Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Let's avoid being a victim. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Let's avoid being a victim.

+5
loveforte
tish
Fortec
leedevil
izz
9 posters

Go down

Let's avoid being a victim. Empty Let's avoid being a victim.

Post by izz 30th June 2009, 10:52 pm

after read about bro impact incident in.jb .im feel sorry about it and as u guys know it also happen to my 2wks forte recently.hence i would like our member here to share wat hav u all seen the unhealty things in bolehland or in our local pl here .by sharing all this ,more or less we will try to avoid being a victim.let me start to roll
++ pls highligh the location happen.

1) my car n toyota altis got scratched @ cp blk 548 jurong west st 42
2)In KL Ulu klang jalam permata1 saw a guys checking evry single car ard 8pm.it seems he look like a parking warden but he nots.near to GIANT supermarket.
3)on same night ard 11pm jalan permata2 juz opp my cousin hse,a inspector fm Bukit Aman hse been robbed.lost few jewellery.owner not ard at dat moments.police cant gets any thumprint n i was at the scene kepo kepo.
4) my wrking mate car was smach @ the CITI SQUARE JB basement parking.
5) being harrashed by someone claims fm singaporean .he lost his passport.try to proof us by showing sg identity card.ask for money for his fares to sg.This happen at PLAZA ANGSANA JB where if i not wrong bro impact POSTED the pic of the CAR SHOW.

izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Let's avoid being a victim. Empty Re: Let's avoid being a victim.

Post by izz 30th June 2009, 10:59 pm

izz wrote:after read about bro impact incident in.jb .im feel sorry about it and as u guys know it also happen to my 2wks forte recently.hence i would like our member here to share wat hav u all seen the unhealty things in bolehland or in our local pl here .by sharing all this ,more or less we will try to avoid being a victim.let me start to roll

2)In KL Ulu klang jalam permata1 saw a guys checking evry single car ard 8pm.it seems he look like a parking warden but he nots.near to GIANT supermarket.
3)on same night ard 11pm jalan permata2 juz opp my cousin hse,a inspector fm Bukit Aman hse been robbed.lost few jewellery.owner not ard at dat moments.police cant gets any thumprint n i was at the scene kepo kepo.
5) being harrashed by someone claims fm singaporean .he lost his passport.try to proof us by showing sg identity card.ask for money for his fares to sg.This happen at PLAZA ANGSANA JB where if i not wrong bro impact POSTED the pic of the CAR SHOW.This culprit aim on singapore plate n his activity to place at CAR PARK.

izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 1st July 2009, 12:39 am

Yoz bro do u stay at 548 area?i stay at blk 547...also kanna scratch...i park at my carpark one whole day never go out also kanna scratch at my passenger side door...abt 5-6cm scratch..damn curse n swear the fellow...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 1st July 2009, 12:41 am

Wow pity u 2, seem like there's really a serial car vandal in ur area.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 1st July 2009, 12:49 am

Yah loh..jus wonderin bro Izz stayin at the same area anot cos i saw a bright silver and spicy red at the same carpark area...not forgettin i tink i also saw a white one...hope tis guy get his punishment soon...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 1st July 2009, 8:53 am

leedevil wrote:Yah loh..jus wonderin bro Izz stayin at the same area anot cos i saw a bright silver and spicy red at the same carpark area...not forgettin i tink i also saw a white one...hope tis guy get his punishment soon...

dats spicy red is mine.n the toyoto silver the victim too.bro do say hi if happen u see me @at the carpark.
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 1st July 2009, 9:01 am

leedevil wrote:Yoz bro do u stay at 548 area?i stay at blk 547...also kanna scratch...i park at my carpark one whole day never go out also kanna scratch at my passenger side door...abt 5-6cm scratch..damn curse n swear the fellow...

im staying 543.cant stand the bird shit dats y i park dat blk.now adays park behind the jogging track.much better more shade less birds shit but still worrying the scratch serial culprits.got the sense who did it juz a matter of time n dont lets me catch them red handed Twisted Evil .hop the culprit will get caught soon:shock:
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st July 2009, 10:06 am

izz wrote:
leedevil wrote:Yoz bro do u stay at 548 area?i stay at blk 547...also kanna scratch...i park at my carpark one whole day never go out also kanna scratch at my passenger side door...abt 5-6cm scratch..damn curse n swear the fellow...

im staying 543.cant stand the bird shit dats y i park dat blk.now adays park behind the jogging track.much better more shade less birds shit but still worrying the scratch serial culprits.got the sense who did it juz a matter of time n dont lets me catch them red handed Twisted Evil .hop the culprit will get caught soon:shock:
dont park under trees? actually can complain to hdb board one....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 1st July 2009, 11:52 am

tish wrote:
izz wrote:

dont park under trees? actually can complain to hdb board one....

bro heard fm the resident been complaining few times hdd n town council .the most there onli call contratcor to trim down instead chopping it off rabbit
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st July 2009, 3:41 pm

ic... maybe a scarecrow will help ? lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 1st July 2009, 4:09 pm

those that do those scratching of cars i feel tat bcoz they hav got nth better to do, no $$ to purchase their dream car, lack of self esteem, no pride ppl.

y do this type of coward act like scratching other ppl's car??
very shiok???? this type of ppl cfm NV EVER OWN A CAR. if he does, i tink he will have a big retribution. mad
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 1st July 2009, 6:32 pm

Maybe need alarm.
Just move abit then wake up entire estate.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 1st July 2009, 7:07 pm

Let hope the culprit is caught soon. The last dude who was caught was fined 20,000SGD by the authorithies! Woohoo......but the victims still have to file a civil suit against him if they want to claim damage done to their cars.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 1st July 2009, 9:20 pm

I dun wan him to get caught...i wan him to suffer the same retribution on his very own face...the more the merrier...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 1st July 2009, 9:22 pm

izz wrote:
leedevil wrote:Yah loh..jus wonderin bro Izz stayin at the same area anot cos i saw a bright silver and spicy red at the same carpark area...not forgettin i tink i also saw a white one...hope tis guy get his punishment soon...

dats spicy red is mine.n the toyoto silver the victim too.bro do say hi if happen u see me @at the carpark.

Ohh sure do manz...u stay at the blk beside sheng siong ah...actually tdy wen i went to work ard 2plus...saw ur spicy red park over there...so walk over to confirm...den saw ur ferrari cap and small red car den i confirm its urs already..bt i dun see the scratch liao leh...u "cured" it already?..wow u park there u have to walk a little distance hoh..haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 1st July 2009, 10:24 pm

izz wrote:after read about bro impact incident in.jb .im feel sorry about it and as u guys know it also happen to my 2wks forte recently.hence i would like our member here to share wat hav u all seen the unhealty things in bolehland or in our local pl here .by sharing all this ,more or less we will try to avoid being a victim.let me start to roll

5) being harrashed by someone claims fm singaporean .he lost his passport.try to proof us by showing sg identity card.ask for money for his fares to sg.This happen at PLAZA ANGSANA JB where if i not wrong bro impact POSTED the pic of the CAR SHOW.

Thanks for sharing......me Boleh Land weekly n every trip....remind myself to be wary n very careful of stranger ard.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 2nd July 2009, 2:03 am

leedevil wrote:
izz wrote:

Ohh sure do manz...u stay at the blk beside sheng siong ah...actually tdy wen i went to work ard 2plus...saw ur spicy red park over there...so walk over to confirm...den saw ur ferrari cap and small red car den i confirm its urs already..bt i dun see the scratch liao leh...u "cured" it already?..wow u park there u have to walk a little distance hoh..haha

bro yesterday ard 6pm i wen to the cp to hav a look on my car n i still can see the scratch clearly.i think u not aware of it .is on the right passenger door..i seldom walk there bro coz i m using a another vehicle .
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 2nd July 2009, 4:37 am

ooh...wow another rich guy got 2 cars...haha...so where do u park ur car tdy?din c urs when driving around lookin for a carpark lot jus nw at 3am...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 2nd July 2009, 11:16 am

leedevil wrote:ooh...wow another rich guy got 2 cars...haha...so where do u park ur car tdy?din c urs when driving around lookin for a carpark lot jus nw at 3am...haha

reach home almost 1am n u aware this cp really congested so juz park behind sheng siong with double yellow line.alots of season parking holder here never hav a proper cp lots .juz park anyway as long never block others.i m tired with this town council dogeyes .bro not rich lah the other 1 i used company vehicle... as my job required irregular hrs. Shocked .n now park to same pl.u can see it. pirat
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 3rd July 2009, 1:13 am

why ur 1st post got a tiny 0 at btm... haha... i knw JB is scary but in actual fact no matter how much you want to prevent.. it will still just happen..

In my case.. my car was really bare empty.. nothing on the seats.. no fancy items around... just 3 kia bears outside only... he still break in to check my compartment even though beside my car got those luxuary cars... If i had leave those expensive stuffs on the seats, of cos i had only myself to blame...

So i consider myself suay only... Smile.. Hope this week 4d will strike my number at least for a consolation price..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd July 2009, 1:57 am

Just don't go to JB in the future, that's the best preventive measure.

Cheap goods? Rural-like environment? Less crowded? Or something that attracts you? But nothing beats having to preserve your life for not going to JB. Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 3rd July 2009, 3:33 am

izz wrote:
leedevil wrote:ooh...wow another rich guy got 2 cars...haha...so where do u park ur car tdy?din c urs when driving around lookin for a carpark lot jus nw at 3am...haha

reach home almost 1am n u aware this cp really congested so juz park behind sheng siong with double yellow line.alots of season parking holder here never hav a proper cp lots .juz park anyway as long never block others.i m tired with this town council dogeyes .bro not rich lah the other 1 i used company vehicle... as my job required irregular hrs. Shocked .n now park to same pl.u can see it. pirat

Yah i agree with both hands up ah cheers ...our place carpark is always jam full mayb after 10pm starts to filling up fast le esp the carpark at my downstairs...esp nw upgrading works need to find one spot where can siam the construction if nt the next dya u see the exvacator next to ur car also scared ah..haha..so everyone jus park wherever and whatever possible jus like wat u said not blocking others...except for handicap lot..cos cant risk 400bucks( i tink)..haha..no choice de la...more cars den lots avaliable is like dat de...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 3rd July 2009, 2:40 pm

Cheap goods? Rural-like environment? Less crowded? Or something that attracts you?
Ya lor...Some parts of JBee look very serene n stress-free.
City Sq n Sentosa n Perling area die die muz avoid !!!!!
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down