Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB

+8
kysoong
leedevil
Pegasus
Teh-O
astafas
izz
ctoh
kia 11
12 posters

Go down

Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB

Post by kia 11 12th October 2009, 6:39 pm

There's a SUPER BIG POTHOLES on the right lane near the last traffic light b4 into new ICQ JB. The stupid hole has been there for ages (purposely leave it there?).

My stock 17" tyres (front & back) kanna the trap yesterday. Luckily both rims & tyres ok Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Icon_pale

Avoid right lane especially SX with stock 17" wheels!

Not worth to replace new rims & tyres just because it's seconds faster Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Kopfschuettel

kia 11

Back to top Go down

Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty Re: Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB

Post by ctoh 12th October 2009, 6:50 pm

Kia 11,

Are you talking about going back to Singapore or coming fr S'pore?

If it is going back to Singapore, there are 2 directions - fr the old lorry custom (near the sea) or fr the police station/pelangi.

I also kenna a nasty bump coming fr S'pore direction. It is after passing the old custom, where the road is worst than F1 circuit, right after you make the 1st 180 degree turn, also on the right lane.

I was saying to myself: lucky got heavy 17" rims!

Any bro can share: is it true that heavy rims is better to take such nasty pot holes?
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Empty Re: Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB

Post by izz 12th October 2009, 8:11 pm

ctoh wrote:Kia 11,

If it is going back to Singapore, there are 2 directions - fr the old lorry custom (near the sea) or fr the police station/pelangi.

I also kenna a nasty bump coming fr S'pore direction. It is after passing the old custom, where the road is worst than F1 circuit, right after you make the 1st 180 degree turn, also on the right lane.

Any bro can share: is it true that heavy rims is better to take such nasty pot holes?
i think kia11 mentioned the big hole on d right hand side which u goin 1st steep slope to jb custom. Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Icon_twisted
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by astafas 12th October 2009, 8:43 pm

Kinna the pothole just now.... *remind self to check the rims tomorrow morning* -_-

astafas

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh-O 12th October 2009, 8:55 pm

Thankfully (or not) for me, the last couple of times I went thru that section, traffic was crawling so badly, it was hard to feel the bump Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Icon_wink

That said, I noticed there are particularly bad potholes on the right hand lane in both directions, all near the old customs complex, with the worse one being when entering JB.

Teh-O

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 12th October 2009, 9:31 pm

You may want to check your wheel alignment on your next servicing too.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh-O 12th October 2009, 9:40 pm

Pegasus wrote:You may want to check your wheel alignment on your next servicing too.

Hmm, good point. Will CnC auto check alignment at servicing or must I make a special request? Mountain tortoise - haven't even gone for 1k servicing yet Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Icon_razz

Have not hit the said potholes that hard so far, but being in JB every weekend must be hard on my wheels, esp since I've not mastered the right "racing line" to take in order to avoid the plentiful potholes/drain covers/bumps-which-don't-seem-to-serve-any-purpose on my common routes Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Icon_biggrin

Teh-O

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 12th October 2009, 9:49 pm

Wheel alignment is separately charged..

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 13th October 2009, 3:47 am

Tink everyone who frequently travel there will know of that very big hole...so always siam or bcareful when u reach that area...its already there when the old malaysia customs is still there(they tear it down liao)...anyway e area with the pothole u realise the lane is quite big?mayb dats y,for u to siam..haha..

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by kia 11 13th October 2009, 9:38 am

All of you are correct.

There are so many potholes & turnings to & from JB. Forget about the PC/PSP Rally games. Just drive there late night or early morning when traffic is smooth flowing to gain your own rally experience & see many barriers you can siam. Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Icon_twisted

kia 11

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 13th October 2009, 9:45 am

well, they are paying very very low road tax each year, so dun expect smooth road

the last time i heard was RM50 in penang? Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Suspect
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 13th October 2009, 10:08 am

those use that road most is sgp registered vehicle... and only paid the few dollar toll fee... unlike singapore.. foreign vehicle have to pay S$20/day after the 10 VEP free days... while the malaysia gov announce to start the such toll feee system.. all the singapore registered vehicle complain.... so... nothing to be blamed... just accept it... unless you have contribute it

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 13th October 2009, 11:36 am

Teh-O wrote:Thankfully (or not) for me, the last couple of times I went thru that section, traffic was crawling so badly, it was hard to feel the bump Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB Icon_wink

That said, I noticed there are particularly bad potholes on the right hand lane in both directions, all near the old customs complex, with the worse one being when entering JB.

yup... avoid all right lane... for 2 reason.. but left not much better actually..
for right lane entering.. msia.. no sure why.. but.. its always slower! with so many As*hole just drive on bus lane and cut in! buses too.. of course.. then there is this super big.. kerb like raise + big hole on it! just after the old custom building, (next to the river gate thing?).

but on left.. you risk being knock by motorcycle on your reverse mirror! Suspect No

on return - just visited the mentioned pot hole! kns.. it was dark. Being right on the traffic light before entering JB Custom! did not notice as i was the 1st car... on green.. just heard two "BOOM BOOM"! heart broken! Crying or Very sad

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th October 2009, 12:03 pm

on ur fog light, make sure can see the floor wor... Avoid Right Lane before New Immigration JB 332362
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 13th October 2009, 2:47 pm

no.. bro, i did on... but didnt notice it (its very dark there.) all you see is a dark patch! maybe just after rain too not too sure, then when stop.. the hole out of sight already... just move and you'll hit it.. liao.. Sad

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 13th October 2009, 3:12 pm

ctoh wrote:Kia 11,

if ur rims dun kanna ur arm kanna loh lolx just transfering of dmg wat lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 13th October 2009, 3:15 pm

sorry Divine, dun quite get it, what about my "arm"?
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down