Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What's your driving pattern in MSCP?

+4
joepele
Zul
Daniel^Bigcow
aural
8 posters

Go down

What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty What's your driving pattern in MSCP?

Post by aural 30th September 2009, 6:01 pm

Instinctively, i'll on my headlight even in daytime and usually drive around 15-20km/hr. Kenna say i siao driver but only driving ard 15-20km/h... Not normal?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty Re: What's your driving pattern in MSCP?

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th September 2009, 6:12 pm

Well, depends on what kinda MSCP you in. Hahaha!! :-)

Try driving up Keigo's MSCP at 15-20km/h, I am sure most ppl here will think you crazy!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Empty Re: What's your driving pattern in MSCP?

Post by aural 30th September 2009, 6:15 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Well, depends on what kinda MSCP you in. Hahaha!! :-)

Try driving up Keigo's MSCP at 15-20km/h, I am sure most ppl here will think you crazy!! Hahahaha!! :-)

I know bishan's MSCP at the central is superb. Want to learn how to drive can go there, sure come out as a good driver. Btw not the big one at the central, but the smaller one also at central.

But in any case, 15-20 is normal right?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Zul 30th September 2009, 6:16 pm

I'm the same as you....drive slowly in MSCP coz there's just alot of drivers who simply come out from the lot without checking. Better be safe than sorry. The headlight thingy depends on the brightness of the carpark. Anyway, my headlight is always on auto mode.

Zul

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 30th September 2009, 6:18 pm

usually will set the head lights to Auto... so if dark enough.... the headlight will turn on... so will "alert" other drivers.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th September 2009, 6:26 pm

Sorry my mistake. If drive fast up Keigo's carpark then you will be crazy. Very tight ramp. :-)

Anyways, fast or slow, must be alert and be careful. :-)

My home is open air carpark so no problem. office here usually I drive slow cos most of the time I still stoned. Hahaha!! And after work, very tired and lethargic to drive fast at first, must warm up. Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 30th September 2009, 6:47 pm

Where is Keigo's carpark? Must go and recce.....

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th September 2009, 6:51 pm

Best carpark ramp to drift up and down to prove your skills, the 'Central'. Cos if your skills good enough to drift all the way up and down fast, and you still not dizzy by then, you are awesome or plain abnormal. Hahaha!! :-)

Actually Novena Square ramp coming down also require a bit of skills. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 30th September 2009, 6:58 pm

huh? Central's carpark? That's a crazy merry go round see stars carpark ramp......some goon some more paint something along the wall that makes it lagi starry.....one time is enough for me to call it quits.

That's Keigo's MSCP?? I thought it is somewhere in SK.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th September 2009, 7:01 pm

No no. His carpark damn narrow. Hahaha!! Cant go fast at all unless maybe you drive a super small car!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th September 2009, 11:04 pm

After posting, i just realised my average car park speed is about 20-30+ =x
If want to try small carpark can go to my office place. Clifford centre car park. What's your driving pattern in MSCP? 332362
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 30th September 2009, 11:06 pm

I think Golden Shoe car park is also one good testing ground.
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 1st October 2009, 2:22 am

Reverting back to the topic,

I just drive slow and easy mainly due to the fact that most drivers just like to come out of lots without checking, kids like to run around before the parents can grab hold of them, uncle aunties walk slowly especially up or down the ramps.

I also try to minimize noise (screeching, rev) especially if late at night. This one hehe....read below

In my old estate at woodlands, open CP. Got one new WRX every night come back must BOOMz Boomz....then don't know why he got this habit of going one round around the CP when there's more than enough lots to park. Anyways...he just like to BOOMz Boomz day or night.

About one week after this BOOmz Boomz habits, one morning I walk down and see "U think U loud, I make U louder now" sprayed onto his bonnet. No more BOOmZ Boomz after that.

Basically, it's about safety and being considerate.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 1st October 2009, 3:09 am

Bun.. bun... kia...

if u love her, u wun wan her to get hurt... I What's your driving pattern in MSCP? Herz my Forte!
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down