Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive.

+38
tiny
Terrier
Pegasus
boardrider02
FriesL
Leonard
saturnz^83
r11s
Zeed
leo
ano57
balonglong_1979
Spiritseye
nothing
Fortei
charnfai30
dandeana21
bushi_do
Real.SHIN
qristeele
BluRz
v247
xmark
pbeyondp
tish
luvxiaobeng
Duser
nocash
lawrenceke
dreamzzlandz
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
greatgazoo
Fortec
Melfiend
kapitan
zlement
impact2001
42 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty Re: Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive.

Post by xmark 11th April 2009, 5:05 pm

pbeyondp wrote:i think stock forte is nicer.

this BK is unique but doesn't really "enhance" the look of the forte.

What is the price now for the full BK.
xmark
xmark

Back to top Go down

Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 2 Empty Re: Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive.

Post by nocash 11th April 2009, 5:27 pm

Told CFO about d BK, she ask me,why in the first place i buy Forte,told her i like the looks,she relied, than why are changing the look.. Lan Lan lol....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th April 2009, 5:35 pm

nocash wrote:Told CFO about d BK, she ask me,why in the first place i buy Forte,told her i like the looks,she relied, than why are changing the look.. Lan Lan lol....

who is CFO? haha...if its the staff.. then she really smart to counter-attack you with a question back.. Very Happy
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 11th April 2009, 5:51 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:
nocash wrote:Told CFO about d BK, she ask me,why in the first place i buy Forte,told her i like the looks,she relied, than why are changing the look.. Lan Lan lol....

who is CFO? haha...if its the staff.. then she really smart to counter-attack you with a question back.. Very Happy

my queen loh...
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 5:52 pm

Power man, ur CFO and my CFO must be sisters in their previous life!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 11th April 2009, 6:55 pm

Fortec wrote:

Power man, ur CFO and my CFO must be sisters in their previous life!

Guess is ladies reign again...
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th April 2009, 8:32 pm

haha I still dont know what does CFO stand for? guess its girlfriend or wife bah..

Anyway, I think the bodykit only makes the front of forte look nicer, dont really see any big differences in the sides or back..
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 8:35 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:haha I still dont know what does CFO stand for? guess its girlfriend or wife bah..

Anyway, I think the bodykit only makes the front of forte look nicer, dont really see any big differences in the sides or back..

CFO -> Chief Financial Officer,
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th April 2009, 8:41 pm

So funny... think you guys should also have hide some pocket money, cannot let ladies keep all.. since ladies also do the same, you all also should do the same..

but at least Fortec and nocash are good guys, still respect their CFOs. haha
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th April 2009, 10:08 pm

Hmmm.... guys, after all the discussion, you still like give me the doubt whether you all still want to put the BK. Razz And also what is HOS?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 12th April 2009, 12:54 am

after reading all e reviews by all bros.... i tink i wait for e replica bk like e one in hotstuff bounce
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by v247 12th April 2009, 5:12 pm

Bodykit is niceee!

v247

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 12th April 2009, 6:04 pm

Went down to see the kit today, after comparing the stock and the one with the BK, I think I'll give the kit a miss. 1k can do a lot of other things heh.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 12th April 2009, 7:23 pm

Yap, 1 k can do a lot of things, so depends on ur passion....

The cost 1K for 5 Body kit items so each item also 200+, ok lah Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 12th April 2009, 10:16 pm

If ur SE willing to sell u at 1k, then it's worth it lah, but any amt more than that, probably acceptable.
I'm wondering, if Forte is fixed with BK, will we get scratches more easily??esp the one in front
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th April 2009, 11:57 pm

Won't.. Actually installing the BK doesn't lower your car much.. in fact to my judgement, it almost the same as stock..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 13th April 2009, 12:00 am

adding the bodykit just a bit lower the car.. ( i mean the gap between the car and the ground).. and so driving over humps still need to slow down..

Actually adding the bodykit just make the front of forte more sporty.. I dont find the other 4 parts any big difference.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 13th April 2009, 12:02 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:adding the bodykit just a bit lower the car.. ( i mean the gap between the car and the ground).. and so driving over humps still need to slow down..

Actually adding the bodykit just make the front of forte more sporty.. I dont find the other 4 parts any big difference.

my sentiments exactly
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 13th April 2009, 12:04 am

i like the front and the bottom rear... But most probably i will give the bk a miss..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th April 2009, 6:14 am

i only like e front n e side skirt as they give e car abit of fierce looking. e rear bumper can looks much better if they put a rear diffuser Twisted Evil
for e spoiler..... can go n fly kite Evil or Very Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 13th April 2009, 4:44 pm

Any pics out yet for the other series of BK?
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th April 2009, 6:36 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:adding the bodykit just a bit lower the car.. ( i mean the gap between the car and the ground).. and so driving over humps still need to slow down..

You are right that the gap decrease b/w the skirting n the ground. And not the car became lower. When u have a full set of body kit. U will have problem parking head in. There is a chance ur front bumper will hit the parking kerp. lower gap in the front bumper post a smaller angle for the car to reach even surface from a slope angle. So its easy to scrape the front body kit. Repairing the scrape with "pating" and spray/polish can cost as much as $200. the price of 1 part of ur BK from the C&C quote ($1k = 1set/5 parts of bk)

So bro n sis out there. Becareful how u drive when u get a BK. C&C gives u CbC, Cool but costly!! lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 13th April 2009, 7:09 pm

AD's job is always EXPENSIVE... Mad

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th April 2009, 7:25 pm

Sorry but what is AD? Paiseh me mountain tish hehe Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 13th April 2009, 7:48 pm

tish wrote:Sorry but what is AD? Paiseh me mountain tish hehe Very Happy

Ass-Diggers! lol!

AD = Authorised Dealer
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th April 2009, 8:27 pm

Haha ok thanks wor!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 14th April 2009, 10:33 am

Fortessimo wrote:
tish wrote:Sorry but what is AD? Paiseh me mountain tish hehe Very Happy

Ass-Diggers! lol!

AD = Authorised Dealer

Good one... Embarassed

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 14th April 2009, 6:39 pm

Hey guy... juz got a call from my SE say bodykit price might change coz it ranges so much and everyone is complaining.... Will let you know the outcome
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 14th April 2009, 7:11 pm

What do you mean by "it ranges so much"? Why is everyone complaining about this "ranging so much"? Question

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 14th April 2009, 7:13 pm

Is it the price?

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 8:05 pm

price change in wat sense confused r they going to increase or reduced e price scratch ,,,, both r important Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 14th April 2009, 8:20 pm

i think gettin a bk for 1k plus is not worth it. even if u go a aftermarket will be cheaper. mayb and mayb, base what the SE said, they may reduce the price of the bk so as to not lose any customers' sales.

that's what i interpret it so far, part of their buisness strategy i guess Laughing
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 9:21 pm

Damn!!!! if they increase its ok wif me.... if reduced, wa i si beh tu lan liao coz i juz ordered Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad keep my finger crozz...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 10:09 pm

What if they throw in as 500 hundred only.. All wanna do?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 14th April 2009, 10:12 pm

if 500 mai tu liao!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 14th April 2009, 10:22 pm

Real.SHIN wrote:What do you mean by "it ranges so much"? Why is everyone complaining about this "ranging so much"? Question

People like us who collected car wanna change body kit pay from S$1200 - S$1500 does not collected pay S$1000 and those juz purchase got it for free even if we pay the same price for the car u see... so C&C is trying to see if they can base on purchase amount to workout price for body kit
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 11:03 pm

Hmmm... C&C will nv give up any chance to earn money one..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 11:10 pm

impact2001 wrote:What if they throw in as 500 hundred only.. All wanna do?

waaahhh.. if they throw in @ $500, i'll do leh!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 11:16 pm

haha... perhaps you go to the C&C and give that face look of your avatar.. Maybe don't even say 500, free also can..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 11:18 pm

LOL!! woi... still cannot tahan my avatar.. den how abt Fortec leh?? he uses domokun leh.. lagi worst wor... at least mine look adorable like me , ok! ** grinz ** What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 14th April 2009, 11:22 pm

impact2001 wrote:haha... perhaps you go to the C&C and give that face look of your avatar.. Maybe don't even say 500, free also can..

oUch!!. tat hurts!!. hahhahaha cant touch 'em!!
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 11:24 pm

That one... sigh "shake" head... ;p
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 15th April 2009, 12:59 am

dandeana21 wrote:LOL!! woi... still cannot tahan my avatar.. den how abt Fortec leh?? he uses domokun leh.. lagi worst wor... at least mine look adorable like me , ok! ** grinz ** What a Face

I find it nice on a lady car cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 15th April 2009, 3:40 am

greatgazoo wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:LOL!! woi... still cannot tahan my avatar.. den how abt Fortec leh?? he uses domokun leh.. lagi worst wor... at least mine look adorable like me , ok! ** grinz ** What a Face

I find it nice on a lady car cheers

e face looks like kanna horn from behind.. affraid hahahahaha
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 8:09 am

What's wrong with "Life a constant struggle??" Sad
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 8:28 pm

wah piang.. my avatar oso can kenna left, right, centre, up, front and back one lor.. ur one dun hv lor.. Crying or Very sad
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 9:42 pm

dandeana21 wrote:wah piang.. my avatar oso can kenna left, right, centre, up, front and back one lor.. ur one dun hv lor.. Crying or Very sad

That's because people pay attention to u mah cherry
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 15th April 2009, 10:36 pm

because u are senior liao..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 10:38 pm

hahaha.. coz i tok too much crapz liao.. ** grinz **

sniff sniff.. something's burning.. my fishcake wan2 dan4 liao.. haiz.. Crying or Very sad
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 10:39 pm

impact2001 wrote:because u are senior liao..

aiyo!! aiyo!!! demote me leh.. heeee!!!! be a newbie!!! lol!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next