Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!!

+20
TS
Divine
keigo
muff
Terrier
Kev_78
Spiritseye
JuanST
chamot16
Exodusz
spin
neofik
forte-red
kysoong
Kiang
turbo4ev
Fransge
forte35
impact2001
mighty meow
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!!

Post by mighty meow 9th September 2009, 12:50 am

Hi All... I'm thinking of making a complaint to the the trust case on the bk issue... cos i believe that most of us has made an agreement for the body kit to be installed on certain month but till now the agreed month has over and C&C yet to delivered as what has been agreed.

Therefore in order to kick this issue big and ensure that they are doing their work, we need to gather the number of ppl so that we can group up and go down to the place where we can make a complaint to the case trust as i suppose that this can be consider as a cheating case and by have a big group of ppl with such issue on hand, this there will create a big impact on this issue.

So from there hoping that by doifn this , it will somehow gives C&C pressure on this issue inorder to give us a actual date for our bodykit to be installed rather than keep saying must wait for a few more batch or by giving an estimated month only.. meaning no confirm date given to customer.

Any comments or suggestion bro and sis can provide on this to make it better and effective??

Hope to hear from you guys soon.. cheers ^^
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty Re: Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!!

Post by impact2001 9th September 2009, 1:07 am

Hmm.. you can complaint as you like hor.. But don't put this to STOMP, ok Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! 332362 ?

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Lol
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Empty Re: Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!!

Post by mighty meow 9th September 2009, 2:14 am

hmm wat do u mean my stomp?? kicking a big fuzz out of it to let other ppl knw of what C&C is gd in doing?? lol
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 9th September 2009, 2:24 am

wow bro, i must salute your effort in such a effort, but i think having more people going to trust together will only crowd the place, and not having the 'deep impact', most likely Case will only ask you to try to nego with them first ect ect since they are still a MMC company..

i would feel that when more and more people started sending complaint letter to them, they will start to see the impact and seriousness of it and start to take action !...

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 9th September 2009, 9:13 am

ok, then lets fix a date & time, all send email to the GM with the same details inside the email. 1 time flood their systems. How?
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 9th September 2009, 11:43 am

count me in. always break promise, promise to call and 2-3 weeks pass yet no call Twisted Evil
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 9th September 2009, 11:52 am

haha.. sound like a good plan to me... But they have already slove my problem , so it sound cruel if i still do this ? I am going for the installation next Monday, if there is another delay again then Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_twisted Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_twisted ...

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 9th September 2009, 11:55 am

i am still waiting ...

i am driving a EX model...

driving since 4 may .....

n still waiting ..........

we write a petition ba
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 9th September 2009, 11:57 am

aiyoh, kiang not working today eh? Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_biggrin
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 9th September 2009, 12:02 pm

forte35 wrote:haha.. sound like a good plan to me... But they have already slove my problem , so it sound cruel if i still do this ? I am going for the installation next Monday, if there is another delay again then Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_twisted Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_twisted ...

Next monday?
congrats bro. Did they tell you what is your queue number?
Mind sharing? Thanks.
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 9th September 2009, 1:00 pm

their Q not Q 1, anyhow give 1. say who get car will get the Q, but when call say by car plate no. then y have some bros waited for 4 mths? they simply a lair
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by neofik 9th September 2009, 3:08 pm

Me Ex also. Still waiting and waiting.

Got my car in June til now still cant smell the bodykit haha.

neofik

Back to top Go down

Post by spin 9th September 2009, 3:11 pm

i think we should do a legal claim againest c&c.

spin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodusz 9th September 2009, 4:35 pm

I booked my SX(A) 2.0L recently -- it is suppose to have the bodykit as a total package. Received a called yesterday that they offering me the Open Cat COE from Aug 1st bidding.

Only after i sign all the paperwork and payment, then the SE tell me, "sorry, didn't tell you just now that Bodykit installation will be delay".

I wasn't in the mood to create a big fuss there, but C&C reputation really sunken to the bottom for me.

This is the last time I will buy any car from this company if they continue to use such dishonest sales tactics.

Exodusz

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 9th September 2009, 4:54 pm

I'm no. 299. Was told they've only completed the first 100... Hahaha Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_lol
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 9th September 2009, 4:56 pm

Exodusz wrote:I booked my SX(A) 2.0L recently -- it is suppose to have the bodykit as a total package. Received a called yesterday that they offering me the Open Cat COE from Aug 1st bidding.

Only after i sign all the paperwork and payment, then the SE tell me, "sorry, didn't tell you just now that Bodykit installation will be delay".

I wasn't in the mood to create a big fuss there, but C&C reputation really sunken to the bottom for me.

This is the last time I will buy any car from this company if they continue to use such dishonest sales tactics.

I have the same thought.
Dont think that I will be buying my future cars from them anymore if this continues.
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 9th September 2009, 4:57 pm

chamot16 wrote:I'm no. 299. Was told they've only completed the first 100... Hahaha Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_lol

Did they tell you when you can expect your BK to be installed?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 9th September 2009, 5:10 pm

i heard they are doing june collection ppl now....... Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_cry
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 9th September 2009, 9:07 pm

Just be patient.

It's all in black and white. The BK will BE INSTALLED eventually. It's just that now there's no stock? (their claim)

Theres lots of fortes queueing up for the BK too (including me) and i know theres a looooong queue infront of me. Now they are fixing the BK for the SX versions thats bought in the earlier months. EX will have to wait.

And, for your information. This is not a cheating case.
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 9th September 2009, 10:26 pm

Spiritseye wrote:Just be patient.

It's all in black and white. The BK will BE INSTALLED eventually. It's just that now there's no stock? (their claim)

Theres lots of fortes queueing up for the BK too (including me) and i know theres a looooong queue infront of me. Now they are fixing the BK for the SX versions thats bought in the earlier months. EX will have to wait.

And, for your information. This is not a cheating case.

haha, i'm in the same position as Exodusz, bought an 2.0SX was also told the BK comes attached, but near the date i take car, SE then say BK have Q no. sian 1/2, the only difference now is i'm with my car liao. if u guys see the post, there's 1 post that said 1000 BK were here in the past mth back, but now, they only managed to give out 299 no. & only 100 cars fixed, this is too slow. they are worst then snail. on the particular day when i first do my servicing, i only managed to saw the installation of BK, the whole day, they only managed to do 2 cars, so damn slow, how to progress, i think for our BK, we might have to wait till next yr to install looking at this state.
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 9th September 2009, 10:41 pm

forte-red wrote:
chamot16 wrote:I'm no. 299. Was told they've only completed the first 100... Hahaha Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_lol

Did they tell you when you can expect your BK to be installed?

Was told end of this month... Well, we shall see if its true...
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 9th September 2009, 11:09 pm

forte-red wrote:
forte35 wrote:haha.. sound like a good plan to me... But they have already slove my problem , so it sound cruel if i still do this ? I am going for the installation next Monday, if there is another delay again then Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_twisted Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_twisted ...

Next monday?
congrats bro. Did they tell you what is your queue number?
Mind sharing? Thanks.

my queue number? in fact actually i think i may have cut alot of queue in front because they cannot " Tahan" me anymore since i keep complaining and in the end, i dont know where they give birth one BK to me.. heehee.. pls dont flame me..

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 9th September 2009, 11:29 pm

bros..i am also planning to write complain email to C&C.

Need help. Any clue what is the customer service email address?
Cant find it in under "KIA email contacts threads" leh..

Will cc the email to the management as well.

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 10th September 2009, 12:22 am

you can also send your msg under here.. someone from the top will look into it which i did previously..

http://www.jcclgroup.com/contact.html

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 10th September 2009, 1:40 am

hi guys and ladys... the email in the tread i have tried to send it to them before...write it to mr chin and copy to alvyn ang... yet till now it has been almost 3 weeks yet not a singel reply from them,... disappointed... dats y came out this tread to gather those who feels like they are being pushed ard by their se or even C&C staff.. or somehow feel like being cheated after signing up the paper and was told that the bk will be delayed... this cant be accepted..therefore we need to write in or go there as a big gropu and make a complaint to the trust case so that they will have a report made and from there they will check on C&C if theres more ppl making complaints on such cases.. or even if by doing this there isn't any use, i believe that media will be more dan happy to receive such news...at least we will let C&C feels that this will somehow affect their incoming $$$ from there they might wanna do somethign to our bk rather dan to keep pushing us ard like a fool.

i believe if we are able to get about 20 members to make this complaint to the trust case they might believe and porceed with some action for us. but ofcos the more the merrier....

Below are a list, pls list down :

Nick/car collection date/model/any agreement by se (black & white)

1)Mighty meow/09/07/09/sx1.6A/yes, said to install by end of July09
2)
3)
4)
5)
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 11th September 2009, 2:57 pm

1)Mighty meow/09/07/09/sx1.6A/yes, said to install by end of July09
2)turbo4ev/17/07/09/sx1.6A/end aug.
3)
4)
5)
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 11th September 2009, 5:09 pm

1) Mighty meow/09/07/09/sx1.6A/yes, said to install by end of July09
2) turbo4ev/17/07/09/sx1.6A/end aug.
3) Kiang/ 4 May 2009 / EX 1.6 (M)/ Said available by end of May 2009
4)
5)
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th September 2009, 9:08 pm

4) Terrier / 19 June 2009 / SX 1.6A / Said available by July!!
5)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 11th September 2009, 10:14 pm

bro terrier, you went in JB today ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th September 2009, 10:50 pm

erm.. yea.. u saw me =X

which is u?? I saw couple of forte but dunno who is who =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th September 2009, 11:02 pm

anyway.. i already tried my very best squeezing the management.. but the management now playing hard game which they insist of refund $500!

if bring up to legal action, it will be a 50/50 game.. as C&C had given an alternative of $500 refund but the terms is not satisfied by the consumer so the final verdict will be unknown.

unless we have a lawyer friend that can guide us here =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 11th September 2009, 11:09 pm

Terrier wrote:erm.. yea.. u saw me =X

bro nocash (white Forte) and myself saw you on the highway in the evening......we went in to install our UR bars....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th September 2009, 11:26 pm

ohh that white red plate is bro nocash ar =X

which highway sg or msia?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th September 2009, 11:54 pm

muff wrote:
Terrier wrote:erm.. yea.. u saw me =X

bro nocash (white Forte) and myself saw you on the highway in the evening......we went in to install our UR bars....

yo.. what time you guy out of JB... me left at 7pm like that... pump oil and get out already..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 12th September 2009, 12:12 am

Terrence - saw you at the Misa Highway in the direction to SG......

Alan - we left at about 730pm, that is after giving our Forte a good bath (RM $8)....

Anyway back to topic....
if we are late for our installment the bank will charge us interest for late payment...........if CnC is late on delivering the BK shouldn't they compensate us too...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th September 2009, 12:22 am

Lol.. so late u guys left Jb... So dont tell me u all go DA MA HUA YUAN for makan and car wash...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th September 2009, 1:55 am

muff wrote:Terrence - saw you at the Misa Highway in the direction to SG......

Alan - we left at about 730pm, that is after giving our Forte a good bath (RM $8)....

Anyway back to topic....
if we are late for our installment the bank will charge us interest for late payment...........if CnC is late on delivering the BK shouldn't they compensate us too...

wah.. where u all washing?? Oppsite NY hotel ar? I went to jusco for a good thai massage and a nice lunch, wanted to wash my car there but need to wait 2.5hrs which i decided not to..

Next time plan a day go in together.. at least they wash car we can go lim kopi beside it
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 12th September 2009, 2:28 am

hmmm just sharing wat i know

1) for ex bros u have to wait cos the bk still not here
2) the queue number according to them is according to register date for SX
3) well i numb liao i mean the most they refund u $500 u also lan lan its all black and white on the agreement....
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by spin 12th September 2009, 12:28 pm

i think the management should have do something to solve the problem with some compensation,instead they are just pushing the problem to us and sitting on the problem as we do not have any impact to them.we should all give them a wake up call!

spin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th September 2009, 1:15 pm

one SE offered 800 bucks for the BK.... i think for those who top up.... Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_smile ... he is not my SE... my SE, am asking for refund.... Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_twisted
as stated in the sales document...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 12th September 2009, 4:18 pm

Alan - we left at about 730pm, that is after giving our Forte a good bath (RM $8)..

anyway back to topic....if we are late for our installment the bank will charge us interest for late payment.....if CnC is late on delivering the BK shouldn't they compensate us too...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th September 2009, 8:01 pm

muff wrote:

Alan - we left at about 730pm, that is after giving our Forte a good bath (RM $Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_cool..

anyway back to topic....if we are late for our installment the bank will charge us interest for late payment.....if CnC is late on delivering the BK shouldn't they compensate us too...

wow.. how u know my name =X hmm.. is it very obvious on the no. plate?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 12th September 2009, 8:04 pm

yup.......... Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by TS 14th September 2009, 11:01 am

There are selling the car with body kit again plus GPS and reverse camera (top up $2k)-last saturday. Wondering for those ppl can't get the bodykit in future, how to ask for refund for it since it is mixture of items worth $2k.

Mine EX model registered end May, call twice to ask for bodykit and the latest information is that "It probably come by October and would install it soon". Really tired waiting, i'm thinking of getting cash refund now...

TS

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 14th September 2009, 1:14 pm

Hi All...I will be going down to the case trust located @ ulu pandan CC to seek for advice on what we can do to get our bk install as per agreed by C&C... if possible i will make a complaint on this and ask the case trust personal to help get compensation from C&C for letting us to wait for so long period of time as i can say if it writen/agreed in black and white before signing up the document that we will lbe getting our bk at certain mth and end up C&C cant delivered as they promise i think its consider as cheating case.. further more they are still doing this to the new customer (pay C&C first get ur bk later method, meaning doesn't get your bk when you receive your car).

Hope that those who wanna make a complaint on this or wanna know more on what you can do in order to let C&C install our bk or compenstaion wise issue come list down ur details as below:

Currently we already have a few bros /sis that wanna make a complaint base on the list i have create perviously..

5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

BTW venue / time / date as per below:

Venue : Ulu pandan CC ( Case trust ) you might wanna cal and ask for location tel : 64631811

time : meeting up at 1130am

Date : 19/09/09 ( sat )

Cya all Soon.. cheers ^^
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 14th September 2009, 2:26 pm

5) JuanST / 24Aug 2009 / SX 1.6A / mid september.... almost there
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 14th September 2009, 2:47 pm

juanst u might wanna cal this number to check on ur que and also check with them around when u will be able to get your bk installed base on ur que number. Tell : 64278807

Cos from the list even those who got their ride on june cant get their bk installed... so i guess ur se is also 1 of a kind that informing you just to stop you from rushing them on the bk installation... once ur bk date has reach end sept , they will push the date from u again.. from there your pushing game starts again

Guys come down together on sat to complaint as a group...

5) JuanST / 24Aug 2009 / SX 1.6A / mid september.... almost there
6)
7)
Menbers who Suppose to get ur bk installed as agreed by C&C but yet to delivered as per promise pls come in here!!! Icon_cool
9)
10)
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 14th September 2009, 2:53 pm

Also FYI ,those who are coming down for the complaint on this coming sat, pls bring along whatever black & white documents you have on hand to use it as a proof of agreement...
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 3:50 pm

Sorry bro, I wont be in sillypore this weekend so cant join u for the complaint session.. but still morale support u guyz!!

Guys come down together on sat to complaint as a group...

4) JuanST / 24Aug 2009 / SX 1.6A / mid september.... almost there
5)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next