Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at?

4 posters

Go down

What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at?

Post by BlackHorse 30th September 2009, 11:55 pm

seriously duno wad to do sia.they scratch for fun/jealously and we will go "boomz" What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? 316913

a) install fake cctv? ($20 i think)
b) change to another MSCP to park?
c) park at the upper levels? (i think they also lazy to climb up stairs, saw some cars targeted at level 1)
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty Re: What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at?

Post by Cypher 1st October 2009, 12:11 am

You can try to install surveillance camera (real one) in your car. And go down to NPC and ask the men in blue to patrol more around your CP.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at? Empty Re: What to do when there a/some vandal(s) at the MSCP you park at?

Post by Fortec 1st October 2009, 2:06 am

Unfortunately, if the vandals target a car....it will BOOMz no matter what gadget is installed. Can catch them or not is another matter....what matter most is that the car got BOOMz liao.....catch or no catch still BOOMz. Pocket still must BOOMz.

Even if best case scenario, the CCTV capture of the culprit/culprits faces are crystal clear(what are the odds?), the entire act of vandalizing is captured(what are the odds?) and someone manage to actually look at the pics and goes "OH this dude! I know! Let's turn him in"(what are the odds?).

Enforcement done, confession acquired, they are charged accordingly according to the book. Then the sian part, "Dear sir, you have to claim damages to ur car by the culprit via ur own means(legal or illegal), the government only charge them for act of vandalism."

How often a car get vandalized anyways?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 1st October 2009, 2:22 am

I fully agree with Bro Fortec. And as a victim with my previous ride, despite making a police report and a magistrate's complaint, our ass-wipe police force completed their investigations without even interviewing me(negating any chance on my part to even show the deekwad IO photographic evidence of the damage)! And when the case was brought before the magistrate again and the proceedings of the investigation read out to me, it was like the vandal said he didn't do it. And that was it, case closed. My only avenues were to either pursue the matter in a criminal court and having to engage a lawyer to see to the case for the act of vandalism OR a small claims tribunal to claim for damages... I told the magistrate I walk out of the court an utterly disappointed and disillusioned citizen of Singapore and that the knowledge of such red-tape by the perpetrator(s) only embolden them to repeat their KNNBCCB acts. And boy was the magistrate worked up! He even reasoned with me that there was only so much he can do based on the guidelines set for his court pointing to a dog-eared book on his desk. And that he had no power to get the SPF(Sleeping Police Force) to reopen the case despite not interviewing me at all. To do this, I had to lodge a complaint to the SPF Div HQ itself. WTF?!

i'm sorry, but I get really worked up whenever I recount the experience. And because of THAT incident I have lost all faith in the SPF... Yes, come make me eat my words if you can, whoever you are. Seems the law in Singapore only allows those with the means, resources, bandwidth, time and most importantly, the moolah for it to work. Or when one is on the receiving end of a FINE.

BR,
w a y

Fortec wrote:Unfortunately, if the vandals target a car....it will BOOMz no matter what gadget is installed. Can catch them or not is another matter....what matter most is that the car got BOOMz liao.....catch or no catch still BOOMz. Pocket still must BOOMz.

Even if best case scenario, the CCTV capture of the culprit/culprits faces are crystal clear(what are the odds?), the entire act of vandalizing is captured(what are the odds?) and someone manage to actually look at the pics and goes "OH this dude! I know! Let's turn him in"(what are the odds?).

Enforcement done, confession acquired, they are charged accordingly according to the book. Then the sian part, "Dear sir, you have to claim damages to ur car by the culprit via ur own means(legal or illegal), the government only charge them for act of vandalism."

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 1st October 2009, 2:28 am

waypoint wrote:I fully agree with Bro Fortec. And as a victim with my previous ride, despite making a police report and a magistrate's complaint, our ass-wipe police force completed their investigations without even interviewing me(negating any chance on my part to even show the deekwad IO photographic evidence of the damage)! And when the case was brought before the magistrate again and the proceedings of the investigation read out to me, it was like the vandal said he didn't do it. And that was it, case closed. My only avenues were to either pursue the matter in a criminal court and having to engage a lawyer to see to the case for the act of vandalism OR a small claims tribunal to claim for damages... I told the magistrate I walk out of the court an utterly disappointed and disillusioned citizen of Singapore and that the knowledge of such red-tape by the perpetrator(s) only embolden them to repeat their KNNBCCB acts. And boy was the magistrate worked up! He even reasoned with me that there was only so much he can do based on the guidelines set for his court pointing to a dog-eared book on his desk. And that he had no power to get the SPF(Sleeping Police Force) to reopen the case despite not interviewing me at all. To do this, I had to lodge a complaint to the SPF Div HQ itself. WTF?!

i'm sorry, but I get really worked up whenever I recount the experience. And because of THAT incident I have lost all faith in the SPF... Yes, come make me eat my words if you can, whoever you are. Seems the law in Singapore only allows those with the means, resources, bandwidth, time and most importantly, the moolah for it to work. Or when one is on the receiving end of a FINE.

BR,
w a y

Fortec wrote:Unfortunately, if the vandals target a car....it will BOOMz no matter what gadget is installed. Can catch them or not is another matter....what matter most is that the car got BOOMz liao.....catch or no catch still BOOMz. Pocket still must BOOMz.

Pity U WP bro, like u said, only those with the $$$, the 2359, the 123 got their ass covered....the rest are just statistics for annual reports.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down