Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Number of Fortes on our roads by now...

+10
NiVleK
b0yc0tt
Aura
lawrenceke
JuanST
Juz@kid
aural
GnoMisH
lordhawk
Potatoes
14 posters

Go down

Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty Number of Fortes on our roads by now...

Post by Potatoes 3rd December 2009, 7:28 am

Since its first batch in Feb/March, anyone knows how many Fortes are there already on the roads by now.... one friend told me that very soon, Forte will overtake Avante......
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty Re: Number of Fortes on our roads by now...

Post by lordhawk 3rd December 2009, 8:49 am

Indeed. These days you can scarcely miss the Forte on the streets.
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Empty Re: Number of Fortes on our roads by now...

Post by GnoMisH 3rd December 2009, 9:10 am

yah so common now... time to change to another ride liao?
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 3rd December 2009, 9:35 am

GnoMisH wrote:yah so common now... time to change to another ride liao?

So fast ur backside itchy liao.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th December 2009, 8:07 am

jia lat.... forte will be a common in time to cum....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th December 2009, 8:16 am

i will change if forte beat toyota.... Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 4th December 2009, 8:48 am

Loving Forte even more!!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th December 2009, 8:57 am

will stay loyal to my forte for e nex 4-5yrs or maybe 6-7yrs if e behavior is good.... Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 4th December 2009, 9:15 am

JuanST wrote:i will change if forte beat toyota.... Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_smile

Forte's standard is already very close to Toyota Altis, if not better. Am I right to say that Forte is better than Toyota Vios? Do u think there r already more than 5000 Fortes on Singapore roads by now?

Last edited by Potatoes on 4th December 2009, 9:34 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : :))
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 4th December 2009, 9:51 am

Potatoes wrote:
JuanST wrote:i will change if forte beat toyota.... Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_smile

Forte's standard is already very close to Toyota Altis, if not better. Am I right to say that Forte is better than Toyota Vios? Do u think there r already more than 5000 Fortes on Singapore roads by now?
i dun think have until 5000 maybe around 2500 to 3000.

Assuming one month they can push out 250 new ones roughly around that. 250 a month is abt 60 a week.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 4th December 2009, 10:19 am

It was reported a few months ago in Biz Times, Forte number is 2470 and rank #4 in Top 10 models of the year.

So the number should be near the 5000 figure I suppose.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 4th December 2009, 10:20 am

Aura wrote:It was reported a few months ago in Biz Times, Forte number is 2470 and rank #4 in Top 10 models of the year.

Oh yah the Aug report. In that case maybe even more. lol....
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 5th December 2009, 2:29 am

We should have our FOGS decals with numbering.... like the Fit/Jazz club.. No.XXX

Like that can more or less keep track of roughly how many Fortees are there on the road. Number of Fortes on our roads by now... 332362

Siaoster bro... you wanna start? Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_twisted

I booked No.666 can?
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 5th December 2009, 8:43 am

b0yc0tt wrote:We should have our FOGS decals with numbering.... like the Fit/Jazz club.. No.XXX

Like that can more or less keep track of roughly how many Fortees are there on the road. Number of Fortes on our roads by now... 332362

Siaoster bro... you wanna start? Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_twisted

I booked No.666 can?

Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_razz not accurate lah. Not all join also. But good suggestion too.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 5th December 2009, 9:18 am

I second that idea of having numbers.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 5th December 2009, 9:46 am

aural wrote:
b0yc0tt wrote:We should have our FOGS decals with numbering.... like the Fit/Jazz club.. No.XXX

I booked No.666 can?

Number of Fortes on our roads by now... Icon_razz not accurate lah. Not all join also. But good suggestion too.

... That's why I use the word 'roughly' nia...

Smile
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th December 2009, 4:58 am

initially number is consider to be use on e F.O.G.S decal but some members did bring up dat using number might show seniority in e forum. e.g. e lower e no. e loa chiao u r.. n conflict can happen. so later it was decided dat by using ur nick or ur choice of name to be on e decal is much suitable n unique as most car forum stil stick to numbering. furthermore by using no, we dun really noe who u r if u happen to park ur car beside another forumer wif e same decal. at least wif ur nick, its a definite Beh Sai Chow... Number of Fortes on our roads by now... 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 9th December 2009, 12:33 pm

Aura wrote:It was reported a few months ago in Biz Times, Forte number is 2470 and rank #4 in Top 10 models of the year.

hardly see 2.0 on the road. Only saw once near Changi Rd in Oct. Any ideal how many are there in the road ?

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 9th December 2009, 12:56 pm

my_motor wrote:

hardly see 2.0 on the road. Only saw once near Changi Rd in Oct. Any ideal how many are there in the road ?
Well, drive round Bishan and you might spot the Hawkemobile! Number of Fortes on our roads by now... 332362
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 9th December 2009, 1:01 pm

spot me at changi or Bishan
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by TVaddict 10th December 2009, 1:12 am

today finally saw another forte in the same mscp at my place. it was parked beside mine... should have drop the owner a note to say hello.. hehe
TVaddict
TVaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 10th December 2009, 1:13 am

my car park like got another black forte liaos. So far all 1.6 niaz.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 10th December 2009, 1:31 am

Yeah, nick is gd enugh...
Juz@kid wrote:initially number is consider to be use on e F.O.G.S decal but some members did bring up dat using number might show seniority in e forum. e.g. e lower e no. e loa chiao u r.. n conflict can happen. so later it was decided dat by using ur nick or ur choice of name to be on e decal is much suitable n unique as most car forum stil stick to numbering. furthermore by using no, we dun really noe who u r if u happen to park ur car beside another forumer wif e same decal. at least wif ur nick, its a definite Beh Sai Chow... Number of Fortes on our roads by now... 332362
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down