Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact?

+4
KnGp
JuanST
Juz@kid
ace
8 posters

Go down

Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact?

Post by ace 2nd January 2010, 10:14 am

Went twice to JB in the past couple of weeks....

Each time I asked for immigration forms that I can use to fill in for the next trip...each time I was told they don't have any......

So any of you recently went in to JB without filling out the forms? I was told at one counter to let the counter staff knows that you don't have the forms when you goes in.....

Without any black and white announcement by the higher authority, that gives me goosebumps....

What's the opinion of fellow members here regarding this?

ace

Back to top Go down

Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty Re: Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact?

Post by Juz@kid 3rd January 2010, 5:39 am

i still went in wif e wite card stamp as per norm...

went in a few times... at e white card counter, no immigration officer in sight...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact? Empty Re: Immigration Card out of stock up North...Is this a fact?

Post by JuanST 3rd January 2010, 11:11 am

lol... either no white card or no officer.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th January 2010, 3:32 am

JuanST wrote:lol... either no white card or no officer.....

both...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by KnGp 9th January 2010, 7:16 pm

is there any updates on whether need to write white log card?
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

Post by kensum 9th January 2010, 10:44 pm

White card is out of stock at the moment. U k just go in and out without the white card but do remember to get your passport stamped.This is impt.
kensum
kensum

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th January 2010, 10:12 am

white card out of stock again!!!!!

WTH.... they slapping their own face again...

still its good news for me... save e hassle of writing n my ink...

will give it a try w/out w/card on my nex visit....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 10th January 2010, 4:16 pm

usually i go to d counter & ask them, if they give a 2 or 3, i juz tell them i need more as i'm coming in everyday.....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 10th January 2010, 8:37 pm

confirm dun have....tdy jus went in..they put up notice say the immigration card is currently out of stock...even the shell petrol kiosk after jb customs is out of vpower...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by firmrock 10th January 2010, 9:18 pm

what? they are out of vpower? oh god.. like that even more lehchey to get pump up. usually i pump bout 43l.. always..

firmrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down