Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive.

+38
tiny
Terrier
Pegasus
boardrider02
FriesL
Leonard
saturnz^83
r11s
Zeed
leo
ano57
balonglong_1979
Spiritseye
nothing
Fortei
charnfai30
dandeana21
bushi_do
Real.SHIN
qristeele
BluRz
v247
xmark
pbeyondp
tish
luvxiaobeng
Duser
nocash
lawrenceke
dreamzzlandz
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
greatgazoo
Fortec
Melfiend
kapitan
zlement
impact2001
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty Re: Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive.

Post by impact2001 15th April 2009, 10:56 pm

if i can... lol... ur avater is it the that 3d movie --> Mr incredible.. Cant recall the name liao..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive. - Page 3 Empty Re: Check it out.. FORTE BK.. Picture intensive.

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 11:02 pm

LOL!! now den u noe.. aiyo!!! Jack Jack from The Incredibles!!! the baby beary cute wan... bounce What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 15th April 2009, 11:09 pm

I luv that movie.. that why i luv to make fun of your avatar!!
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 11:18 pm

hahahaha.. actually the movie is beary cute.. esp the baby...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 15th April 2009, 11:42 pm

Razz yah, you are like that Jack Jack so power
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 11:52 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Razz yah, you are like that Jack Jack so power

lol! if oni can zoom in zoom out.. sounds fun sia.. bounce
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 11:53 pm

too fast no good...nobody can see
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 16th April 2009, 2:15 am

Oi...Oi... Off topic lol!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 10:23 am

if $500 count me in r!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th April 2009, 11:08 pm

I just say for example only $500.. If you guys really want $500.. start a petition!!! Lol..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 11:26 pm

me! me! me!! i wan!! i wan!! oni if it's $500.. haiz.. they will give @ this price meh? i doubt so lor..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 16th April 2009, 11:59 pm

I tink wait long long ...
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 17th April 2009, 12:01 am

dandeana21 wrote:me! me! me!! i wan!! i wan!! oni if it's $500.. haiz.. they will give @ this price meh? i doubt so lor..

for you different... just go to C&C with that funky look of your avatar.. sure free one..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 17th April 2009, 12:06 am

impact2001 wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:me! me! me!! i wan!! i wan!! oni if it's $500.. haiz.. they will give @ this price meh? i doubt so lor..

for you different... just go to C&C with that funky look of your avatar.. sure free one..

yah.. den i zoom in zoom out the walls there. sure scare the hell out of them.. LOL...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 12:13 am

I suppose they want the current orders to be cleared before offering actual sales or pricing..

Make it easier....if u know what I mean
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 18th April 2009, 1:44 am

Hi Brothers and sisters, how to post picture in forum? I was at the Lengkee show room just now. Took some pictures of the body kit and want to show everyone..... thanks. Razz
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 1:54 am

Save it in any image hosting server like photobucket or flickr or any others. Get the Img link of that photo that you upload into the hosting server, back to the this forum, you click on the image icon and paste it there and your pic will come out.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 18th April 2009, 6:00 am

still waiting patiently for dos pics.... What a Face
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 10:22 am

charnfai30 wrote:Hi Brothers and sisters, how to post picture in forum? I was at the Lengkee show room just now. Took some pictures of the body kit and want to show everyone..... thanks. Razz

Err.. say it must do it...

So who's going to install that BK or going to wait HOS come out of their own.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 10:25 am

By the way, for those who managed to get free Bk and if you dun like the lip spoiler, you can always trade in urs for a wing spoiler with others mod shop...

My sis car traded her oem wing spoiler for EVO spoiler (replica if not wrong).. topping up only 100 ~200 only.. Smile
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 19th April 2009, 10:29 am

And if no one want to absorb, give it to me loh... i than chin chye want.. Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 11:24 am

lol.. chin chye how much u wannt give...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th April 2009, 12:05 pm

u all so chin chye, give me ur forte chin chin chye chye r lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 19th April 2009, 3:56 pm

wa... all chin chye chin chye... diz forum becumin like market selling vegetable... scratch

ah... lai lai.. lelong lelong
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 19th April 2009, 6:42 pm

green vegetables.... hahaha

3 for $10..
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 7:26 pm

Errr... BK thread become vegetable thread.. lol.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 19th April 2009, 7:32 pm

hahaha.. luckily oni vege.. got fish, jia lat liao..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 21st April 2009, 1:22 am

why fish jialat.... dun leave out meats..
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st April 2009, 9:37 am

Wah super off topics..... pls refrain from off topic to super off topicz!! Suspect
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st April 2009, 3:27 pm

Since I was at Leng kee for servicing, I examined the body kit quite closely today. If these are the ones they are giving, don't take.

It would appear that the side skirts are revetted to the body and they are of fibreglass material. If you are getting bk, make sure they are PU, not FG material.... further if its FG, and being revetted, over time, the side skirts will be come wavey. Good PU bk side skirts, needs only two screws to fit, one on each end...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st April 2009, 3:47 pm

Wats FG PU??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st April 2009, 3:49 pm

PU - poly urthene
FG - fibre glass
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st April 2009, 3:52 pm

kapitan wrote:PU - poly urthene
FG - fibre glass

so the poly urthene has a lighter/harder body?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st April 2009, 3:54 pm

tish wrote:
FG - fibre glass

PU is more flexible.... fg is not approved, as it is brittle, in a collision, it may break and become sharpnels, thus endangering by standers....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st April 2009, 5:09 pm

IC, and yet C&C take in these FGs?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 21st April 2009, 5:13 pm

kapitan wrote:
tish wrote:
FG - fibre glass

PU is more flexible.... fg is not approved, as it is brittle, in a collision, it may break and become sharpnels, thus endangering by standers....

I think it is always good to have pro in forum... so tat nerd like us wouldn't be carrot head... Once I saw the bodykit, I told myself i muz get it but now when Kapitan say tis... I think i'll wait for other dealer to cm out with it.... Kapitan... I think you r goin to be very busy coz i'll keep PMing you ...haha... Thanks for your info
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st April 2009, 5:21 pm

Maybe, just maybe the bk fitted on the display vehicles are temporary only as fg are easier to mould and make quickly. Probably the designers of the bk cut and patch another set of bk to fit onto the Forte, I do not know.

When you get it from C&C, make sure you tell your SE the material must be PU and not fibre...... make sure the side skirts are attached at both ends with screw, make sure you have a rubber lining in between kit and car body.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st April 2009, 5:23 pm

madam luvxiaobeng, I am not pro lah..... maybe just a little more knowledgeable as I have been involved with the local car dress up scene for some time....

You guys/gals remember Big Boyz Toyz, Dream Car Asia etc???, well, I was one of the organisers of the dressup car segments in those, as a volunteer hor...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by qristeele 21st April 2009, 5:36 pm

That sounds horrible. Anyway, I called KIA showroom to double confirm the material. They said they'll call me back once they have checked with the supplier.

In fact, the CSO who answered the phone initially said there's only one material used to make BKs in SG. Urgh!
qristeele
qristeele

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st April 2009, 5:53 pm

This info comes in handy on weather to get BK from C&C or aftermarkets... comparison is impartant...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 22nd April 2009, 2:28 am

lol.. actually u all can ask the person directly who had design this bk. Smile.. he can be located in sgkiaclub...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd April 2009, 4:17 am

kapitan wrote:
tish wrote:
FG - fibre glass

bro, kapi.. like u mention, fibreglass is not approved coz it can be hazardous to other road user. n i dun tink dat they be using carbon fibre coz e material is expensive eventhough its strong. C&C shld hv noe better of e pros n cons of fibre glass since they got an image to maintain. for e display bk, i tink its bcoz of dead line dat they use fibreglass as it is easy n fast to mould. juz my guessing... hope e actual bk they giving out is make by PU material.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 22nd April 2009, 11:41 am

kapitan wrote:madam luvxiaobeng, I am not pro lah..... maybe just a little more knowledgeable as I have been involved with the local car dress up scene for some time....

You guys/gals remember Big Boyz Toyz, Dream Car Asia etc???, well, I was one of the organisers of the dressup car segments in those, as a volunteer hor...

Bro Kapitan, kindly reframe from using the word madam in front of my name.... Very Happy coz it make me sound so old..... (personally feeling)... OK.... Anyway, I've learnt alot from you guys here at the forum.... Thanks
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd April 2009, 11:49 am

YES Mad'm...... Very Happy Very Happy
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 22nd April 2009, 11:55 am

No Mad'm then use Auntie??? I personally think Mad'm is a very polite and respectful way of addressing a lady.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 22nd April 2009, 12:11 pm

Fortec wrote:No Mad'm then use Auntie??? I personally think Mad'm is a very polite and respectful way of addressing a lady.

Sir Fortec.... I'm still very used to ppl callin me MS.... I think because generation gap lah... silent wahaha... I only early 20 mah even though I'm married....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd April 2009, 12:21 pm

how bout Little Nonya.... Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd April 2009, 12:45 pm

ooi AUNTY UNCLE!! OT liao!! lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd April 2009, 2:11 pm

The bodykit made of PU material Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd April 2009, 3:47 pm

nothing wrote:The bodykit made of PU material Very Happy

is it confirm e bk is made of PU material??

is e bk made of PU material is e one by C&C or aftermarket ones??
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next