Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Bros and Sis with BK installed already

4 posters

Go down

Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty Bros and Sis with BK installed already

Post by aural 2nd October 2009, 1:42 pm

Any problems with the BK in terms of humps, kerbs and ramps in car parks so far?

Might also be helpful to state your tire size and if you done any lowering.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty Re: Bros and Sis with BK installed already

Post by darksoul 2nd October 2009, 1:53 pm

so far mine jus clear from every curb just go over abit slower than normal should be alrite

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Bros and Sis with BK installed already Empty Re: Bros and Sis with BK installed already

Post by aural 2nd October 2009, 1:55 pm

darksoul wrote:so far mine jus clear from every curb just go over abit slower than normal should be alrite

Think most curbs should be fine. Lol, i kinda worried about my office carpark only. -.- 45 degrees slope....
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd October 2009, 2:03 pm

wah... 45 thats steep...does ur car roll back if u stop and go?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 2nd October 2009, 2:06 pm

JuanST wrote:wah... 45 thats steep...does ur car roll back if u stop and go?

confirm. Its the very old carpark at clifford centre. Need to use gear one all the way. Manual gear 2 alittle hard somemore.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd October 2009, 2:09 pm

i think when u use forte auto car here... will definitely roll back... so must train the right foot to switch very fast.... or get help from the left foot....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 2nd October 2009, 2:12 pm

JuanST wrote:i think when u use forte auto car here... will definitely roll back... so must train the right foot to switch very fast.... or get help from the left foot....

That i not so worry, but BK scrapping the floor since i driving manual. I hate tt carpark. Bros and Sis with BK installed already Icon_evil
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd October 2009, 2:16 pm

that is old building oredi rite? u can start a petition to convert to protected historical building... then it become a musuem and ur office will need to transfer somewhere else..... hahaha
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 2nd October 2009, 2:18 pm

JuanST wrote:that is old building oredi rite? u can start a petition to convert to protected historical building... then it become a musuem and ur office will need to transfer somewhere else..... hahaha

Lol, dun want, i love my company's location. Sometimes dun drive take train also very convenient. Bros and Sis with BK installed already 332362
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 2nd October 2009, 2:44 pm

mine got scratched at the bottom of the front lip (underneath the black plastic) when coming down fr the multi-storey car park @ Sengkang. Was driving a bit too fast. Luckily cannot see the "injuired" part from eye level.

BK is NOT for fast driving, it's to slow your drive!
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 3rd October 2009, 9:31 am

ctoh wrote:mine got scratched at the bottom of the front lip (underneath the black plastic) when coming down fr the multi-storey car park @ Sengkang. Was driving a bit too fast. Luckily cannot see the "injuired" part from eye level.

BK is NOT for fast driving, it's to slow your drive!

Got to start to change my driving habits in mscp.

Wondering if anyone tried city hall carpark with your BK yet?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down