Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Number of Fortes in your carpark area

+38
samuelj
Solidlight
alex86
Dark Knight
FriesL
GPon
qbear
lmf78
ceratopia
geraldtay
alkhatiri
hanxiang87
pl8288
mkkiaforte
Kiang
KingJerry
The Blue Cruiser
aryanz82
saturnz^83
Zeed
ace
Juz@kid
shawnseah82
zleipnir
malcolmlew
Potatoes
astroboy28
kevinhwc
viper007
Siaoster
Daniel^Bigcow
kenincf
FORTE21
keigo
kapitan
joepele
JuanST
aural
42 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty Number of Fortes in your carpark area

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 1:25 pm

Saw some discussing on this, might as well make it one thread Twisted Evil

My MSCP got 6 Fortes thus far
1 white
2 black
1 red
2 silver

Mine is the latest addition. Wondering any Koup coming.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty Re: Number of Fortes in your carpark area

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 1:44 pm

am the only forte in my carpark..... Number of Fortes in your carpark area Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty Re: Number of Fortes in your carpark area

Post by joepele 30th October 2009, 1:47 pm

joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th October 2009, 1:49 pm

my side of the parking, me only... at carpark under the next block one too, but have not seen that for a couple of days, maybe moved out... have not explored the rest of the carpark... too large an area to walk...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th October 2009, 1:49 pm

my carpark got 2 metal bronze and 1 red opc....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 1:51 pm

kapitan wrote:my side of the parking, me only... at carpark under the next block one too, but have not seen that for a couple of days, maybe moved out... have not explored the rest of the carpark... too large an area to walk...

Laughing Yours not MSCP mah. Most MSCP will have the privi to find out what cars their neighbours own. Sometimes i go home need to park at lvl 6 Suspect
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th October 2009, 1:53 pm

aural wrote:
kapitan wrote:my side of the parking, me only... at carpark under the next block one too, but have not seen that for a couple of days, maybe moved out... have not explored the rest of the carpark... too large an area to walk...

Laughing Yours not MSCP mah. Most MSCP will have the privi to find out what cars their neighbours own. Sometimes i go home need to park at lvl 6 Suspect

No not MSCP.... basement..

I know what cars my neighbour owns... next door to me, a Nissan Sunny, then next to him a Camry, downstairs, is Mitsubishi EX, the doctor at first story drives a Camry, the head hunter at 8 floor is another Camry, then the Chief Steward (SQ) on 3rd floor is a Mitsubishi EX, then got one pretty gal, drive a Civic... and so on etc etc... Smile ... hahhaa maybe I kaypo.. one more, an Inflight supervisor (SQ) has a Mazda3... one other Chief Steward (SQ) at next block drives an AudiTT... I drive the cheapest...kekkee

Last edited by kapitan on 30th October 2009, 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 30th October 2009, 1:56 pm

2 , me including a red forte .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 30th October 2009, 2:11 pm

kapitan wrote:
aural wrote:

I know what cars my neighbour owns... next door to me, a Nissan Sunny, then next to him a Camry, downstairs, is Mitsubishi EX, the doctor at first story drives a Camry, the head hunter at 8 floor is another Camry, then the Chief Steward (SQ) on 3rd floor is a Mitsubishi EX, then got one pretty gal, drive a Civic... and so on etc etc... Smile ... hahhaa maybe I kaypo.. one more, an Inflight supervisor (SQ) has a Mazda3... one other Chief Steward (SQ) at next block drives an AudiTT... I drive the cheapest...kekkee

Wah... impressive!
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 2:15 pm

kapitan wrote:

Laughing almost a security guard calibre liao Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 2:19 pm

later i do stock check in my carpark..... but i see a number of lexus, merc and jag....bmw oso..... Number of Fortes in your carpark area Icon_smile ... then the toyotas, hondas mazdas hyundais and kias...... thats for home.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 2:35 pm

Last night i was thinking, if you were on holiday where would you park ur car? I see one car parked for 2 weeks at the first floor of my mscp. Likely the person is overseas. See it when i enter the carpark. Advisable to leave it so open or better to park in one corner.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th October 2009, 2:43 pm

aural wrote: Laughing almost a security guard calibre liao Laughing

hahhaa... but but I have stayed in the estate for so many years, so of my neighbours have been neighbours for more then ten years, of course we know what each other is driving...... my floor have four units, two + my units have been with the same occupants for about 12 years, my immediate neighbour just move in not long ago... they abit snobbish...

the other two neighbours, we look out for each other, whenever we leave the home empty for days, we inform each other, so they will collect the newspaper off the door, then return when we come back....

we are good friendly neighbours.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 2:46 pm

kapitan wrote:
aural wrote: Laughing almost a security guard calibre liao Laughing

hahhaa... but but I have stayed in the estate for so many years, so of my neighbours have been neighbours for more then ten years, of course we know what each other is driving...... my floor have four units, two + my units have been with the same occupants for about 12 years, my immediate neighbour just move in not long ago... they abit snobbish...

the other two neighbours, we look out for each other, whenever we leave the home empty for days, we inform each other, so they will collect the newspaper off the door, then return when we come back....

we are good friendly neighbours.....

Hard to find such neighbours. Always try to smile with the unit opposite me but they like cannot wait to get into their house. Maybe i look like a freak. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th October 2009, 2:50 pm

Bro Kapitan, where you stay?? How come so many cabin crew?? Hahaha!! :-)

My carpark only has 2 including me. The other also a TitS. But think old couple driving. :-)

Dunno if they are on this forum. If any of you 2 are, so sorry if I mentioned old. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th October 2009, 2:52 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Bro Kapitan, where you stay?? How come so many cabin crew?? Hahaha!! :-)

My carpark only has 2 including me. The other also a TitS. But think old couple driving. :-)

Dunno if they are on this forum. If any of you 2 are, so sorry if I mentioned old. :-)

Used to have more SQ ladies... then had a few SQ Jap flight attendants.... those cabin crew rents apartment in the estate, but since there are a few new development around my area, these rentees are gone,.. those staying are family man who bought their units, I am ten minutes drive to the airport.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th October 2009, 3:03 pm

I have very good immediate neighbours too. Both the families on the left and right of our unit, the hubbies are pilots. One still with airforce, the other left already, now a commercial pilot in aus. Very funny cos its always the case when one family is around, the other, got posted overseas. Then when the family overseas comes back, the other family goes overseas. But both families very family and their young kids very adorable. :-)

We also inform each other if going overseas and no one will be around. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th October 2009, 3:05 pm

btw, my neighbour, door facimg mine, both husband and wife are colleagues and friends of JuanST.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th October 2009, 3:07 pm

kapitan wrote:btw, my neighbour, door facimg mine, both husband and wife are colleagues and friends of JuanST.

o.o small world. Razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th October 2009, 3:09 pm

Ahh I see. Ok ok. Oh I would have thought most of those you mention are guys. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th October 2009, 3:09 pm

my carpark has 2

and lunch time i saw another one parked inside Tai Seng Paint compound lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 30th October 2009, 3:54 pm

hmm down my block think about 5-6 fortes, in my office carpark 2 fortes
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 30th October 2009, 4:19 pm

Car park has 2 (including me) Number of Fortes in your carpark area Icon_smile

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 30th October 2009, 11:36 pm

mine gt 2. one black n mine metal bronze
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 31st October 2009, 2:15 am

My basement carpark has 3 including me. I think the winner is toyota vios - it is about 10.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 31st October 2009, 2:18 am

Potatoes wrote:My basement carpark has 3 including me. I think the winner is toyota vios - it is about 10.

Enjoy our unique status while it is still unique. Soon will be everywhere also have a forte. Number of Fortes in your carpark area Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by malcolmlew 31st October 2009, 7:00 am

So far at my place the only 1, in my office i am still the only 1. But have many enquires about it since not too long ago straits time gives a good review of it.

malcolmlew

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 31st October 2009, 9:51 am

this morning saw another one in my carpark, SJT plate already
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 31st October 2009, 11:27 am

i saw 2 fortes in my carpark. i'm a blue... i saw a opc red and 1 graphite i think...
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 31st October 2009, 11:32 am

My open car here have 3 inculding myself cerato 2 new forte 1 old cerato.
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 1st November 2009, 7:27 am

later i count e no of forte n their color at my MSCP area... so far can onli confirm diz... me e first forte to park at my MSCP.... Number of Fortes in your carpark area 612380
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 1st November 2009, 7:58 am

My MSCP has 3 including myself...

1. Cherry (Don't think is Ebony).
2. Off White (Seldom seen)
3. My Metal Bronze babe... Number of Fortes in your carpark area 256379

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 1st November 2009, 8:04 am

There r so many more Fortes now as compared to 4 months ago when I first collected my car.... good thing COE has gone up and car price now for all gone up. Also thanks to Avante and Cruz to take the sales.... if not FORTE everywhere..... no more unique to own a FORTE.....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeed 2nd November 2009, 12:54 am

I'm still the sole owner of a Forte @ my carpark. weehee!
Zeed
Zeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd November 2009, 10:35 am

Zeed, you live in a landed property ahh?? Hehehe!! :-)

Those living in landed property will only have one unless family gets more than 1 Forte!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 2nd November 2009, 11:00 am

My open space carpark here in Bt Panjang has 3 fortes including myself..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeed 2nd November 2009, 4:29 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Zeed, you live in a landed property ahh?? Hehehe!! :-)

Those living in landed property will only have one unless family gets more than 1 Forte!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Wah i wish i lived in one..No lah bro, modest 4-room HDB lah...But explore my open carpark no Forte leh..hahaha.
Zeed
Zeed

Back to top Go down

Post by aryanz82 18th December 2009, 12:01 pm

I saw 3 Fortes in my carpark. 1 SJP and 2 SJRs....But I think there shld be more arnd the Jurong area
aryanz82
aryanz82

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 18th December 2009, 12:03 pm

2 fortes, one white and one silver. there was one dark purple but has disappeared.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 18th December 2009, 12:10 pm

Just below my house carpark already got 3 Fortes including mine..SJQ, SJR and SJS..coincidentally all 3 are members of this forum! Haha
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 18th December 2009, 12:46 pm

More than 10 fortes in my carpark. Most common car in my carpark liao.. lol
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th December 2009, 1:05 pm

KingJerry wrote:More than 10 fortes in my carpark. Most common car in my carpark liao.. lol

ur carpark so far the champion liao. Got see other cars also kenna **** as much as u or not. Number of Fortes in your carpark area Fresse
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th December 2009, 3:43 pm

maybe he does not live in bukit batok but in cnc leng kee... Number of Fortes in your carpark area Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 19th December 2009, 12:58 am

I'm still the sole owner of a Forte @ my MSCP carpark
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 19th December 2009, 1:03 am

Same here.

Kiang wrote:I'm still the sole owner of a Forte @ my MSCP carpark
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by pl8288 20th December 2009, 11:15 am

mkkiaforte wrote:Same here.

Kiang wrote:I'm still the sole owner of a Forte @ my MSCP carpark

only solo IR forte at my office & home open carpark
pl8288
pl8288

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 20th December 2009, 12:17 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Just below my house carpark already got 3 Fortes including mine..SJQ, SJR and SJS..coincidentally all 3 are members of this forum! Haha

mine SJT hor... SJS is GPon de... he dun stay at bukit panajang but his gf does =P
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Number of Fortes in your carpark area Empty wedding car

Post by alkhatiri 20th December 2009, 12:19 pm

saw forte red wedding car @ tampines

alkhatiri

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 20th December 2009, 12:55 pm

1..... and its not mine Sad
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 20th December 2009, 2:34 pm

geraldtay wrote:1..... and its not mine Sad

you will get ur soon =)
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next