Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Test driving tomorrow...

+18
psionix
Yongster
godspeedyou
The Blue Cruiser
melburn
forte3737
omg2doors
redkoup
epig
Dummyhalf
scalar
NiVleK
SoBeR
unlimitedz
Nolicense2
impact2001
whitechoco
Corgel
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty Re: Test driving tomorrow...

Post by joA 10th December 2009, 6:56 pm

Corgel wrote:Actually, forte's max torque is at 4200... After reading your post, I went to read up on torque and found this super long article here: http://www.seight.com/torque.html

I didn't know an average car's torque is above 4k, always had the misconception that its around 3k... if this is the case then yes, torque is more important than hp when overtaking...

really da_mn long sia.. jump straight to the last paragraph will do. thumbsup
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Yongster 11th December 2009, 12:54 pm

omg2doors wrote:
Yongster wrote:Hi Guys, for those who have tested driven the Koup auto and manual, do you find that the auto is rather sluggish? Overall, is the manual better??

i tried 1.6AT with 3 passengers. It is sluggish cos of the heavy body.

Later on I tried 1.6MT with only 1 passenger. Of course, it is much better and much much more fun to drive.
Thanks for the reply guys... Guess I will take note of that when I go for the test drive of MT and AT... But I foresee myself leaning over to the MT...... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_razz
Yongster
Yongster

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 11th December 2009, 2:04 pm

yongster, are u alan who is now driving vios?
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 11th December 2009, 2:10 pm

we got so many vios drivers here. Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin omg2doors, maybe you want to request the admin to extend your moderatorship to FOGS's koup section? Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_razz
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 11th December 2009, 2:30 pm

lol.. it's ok i not interested.

yongster might not be who i think he is. just wondering.. Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_razz
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Yongster 11th December 2009, 2:50 pm

omg2doors wrote:yongster, are u alan who is now driving vios?
Nope.. I'm not.... U got the wrong guy.....All along I have been riding.... I never own a car before and I hope my first car will be a Koup.....I have been monitoring the COE waiting for the price range I want...... But the $3000 reduction for this weekend is very tempting thou...... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Yongster
Yongster

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 11th December 2009, 2:57 pm

Yongster wrote:
Nope.. I'm not.... U got the wrong guy.....All along I have been riding.... I never own a car before and I hope my first car will be a Koup.....I have been monitoring the COE waiting for the price range I want...... But the $3000 reduction for this weekend is very tempting thou...... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
go for it! LOL!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Yongster 11th December 2009, 3:03 pm

whitechoco wrote:
Yongster wrote:
go for it! LOL!
I will.... Trying to offload my bike now..... I'm still trying to weight the choices as 4 door Forte is more practical but my heart goes to Koup..... Have been reading up in this forum... Very enriching indeed.....
Yongster
Yongster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th December 2009, 3:05 pm

Yongster wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
Yongster wrote:
go for it! LOL!
I will.... Trying to offload my bike now..... I'm still trying to weight the choices as 4 door Forte is more practical but my heart goes to Koup..... Have been reading up in this forum... Very enriching indeed.....

are u getting married anytime soon?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Yongster 11th December 2009, 3:25 pm

JuanST wrote:
Yongster wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
Yongster wrote:
go for it! LOL!

Nope.. But 1 reason why I'm buying a car is due to work... Might have to send my clients smetimes...not very nice to make them climb in to the rear....... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_razz
Yongster
Yongster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th December 2009, 3:27 pm

Yongster wrote:
JuanST wrote:
Yongster wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
Yongster wrote:
go for it! LOL!

Nope.. But 1 reason why I'm buying a car is due to work... Might have to send my clients smetimes...not very nice to make them climb in to the rear....... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_razz

it would be a deal-clincher if u climb to the rear and let them drive..... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Yongster 11th December 2009, 3:37 pm

JuanST wrote:
Yongster wrote:
JuanST wrote:
Yongster wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
Yongster wrote:
go for it! LOL!

it would be a deal-clincher if u climb to the rear and let them drive..... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_smile
It will be even more of a deal-clincher if my client is a old hag and I climb in the rear with her..... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_geek
Yongster
Yongster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th December 2009, 3:50 pm

Yongster wrote:
JuanST wrote:
Yongster wrote:
JuanST wrote:
Yongster wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
Yongster wrote:
go for it! LOL!

It will be even more of a deal-clincher if my client is a old hag and I climb in the rear with her..... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_geek

koup-rear got enuf space for that???? if got... ur car... ur style.... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 12th December 2009, 10:39 pm

JuanST wrote:koup-rear got enuf space for that???? if got... ur car... ur style.... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_twisted

actually the rear space is as big as a normal sedan...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo78 13th December 2009, 2:17 pm

Corgel wrote:
JuanST wrote:koup-rear got enuf space for that???? if got... ur car... ur style.... Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 Icon_twisted

actually the rear space is as big as a normal sedan...

agreed, quite impressed myself when open it. At least bigger then a normal coupe.
Leo78
Leo78

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 13th December 2009, 2:30 pm

if I never choose Koup should get car pretty fast liao. Reserved black Forte, then went test drive, saw Koup, wah immediately change to Koup! Waiting and waiting.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo78 13th December 2009, 2:33 pm

godspeedyou wrote:if I never choose Koup should get car pretty fast liao. Reserved black Forte, then went test drive, saw Koup, wah immediately change to Koup! Waiting and waiting.

Believe it's worth it Test driving tomorrow... - Page 2 332362 !! (Cerato Forte also a nice drive though)
Leo78
Leo78

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 13th December 2009, 2:35 pm

true true, both are nice, touch my heart, hahaha. just the waiting time kills.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2