Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Beware of traffic police at NSHW

+7
Spiritseye
kysoong
ReDeViL
The Blue Cruiser
FriesL
nightfever
kenincf
11 posters

Go down

Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty Beware of traffic police at NSHW

Post by kenincf 7th October 2009, 3:07 pm

Just came back from a weekend trip at KL. I was unlucky to get caught by traffic police at NSHW because of over speeding. I asked the traffic police what was my speed. He said 127KM/h while the speed limit was 110KM/h.

I was told by friends later on that we have to drive cautiously and within speed limit during these few weeks. Because the traffic police will be around quite frequently before and after long public holidays such as Hari Raya, Christmas and Chinese New Year.

Also, be attentive with the cars from the other direction. Some drivers are kind enough to inform us that there is road block by traffic police in front. They will blink their high beam light to inform us. Actually I noticed that when I was driving but I didn't know why they did it until my friend told me.

Anyway, the best is to remain at speed limit, i.e. 110KM/h. Though you will notice that all buses and lorries will over take you. Hehehe...

Safe driving to all KCF owners here! Very Happy

thumbsup
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Beware of traffic police at NSHW Empty Re: Beware of traffic police at NSHW

Post by nightfever 7th October 2009, 3:13 pm

kenincf wrote:Just came back from a weekend trip at KL. I was unlucky to get caught by traffic police at NSHW because of over speeding. I asked the traffic police what was my speed. He said 127KM/h while the speed limit was 110KM/h.

I was told by friends later on that we have to drive cautiously and within speed limit during these few weeks. Because the traffic police will be around quite frequently before and after long public holidays such as Hari Raya, Christmas and Chinese New Year.

Also, be attentive with the cars from the other direction. Some drivers are kind enough to inform us that there is road block by traffic police in front. They will blink their high beam light to inform us. Actually I noticed that when I was driving but I didn't know why they did it until my friend told me.

Anyway, the best is to remain at speed limit, i.e. 110KM/h. Though you will notice that all buses and lorries will over take you. Hehehe...

Safe driving to all KCF owners here! Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_biggrin

Beware of traffic police at NSHW 332362

tks for the info bro. now i know y a couple of them flicked headlights at me liao.

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 7th October 2009, 4:30 pm

beware too if you are kind enough to beam at others... make sure you are far enough from the block.. then start.. cos.. if get caught heard they will have clause to fine you too....

so bro ken.. what is the damage?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 7th October 2009, 6:10 pm

FriesL wrote:beware too if you are kind enough to beam at others... make sure you are far enough from the block.. then start.. cos.. if get caught heard they will have clause to fine you too....

so bro ken.. what is the damage?

Normally they will not have road block on both sides. And the speed camera is set at a few KM away from the road block. Also, you beam at others after at least 1KM away from the road block (which is at the other direction). It's useless to beam straight away because it would be too late since they already recorded down the car plates of those over speeding cars since a few KM away.

p/s: The over speed fine is RM300.
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 7th October 2009, 7:28 pm

don't give them kopi money, it's useless and only builds up their greed. let them fine you. under this "kind" bolehland prime minister, i seldom see boleh TPs standing at the checkpoint to pull offenders over. i already got fined twice in malacca but until today, no attempts were made to make me pay the fines. Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 7th October 2009, 7:53 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:don't give them kopi money, it's useless and only builds up their greed. let them fine you. under this "kind" bolehland prime minister, i seldom see boleh TPs standing at the checkpoint to pull offenders over. i already got fined twice in malacca but until today, no attempts were made to make me pay the fines. Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_biggrin

Meaning that you received the saman, but you never go pay it?
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 7th October 2009, 7:58 pm

just leave those summons at the rubbish bin. Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_biggrin they will never catch you because you are not a bolehland citizen. unless they station a few TP checkers at the checkpoint and pull you over, then you will have to pay the fines on the spot. if not, let's exploit this loophole and get over it. Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 8th October 2009, 1:01 am

my dad was caught once for speeding...exceed by abt 10+km/h only....

dad ask the officer if can pang chance....the officer flip his ticket book over to the hardback part....showed him a "$300 ringgit" chopped on it....my dad told him no cash.....officer say can pay in sing dollar 300 also Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_lol

dad told him to write him the ticket then. Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_twisted ...end up the fine only 120 ringgit, dad paid at a local police station....

i will never ever bother to pay off the officer on the spot, why encourage their crappy behaviour?? Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_evil
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 8th October 2009, 9:15 am

farnie rite... $300 ticket become $120 ticket... Beware of traffic police at NSHW Suspect
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 8th October 2009, 3:03 pm

Their so called "minimum" fine is always 300 bucks. But they are like Singapore, different offences different pricing but why they standard 300?

Cos (as heard from my friend who have relative working as an officer in one of the government department there) the 300 will be split up with the different people processing the fine. So if the base fine is 50 bucks. the rest of of the 250 will be pocketed by these arseholes.

Oh and if u driving on the 1st lane on NSHW and if u see from your rear mirror u see a car signalling right, dun assume he wanna turn right even though there is no right turn. He just informing u he is coming fast and ask u to give way to him.

The high beam thingie I only seen once in Singapore while travelling along mandai towards yishun hehehe
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 8th October 2009, 3:22 pm

agreed, when ur driving, do notice people with their signal lights on, very scary people that can tail gate u all the way..
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 8th October 2009, 4:52 pm

I experienced it before. I was driving at 150KM/h at most right lane. Then there was a BMW tail gating me. From the back mirror, the BMW was like stick with the back of my car.

I was like, "WTH?!"
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 8th October 2009, 5:16 pm

Spiritseye wrote:
Oh and if u driving on the 1st lane on NSHW and if u see from your rear mirror u see a car signalling right, dun assume he wanna turn right even though there is no right turn. He just informing u he is coming fast and ask u to give way to him.

The high beam thingie I only seen once in Singapore while travelling along mandai towards yishun hehehe

1Seth1 wrote:agreed, when ur driving, do notice people with their signal lights on, very scary people that can tail gate u all the way..

kenincf wrote:I experienced it before. I was driving at 150KM/h at most right lane. Then there was a BMW tail gating me. From the back mirror, the BMW was like stick with the back of my car.

I was like, "WTH?!"

Eh.. FYI this is international highway rule of thumb for overtaking...
They are coming in fast.. their will on their right signal and flash high beam to warn traffic in front.
Pay attention to signal when u r in highway or NSHW. Sad to say only in SG, pp think Hogging Extreme right lane @ 90 or 100 is the right way to do. They don understand its really call the OVERTAKING lane.
At times in Msia, when i am zooming with signal on + high beam, those not giving way are the S-platers...
so sad but true....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 8th October 2009, 5:25 pm

kenincf wrote:I experienced it before. I was driving at 150KM/h at most right lane. Then there was a BMW tail gating me. From the back mirror, the BMW was like stick with the back of my car.

I was like, "WTH?!"

my case is more scary. i was going for 160km/h on a wet day (heavy rain) and there was this 6 series with its high beam on, sticking to my car's butt. Beware of traffic police at NSHW Icon_razz

another one, a classic old mercedes, sticked onto my back and i let him off. but he skidded and crashed some distances away from me. Beware of traffic police at NSHW 332362
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 8th October 2009, 5:30 pm

the overtaking lane is also applied to the "speed limit" rule. be it first or second lane is still 110km/h at most. you can only high beam it when it is travel at a slower speed (below the speed limit) on the first lane.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 8th October 2009, 6:04 pm

IN NSHW must know malaysian style , if u at spd 110km/j in right lane is wrong cos NSHW no EXIT WAY on Right lane not like spore ( PIE bkt timah) .

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by astafas 12th October 2009, 8:40 pm

If you got high-beamed while on the right lane, that means you are traveling too slow. Please floor the
accelerator
! Smile

astafas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down