Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!!

+20
TS
Divine
keigo
muff
Terrier
Kev_78
Spiritseye
JuanST
chamot16
Exodusz
spin
neofik
forte-red
kysoong
Kiang
turbo4ev
Fransge
forte35
impact2001
mighty meow
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!!

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 5:26 pm

great news... just received call and going down to do BK installation tmr noon =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!!

Post by turbo4ev 14th September 2009, 6:35 pm

finall, i call them and they ask me tomorrow noon ok anot... hahaha... yeshhhhhhhhhh
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 14th September 2009, 6:36 pm

Me too, going for my BK installation tomorrow afternoon. Smile
Finally, after such a long wait.
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th September 2009, 6:39 pm

Think if they ask you, better say can else later bo stock or no slot. Take leave also must go.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 14th September 2009, 6:42 pm

congrat bro =)
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 14th September 2009, 6:46 pm

haha, u collect ur key too fast if not can meet there..
but i going in the morning, sent in for servicing, clear all the ****, then they settle all liao then they go do BK.. Very Happy
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th September 2009, 6:52 pm

Actually why not have a thread on servicing dates and timeor maybe collection even. Can meet some bros or sis when there or link up to say hi or complain together =x

Dun waste time liao i go open the thread.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 6:58 pm

turbo.. what time will u be there?

my slot is 1pm =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 14th September 2009, 6:59 pm

turbo4ev... whats the color of your ride? when is your car collection date?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 6:59 pm

turbo is blue.. his is few days after me..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 14th September 2009, 7:01 pm

forte red, whats the color of your ride and when is your car collection date?? mind to share your info thru here?... thanks in advance
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 7:02 pm

meow.. is your EX??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 14th September 2009, 7:03 pm

mine is sx 1.6
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 14th September 2009, 7:03 pm

ex bk will only arrive mid oct according to mach
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 14th September 2009, 7:06 pm

EX and SX BK got different ah? isn't the same body use?
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 7:18 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:EX and SX BK got different ah? isn't the same body use?

yea the same.. just the anus is different.. so need special operation for EX model
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 14th September 2009, 7:32 pm

Terrier wrote:turbo is blue.. his is few days after me..

boss mine same as ur tit silver.. hahaha
i dunno wat my slot, i will just leave there for service then go work, got **** to clear. hope every thing is good.
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 14th September 2009, 9:48 pm

Terrier wrote:
hanxiang87 wrote:EX and SX BK got different ah? isn't the same body use?

yea the same.. just the anus is different.. so need special operation for EX model

see my car mine is a ex if u want to see the diff
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 14th September 2009, 10:10 pm

mighty meow wrote:forte red, whats the color of your ride and when is your car collection date?? mind to share your info thru here?... thanks in advance

mine spicy red, collected mid june.
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 11:03 pm

turbo4ev wrote:
Terrier wrote:turbo is blue.. his is few days after me..

boss mine same as ur tit silver.. hahaha
i dunno wat my slot, i will just leave there for service then go work, got **** to clear. hope every thing is good.

eh im not your boss.. i dont give u salary!! lolz

ohh u do your 5k at the same time ar..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 14th September 2009, 11:09 pm

mine hit 4k only so not doing servicing lah, wait till 5k ba, see wat they recommend loh....
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 15th September 2009, 12:51 am

maybe the management has saw the increasing numbers of complaint we has in this thread now , and finally decided to be on the ball laio..

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 1:03 am

i doubt so.. i think the stock comes in w/o them knowing aso..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by spin 22nd September 2009, 5:36 pm

how is the compliant case to trust regarding the bodykit issue?

is there any outcome?

spin

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 22nd September 2009, 10:48 pm

i was with my friend today which is driving a SJ plate and gotten his car in april this year.. i pass him the contact for mach acc, and he told me that he called various time and no one pick up the phone ??

finally got someone picking up the phone say maybe month end stocks will come, but told him that she will call back and let him now until now..... Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 29th September 2009, 4:57 pm

Sorry bro, I wont be in sillypore this weekend so cant join u for the complaint session.. but still morale support u guyz!!

Guys come down together on sat to complaint as a group...

1) Mighty meow/09/07/09/sx1.6A/yes, said to install by end of July09
2) turbo4ev/17/07/09/sx1.6A/end aug.
3) Kiang/ 4 May 2009 / EX 1.6 (M)/ Said available by end of May 2009
4) JuanST / 24Aug 2009 / SX 1.6A / mid september.... almost there
5) loveforte / 18th June 2009 / 2.0 SX auto / early sept... CRAP! now end sept going to OCT!!!
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 1st October 2009, 12:05 am

forte35 wrote:i was with my friend today which is driving a SJ plate and gotten his car in april this year.. i pass him the contact for mach acc, and he told me that he called various time and no one pick up the phone ??

finally got someone picking up the phone say maybe month end stocks will come, but told him that she will call back and let him now until now..... Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek

stock arrived for ex but hav to send back to korea for modification.dont understand wat the **** they doin.juz get the answer fm CNC.PROBALY EARLIEST mid-end Nov arrived.i bo tahan Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 316913 keep on screwing screwing him.when get a call fm cnc abt this.the most sorry,sorry,sorry.really tulan with cnc. Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 316913
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 12:11 am

izz wrote:

stock arrived for ex but hav to send back to korea for modification.dont understand wat the **** they doin.juz get the answer fm CNC.PROBALY EARLIEST mid-end Nov arrived.i bo tahan Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 316913 keep on screwing screwing him.when get a call fm cnc abt this.the most sorry,sorry,sorry.really tulan with cnc. Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 316913

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Suspect Means they import from korea only to send it back again to be imported back again?
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 332362 The BK very expensive liao lor Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! - Page 2 Icon_evil travel so many times...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2