, into tiny pieces left lying on road), left headlamp gone, front bumper dragging on road as right side totally detached, my new hella supertones dented in, newly replaced windscreen gone.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry

bike headlamp torn from housing, cannot turn the handles, driver laid on road concious but unable to speak just moaning...... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_sad ....later on realised from police IO who went down to the hospital that he was drunk..... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... 316913 nevertheless i do hope he will be ok...haiz

called up 995, insurance, in less than 10 min came and took him to TTS.
police then made me wait there for an hour b4 AIA referred tow company could tow car to C&C.....haiz....

now for the worst parts....rider is m'sian on msian bike...and he was supposedly on alcohol....
TP told me very likely cannot claim as insurance companies dun handle drink driving/riding cases.....and typical cases involving msian drivers/bikers can drag on forever

can anyone here who had experience or info pls tell me if this is true? what will i expect? i pay for repairs first or AIA settle first? i assume this will be a long drawn out affair?? .....

appreciate any advise and help.... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry
will upload my sad car pix tomolo.....
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty Re: Car involved in serious accident.....sianz...

Post by KingJerry 18th November 2009, 2:13 am

Wah.. Did you hit him at a high speed? How come can bang until so cui? Drink alcohol still ride bike some more. Super dangerous.

I think what you can do now is claim from your own insurance first (seems like the total repair will be quite high). After which let your insurance fight with the rider. But i suppose you shouldn't be too optimistic here since that guy is a malaysian. I think bro Aural will be in a better position to advise you.

Well, look on the bright side.. At least you're ok and the guy is fine too. Take care.. Smile
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Empty Re: Car involved in serious accident.....sianz...

Post by KingJerry 18th November 2009, 2:14 am

Once again.. A reminder for everyone to drive safe. Never never compromise your live or the lives of others..

Seems like a lot of accidents involving fortes recently.. Sad
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 18th November 2009, 7:55 am

Hi bro ReDeViL ,
Sad to hear about the incident, but a least you still do posting here.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_biggrin . take care.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th November 2009, 8:15 am

sorry bro about what happened.

by right, u shud claim 3rd party. i guess his is illegal u turn? what did aig tell u?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 18th November 2009, 8:29 am

sorry for u bro....

the part that he is found dunk... you already win the case.. but because it is m'sia driver.. it will take quite long for AIG to settle..

lastly I hate those biker who drive like it's there own road... alot of time I see them drive.. they are asking for accident...and a few time I also almost have accident with those misia biker...

So when you see bike.. u have to be very careful... and when u make left turn or right turn... must must always check your bind spot be4 you move.. cause there might be a bike beside you...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 8:45 am

Sorry to hear that. Sigh like i told many people as much as we are safe drivers we cannot prevent people from doing wrong stuff.

The safest way is to claim your own insurance first and make a 3rd party (via AIG)later. i.e inform C&C of this intent. AIG most likely will also advise you to claim and let them handle but as it is an malaysia bike it is not easy to do a 3rd party claim successfully so be mentally prepared for this. The police report must keep so that you can protect yourself as much as possible in the future for insurance hikes.

From your description, likely the cost will be high, so be careful to you claims decision. If you go straight ahead and do 3rd party, you would have deem to have given up rights to do own dmg and it will be up to the insurer to pay you if you decided again to claim self if the 3rd party claim fail.

What the TP said is more on the 3rd party claims. But if you claim OD should not be an issue. For OD, if we are the one that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs then we can't claim OD.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 18th November 2009, 8:52 am

Sorry to hear about ur situation. But it's a blessing that everyone is still alive...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 18th November 2009, 9:43 am

keigo wrote:sorry for u bro....

the part that he is found dunk... you already win the case.. but because it is m'sia driver.. it will take quite long for AIG to settle..

Actually if the 3rd party is drunk, you lose out. Cos his insurance company automatically disqualified his coverage if he is found to be drunk. In the end, you LL have to do a OD claim. Not sure after that AIG can fight for you for 3rd party claim, most likely cannot. Last resort is do OD then sue that bugger for damages.
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th November 2009, 9:50 am

then would it be better for him to go outside workshop than cnc?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 18th November 2009, 9:51 am

tat is provided the bugger is still in singapore... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_sad
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 18th November 2009, 10:01 am

Wa seh. Boss, hope you are all fine ya!
So now ur car should be @ workshop being accessed?
Sarks man if Msian vehicle, you gotta claim your own insurance.
U find out how much total for repair cost 1st.

Well didnt expect KIA body so much softer then Hyundai.
Think its gd tat the fella is still ok if not it will be a scene & phobia etched deep in ur memory.....

Hope your blackie be back OTR asap!!

Cheers
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 11:22 am

ano57 wrote:Wa seh. Boss, hope you are all fine ya!

Think its gd tat the fella is still ok if not it will be a scene & phobia etched deep in ur memory.....

Cheers

how come you are talking about hyundai?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 18th November 2009, 11:34 am

i agree with keigo, u already got the chance to win, cos he is drunk.
so anyway its proven its his fault.

however long it might take, its up to AIG to settle for you. of cos u have to push them, if not u dunno who is handling it and might drag.

from what i hear, the damage is very bad. hope they get it fixed soon.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 18th November 2009, 11:37 am

as far as I can tell you, even if you can claim that biker's insurance successfully, it would take more than 2 years.

some of them don't even have insurance and license. it is as good as hitting a rock along the road and can't claim the nature for compensation.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 18th November 2009, 11:50 am

that's sounds bad, glad you are ok.
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by jeff2510 18th November 2009, 11:56 am

Sorry to hear this bro. Thanks godness nothing serious happen to u.

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 18th November 2009, 11:57 am

can sue him for drunk driving and as a result damage private property or not if that is the case even though we know he might no have the monnies

any advisE?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th November 2009, 12:01 pm

haii i feel sad for you...
do update us on the outcome + repair cost
ideally if you could post pictures of the dmg too...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 12:05 pm

lukester wrote:i agree with keigo, u already got the chance to win, cos he is drunk.

however long it might take, its up to AIG to settle for you. of cos u have to push them, if not u dunno who is handling it and might drag.

It may not be even on the case of u dunno who is handling but the insurers in SG can claim again a 3rd party insurance but if it is a direct claim against a person, they are also at a loss as to how to claim as it is not a motor insurance situation and the client's car is wrongfully damaged because of a person's criminal offense, the client may have to seek his or her own lawyers to do a claim against the 3rd party directly as this is not a motor case.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 12:07 pm

lukester wrote:can sue him for drunk driving and as a result damage private property or not if that is the case even though we know he might no have the monnies

any advisE?

You can do that successful or not is another issue. The fact he is not in SG, chasing that guy to come to SG to pay for the full damage and such is not going to be an easy task.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 18th November 2009, 12:21 pm

joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 18th November 2009, 1:28 pm

Bro ReDeViL,

We share your sorrows and anger. Lucky thing is this wreckless biker is still alive.

As it involved a Malaysian and Malaysian registered vehicle, try to get more details from biker. Other than the particulars in his driving license, try to get both his SG & ML contact no, both SG and ML address, his insurers and policy no, vehicle no. Give these details to C&C & AHAC (AIG). My understanding from AIG claims dept, quite a no of ML vehicles don't even have insurance and unreachable and uncontactable. They usually have no $ and tend to play MIA.

As you hit him almost head on, my advise is to claim OD but tell C&C you want to have the option of switching to 3rd party, which I think the chance is very slim.

The rest are already discussed and I don't want to repeat. Hope you treat this as a learning experience and be very careful of other inconsiderate driver.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th November 2009, 1:45 pm

Didn't you go to hospital and talk with the motorcyclist?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 18th November 2009, 1:58 pm

lukester wrote:i agree with keigo, u already got the chance to win, cos he is drunk.

Yes if we're talking from the law's perspective, you win. Police will charge the other party for drunk driving (or riding in this case), and not you. So you are safe in the view of the law.

But from money's point of view, you lose, as you cannot do a 3rd party claim. In the end, have to do a OD. Your next year premium sure to go up. Can sue that fellow for money but what's the chance of that....
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 18th November 2009, 2:11 pm

paiseh.....have to ask this question.

Is OD = Own Damage? If not, what does it stands for?

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 18th November 2009, 2:24 pm

aural wrote:
ano57 wrote:Wa seh. Boss, hope you are all fine ya!

Cheers

how come you are talking about hyundai?

Cos of previous experience >.< ..... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cool
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 4:36 pm

ace wrote:paiseh.....have to ask this question.

Is OD = Own Damage? If not, what does it stands for?
Yah OD = own damage.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 18th November 2009, 5:16 pm

Sorry bro to hear this sad case. Tat y Singapore Road quite dangerous now compare to years back. Every reckless driver think they are the king on the road. haiz...
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 18th November 2009, 5:26 pm

well soon we will have to learn like India where everywhere you drive you need to horn....

horn when you filter left..
horn when you filter right...
horn when you coming to a stop...
horn when you U turn...
horn when you make a reserve...
horn when you start the car...
horn when you are speeding up..
horn when you are slowing down..
horn when you stop the car...
horn when you feel like it...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 18th November 2009, 5:40 pm

Ehh, the number plate of malaysian bikes start with what uh? Wanna look out for them..

And i think someone mentioned about drink driving + insurance disqualified. I think even if the guy got insurance, they won't pay for him cause he was drunk.

So the only way to get back your money is through the person's pocket.

Sad..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 18th November 2009, 6:08 pm

keigo wrote:well soon we will have to learn like India where everywhere you drive you need to horn....

horn when you filter left..
horn when you filter right...
horn when you coming to a stop...
horn when you U turn...
horn when you make a reserve...
horn when you start the car...
horn when you are speeding up..
horn when you are slowing down..
horn when you stop the car...
horn when you feel like it...

Then macham India and China...
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 18th November 2009, 6:17 pm

wat time where u there? i was around that area too yesterday
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 18th November 2009, 7:23 pm

heres the aftermath of the accident...my poor baby...Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry

IMAGE_043

Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... 4114033355_64767409af

Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... 4114802440_9e632dffc8
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 18th November 2009, 7:27 pm

i was told:

1. msian rider = suuper hard to claim

2. drink driving, insurance coy will not cover the rider, means i have to sue him in court

either way, there is almost no hope of claming agnst him.....i am pretty much screwed with regards to the repair cost as i have to claim my own insurance.... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evilCar involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evil Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evil Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evil Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evil Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evil Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evil

now deciding whether to do at C&C or outside as i know C&C is bloody exp...

anyone who knows workshop who can do reasonably proced and good job for Kia cars, pls call me Ben @ 96944926....would really appreciate your help.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_sad
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 18th November 2009, 7:30 pm

Divine wrote:wat time where u there? i was around that area too yesterday

i was there arnd 11.30pm, heading from airport road towards the KPE exit as i was going to Sentosa to pick up my gf who was working late...haiz...

travel this road so many times each day , never expect this kinda crap to happen....

accident nvm, worse hit m'sia bike, somemore he drunk.....how sway can i get sia.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_evil
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th November 2009, 7:38 pm

try claim total lost,...according toSE when I bought insurance for my Forte, AIG insure you for oneto one replacement for first year...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 18th November 2009, 8:19 pm

is not up to you to decide that you can claim total lost. i from insurance it is up to the valuer to value the car cost. they will send a report to us to see if it is worth to repair. you need to pay your own excess first. even if is not your own fault as we know. if you claim for total lost. your insurance is super super high or no one to insure your car next yr as they have alot of risk to take. Insurer see things diff from what you think.

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th November 2009, 8:29 pm

hmmm... u from underwriters?? damage assessors/surveyors?
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 18th November 2009, 8:30 pm

sorry for u bro.. hope u and the d*mn malaysian rider are fine..

well.. i think insurance is crap.. u pay them $ to protect u but need to pay more if u claim even if its not ur fault. if i were u i'll do it outside and try to pay from my own pocket since no matter how we still need to pay them every year m not gg to pay them more. And 'more' can be a lot more. Well of cuz, see how much is the repair cost 1st la... Good luck bro!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 18th November 2009, 8:33 pm

used to be underwriter now changed to sell insurance so can better explain to client or you all how come sometime we reject a case or so. but underwrite life not motor. only know from fellow colleague.

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th November 2009, 9:00 pm

let's assess the cost of damages based upon the pictures,.... can far as can see ...

bumper - 1500
headlights - 700
fender - 1500
windscreen - 1500
roof - 3000
rear D pillar - 700
rear bonnet - 1000
radiator - 1000
reinforcement bar - 5000
about 16k worth of physical damages, car have not been lifted up to check chasis..... engine may have shifted due to impact, have to check, may affect gear box if engine shifted,........

16 k not including other general services.....

the pictures posted looks like a total to me...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by dreckker 18th November 2009, 9:04 pm

joA wrote:sorry for u bro.. hope u and the d*mn malaysian rider are fine..

well.. i think insurance is crap.. u pay them $ to protect u but need to pay more if u claim even if its not ur fault. if i were u i'll do it outside and try to pay from my own pocket since no matter how we still need to pay them every year m not gg to pay them more. And 'more' can be a lot more. Well of cuz, see how much is the repair cost 1st la... Good luck bro!

yeah vehicle insurance are obscenely lopsided.... mad

its an unfortunate accident under very damning circumstances.... it would be so perplexing for me too... sorry dude...
dreckker
dreckker

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th November 2009, 9:55 pm

Honestly ask this question, even your car is repaired.. do you still dare to drive this car again?????
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th November 2009, 10:03 pm

Ouch~ pain!!

claim insurance bah.. let your insurance speak to the msian rider insurance company directly bah..

although it gonna be draggy.. then at least u will still get back your fund..

usually have to depends whether the msia rider's insurance does coverage till sg anot.. if it yes.. then high chance u can claim.. if no.. then dunno if u can pick on him for drink-ride and compensate u via law suit bah..

Sorry.. all these are my opinion but will be better if u ask your insurance agent and possible seek law advice..

so sad to hear from this.. hope u can recover from your grief and he can recovered soon to compensate u.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_biggrin

ReDeViL wrote:damn sianz......got my car only one month 10 days and involved in accident, quite serious one somemore...now posting after i just came back from accident site...
bear with me coz i need to rant.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry

was driving down kaki bukit ave two on extreme left lane heading towards the kpe as i wanted to hit ecp to go pick up my gf, immediately as i passed the traffic (it was green by the way), this bike on the opposite of the road decided to make a turn at that point in time, and i din manage to brake in time

i hit him almost head on, biker hit my windscreen which caused my windscreen to KO, he flew over my car, caused another 2 dents on my boot and landed on the road at my car's 8 o'clock direction........

my whole radiator dented in and leak till no more to leak, bonnet dented till cannot open, front grill disintegrated (yes, into tiny pieces left lying on road), left headlamp gone, front bumper dragging on road as right side totally detached, my new hella supertones dented in, newly replaced windscreen gone.. Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry

bike headlamp torn from housing, cannot turn the handles, driver laid on road concious but unable to speak just moaning...... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_sad ....later on realised from police IO who went down to the hospital that he was drunk..... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... 316913 nevertheless i do hope he will be ok...haiz

called up 995, insurance, in less than 10 min came and took him to TTS.
police then made me wait there for an hour b4 AIA referred tow company could tow car to C&C.....haiz....

now for the worst parts....rider is m'sian on msian bike...and he was supposedly on alcohol....
TP told me very likely cannot claim as insurance companies dun handle drink driving/riding cases.....and typical cases involving msian drivers/bikers can drag on forever

can anyone here who had experience or info pls tell me if this is true? what will i expect? i pay for repairs first or AIA settle first? i assume this will be a long drawn out affair?? .....

appreciate any advise and help.... Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry Car involved in serious accident.....sianz... Icon_cry
will upload my sad car pix tomolo.....
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 18th November 2009, 10:06 pm

haiz...then how now???

really dunno what to do ler........at a lost...

go to AIG claim total lost? under what circumstances will they allow that?
imptly, othe rthan the 600 excess, what else do i have to pay up extra? my concern is costs.....

i red that AIG only allows certain workshops? means even if i go outside also i cant claim AIG?....

this situation really sux, appreciate all the kind advice guys...thx
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th November 2009, 10:11 pm

total lost which the car is beyond repair.. then can claim that..

yea.. must go authorized AIG workshop..

seek AIG advice bah..

hate msian rider.. did I mentioned before.. i nearly killed a msian rider on the spot.. if he DID not brake.. sure die on the spot.. because he just filter out w/o even checking!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by cpt_zr 18th November 2009, 10:25 pm

aiyo.. jialat sia...

but lucky both driver rider no problem.. wha msian rider i assume they riding those kup kias? Omg. the damage seems damn big.

next time just becareful lor..
cpt_zr
cpt_zr

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 10:54 pm

ReDeViL wrote:haiz...then how now???

really dunno what to do ler........at a lost...

go to AIG claim total lost? under what circumstances will they allow that?
imptly, othe rthan the 600 excess, what else do i have to pay up extra? my concern is costs.....

i red that AIG only allows certain workshops? means even if i go outside also i cant claim AIG?....

this situation really sux, appreciate all the kind advice guys...thx

OD claims u just need to pay the 600 bucks which is ur excess.
AIG for new cars allows u to go back to ur original dealer so let KIA repair especially it is so new.
Whether total lost will depends on the claims side. The one for one replacement will depends but usually if the repair cost is higher than the total loss (body) of the car. They can just write off as total loss. This is not easy one of my cases, body (total loss) was 12k, repair was 10k. They repair.

Seriously the dmg not small plus it has the front part which affects the engine, i will advice u to go back to C&C. Need to discuss more msn me bah <<< add me.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 10:58 pm

kapitan wrote:let's assess the cost of damages based upon the pictures,.... can far as can see ...

bumper - 1500
headlights - 700
fender - 1500
windscreen - 1500
roof - 3000
rear D pillar - 700
rear bonnet - 1000
radiator - 1000
reinforcement bar - 5000
about 16k worth of physical damages, car have not been lifted up to check chasis..... engine may have shifted due to impact, have to check, may affect gear box if engine shifted,........

16 k not including other general services.....

the pictures posted looks like a total to me...

As much as i wish to agree, i dun think it is a total loss situation. This one, only the insurer will be able to let you know, not the SE, anyone else or the insurance adviser also.
It's math to the insurers, pay 20k to repair or pay 50k to buy u a new car.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next