Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Want to get a Forte? Check this site out

+2
impact2001
Fortec
6 posters

Go down

Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty Want to get a Forte? Check this site out

Post by Fortec 8th April 2009, 10:29 pm

Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty Re: Want to get a Forte? Check this site out

Post by impact2001 8th April 2009, 10:38 pm

Actually the advertisment quite misleading... when it show the start-stop button, i was impressed by that. Soi proceed to see the showcar, and my first question immediately to the SE why bo start-stop... WHY!!!
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Want to get a Forte? Check this site out Empty Re: Want to get a Forte? Check this site out

Post by graysgerald79 8th April 2009, 10:51 pm

true... the start-stop its like BMW.... i like it too.....

graysgerald79

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 8th April 2009, 11:35 pm

impact2001 wrote:Actually the advertisment quite misleading... when it show the start-stop button, i was impressed by that. Soi proceed to see the showcar, and my first question immediately to the SE why bo start-stop... WHY!!!

yea la.
i felt so short-changed
when i was told singapore's forte
doesnt have keyless.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 11:52 pm

The start stop and sun roof are only for 2 liter SX. The made it in a way if the car comes with start stop, no sun roof. If come with sun roof, no start stop.

C&C took in sun roof as start stop is just a small difference. I would have choosen the sun roof if there is a choice of button or sun roof. Sun roof can open like window with a button. Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Real.SHIN 9th April 2009, 1:22 pm

For me I will choose push-engine-start-button option... Nicer... :p Just like Type-R~

Real.SHIN

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 9th April 2009, 6:26 pm

Alot of cars comes with push start liao, 1 i know of is de BMW. But after seeing my friend push push push push, it pop out with a big spring!!

JUST JOKING
lol!

He said to me nothing special about it. I tot so after seeing him used it. I opt for sunroof!! Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down