Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

+60
pl8288
Dark Knight
KnightRider
scorpey
jimixer
Spiritseye
genexis
keigo
longbow
ace
nocash
aural
patsy
eric lee
shawnseah82
malcolmlew
VoDoLeI
andikong
Mahinda
phua_r
FORTE21
karabi
mkkiaforte
ktwong
fonefun610
ctoh
shendoh
luvxiaobeng
turbo4ev
Kev_78
hikaru
ong
joan
ano57
rforte
jamryl
Terrier
bushi_do
JuanST
SpicyRed
joepele
boardrider02
mosabnet
Potatoes
Kiang
kysoong
Juz@kid
waypoint
kei66
Divine
rockstar
melburn
lawrenceke
greatgazoo
Duser
lordhawk
dandeana21
Fortessimo
tish
kapitan
64 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by scorpey 8th January 2010, 3:56 pm

lowering car?
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Empty Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by keigo 8th January 2010, 3:57 pm

his car already lower... lower somemore...will be mopping the floor already...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 8th January 2010, 3:58 pm

Install side skirt...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 8th January 2010, 4:00 pm

Juz@kid wrote:Install side skirt...

install side skirt take out rim???? dont need wa....

and I though he still looking for roadrunner side skirt...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 8th January 2010, 4:23 pm

See tomorrow Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 8th January 2010, 5:37 pm

Since I am just waiting and waiting .... might as well post pic

whats missing is lip kit for rear bumper, maybe got to mod another kit for that.
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 975995bf
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 8th January 2010, 6:34 pm

lolz.. the side skirt... but actually dont need to go all the trouble to remove the wheel lei..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 9th January 2010, 2:36 am

bull's eye!!! my guess is correct... i saw side skirt.....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 10th January 2010, 6:03 pm

Tookm of the camry style grill and replace it back with stock grill,,.... wanted the grill to match the headlight chrome frame.... but but... stock mesh of grill replaced too..... Jag inspired mesh...

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 P1020865

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 P1020864

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 P1020863
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 10th January 2010, 7:02 pm

Kapitan, put back the camry style grille!

IMHO, it looks better

But..its still your car, so your call First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_smile
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 10th January 2010, 7:08 pm

Spiritseye wrote:Kapitan, put back the camry style grille!

IMHO, it looks better

But..its still your car, so your call First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_smile

ok, thanks.... I need some opinion.... maybe the pictures taken are not very nice, as it was taken in underground carpark... one of these days I go outside in sun and take and post it up....then can see difference better...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 10th January 2010, 8:03 pm

Kapitan, i tink it looks nice. But something seems to be missing lei. maybe a cool logo? haha. If u decide to stick to this look, SELL ME THE CAMRY GRILL! =X
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 11th January 2010, 2:43 am

Fortessimo wrote:Kapitan, i tink it looks nice. But something seems to be missing lei. maybe a cool logo? haha. If u decide to stick to this look, SELL ME THE CAMRY GRILL! =X

Actually I have that in mind too First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_twisted First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_twisted First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_twisted

Yea, Kapitan..take more pics under the sun...then we all can compare!
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 17th January 2010, 6:53 pm

this should be better then previous...

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 81cea117
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 17th January 2010, 6:55 pm

Nice meeting you today....like the grill....haha....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 17th January 2010, 7:01 pm

KnightRider wrote:Nice meeting you today....like the grill....haha....

order one then... hahha
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 18th January 2010, 12:31 am

kapitan wrote:
KnightRider wrote:Nice meeting you today....like the grill....haha....

order one then... hahha

sell him yr grill la, then u can put back yr DIY original grill. haa nice to meet u bro!! Smile
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by pl8288 19th January 2010, 8:57 pm

kapitan wrote:Tookm of the camry style grill and replace it back with stock grill,,.... wanted the grill to match the headlight chrome frame.... but but... stock mesh of grill replaced too..... Jag inspired mesh...

Bro

Where u get the headlight chrome frame?
pl8288
pl8288

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow 19th January 2010, 9:30 pm

i think the diy grill is nicer than the camry grill. Somehow i feel that forte have it own character with the mesh grill (best thing that you have done is to remove the logo). I really would like a diy grill like kapitan but in black.
rainbow
rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 22nd January 2010, 11:54 am

bro the top mesh for the grill izzit different design from the bottom, i think the bottom one look nicer if u can have it for the top i think it will be nice
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd January 2010, 11:56 am

shendoh wrote:bro the top mesh for the grill izzit different design from the bottom, i think the bottom one look nicer if u can have it for the top i think it will be nice

its actually same... but bcos seen from different level and angle....

but I have changed back to camry style grills now... I wanna buy an emblem and stick on the mesh grill, then see the result again....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 22nd January 2010, 12:13 pm

oic enjoy changing haha...
anyway i tried to take out my door panel the way u taught me it was actually quite easy, think i going to start my DIY very soon, saw the carbonfiber leather at autobacs 100+ quite ex found another PVC leather red colour think around 40-50+ should be getting it.
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 22nd January 2010, 12:15 pm

shendoh wrote:oic enjoy changing haha...
anyway i tried to take out my door panel the way u taught me it was actually quite easy, think i going to start my DIY very soon, saw the carbonfiber leather at autobacs 100+ quite ex found another PVC leather red colour think around 40-50+ should be getting it.

wahh bro!! BO JIO!! i come over yr place.. we do together?? First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_twisted
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 22nd January 2010, 12:21 pm

okok but i must go get the leather and sponge 1st
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd January 2010, 12:24 pm

good... wait ... go here to buy your material if you want ... this is whole saler... sure got what you want, except carbon firbre type...

blk66 kallang bahru.shop name ban tai heng

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Ban

Shop is where red dot is.... you can also get the cushion layer from here and cheap too...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 22nd January 2010, 12:25 pm

lawrenceke wrote:

wahh bro!! BO JIO!! i come over yr place.. we do together?? First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_twisted

I'm also interested... can jio me too for your DIY session? Actually, I already did some padding for my 4-doors myself (bought the material called Auotexx leather in KL only RM45), but don't know how to continue. Had seen Kaptian's door panels - quite impressive, want to learn more...
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd January 2010, 12:26 pm

ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 22nd January 2010, 12:30 pm

now the master has fellen into the trap haha.... so when u free hehehe... First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Icon_twisted
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 22nd January 2010, 12:33 pm

kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 332362
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd January 2010, 12:35 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??

U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 22nd January 2010, 12:41 pm

kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....

haizz.. then we have to noob job ourselves liao... Bro, what are the measurements of the material needed for the DIY session?
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd January 2010, 12:42 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

haizz.. then we have to noob job ourselves liao... Bro, what are the measurements of the material needed for the DIY session?

wah lioa... u think my brain is pc HDD.... cannot recall lah.. take ruler and go measure... haiz...hahaa
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 22nd January 2010, 3:56 pm

kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

wah lioa... u think my brain is pc HDD.... cannot recall lah.. take ruler and go measure... haiz...hahaa

wat a waste thanks for the info anyway enjoy ur nv ending flying
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 22nd January 2010, 4:45 pm

kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

Err....Kapi , i believe you not going to drive there rite?
you can leave your car to us to do experiment.
But you needn't worry, we change your door panel leather to RED for you FREE.
just nice for you to celebrate your CNY. Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd January 2010, 4:48 pm

nocash wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

dun u make me hunt down you car and prepare it for National Day...... hahahhaaaa red top and white body....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 22nd January 2010, 4:52 pm

kapitan wrote:
nocash wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

dun u make me hunt down you car and prepare it for National Day...... hahahhaaaa red top and white body....

Actually no a bad idea....but dont forget to cut the moon and star......hahAHA
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd January 2010, 4:54 pm

national Day of Indonesia...... with spray paint... hahhaaa
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 22nd January 2010, 5:07 pm

mad mad mad

hahaha......
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 23rd January 2010, 3:26 am

dont forget WASHER!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 23rd January 2010, 12:10 pm

need washer ar.. really
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 23rd January 2010, 1:18 pm

yup.. to tighten the top.. cause with just screw.. u will break the plastic or wont even hold tightly..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 23rd January 2010, 1:42 pm

Terrier wrote:yup.. to tighten the top.. cause with just screw.. u will break the plastic or wont even hold tightly..

okok tyty.... will tak note
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by bradleytri 2nd February 2010, 4:26 am

Do you have a thread on how to replace the stock grill with the mesh you used?
Thanks

kapitan wrote:Tookm of the camry style grill and replace it back with stock grill,,.... wanted the grill to match the headlight chrome frame.... but but... stock mesh of grill replaced too..... Jag inspired mesh...

bradleytri
bradleytri

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd February 2010, 8:01 am

bradleytri wrote:Do you have a thread on how to replace the stock grill with the mesh you used?
Thanks

Brad, here it is.... or a rough guide to how...

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/doing-it-yourself-f19/operate-stock-grill-t1400.htm
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by bradleytri 2nd February 2010, 10:24 am

Thanks for the guide, however I do have another question. Did you have to remove the bumber to get the grill assembly out? Also in the pic did you unscrew the little black screws to remove the stock mesh and kia logo?
Thanks

kapitan wrote:
bradleytri wrote:Do you have a thread on how to replace the stock grill with the mesh you used?
Thanks

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/doing-it-yourself-f19/operate-stock-grill-t1400.htm
bradleytri
bradleytri

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd February 2010, 10:29 am

bradleytri wrote:Thanks for the guide, however I do have another question. Did you have to remove the bumber to get the grill assembly out? Also in the pic did you unscrew the little black screws to remove the stock mesh and kia logo?
Thanks

kapitan wrote:
Thanks

do not have to remove bumper... you have to squeeze your hand into the back part of the grill to access the screws holding the grill to the bumper... think there are 8 screws.. there is a thread around to show where the locations of the screws.

the little screws hold the chrome granish to the plastic grill. remove the chrome and place the mesh over.... cut to size, hold the mesh onto the grill with cable tie.

the logo is clipped onto the platic mesh.... I actually cut a hold onto the stock plastic grill, then place the alu mesh over.

I hope you can make out my gibberish english...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 2nd February 2010, 11:41 am

Kapi..

u might like this!!

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 Carbon10
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd February 2010, 11:59 am

terrier, not for me... I know where I need cf stickers to be done, but no one doing for me....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 2nd February 2010, 3:41 pm

i jus bot a glossy sticker tat look very much like the photo terrier posted.. only did for my gear knob now.. thinking of doing up the air con vents just like tat.. =)
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 10th February 2010, 8:05 am

after some weeks, finally got my D emblem.... no particular meaning except I like the design....

First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 78f778bc
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 E4515cdd
First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)??? - Page 6 01ad76f6

this will be on the front end of the bonnet... smack in the middle...

my project rear lips is now on...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next