Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ?

+6
eraser
Juz@kid
nothing
kapitan
tish
newsman
10 posters

Go down

Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ?

Post by newsman 23rd April 2009, 5:21 pm

Do U hav a Sad or Funny Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ?

Was clearing up my current Ride this Thursday PM to exchange for my New Forte tomorrow.
This feeling of sadness & lost came up on me .... Crying or Very sad
So me going to snap more photos tomorrow with both OLD n NEW Rides side by side.... I love you
Keeping the sweet memory of the Good Work Horse of 4 yrs....2005 - 2009.... silent
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty Re: Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ?

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 5:32 pm

in SG, u cant have everythung, some just has to go to get the newer ones

I sold off my bike in the signature, it was such a pain because it could take me to places where other vehicle/transport couldnt have in its own way.... ie: SG to Thailand in 6+hrs minus the rest time. My touring adventure ended when i sold off my bike of 3yrs...

Each ride must have given each owner a form of satisfaction in its own way... which is good to take pictures for good memory....

But if the old dont go, the new wont come to create more memories Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Empty Re: Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ?

Post by kapitan 23rd April 2009, 5:37 pm

I still have my beloved bB with me... at least for another 5 years....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th April 2009, 10:02 am

when we hand over the old car to AD in exchange for new ride, we cancel the old insurance on that day itself after collection or next day?
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th April 2009, 10:11 am

definitely sad to give up ur old ride after e numbers of year it had serve u, in good times or bad times...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th April 2009, 10:18 am

nothing wrote:when we hand over the old car to AD in exchange for new ride, we cancel the old insurance on that day itself after collection or next day?

for bikes, we go down to insurance company itself n cancel on the day, will rebate the rest of the $$ Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th April 2009, 10:21 am

tish wrote:
nothing wrote:when we hand over the old car to AD in exchange for new ride, we cancel the old insurance on that day itself after collection or next day?

for bikes, we go down to insurance company itself n cancel on the day, will rebate the rest of the $$ Very Happy

ok, bcos I was thinking the dealer need to drive the car to another area for storage, maybe out of goodwill, cancel on the very next day..... Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 24th April 2009, 10:24 am

nothing wrote:ok, bcos I was thinking the dealer need to drive the car to another area for storage, maybe out of goodwill, cancel on the very next day..... Laughing

No need good will, just cancel it on the day itself... the dealer will use his trade plates to drive the car anyways....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th April 2009, 10:30 am

The feeling I got was 'relieved' keke coz my previous ride falling apart from too much whacking lol! . Therefore got an auto car under garmet order
For car insurance also same, go down cancel personally

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 30th April 2009, 12:22 am

Feeling was lousy n sad to give up my Yellow Submarine Crying or Very sad :
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Cimg42481.th
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 30th April 2009, 12:30 am

me din really have much feelings left for my old ride.. coz the maintenance itself cost my pocket to burn a super big hole.. good thing tt forte came in at the right time.. Surprised
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th April 2009, 12:34 am

dandeana21 wrote:me din really have much feelings left for my old ride.. coz the maintenance itself cost my pocket to burn a super big hole.. good thing tt forte came in at the right time.. Surprised

same thing oso wat forte burn big hole in ur pocket... look at how much u spend on ur coating n bear sticker... Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 30th April 2009, 12:36 am

hahaa.. but this one one time oni.. dat lao kok kok car ah.. everytime kaput oni.. here pain, there pain.. everytime muz bring it to mech to check up... drink "medicine" like seow.. at least can spend money on the bear bear.. rather than medicine on dat lao pok car.. lol!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th April 2009, 1:09 am

so means to say most of e time u send ur old lao kok kok car to e clinic for treatment n ur new forte u send beauty parlour for cosmetic make over.... rite?
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 30th April 2009, 1:16 am

hahaha.. yesh!! but den makeover, do once can oredi.. after dat, no more liao mah.. unlike the lao kok kok car.. everytime muz send in to clinic otherwise it konk out on u.. haiz.. jia lat..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th April 2009, 9:22 am

kapitan wrote:
nothing wrote:ok, bcos I was thinking the dealer need to drive the car to another area for storage, maybe out of goodwill, cancel on the very next day..... Laughing

No need good will, just cancel it on the day itself... the dealer will use his trade plates to drive the car anyways....

Noted...thks...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 30th April 2009, 2:09 pm

newsman wrote:Feeling was lousy n sad to give up my Yellow Submarine Crying or Very sad :
Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Cimg42481.th
Hope the new Owner will notice the RED ART Work on the Rear Brake Drum...was really hard labour putting in the Stars n Special Red Paint to the Drum. Not forgeting the THE JAW on all Wheel hubs.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 30th April 2009, 2:17 pm

Waa... definitely heart pain...and sad...

i die die didnt trade in to C & C, cos' the dealer say they will scrap it. Evil or Very Mad i took care of my 'Xiao Hong' (my old ride) and it's still in top performance and looks.

lucky managed to find a potential buyer that appreciates the car as much as i do, now only waiting for his loan to go thru'. Smile
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 30th April 2009, 2:21 pm

xiao hong... haha...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 30th April 2009, 2:33 pm

don't laugh leh, you'll hurt her feelings... Mad
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th April 2009, 3:20 pm

Dar wrote:Waa... definitely heart pain...and sad...

i die die didnt trade in to C & C, cos' the dealer say they will scrap it. Evil or Very Mad i took care of my 'Xiao Hong' (my old ride) and it's still in top performance and looks.

lucky managed to find a potential buyer that appreciates the car as much as i do, now only waiting for his loan to go thru'. Smile

U sell yr old ride thru sgcarmart?
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 30th April 2009, 3:42 pm

See this on AVEO5 .Parting with my 4yr Love was really hard: Crying or Very sad Do U hav a Feeling to give up yr Old Ride ? Picture172
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 30th April 2009, 3:45 pm

nothing wrote:
Dar wrote:Waa... definitely heart pain...and sad...

U sell yr old ride thru sgcarmart?

Thru' word of mouth...
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 30th April 2009, 5:18 pm

tish wrote:in SG, u cant have everythung, some just has to go to get the newer ones

I sold off my bike in the signature, it was such a pain because it could take me to places where other vehicle/transport couldnt have in its own way.... ie: SG to Thailand in 6+hrs minus the rest time. My touring adventure ended when i sold off my bike of 3yrs...

Each ride must have given each owner a form of satisfaction in its own way... which is good to take pictures for good memory....

But if the old dont go, the new wont come to create more memories Smile

hey .. you from SBF.. hur hur hur
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th April 2009, 11:28 pm

yep! those who own bike should have an acct in sbf Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 1st May 2009, 12:53 pm

Hi tish,

Sorry bit off topic. How u settle ya transport right now while u sell away ya haya while in the midst of waitin for ya new car?

I am working in tuas and without transport is VERY VERY inaccessible.
How to settle my transport leh? Cant be take cab everyday wor... =_=
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 1st May 2009, 5:07 pm

tish wrote:yep! those who own bike should have an acct in sbf Smile

i used to rode a bike too...for 7 yrs...nvr join SBF Razz
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st May 2009, 9:06 pm

ano57 wrote:Hi tish,

Sorry bit off topic. How u settle ya transport right now while u sell away ya haya while in the midst of waitin for ya new car?

I am working in tuas and without transport is VERY VERY inaccessible.
How to settle my transport leh? Cant be take cab everyday wor... =_=

after i sold my busa, i took public bus/mrt for 3 weeks before getting an X1R. its better to have a cheap "kar tar" makes traveling convenient. I find taking cab damn waste of money if im not in a rush or travelling by bus/mrt is less than 1 hour.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 1st May 2009, 9:19 pm

Oh dear. I tried riding wave for 2 weeks b4 gettin my old blackbird. Feel like dying man. Haha. Me too phat aldy. My office there take public very troublesome. Besides, I still studyin part time. Wonder wats e next better alternative.
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st May 2009, 9:26 pm

haha, a ride from a friend? wave is still better than public
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 1st May 2009, 10:35 pm

Just got my installer to remove all the speakers,amps, woofer, engine start button, etc from my current ride, even steering wheel back to OEM... Sad
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 2nd May 2009, 4:21 pm

Dar wrote:

you were not connected to the Matrix... .Good for u... 8)
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 2nd May 2009, 4:45 pm

ano57 wrote:
Dar wrote:

you were not connected to the Matrix... .Good for u... 8)

lol good one...but now im connected to another Matrix..F.O.G.S
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down