Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim??

+29
vorteckia
Potatoes
rockstar
Forty
Elixir99
Siaoster
kevinhwc
Bed
FriesL
danielg
impact2001
GPon
Divine
jl1500k
Yewcg
keigo
The Blue Cruiser
melburn
amerimacka
kysoong
ctoh
chamot16
pessimizt
JuanST
leedevil
greatgazoo
ace
aural
tish
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty Are you prepared for an accident and its claim??

Post by tish 12th October 2009, 11:51 pm

Saturday night. A Motorbike (scooter) had an accident with me, its a clear front to rear accident. I came to a stop during a traffic jam and a bike came head on towards my car rear. Damage to my bumper and rear body kit. His scooter was damage on his front wheel mudguard with traces of paintwork from each other. He picked up his bike and shift it to the road shoulder before I could stopped him. I check if he was injure badly and I call the traffic police. We exchanged particulars and he want to settle privately. After some discussion, I asked for some deposit and an agreement letter since we are not going to file insurance claim, he didnt agree to deposit and unwilling to sign the letter, he had an argument and we decide to meet at the workshop on Monday morning. Sunday night, he called to say file an insurance claim since he got no money for private settlement repairs. Today I file an insurance claim against him with some pictures, in the evening I found out that he file an insurance claim against me for cutting his lane and cause him to had an accident.

This guy is very dishonest and file a claim against me back to protect his insurance premium/NCD and $.

This is what should had been done to prevent cases like this from happening.
1. Immediately after the accident, stop the vehicle from moving/shifting.
2. Immediately take photos from all angle, road signs, arrow signs.
3. Take down all his particulars from his IC and vehicle license number
4. Call the Police
5. Prepare an agreement letter and keep it in your car at all times and FORCE the other party to sign if he is in the wrong.
6. Smell him to make sure he does not consume alcohol and if he did, tell the police immediately
7. DO not private settle as he can last minute run away, no matter what, file an insurance claim against him as the insurance company will cover your repairs if it is a sure win situation.
8. Make sure you did all the above!! But if he is injure, call the police and ambulance first...

LIFE EXPERIENCE! Kena STAB in the BACK!! Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Suspect

Thanks Divine for assisting me with the claim.... but i didnt have good photo evident to prove he was at fault. DAMN!!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty Re: Are you prepared for an accident and its claim??

Post by aural 13th October 2009, 12:16 am

tish wrote:Saturday night. A Motorbike (scooter) had an accident with me, its a clear front to rear accident. I came to a stop during a traffic jam and a bike came head on towards my car rear. Damage to my bumper and rear body kit. His scooter was damage on his front wheel mudguard with traces of paintwork from each other. He picked up his bike and shift it to the road shoulder before I could stopped him. I check if he was injure badly and I call the traffic police. We exchanged particulars and he want to settle privately. After some discussion, I asked for some deposit and an agreement letter since we are not going to file insurance claim, he didnt agree to deposit and unwilling to sign the letter, he had an argument and we decide to meet at the workshop on Monday morning. Sunday night, he called to say file an insurance claim since he got no money for private settlement repairs. Today I file an insurance claim against him with some pictures, in the evening I found out that he file an insurance claim against me for cutting his lane and cause him to had an accident.

This guy is very dishonest and file a claim against me back to protect his insurance premium/NCD and $.

1. Immediately after the accident, stop the vehicle from moving/shifting.
2. Immediately take photos from all angle, road signs, arrow signs.
3. Take down all his particulars from his IC and vehicle license number
4. Call the Police
5. Prepare an agreement letter and keep it in your car at all times and FORCE the other party to sign if he is in the wrong.
6. Smell him to make sure he does not consume alcohol and if he did, tell the police immediately
7. DO not private settle as he can last minute run away, no matter what, file an insurance claim against him as the insurance company will cover your repairs if it is a sure win situation.
8. Make sure you did all the above!! But if he is injure, call the police and ambulance first...

LIFE EXPERIENCE! Kena STAB in the BACK!! Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Suspect

Thanks Divine for assisting me with the claim.... but i didnt have good photo evident to prove he was at fault. DAMN!!!

The agreement letter is very important. My colleague's client got into the same situation as you totally. Also a bike invovled and backstab back claiming it was the car tt knocked him when the bike skidded and knock into the car.

Hope your case can settle to your advantage. Remember the insurance barometer is 80-20. Meaning to protect your NCD, it has to be a 80% to your advantage. Now my worries is he will go all out to claim things like injury. But forcing the person to sign that he is wrong is not advisable unless he keep apologising and is willing to do so else may end up having no closure.

If you want to do a private settlement, ensure you get both parties to sign the "discharge" and file the discharge with your insurer to protect yourself too.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Empty Re: Are you prepared for an accident and its claim??

Post by ace 13th October 2009, 12:20 am

Some insurance companies may just want to cut cost....and may admit on your behalf if the probability of winning is not high. Especially in a multiple cars piled up which is normal these days on the highways.

But from your case, one against the one other...and you are in front and he is behind....your probability of winning is higher against the clown.

Better to have photo evidence, insurance guys are something very lazy......personal experience too.

And yes, you have to get the other side i.e. the other insurance company (forget the biker) to admit >80% liability.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th October 2009, 12:43 am

Thanks for the advise, but my photos is either bike alone or car alone as the biker very swiftly shifted already. Now i hope the photos showing i am in the lane will support me to 80%.

For my case, its the first car i got so there is still no NCD, but i know it will affect the next year's NCD assessment and premium right ?

I already so busy working day and night, now this things has to happen.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 13th October 2009, 1:04 am

Probably your premium might take a hit. But don't worry about that...

I have a case where I lost my NCD for 4 years before I get it back... as the case drags on with each side trying to get the other to admit more liability....

When you won, you get the refund and NCD back...

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th October 2009, 1:13 am

How come suddenly so many accident involve with Forte Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_mad
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 13th October 2009, 3:53 am

Tink we all nid to get a copy of the incident form (or duno wat e form is kol) that someone has mention here before...it will really b vuseful...at least we know what to fill in even if theres no claim made or watsoever...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 13th October 2009, 9:08 am

i had one accident in sept 2007, he turned w/o looking and his front hit my side and he claimed that i cut him. how can i cut him when i am on the lane that he is moving into and ahead of him..... anyway he went to a very imaginative workshop which claimed 12K+ for him. until now it is not settled as aig dun wan to pay 12k. aig only want to pay 3k. the funnything is at the time he accepted fault and even say he will honor his words and shake my hand some more. i dunno if he got currupted by the workshop or he is curropted by himself oredi..... sad... these state of affairs.... Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_sad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 13th October 2009, 9:18 am

Next time better to video the other party on what he/she said !
Thats the best proof !!!

So sorry to hear about your incident Tish bro. Hope everything goes smoothly for your claims.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 13th October 2009, 12:14 pm

greatgazoo wrote:How come suddenly so many accident involve with Forte Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_mad

Because more and more Fortes on the road mah.
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 13th October 2009, 12:16 pm

May be good to get the contact no. of eyewitness too.
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th October 2009, 12:22 pm

tish wrote:Thanks for the advise, but my photos is either bike alone or car alone as the biker very swiftly shifted already. Now i hope the photos showing i am in the lane will support me to 80%.

For my case, its the first car i got so there is still no NCD, but i know it will affect the next year's NCD assessment and premium right ?

I already so busy working day and night, now this things has to happen.

Depending how the case is closed or dragged. The 80% rule stands. If all closed before your renewal then you will have a clear idea. Problem with claims is usually in the "50-50" situation it usually drags to about 2 years as each side will try to fight their case. During such timing, the insurers will put a "reserve" which indicates the rough claims amount. After the claims is admitted, and we won the case, our NCD will be reinstated accordingly.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 13th October 2009, 12:31 pm

leedevil wrote:Tink we all nid to get a copy of the incident form (or duno wat e form is kol) that someone has mention here before...it will really b vuseful...at least we know what to fill in even if theres no claim made or watsoever...

Can we download this form from some website (& keep in the car)? Any bro/sis know? Thks.
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 13th October 2009, 12:35 pm

sorry to hear abt the accident.. has ur ride being repaired?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th October 2009, 12:37 pm

This is for income but if you want can just type one for yourself and follow the format. This is a private settlement form. Do note, you need to file this with your insurer after both parties signed. Best to do it asap. Best straight after the accident.

http://www.income.com.sg/forms/claims/Motor-PteSettle.pdf

There is another form, it is the incident report form. I try to get a soft copy but it should come along with your insurance documents. At least that is what my clients get with their documents.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 13th October 2009, 12:41 pm

Thks aural

printed liao
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 13th October 2009, 12:41 pm

pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 13th October 2009, 12:46 pm

Think this one better. It didnt state Income in the form:

http://www.bkw.sg/BKW-Dev/form/1237782629-Accident%20private%20settlement%20form.pdf
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 13th October 2009, 12:58 pm

thanks, the form is useful but hopefully wont get to use it. dogeyes
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th October 2009, 1:04 pm

The SAS form is supposed to be on your car all the time and usually comes with your insurance documents. Remember to get the other party to sign on the spot if possible or at least move the cars away from traffic then sign. Try not to drag more than a few hours or they can think of excuses and stories changes.

If the other party refuse to sign, no problem. Just sign your own part stating the other party refuse to sign the report and is not cooperative. Especially hard for taxis uncles to sign such stuff.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 13th October 2009, 1:26 pm

Bro sad to hear that.

The fact that you are in front and he bang onto you cannot be changed. So if there are no eye witness to prove that you cut into his lane, i dun think he has any case to fight, its in ur favour.

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th October 2009, 1:30 pm

melburn wrote:Bro sad to hear that.

The fact that you are in front and he bang onto you cannot be changed. So if there are no eye witness to prove that you cut into his lane, i dun think he has any case to fight, its in ur favour.

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_wink

I agree with Melburn, but seriously, even if we cut lanes, as long as we signal and change lanes, its fine too. The bike most likely would be cutting in and out to move between traffic. His case not strong in my opinion also. HOpe can resolve soon.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 13th October 2009, 1:41 pm

as long as that bugger bangs onto your back, no chance to win the case. this is the rule of insurance claim. that's it.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th October 2009, 2:11 pm

dont bother to go or wait for C&C workshop....

also it is a good time for your to respay your car... your door side scratch... Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_twisted Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? 332362
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 13th October 2009, 8:48 pm

Hi,

Sorry to hear abt the accident...

If both vehicle already move to the side b4 any pic taken. What if the bike doesn't want to sign the agreement on the spot? and he doesn't want to pay and claim that its ur fault? Call police? Will the police interfere if no injury involve?
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 13th October 2009, 10:03 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think better don't settle privately if the other party don't agree to sign the private settlement agreement form. Just file against that fellow who bang you.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 13th October 2009, 10:08 pm

aiya bro to be honest the C&C claim advisor is a C*CK!!! where got keep telling u u will lose 1.. @$#@
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 13th October 2009, 11:02 pm

Sad to hear that Tish. Hopefully, it will be clear soon and ur car back to orginal state.

Few mths back, i also met with an accident at a give way slip road, i was following him closely while moving off.. out of the blue he stops then i suai suai kiss his backside... The whole rear bumper damage was cracked/dented (model: SUN*Y (watchout for this papermade veh don follow too CLOSE)) whereas my car Bo Tai Ji only suffer minor cracked on number plate. but Know wat to my surprise a ah Pek 70 yrs old Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_cyclops alighting from his vehicle... (That's why got kana this accident.. maybe i too fast liao he too slow then i catch up.. haha Bo pian)

I took pic of the accident scene before moving to the road shoulder... In the end i suggest to go for private settlement make him sign an agreement saying that both parties not to file claims on each other before going home. Heng heng he agrees to settle privately so as to maintain clean sheet for my insurance.

Pointers to note:
1) Call a friends or family who can advise what to do when involve in an accident to ease tension and control senses (most of them will be panicking causing loss of accurate judgement/words/decision)
2) Sign agreement if settle privately
3) Report to insurance company within 24 hr even private settlement as insurance company will void coverage if they found out that it was not reported before.
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th October 2009, 12:43 pm

Hmmm.. this bound to happen everywhere... I also almost kena inflated claim recently but I tell him thru the sms that I had all the photos of all the damages and also let him knw the consequences of inflating the claim.. In the end, he LL accept S$150 from me out of settlement.

I was also advise by AIG to write a mutal agreement that we will be settling privately and if getting that mutal agreement is not convenient to me (sometime the person won't want to sign off), I can write an UNDERTAKING letter to AIG and informing AIG that all the expenses will be borne by me and not AIG.

So in your case, since you had make a accidental report and i believe you too can write in UNDERTAKING letter to AIG. With that letter, AIG would close this case and any claims by that person won't be pay thru AIG but by you. So you can choose to be the bad guy of not paying up lo since he already did to you first..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th October 2009, 5:03 pm

Thanks all for the concern and sharing valuable information.

The forms are a "must keep" in the car at all time, its to your advantage if

1. someone hit you and agree to pte settle full cost and take no action back against you.
2. You hit someone and he/she promise not to file insurance against you and to pte settlement.

Like what pessimizt said, it is best to video/audio record the conversation

Try not to be obvious because if the other party is aware, he may not speak truthfully. Capture both party's face and vehicle and the road lanes and directions and road name sign board. What ever he/she said in the video/audio will be the final proof of decision.

In the conversation, try to bring the conversation of how he/she hit your vehicle or how you hit hers/his. Explain who is in the right/wrong and get the other party to agree with the conversation, especially on who is at fault. If pte settlement, make sure the party agree to it.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by danielg 15th October 2009, 12:37 am

tish wrote:
...6. Smell him to make sure he does not consume alcohol and if he did, tell the police immediately
Had an accident last month and trashed my Cerato V2... very sad. That's the reason I'm waiting to collect my new Forte this weekend. Anyway, with regard to the above statement, that is the last thing you should do. I talked to 2 workshops after my accident, and both told me if the other party is drunk, DO NOT TELL THE POLICE. The reason is because once they are found to be drunk, their insurance will automatically be void by the insurance company. In other words, even if is clearly 100% their fault, you cannot do 3rd party claim against them. In the end, you will have to claim against the driver personally. But if he play punk or really no money to pay, you are the one to suffer.
danielg
danielg

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 15th October 2009, 1:09 am

Hi, Tish

hope things get well soonest.... sad to hear..

and thanks to all for the link of the must have forms...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 15th October 2009, 1:33 pm

Hi Tish,

Sorry to learn about your wrongly accusation. I try to avoid taxis, Malaysian cars, Army vehicles and motorcyclists. These buggers are those that gave the most headache during accident.

I know of 1 accident involving a car entering a slip road while a motorcylist trying to illegally reverse into the slip road and got hit and injured. After the car owner told TP of what happen, guess what? He was told that it's his fault. He was told that in Singapore, whenever there involve injuries with padestrains, cyclist and motorcyclist, it is always the car's fault.

I got twice minor accident with motorcycles. Both I saw they are at a distance and I signalled and already switch lane halfway. They still try to be GUNGHO and want to cut through me and in the end both vehicles got scratches. So long as they are not dead, it's already a blessing. In the end whatever they say, I know they just want $ and I pay them and let them sign a discharge of liablilty form and I file accident report. These buggers will be overjoyed with additional $ for few months of petrol and not "play around" with me.

The SAS (Singapore Accident Statement) is no more a requirement to fill anymore. But it's good to keep a copy in car as if you follow and complete the paperwork, it will reduce a lot of false claims. But so far I don't know anyone involve in accident manage to complete the full paperwork. Very "LAY CHAY". Some more when you file accident, the counter person may not even ask for SAS. So I keep MAS (My Accidnet Statement) in car only. During accident, I just ask for driving license, take down crucial details for MAS, take photos and ask for private settlement or claim insurance. If accident in the morning, I try to settle everything by noon. If night, try to settle everything by next day morning.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 15th October 2009, 2:47 pm

this reminds me of my dad's accident at the slip road junction of braddell (cutting into Lor Chuan - under the CTE flyover)... apparently when he was in the midst making the turn to Lor Chuan (i.e. still moving within the yellow box), a speeding bike who was making the right turn from Braddell (towards Bishan) rammed into his right door...

in the end TP compounded my dad as he was at fault for being in the yellow box when the accident occurred... Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_sad

guess pp hv to be careful when making the turn into Lor Chuan...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 15th October 2009, 3:04 pm

Bro, where do you get the SAS from? Can't find it online...

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 15th October 2009, 3:31 pm

I usually pick up some when I go to AIG Building at 22 Martin Road.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 15th October 2009, 3:35 pm

Thanks bro... looking at he location... unlikely I'll go there.. haha.. and pray hard that I don't have too! I'l probably print a copy of the Europe Accident Statement first... looks the same except that it states EAS (i'll just blanco it and photocopy).. hehehe

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 15th October 2009, 3:40 pm

pessimizt wrote:Found this PDF. Its called Singapore Accident Statement form.

http://www.insurance.hsbc.com.sg/1/PA_1_1_S5/content/SGHI/service/resource/images/sas_form.pdf

How to Fill the SAS form:

http://www.iii.com.sg/Download.cfm?DObjID=23

This one ? Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 15th October 2009, 5:59 pm

Thanks bro... you are great.. googled so long I till cannot get

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 15th October 2009, 6:11 pm

kevinhwc wrote:Thanks bro... you are great.. googled so long I till cannot get

You are most welcome ! Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th October 2009, 11:58 pm

I think its better to NOT to settle privately, is that right ? as high chance that there can be many backstabbings.

or are there some occasions whereby settle privately will be better ?

Normally the one who suggested to settle privately is the one at fault, so that they do not lugi much in terms of $$ spent, compared to insurance claim and their premiums gng up , bingo ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 18th October 2009, 1:38 am

kevinhwc wrote:Thanks bro... looking at he location... unlikely I'll go there.. haha.. and pray hard that I don't have too! I'l probably print a copy of the Europe Accident Statement first... looks the same except that it states EAS (i'll just blanco it and photocopy).. hehehe

Best is use original copy of the SAS as there's a carbon copy to be detached and give it to the other party after completion of the form. If not, you have to either photostat a copy and pass to the other party or complete 2 forms, one to be kept by you and the other to be kept by the other party.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 18th October 2009, 1:49 am

Siaoster wrote:I think its better to NOT to settle privately, is that right ? as high chance that there can be many backstabbings.

or are there some occasions whereby settle privately will be better ?

Normally the one who suggested to settle privately is the one at fault, so that they do not lugi much in terms of $$ spent, compared to insurance claim and their premiums gng up , bingo ?

The most hassle free and with a peace of mind is to settle through insurance. However, it's always the party that is at fault will want to ask for private settlement because it will affect their future NCD and premium. Also there are many workshops who can do a knock back and spray on damaged parts and charged only a few hundred dollars. Consider the excess and the higher future premium they have to pay, they don't lose much.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 19th October 2009, 2:14 am

What if the other party refuse to show you his/her
1) Driver's license
2) NRIC
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th October 2009, 8:56 am

Elixir99 wrote:What if the other party refuse to show you his/her
1) Driver's license
2) NRIC

By the tiem he refuse to show his licence or NRIC, the police should have arrived at the scene, by then see if he or she still refuses to show his or her licence or NRIC, but before that.......MAKE SURE, do take photos of the scene and the number plate thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 19th October 2009, 1:27 pm

1) Driver's license
2) NRIC

Tell him/her nicely you need his/her details for claims & accident filing. If he/she still refuses, it's fishy. Could be no driving license? Illegal immigrants? Then tell him/her nicely you need to make police report and call the police.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty 19th October 2009, 3:18 pm

1) Driver's license
2) NRIC

There is no wrong/offence if he refuses to show his particulars. His particulars are his personal information and he has the right of not revealing it to anyone, except the Police. Taking down his vehicle details is sufficient, leave the rest for your insurance company to deal with it.

Forty

Back to top Go down

Post by Forty 19th October 2009, 3:26 pm

Bed wrote:
1) Driver's license
2) NRIC

Tell him/her nicely you need his/her details for claims & accident filing. If he/she still refuses, it's fishy. Could be no driving license? Illegal immigrants? Then tell him/her nicely you need to make police report and call the police.

There is NO need to call for Police unless the other party gets into a dispute with you and refuses to let you let the scene. National resources are limited, lol.

A Police report should only be lodged if:
1) Foreign vehicle is involved.
2) Pedestrian/cyclist involved.
3) Hit and run (means that the other party did not stop after the accident)
4) Injury with more than 3 days MC
5) Government property damaged (langa the lamp post, traffic light, road divider, etc)

Else, contact your insurance 24hrs hotline for directions if you're unsure what to do, they will give you directions.

Forty

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 19th October 2009, 3:42 pm

You never know who drives the car if you left out the driver details. You must get the details in an accident. In order to have a genuine details, driving license or NRIC is confirmed can't run away 1. If the other party is not cooperative, to resolve the conflict, the best is to ask a police to come down. It's their job then.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstar 19th October 2009, 4:36 pm

Wanna ask u guys sumthing....what if the car/bike is malaysian registered..and they are in fault(which they always are esp bikes)...is it e same procedures?

rockstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next