Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Website to check summons in Malaysia

+2
greatgazoo
dandeana21
6 posters

Go down

Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty Website to check summons in Malaysia

Post by dandeana21 22nd April 2009, 10:52 pm

juz for information oni...

Had been trying to locate where to check summons in Malaysia.. last time used to hv rilek.my but it's still undergoing revamp..

http://www.myeg.com.my/
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty Re: Website to check summons in Malaysia

Post by greatgazoo 22nd April 2009, 11:24 pm

dandeana21 wrote:juz for information oni...

Had been trying to locate where to check summons in Malaysia.. last time used to hv rilek.my but it's still undergoing revamp..

[url=http://www.myeg.com.my/
http://www.myeg.com.my/[/quote[/url]]

This is one good help to us. Thanks alot dandeana Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Website to check summons in Malaysia Empty Re: Website to check summons in Malaysia

Post by dandeana21 22nd April 2009, 11:26 pm

[quote="greatgazoo"]
dandeana21 wrote:juz for information oni...

http://www.myeg.com.my/[/quote]

This is one good help to us. Thanks alot dandeana Very Happy

no problemo.. me was searching for it oso.. coz i tot i kenna the speeding cam on the recent trip to the Sunway Pyramid.. heng ah.. no summons.. ** sweat **
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 22nd April 2009, 11:31 pm

Wah, watz the speed you travelling?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 22nd April 2009, 11:32 pm

http://dmzweb01.rilek.com.my/pdrm/IPC/PDRM_SummonsInq.jsp

The other direct link, at least up at the moment, is the one above...

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd April 2009, 11:33 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Wah, watz the speed you travelling?

heee.. 140 - 150 km/hr.. tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd April 2009, 11:35 pm

Real.SHIN wrote:http://dmzweb01.rilek.com.my/pdrm/IPC/PDRM_SummonsInq.jsp

The other direct link, at least up at the moment, is the one above...

yes! now this is oso another one tt I've been trying to find.. last time i was using tis website and lost the URL.. aiya.. if i've known, juz ask and den got answer.. lol!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 22nd April 2009, 11:41 pm

Embarassed
Also, for those who go to JB often,do take note that those money suxxking poooolice in black pants will usually hide around at the old customs pillars there... I believe they are catching those who drive fast... It's best that you switch on your handphone to record your video going thru causeway to prevent any so-called claims by them... The mouth belongs to them... JUZ DUN SIGN ANYTHING ON THE PAPER...

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 22nd April 2009, 11:43 pm

dandeana21 wrote:

Wow, you really are one chiongster for a lady lol! At that speed, how you find the condition of Forte, issit stable or engine sound ok? I think your car is fully run in liao lol!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 22nd April 2009, 11:45 pm

Wow... She's a lady... Embarassed

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 22nd April 2009, 11:49 pm

Real.SHIN wrote:Wow... She's a lady... Embarassed

lol! better stay away from her car if you happen to see her on the road if not you will get knock over.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 22nd April 2009, 11:52 pm

I dun mind being knocked over by a lady... Embarassed

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd April 2009, 11:58 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

Wow, you really are one chiongster for a lady lol! At that speed, how you find the condition of Forte, issit stable or engine sound ok? I think your car is fully run in liao lol!

in fact, that time my car haven't finish running in when i crossed the causeway but was almost @ 1000km when i reached Malacca.. the car is really very very very stable.. most importantly, the brakes have served super well actually.. on the 1st night, i was travelling ard 130 - 140 and can't really see the highway that well coz of the lighting.. so judging the distance was a challenge that nite.. It happened tt there was a very serious accident on the N-S highway and my speed was ard there.. I jammed brake the car coz i misjudged the stopping distance from the accident area and thank God tt the car stopped very fast.. if i were to drive my old car, eehhh... think i would also hv banged against the last car liao.. cut short the story, the brakes worked very well on this kind of situation tt the car came to a complete stop way before the car in front.. but the car behind me nearly hit me as it was also very very very near behind me... in fact, i went pale and was kindda shivering after that.. pale now i dun dare to drive too fast at nite liao..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd April 2009, 11:59 pm

Real.SHIN wrote:I dun mind being knocked over by a lady... Embarassed

aiyo!! i dun agree sia!! silent
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:01 am

I say say only... Embarassed

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd April 2009, 12:02 am

dandeana21 wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

in fact, that time my car haven't finish running in when i crossed the causeway but was almost @ 1000km when i reached Malacca.. the car is really very very very stable.. most importantly, the brakes have served super well actually.. on the 1st night, i was travelling ard 130 - 140 and can't really see the highway that well coz of the lighting.. so judging the distance was a challenge that nite.. It happened tt there was a very serious accident on the N-S highway and my speed was ard there.. I jammed brake the car coz i misjudged the stopping distance from the accident area and thank God tt the car stopped very fast.. if i were to drive my old car, eehhh... think i would also hv banged against the last car liao.. cut short the story, the brakes worked very well on this kind of situation tt the car came to a complete stop way before the car in front.. but the car behind me nearly hit me as it was also very very very near behind me... in fact, i went pale and was kindda shivering after that.. pale now i dun dare to drive too fast at nite liao..

Aiya, wasted! You should make use of this chance to test your ESP.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:05 am

greatgazoo wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

Aiya, wasted! You should make use of this chance to test your ESP.

wah say.. beary scary leh... no chance to test ESP oso hor.. got so many cars on the left lane and no space on the right wor... pale
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:06 am

But NS Highway is very narrow le only two lanes... Unless you are nearing the toll area... Or before Melacca... Road after Melacca toll is a nightmare...

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 23rd April 2009, 12:07 am

One thing for sure, at least you don't need to try the air bags....safety come first hor!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:09 am

i agree.. it is the highway after Malacca toll.. yah.. that's the area where that serious accident happened...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:11 am

Fortec wrote:One thing for sure, at least you don't need to try the air bags....safety come first hor!

haha.. no way tt i'm going to try dat leh.. prob dat nite was very late liao and tot maybe drive a bit fast so tt can reach my family's holiday apt earlier to rest.. but after that nite, i dun wan to take dat kind of risk liao leh esp nite driving...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:13 am

Better dun get involved in accident in NS highway... If you happen to damage some of the PLUS's highway properties... Example... Road railings... Barriers... These all will cost you a bomb unless you car can flee after knocking into them Laughing But not advisable la... My friend kanna once... His car bang into the barriers and spun 360 a few rounds... Car was totally unmovable and needed a towing svc...

Months later... A claim letter from PLUS came... A barrier cost RM 1400 if I rmb it clearly... And he damaged two... Shocked

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:14 am

WAH!!! dat time he muz hv become claypot chicken (pok kai) liao after receiving the claim letter.. No
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:14 am

Oh ya... He was driving at midnight also... Car was then in the workshop for 2 mths... Evil or Very Mad

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:17 am

nite driving on N-S highway really no joke.. i always grumble when my mom wanted me to go up very early in the morning to M'sia when the sky is still very dark.. unfortunately, non-drivers dun understand the danger of nite driving on highways leh.. No unlike SG, go everywhere oso got lights.. no chance for u to do fishy stuffs.. What a Face lol!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:17 am

dandeana21 wrote:WAH!!! dat time he muz hv become claypot chicken (pok kai) liao after receiving the claim letter.. No

Im not sure if he has paid the claim or not anyway... LoL...
Drive carefully on NS highway... There are also cases like those tow guys purposely pouring petrol/oil on the road on certain toll exits to make you skid... This is not unheard of... Quite scary.... Shocked

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:18 am

dandeana21 wrote:nite driving on N-S highway really no joke.. i always grumble when my mom wanted me to go up very early in the morning to M'sia when the sky is still very dark.. unfortunately, non-drivers dun understand the danger of nite driving on highways leh.. No unlike SG, go everywhere oso got lights.. no chance for u to do fishy stuffs.. What a Face lol!

What fishy things Embarassed Embarassed
Im not over 18 yet dun teach me bad things~

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 23rd April 2009, 12:21 am

Real.SHIN wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:nite driving on N-S highway really no joke.. i always grumble when my mom wanted me to go up very early in the morning to M'sia when the sky is still very dark.. unfortunately, non-drivers dun understand the danger of nite driving on highways leh.. No unlike SG, go everywhere oso got lights.. no chance for u to do fishy stuffs.. What a Face lol!

Ask Tish kor kor, he fishing pro Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:21 am

Real.SHIN wrote:

hahaha.. yah.. like real lor.. not over 18 cannot drive and buy car hor.. LOL!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:24 am

Fortec wrote:

Ask Tish kor kor, he fishing pro Razz[/quote]

Fortec wrote:

hahaha.. yah.. like real lor.. not over 18 cannot drive and buy car hor.. LOL!!![/quote]

What do he fish usually? Embarassed

Im hoping you would believe me... Laughing

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:25 am

Looks like my multi-quote doesnt work... Laughing

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:33 am

lol! oh yah.. btw hor.. if my prev car got summons from M'sia and din pay, wat will happen ah??
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:36 am

Er... Dunno le... I think the next owner will need to pay for it...

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:38 am

WAHAHAHAHA.. ** whistling away and look innocent ** What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:43 am

Bad la u... Razz

Anyway... Dun commit any traffic offenses then you should be safe lo...
Watch out for road signs in JB also...

Malaysia road is not like Spore road whereby you can turn left if there is no oncoming traffic... Those bolehland police hides around the corner or behind the poster to catch u one... But if you speed off from the scene they also cant do anything Laughing

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd April 2009, 12:45 am

Real.SHIN wrote:Bad la u... Razz

Anyway... Dun commit any traffic offenses then you should be safe lo...
Watch out for road signs in JB also...

Malaysia road is not like Spore road whereby you can turn left if there is no oncoming traffic... Those bolehland police hides around the corner or behind the poster to catch u one... But if you speed off from the scene they also cant do anything Laughing

hehehe.. yah.. my dad last time kenna from those money suckers before in JB.. the last time was ard the Sentosa area.. pig
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 23rd April 2009, 12:51 am

So lo... Watch out for them...
The other tactic is to prepare one extra wallet... Just put some expired cards or some other member cards in it and a RM 10 note... Pretend to say no money liao n showing to them while digging for something (Need to act la)... Let them take RM 10 if they want as their pride only worths RM 10... They need to file a report if they open summons I heard from my friends so they wont bother issuing u summons if you never provoke them... But I dunno if this is true... Embarassed

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 10:45 am

dandeana21 wrote:

wah, u got check ur tyre rating is it meant for 150km/hr?? can help me chat what is the tyre rating for stock ?? There is a letter to indicate the rating range
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 23rd April 2009, 11:48 pm

tish wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

wah, u got check ur tyre rating is it meant for 150km/hr?? can help me chat what is the tyre rating for stock ?? There is a letter to indicate the rating range
imho, the speed rating should be 'H' (210kmh) as car top speed on spec is from 182km/h to 200km/h for different variants.
anybody can confirm this... is it 215/45 R17 _H or just 215/45 R17
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down