Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom

5 posters

Go down

JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom

Post by newsman 16th October 2009, 7:59 pm

WARNING mad WARNING What a Face n WARNING. Evil or Very Mad ...Almost got caught today at 2pm.

After JB SHELL-PUMP-UP. U-turn to return home. The Final Traffic Light B4 getting into JB Custom, was driving slowly n passed the Traffic Junction as LIGHT turned Amber. Out came a JB Traffic Police man from behind the Pillar just abt 30m ahead of me. He signalled for me to STOP but luckily the other TP manning the Lighting system confirmed that it was AMBER n Not RED Light when i crossed. Forte Kakis.....Drive slowly n observe Traffic Rule Okie when coming home! thumbsup
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty Re: JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom

Post by The Blue Cruiser 16th October 2009, 8:07 pm

sounds boleh this time for matland? so boleh until can't read the difference between Amber and Red. as usual, monkeys on the job. JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Icon_razz
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Empty Re: JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom

Post by impact2001 17th October 2009, 12:24 am

nothing new.. did they try ask you for money? i seen many times a lot of sg cars tio easily by those hidding mata..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 17th October 2009, 11:54 am

impact2001 wrote:nothing new.. did they try ask you for money? i seen many times a lot of sg cars tio easily by those hidding mata..

No no, TP waved me to move on...... no stopping at all. No $$$$ nor talking Shocked Shocked
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 17th October 2009, 1:39 pm

Gona caught then give kopi money la, no big deal.....

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 17th October 2009, 1:44 pm

not wise to give free money; it only encourages them to prey on more sg cars. just let them fine you. you remain quiet and don't pay up. unless they start stationing monkeys at the checkpoint, or else no one knows whether you got pay or not pay the fines. JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th October 2009, 1:45 pm

FYI.. JB TP have stop corruption since the new chief inspector take over.. That is the reason why most of msia drivers are guai guai now cause they tried bribe the officer but got pinch even more.. This was told by my msia friends.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th October 2009, 1:49 pm

Another spot to prevent kena summon!!

after you crossed singapore custom and queue-ing all the way to msia custom.. Usually bus will travel bus lane and cut in car lane at msia border.

Yes, that spot is monitored by a TP standing at the kerb side. Taking down those vehicle that took the bus lane and cut into msia border just like the bus.

Was fed up last weekend when many cars overtook that bus lane and even want to force their way into my lane. The moment I saw msia TP at the kerb side, I accidentally moved slightly forward to make it more obvious like the car die die want to squeeze in and guess what, he got summoned!

So join the queue.. never jump queue JB Traffic Police Hiding Behind Pillar To Trap Those Beating RED Light B4 Custom Icon_biggrin
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 17th October 2009, 1:49 pm

leon76 wrote:Gona caught then give kopi money la, no big deal.....

Young Laughing , hot-headed mad n earn plenty $RM can throw thumbsup .
Me retiree give $RM to throw at Boleh TP No No
Very, pain pain so kwai kwai drive n observe traffic rules. affraid
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down