Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

+60
pl8288
Dark Knight
KnightRider
scorpey
jimixer
Spiritseye
genexis
keigo
longbow
ace
nocash
aural
patsy
eric lee
shawnseah82
malcolmlew
VoDoLeI
andikong
Mahinda
phua_r
FORTE21
karabi
mkkiaforte
ktwong
fonefun610
ctoh
shendoh
luvxiaobeng
turbo4ev
Kev_78
hikaru
ong
joan
ano57
rforte
jamryl
Terrier
bushi_do
JuanST
SpicyRed
joepele
boardrider02
mosabnet
Potatoes
Kiang
kysoong
Juz@kid
waypoint
kei66
Divine
rockstar
melburn
lawrenceke
greatgazoo
Duser
lordhawk
dandeana21
Fortessimo
tish
kapitan
64 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by mosabnet 28th July 2009, 12:15 am

Hi kapitan,

from where you get the front Lip ? and how much it cost you.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 Empty Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan 28th July 2009, 12:17 am

mosabnet wrote:Hi kapitan,

front lip from Mancando.com ..... email them for price and shipment... they are probably out of stock too....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 28th July 2009, 12:19 am

kapitan wrote:

front lip from Mancando.com ..... email them for price and shipment... they are probably out of stock too....

Thanks Kapitan, will email them and check.
thanks,
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by boardrider02 28th July 2009, 12:52 am

bro kapitan, when u install the front lip, will u get kissed by the tarmac or hump?whats the damaged for the mesh front grill?
boardrider02
boardrider02

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th July 2009, 9:47 am

boardrider02 wrote:bro kapitan, when u install the front lip, will u get kissed by the tarmac or hump?whats the damaged for the mesh front grill?

I already scratched the lip...... have to be careful driving, ok, probably because my car is lowered as well....

mesh grill, 100plus...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th July 2009, 9:52 am

well, installed the a/c chrome garnish this morning, here's the result....

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010559

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010562

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010569

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010561

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010565
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 28th July 2009, 12:12 pm

A man with sweaty plam's nightmare...........
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 28th July 2009, 12:34 pm

wah kapitan bro, ur ride getting more classic as days goes by thumbsup
make sure u b there on next MU.... wana take a closer look... Twisted Evil
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 28th July 2009, 5:48 pm

wow, nice work
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th July 2009, 6:34 pm

bow bow bow bow
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th July 2009, 8:27 pm

two doors done, have posted how to do it yourself in the DIY folder....

Two more doors to go, ... will do it when I am next on leave or this weekend...
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010590

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010591
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010588

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010587

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 P1010589
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 28th July 2009, 8:31 pm

nice work done bro =)
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 28th July 2009, 9:42 pm

Hey guys,

Am not sure how "good" the chrome is but I've learnt one way of making the shine last...

Transparent nail polish.

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by boardrider02 29th July 2009, 4:29 pm

wah...where u kapo(steal) all the accessories?
boardrider02
boardrider02

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 4:38 pm

boardrider02 wrote:wah...where u kapo(steal) all the accessories?

no need to steal..... Yusoff Ishak will helps you to buy...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 4:39 pm

joepele wrote:Hey guys,

Am not sure how "good" the chrome is but I've learnt one way of making the shine last...

Transparent nail polish.

Smile

by the time the chrome loses its shine, its time to change car.... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 29th July 2009, 5:25 pm

kapitan wrote:

Transparent nail polish.

Smile

That's coz you have not bought anything from Lim Ah Boy yet.
Suspect
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 5:30 pm

joepele wrote:
kapitan wrote:

Transparent nail polish.

Smile

That's coz you have not bought anything from Lim Ah Boy yet.
Suspect

I don't got to Super Modern....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 30th July 2009, 2:31 pm

kapitan wrote:
boardrider02 wrote:bro kapitan, when u install the front lip, will u get kissed by the tarmac or hump?whats the damaged for the mesh front grill?

I already scratched the lip...... have to be careful driving, ok, probably because my car is lowered as well....

mesh grill, 100plus...

may i know where to go the mesh grill ?
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th July 2009, 2:33 pm

Kiang wrote:
kapitan wrote:

mesh grill, 100plus...

may i know where to go the mesh grill ?

Driver's Corner at Lim Tua Tow Road, in serangoon, ask nocash for directions....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th July 2009, 10:43 pm

bro kapi.. the foglight mesh grill.. u cut the bracket or u paste the mesh grill over the stock??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th July 2009, 10:47 pm

Terrier wrote:bro kapi.. the foglight mesh grill.. u cut the bracket or u paste the mesh grill over the stock??

Remove the bumper, then remove the plastic stock centre grill..... install mesh from inside bumper, hold in place with small cable tie....

for the two sides, cut the mesh grill to size, mesh grill over the area beside the fog light, hold in place with small cable tie, must drill small holes to pass cable tie through.

use chrome strips, form a frame of the side, glue with together with super glue, stick it on the with double sided tape.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th July 2009, 10:53 pm

ohh so u mean the mesh is 1 piece attached to the middle mesh at the bumper..

hmm.. i always tot there are 3 pieces of mesh.. 2 for foglight and 1 for middle.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th July 2009, 10:54 pm

Terrier wrote:ohh so u mean the mesh is 1 piece attached to the middle mesh at the bumper..

hmm.. i always tot there are 3 pieces of mesh.. 2 for foglight and 1 for middle.

There are three pieces, one big for centre and two smaller for each side...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th July 2009, 10:55 pm

is the 2 smaller mesh attached to the foglight?? as in 1 piece with foglight or its seperated??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th July 2009, 10:56 pm

The fog light cannot be remove, so it is attached to the black grill like area beside the light.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th July 2009, 10:58 pm

can I say the foglight and the side mesh grill is 2 pieces of item and not 1??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th July 2009, 10:59 pm

Terrier wrote:can I say the foglight and the side mesh grill is 2 pieces of item and not 1??

Its one whole piece, if two I would have removed the black plastic....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th July 2009, 11:02 pm

ohh.. ok.. understand.. so u actually stick them on rather than replace the whole thing.. ok understand =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jamryl 4th August 2009, 6:16 am

Hi...kapitan...how did you paste the glitter sheet ard the air-temp control area?? Juz biought the glitter sheet but dunnoe know how 2 paste leh....The glitter sheet super ex so dare not anyhow waste. Need ur advice thax..

jamryl

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th August 2009, 12:46 pm

jamryl wrote:Hi...kapitan...how did you paste the glitter sheet ard the air-temp control area?? Juz biought the glitter sheet but dunnoe know how 2 paste leh....The glitter sheet super ex so dare not anyhow waste. Need ur advice thax..

the glitter sheet should come with another piece of clear sticker for you to stick onto the part you wanna paste over. Sticker the clear plastic, trace out, remove then stick it on the glitter sheet and cut to size....

Or use masking tape, stick on the part, trace the outline, transfer to glitter, cut to size...

http://www.cyberstork.com/items/kirameki/
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by rforte 5th August 2009, 11:47 pm

yo Kapitan, i asked my SE can changed to Beigh seats like yours, he says cannot, no such thing.

did you say yours came original from C&C after you requested from your SE? and is it free?

rforte

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th August 2009, 9:11 am

rforte wrote:yo Kapitan, i asked my SE can changed to Beigh seats like yours, he says cannot, no such thing.

did you say yours came original from C&C after you requested from your SE? and is it free?

well, nothing is originally from C&C... all leather are done by third party engage by the company....

when I sign purchase agreement, I insisted on light colour seats,... they promised and gave. I did not pay for it, but then I had nothing else, no tinting, no 3M mats, no folding mirror, no visor......, he wanted to give tuff cote at special price, but I said no need.... he wanted to give 3M mats, but I refused as I know they are the cheap ones....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 6th August 2009, 2:37 pm

Bro,

may i know where u do ur front number plate?
damage?
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th August 2009, 2:39 pm

Kiang wrote:Bro,

damage?

do you know where mancando is?? along the same row of shops, the first one, nearest to LTA... discus damage there with owner...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 6th August 2009, 2:52 pm

kapitan wrote:
Kiang wrote:Bro,

damage?

do you know where mancando is?? along the same row of shops, the first one, nearest to LTA... discus damage there with owner...

actually nvm been to the new mancando at sin ming ....

hahahaah ok thks for the direction ...
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 6th August 2009, 5:02 pm

Kiang, under Merchart Ads thread.. Moses is doing No. Plate for car..

Take a look there..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 6th August 2009, 7:26 pm

Terrier wrote:Kiang, under Merchart Ads thread.. Moses is doing No. Plate for car..

Take a look there..

bro i understand ...

i saw kapitan front number plate adpter is fully support the number plates
but bro moses nop
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 7th August 2009, 1:28 am

Oi Boss... Don mind share ur pic with the Peepz in NATA hor....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 7th August 2009, 9:34 am

bro, u got the price for the 2nd version of LED tail lamp?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by joan 14th August 2009, 4:43 pm

Hi Kapitan,

I like your non-black interior! I'm planning to do down tom to order my forte 1.6 SX(A), and hoping to get a red-brown leather interior instead of black. Could you specify your shade of beige when you ordered?

Thanks for your advice Very Happy

joan

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 14th August 2009, 6:10 pm

mosabnet wrote:
kapitan wrote:

Thanks Kapitan, will email them and check.
thanks,

hi how much is the front lip ??? thank you
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru 20th August 2009, 11:54 am

Very nice light graphite u hv. Thanks for sharing so many nice pics.
waiting for mine to arrive... hopefully can get the beige seats.
hikaru
hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 20th August 2009, 7:44 pm

Added pillar lights.... no additional switch added, power is tapped from the cabin reading lights, so when opening doors, all lights lit up, same if you switch on cabin lights....

These are diy.....

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 IMAG0201

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 IMAG0200
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 20th August 2009, 8:04 pm

kapitan wrote:Added pillar lights.... no additional switch added, power is tapped from the cabin reading lights, so when opening doors, all lights lit up, same if you switch on cabin lights....

These are diy.....

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 IMAG0201

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 2 IMAG0200

Nice...

But how did you run the wires??
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 20th August 2009, 8:10 pm

joepele wrote:
kapitan wrote:Added pillar lights.... no additional switch added, power is tapped from the cabin reading lights, so when opening doors, all lights lit up, same if you switch on cabin lights....

These are diy.....

Nice...

Remove the plastic cover of the cabin light.... remove the bulb... you will see two screws, unscrew and remove light fitting, unclip the wires...

On the back side of the light fitting, you can connect wires, .... run the wires through the roof lining..... pull out the rubber on the door frame,.... I used an old wire hanger, unravel it, so that it is long.... push through until it reaches the hole of the cabin light.... tape one end of wire onto the end, then pull out..... the wires are hidden in the rubber lining of the door frame...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 20th August 2009, 8:34 pm

nicely done bro...nicely done.. thumbsup thumbsup

i really gotta check out your ride man..
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 20th August 2009, 8:48 pm

bro kapitan...just got mine light graphite today. Like the touch up you done to your car...especially front number plate. front lip, mesh grill...classy! hope can join u guys on 5th meet up & chk out your car..

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 20th August 2009, 9:35 pm

you are really the DIY king..........

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

i wanted to do that too but dun quite dare, since now u done it, i am gonna try too...
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 20th August 2009, 9:40 pm

kapitan wrote:
joepele wrote:

These are diy.....

Nice...

Remove the plastic cover of the cabin light.... remove the bulb... you will see two screws, unscrew and remove light fitting, unclip the wires...

On the back side of the light fitting, you can connect wires, .... run the wires through the roof lining..... pull out the rubber on the door frame,.... I used an old wire hanger, unravel it, so that it is long.... push through until it reaches the hole of the cabin light.... tape one end of wire onto the end, then pull out..... the wires are hidden in the rubber lining of the door frame...

Champion la you bro.

But... next time hor... for the benefit of the rest of the bros...

Can take some pits of the DIY so everyone can benefit?

Kum Xia! bow bow bow
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next