Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost

+30
JuanST
pbeyondp
karabi
Leonard
junming
bushi_do
amerimacka
greentea
Divine
ong
kysoong
Juz@kid
pessimizt
koayst
fonefun610
eeyore79
Terrier
gravin
joepele
Eviltrap
kapitan
Potatoes
mott3h
dreamzzlandz
lawrenceke
lukester
cboonh
The Blue Cruiser
balonglong_1979
dkflim
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost

Post by pbeyondp 6th September 2009, 1:11 pm

burlington square is another one.

anyone driving a MPV, welcome to try it.

pbeyondp

Back to top Go down

Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 50 Worst Carparks in Singapore - Avoid at all cost

Post by JuanST 6th September 2009, 2:11 pm

ion orchard.... so expensive.... Smile ... my definition of worst...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 6th September 2009, 5:02 pm

anyone tried square 2 carpark with BK install. when coming out, seem like going to kiss the grd.
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 7th September 2009, 12:43 am

hiak hiak.. so far the worst carpark? try the one @ the Sengkang area.. Highly stressed while going up and down plus can get lost inside the carpark some more.. LOL!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 7th September 2009, 1:06 am

Woodlands block 522 or 523, cannot remember exactly, but the up ramp is horrible.ok down isn't any better.

as for orchard ion? I am ok with the price, cos won't stay there shop so long anyway, but yesterday I experienced something, ok, its not me, I witnessed to be exact. I was turning right into ion from the taka, wisma stretch. as I was about to turn, the carpark attendant stopped me. infront of me, in my direction is a aunty driving her dark blue toyota or lexus. she is on the entrance ramp while she wants to exit. so obiviously she cannot exit la so got stuck behind the barrier. Its quite tricky actually cos unlike other singapore carpark, you will notice that their carpark exit is designed for the right hand dirve, like those china, taiwan, america road set up. if you don't believe me, you can try when u go up. usually when we drive the car in opposite direction should be on oour right, but at ion, they will be on our left.

other than that the ramp is huge, so not scary at all. just find it amazing how the auntie did not crash into other car while she moved down the wrong ramp. maybe the huge ramp can accomodate 2 cars.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 1st October 2009, 8:35 am

Anyone tried driving up the carpark in Novena Square 2 Carpark... went there yesterday..... It is the most "spiralling" carpark I ever encounter.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 8:53 am

Potatoes wrote:Anyone tried driving up the carpark in Novena Square 2 Carpark... went there yesterday..... It is the most "spiralling" carpark I ever encounter.

Still ok lah. Space wise quite ok but keeps u turn and turn and turn...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 1st October 2009, 10:56 am

square 2 is bad... i mentioned it too in earlier post. you'll get used to it, best is park at square1, which is bad too when going down.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 1st October 2009, 11:35 pm

1) Cineleisure - tight turning, sure kenna scratch.
2) Novena square 2 (I mentioned before very steep and quite narrow for our forte's bad turn radius)
3) Thomson plaza (its very tiny and always crowded, have to wait most of time)
4) golden mile, (road surface very bad,entrance kerb very near and in bad bad shape already, and alot of drivers simply park blindly, risk will likely come from other drivers who drive blindly and bang into ur car)
5) Tan Tock Seng Hospital - Very Very narrow - must drive really slow
6) Liang Court mscp... narrow, steep circular entry and exit...
7) The Central (Tew Chew Street) - misleading guide strips on the spiral walls up to the carpark.
8 ) Peoples Park Complex Carpark - Super Narrow entrance and exit. Parking lots are together with the slope heading upwards and downwards. Small and tight lots which had difficulty to come out after parking.
9)Tampines! oppersite Tampines 1 HDB multistorey carpark! if u hav bk or lowering springs ur under carriage 100% kanna when u enter the carpark
10 ) Clementi Central - Open-air parking, B52(BIRDS) will be camping on the trees to **** on our precious forte. paint work will turn v jialat. have to wash off almost immediately
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2