Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Expected $$ i need to give away..

+27
max
joA
winn
viper007
whitechoco
scalar
hellbabe
jxong
epig
impact2001
keo
S.C
JuanST
KingJerry
omg2doors
unlimitedz
kapitan
NiVleK
Siaoster
redkoup
aural
Zonda S 4.1
jeRrRKKKK
KnightRider
keigo
nocash
DarkPrince
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Expected $$ i need to give away..

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 12:19 pm

All your loans add up should not be more than 50% of your take home salary in order to save up some for rainy days and also for misc expenses like fuel, parking, makan, shopping.

Pardon me for saying this and just doing simple analysis. No hard feelings.

If you are born in 1986, it is probable that you have just started working a few years after a diploma. It is highly probable that you are working in uniformed services to have a respectable income at a young age. Either that, you are doing sales or insurance or any other jobs gaining extra cash by commission. Your take home pay will most probably not exceed 2.7-3K unless you are one of the fast track guys and extremely hard working or you have own business and extra sources of income.

If you nv do any downpayment and take 10 years loan, your monthly instalment will prob in the range of 600+. + young age first car, no NCD = 3-4K insurance. + road tax + parking + petrol will easily hit maybe 1.2K confirmed expenses.

Unless, you have make a huge downpayment, I do not really advise you getting yourself in a big debt and the vicious cycle.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Expected $$ i need to give away..

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:22 pm

NiVleK wrote:All your loans add up should not be more than 50% of your take home salary in order to save up some for rainy days and also for misc expenses like fuel, parking, makan, shopping.

If you are born in 1986, it is probable that you have just started working a few years after a diploma. It is highly probable that you are working in uniformed services to have a respectable income at a young age. Either that, you are doing sales or insurance or any other jobs gaining extra cash by commission. Your take home pay will most probably not exceed 2.7-3K unless you are one of the fast track guys and extremely hard working or you have own business and extra sources of income.

If you nv do any downpayment and take 10 years loan, your monthly instalment will prob in the range of 600+. + young age first car, no NCD = 3-4K insurance. + road tax + parking + petrol will easily hit maybe 1.2K confirmed expenses.

Unless, you have make a huge downpayment, I do not really advise you getting yourself in a big debt and the vicious cycle.

spot on sherlock.. i am in the uniformed services and my pay is as u say.. but the car is on its way.. cant escape..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:23 pm

NiVleK wrote:All your loans add up should not be more than 50% of your take home salary in order to save up some for rainy days and also for misc expenses like fuel, parking, makan, shopping.

oh yeah... and no debt.. jus thinking how to save up 30-40k in 3 years.. army not paying as well as last time.. haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 12:25 pm

There is a good suggestion here. If you still want a car, Change the car to a picanto. You still can use the COE already allocated and will have MUCH lesser insurance to pay. Smile

But bro, you make the decision. We just offer opinions.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:27 pm

NiVleK wrote:There is a good suggestion here. If you still want a car, Change the car to a picanto. You still can use the COE already allocated and will have MUCH lesser insurance to pay. Smile

yup.. you guys are helping a lot.. still, need to talk to parents.. see what advice they have.. Smile

oh.. and i asked my SE.. the diff in insurance is only $500..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 30th November 2009, 12:31 pm

farhan86, nivlek is correct. be careful as i can see u heading down a very slippery slope.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th November 2009, 1:15 pm

you guys forgot,... invite to the wedding those that give good angpows.... my wedding dinner, made a little money out of the dinner actually, after giving away tables to the MiL... those MiL tables, she collect the angpow for her own pocket....

for farhan, substitute angpow with green packets...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 1:19 pm

redkoup... yeah.. i'm heading downhill from here but its still how i handle it..

kapitan... i will invite u.. you give good green packet right? haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 1:30 pm

farhan86 wrote:
NiVleK wrote:There is a good suggestion here. If you still want a car, Change the car to a picanto. You still can use the COE already allocated and will have MUCH lesser insurance to pay. Smile

yup.. you guys are helping a lot.. still, need to talk to parents.. see what advice they have.. Smile

oh.. and i asked my SE.. the diff in insurance is only $500..

$500 is actually quite a lot Very Happy
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th November 2009, 1:31 pm

kapitan wrote:you guys forgot,... invite to the wedding those that give good angpows.... my wedding dinner, made a little money out of the dinner actually, after giving away tables to the MiL... those MiL tables, she collect the angpow for her own pocket....

We put in parking coupons. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 1:32 pm

aural wrote:
kapitan wrote:you guys forgot,... invite to the wedding those that give good angpows.... my wedding dinner, made a little money out of the dinner actually, after giving away tables to the MiL... those MiL tables, she collect the angpow for her own pocket....

We put in parking coupons. Laughing

haha.. might as well give me $$ bro.. haha.. wont be using much parking coupons..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 30th November 2009, 1:40 pm

alamak... ur koup haventy arrivbe talk abt sellin it away liao... imgaine how would ur koup feel.... seriously, didnt u plan before hand??? if marriage is comin within 2-3 yrs, y add on burden on koup??? i buy 40k from u now!!! whahaha... 1.6a rite...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 30th November 2009, 1:41 pm

btw via e header, i thought u givin away money too.... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Icon_eek
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 3:02 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:apologies, forgot about the COE...
why not consider changing to picanto?

lower initial price = lower depreciation which will mean lower loss when the time comes for you to sell

anyway no shame driving a picanto, its a cute car with great reviews
btw, i've read ppl saying their picanto can hit 130km/h which is damn impressive but must stress the engine...
i'm sure even the koup will have problems hitting speeds any higher than that

hi bro..

don't worry. even a tin can 1.5liter can hit 180kph on NSH.. not to mention 1.6...
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 30th November 2009, 4:41 pm

farhan86 wrote:

oh yeah... and no debt.. jus thinking how to save up 30-40k in 3 years.. army not paying as well as last time.. haha..

Wah sure anot?! I thought army paying damn well now.. Tempted to sign on la!

HAHAHAHA!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 30th November 2009, 4:42 pm

farhan86, not sure if yours is OPC or normal plate? If normal plate, you can change to OPC.. Can get back around 17k i think.
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 30th November 2009, 4:49 pm

how abt our electroics limiter?? remove it??
omg2doors wrote:

lower initial price = lower depreciation which will mean lower loss when the time comes for you to sell

btw, i've read ppl saying their picanto can hit 130km/h which is damn impressive but must stress the engine...

hi bro..

don't worry. even a tin can 1.5liter can hit 180kph on NSH.. not to mention 1.6...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 5:15 pm

unlimitedz wrote:how abt our electroics limiter?? remove it??
omg2doors wrote:

hi bro..

at present only JDM imports are electronically limited to 180kph...even cars like the GTR..not sure about Korean imports though..

Can install a RSM to remove the speed cut.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 5:57 pm

aiya....how often wil you hit 180km/h here in singapore
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 6:13 pm

Cme cme chip in more solutions to the situattion
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th November 2009, 6:17 pm

have u checked with us se if u can flip the car?
meaning if anyone is buying now from ur se, maybe he wants to
takeover ur coe / car since technically, it would be cheaper..... not sure if possible though... what are the legalities involved....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th November 2009, 8:13 pm

omg2doors wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:how abt our electroics limiter?? remove it??
omg2doors wrote:

hi bro..

at present only JDM imports are electronically limited to 180kph...even cars like the GTR..not sure about Korean imports though..

Can install a RSM to remove the speed cut.

ya but the koup's max speed is 190 only, and to hit those speeds you'll be stressing the engine far more than what it was designed for...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 8:20 pm

as long as don't do it for prolonged periods of time with sufficient time to rest the engine in between. shouldn't be a problem.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 30th November 2009, 8:41 pm

hi bro farhan if you are army regular i reckon u'll be getting OPC right?

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:12 pm

JuanST wrote:have u checked with us se if u can flip the car?
takeover ur coe / car since technically, it would be cheaper..... not sure if possible though... what are the legalities involved....

checked with my SE.. cant do tat.. COE is under my name.. thinking of changing car.. maybe to Forte.. but i look at the thread for Forte, a lot of probs le.. and my fren has a picanto.. keep bit*hing abt it.. he stay near camp and he say the car causing him a lot of problems.. lost..

anyway, my car is normal plate.. even when i in army, i still need to travel to mindef and i going to tender my resignation next year.. i had accident with bike and its not looking too good for my health for me to stay.. a lot of factors la.. need to consider it all..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:13 pm

anyway, thanks guys for all your help.. i hope to come to a solution soon.. this is really a big bother to me..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 30th November 2009, 10:38 pm

farhan86 wrote:
checked with my SE.. cant do tat.. COE is under my name.. thinking of changing car.. maybe to Forte.. but i look at the thread for Forte, a lot of probs le.. and my fren has a picanto.. keep bit*hing abt it.. he stay near camp and he say the car causing him a lot of problems.. lost..

anyway, my car is normal plate.. even when i in army, i still need to travel to mindef and i going to tender my resignation next year.. i had accident with bike and its not looking too good for my health for me to stay.. a lot of factors la.. need to consider it all..

why not just apply for downgrade? still can stay in service.. i think
think it took a lot for you to consider selling even before getting the car.. my suggestion is to either ask your dad for help with the finances, or to be willing to take a certain amt of loss after a couple of yrs of driving

same as bro guardian, you'd need to plan well.. dont end up buying a car more than you can afford on a monthly basis

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th November 2009, 10:39 pm

After reading thru, i can understand your feeling.. Me too being in the same position as you, i do face with the problem of being pressured to hold a grand wedding.. (Of cos chinese wedding won't be that much like yours)

But side track abit.. normally for malay wedding, your friends or relatives dun give you Green packets out of a courtesy meh? Of cos, i do hear friends mentioning that malay weddings normally dun give much like chinese weddings so normally it end up quite huge loss. But nonetheless those packets money should be able to help a portion rather than being alone to bear the whole sum. As usual this should be a happy occasion, nobody would care abt this "loss" till when the bills came piling up... You would start feel the pinch.

Actually I also don't intend getting a car as I knw getting a car is a liability. But somehow rather when the $2 COE come out, the car price really drop drastically as compared to few previous yrs.. I went to do my sums and calculate out, i able to sustain if i book the car at that point of time despite being economic recession and need to tahan abit around these 2 yrs.

I illustrate one very simple point to my current GF and my family members who initially oppose to my idea of buying car.. I tell them car price is just like properties price.. They can raise up very high & fast but to come down, it not that simple).. So comparing this exponentially rate of raise versus my current salary raise, I seriously doubt even with my increased pay over the next 2 yrs would be able to sustain a car should the car prices increase steeply..

So I buy now, and tahan abit.. I more or less should be able to sustain by then.. Sometimes your GF (going to be your wife) can helps chip in abit also right? No such thing as everything must be borne by Man right?

And I believe you had bought your KOUP at the launching price right? Ask yourself would you be able to get such pricing again down 3 yrs the road...

At this present society, who dun want enjoy good life seriously?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th November 2009, 10:41 pm

He already "bought" the car liao.. So no use telling him to plan this or that.. Either he keep it or sell it off at loss.

keo wrote:
farhan86 wrote:

why not just apply for downgrade? still can stay in service.. i think
think it took a lot for you to consider selling even before getting the car.. my suggestion is to either ask your dad for help with the finances, or to be willing to take a certain amt of loss after a couple of yrs of driving

same as bro guardian, you'd need to plan well.. dont end up buying a car more than you can afford on a monthly basis
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 30th November 2009, 10:45 pm

thats why sg roads always jam with cars.. haha..
generally sg guys look forward to having a car
but worst thing is after spending so much on a car for convenience, still stuck in jam..

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 10:53 pm

farhan86 wrote:

huh? suddenly all the problems start to seem obvious after buying the car..plan for wedding and then now considering resignation??

bro i be honest here a bit la...u seem really tight in finances now and lagi jialat down the road, esp if u resign..if u resign then what job can you work in to finance the car, expenses and also save up for wedding in say 2 years? And so far most views have been optimistic..but let's not forget rainy days...emergency?

everything can be planned swee swee but end of the day, this is life. and anything can happen. u still need cold hard cash.

my advice is get a Picanto (OPC)...since you have made it thru without a car until now, it won't make a huge impact to ur life since ur still single..Let the picanto take you and ur gf out on weekends.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th November 2009, 11:00 pm

why picanto??? is picanto the cheapest car in sg now? Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 30th November 2009, 11:01 pm

Yea, if you really need the car, downgrade to a picanto or a forte. I'm not sure why you say there's alot of problems with the forte. I think for the newer batch, many stuff already resolved.
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 30th November 2009, 11:04 pm

omg2doors wrote:
huh? suddenly all the problems start to seem obvious after buying the car..plan for wedding and then now considering resignation??

bro i be honest here a bit la...u seem really tight in finances now and lagi jialat down the road, esp if u resign..if u resign then what job can you work in to finance the car, expenses and also save up for wedding in say 2 years? And so far most views have been optimistic..but let's not forget rainy days...emergency?

everything can be planned swee swee but end of the day, this is life. and anything can happen. u still need cold hard cash.

my advice is get a Picanto (OPC)...since you have made it thru without a car until now, it won't make a huge impact to ur life since ur still single..Let the picanto take you and ur gf out on weekends.

agree with bro omg2door.. hard to give up job + prepare for marriage + pay for car at same period of time.. in fact hard to prepare for marriage + pay for car already
thus the word "commitment" is a big word.. have to really "commit" to afford a car + prepare for marriage.. plus all expenses for a family

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 11:11 pm

unless got a big lobang, to quit from uniformed services and come out to the real world, prepared for big pay cuts.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 11:14 pm

NiVleK wrote:unless got a big lobang, to quit from uniformed services and come out to the real world, prepared for big pay cuts.

agreed. must consider.

last time my army I under one staff sgt..he was 35 yo then...but still SSG oni..cos apparently one point he left the army go outside work, then think he couldn't accomplish much outside and return to the army and kena one **** posting.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 11:15 pm

impact2001 wrote:why picanto??? is picanto the cheapest car in sg now? Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

cos he already got his COE under CnC..

picanto (opc) seems to be the cheapest combination I can think of under CnC.

Last edited by omg2doors on 30th November 2009, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th November 2009, 11:16 pm

have u talked to ur dad? u said that he has a mazda 3. how long is he gonna keep it. if he will not keep it for long, then u can "sell" it to him. so he can contnue paying for the koup. whether he buy a more affordable car for u to use, it can be arranged between the 2 of u.

ur in a really tight squeeze man....maybe as some bros say here, u need to be upfront with ur family - about ur situation.....talk to ur father.... there is a reason why they were created.... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:17 pm

omg2doors wrote:
farhan86 wrote:

i resigning next year as they would not extend my contract.. i am not emplaced under the saver scheme.. therefore, i will NEED TO TENDER my resignation next year.. my fall back is in the oil/petroleum industry and maybe shipping.. i worked out the budget for the car and marriage.. i am jus worried that the amount for the wedding would not be achieved.. yes, malay families will have the green packet but the loss is more than 60% whilst i got hear that chinese wedding can breakeven and some may even earn.. diff society and diff cultures i guess..

one - car already on the way.. either i change or keep..

two - marriage in three years, need to save ard 30-40k

three - need to secure a job that can pay as much or more than what garmen is giving me

four - pray to go that money fall from sky.. Smile

i am trying to be optimistic as its no use being down and out.. money can find.. work part time or do odd jobs.. but i am looking at all possible angles and that is where you guys come in.. all these input will help me make a decision.. thanks so much guys!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th November 2009, 11:18 pm

oh no.. juanst is back in here liao.. my no9 spot gone
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 11:18 pm

omg2doors wrote:my advice is get a Picanto (OPC)...since you have made it thru without a car until now, it won't make a huge impact to ur life since ur still single..Let the picanto take you and ur gf out on weekends.

agree. upz for u.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:22 pm

JuanST wrote:have u talked to ur dad? u said that he has a mazda 3. how long is he gonna keep it. if he will not keep it for long, then u can "sell" it to him. so he can contnue paying for the koup. whether he buy a more affordable car for u to use, it can be arranged between the 2 of u.

ur in a really tight squeeze man....maybe as some bros say here, u need to be upfront with ur family - about ur situation.....talk to ur father.... there is a reason why they were created.... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Icon_smile

work outside got lobang.. pay is roughly the same as what i have now.. talked to my dad already.. he will think it over.. may/ may not be changing or selling.. he say he may chip in.. like tat i settle liao.. but he say if he chip in.. he wan to change to forte.. hmmm..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 11:26 pm

farhan86 wrote:
omg2doors wrote:
farhan86 wrote:

i resigning next year as they would not extend my contract.. i am not emplaced under the saver scheme.. therefore, i will NEED TO TENDER my resignation next year.. my fall back is in the oil/petroleum industry and maybe shipping.. i worked out the budget for the car and marriage.. i am jus worried that the amount for the wedding would not be achieved.. yes, malay families will have the green packet but the loss is more than 60% whilst i got hear that chinese wedding can breakeven and some may even earn.. diff society and diff cultures i guess..

three - need to secure a job that can pay as much or more than what garmen is giving me

i am trying to be optimistic as its no use being down and out.. money can find.. work part time or do odd jobs.. but i am looking at all possible angles and that is where you guys come in.. all these input will help me make a decision.. thanks so much guys!!

one - change car..

two - possible delay a bit..bargain hunting and subsidising on all fronts can cut cost

three - hard.. what u need is stability. u will need a government job, which isn't exactly high paying if one is not high flyer and just starting off.

four - forget it.

anyway..do think of your partner as well. Have you talked to her about all these issues?
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th November 2009, 11:36 pm

farhan86 wrote:
JuanST wrote:have u talked to ur dad? u said that he has a mazda 3. how long is he gonna keep it. if he will not keep it for long, then u can "sell" it to him. so he can contnue paying for the koup. whether he buy a more affordable car for u to use, it can be arranged between the 2 of u.

work outside got lobang.. pay is roughly the same as what i have now.. talked to my dad already.. he will think it over.. may/ may not be changing or selling.. he say he may chip in.. like tat i settle liao.. but he say if he chip in.. he wan to change to forte.. hmmm..

if he give u this forte opening, i think u shud really think about it. sedan will be more useful and flexible for u.

useful - if u end up using it, it can extend even after ur kids are around
for koup, once u have kids - it is as good as not entirely usable Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Icon_redface
flexible - even if u cant sell it to ur dad, there is a bigger market for a sedan than 2dr. for 2drs, i am not sure if there is really a market for tuscani now-adays.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:44 pm

omg2doors wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
omg2doors wrote:
farhan86 wrote:

one - change car..

two - possible delay a bit..bargain hunting and subsidising on all fronts can cut cost

three - hard.. what u need is stability. u will need a government job, which isn't exactly high paying if one is not high flyer and just starting off.

four - forget it.

anyway..do think of your partner as well. Have you talked to her about all these issues?

yup.. talked to her abt it.. she can help but not a lot.. she also need to save for the wedding and she not earning as much as i am..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th November 2009, 11:45 pm

my gf also not earning as much as me.. sad sad..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:46 pm

JuanST wrote:
farhan86 wrote:

if he give u this forte opening, i think u shud really think about it. sedan will be more useful and flexible for u.

for koup, once u have kids - it is as good as not entirely usable Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 2 Icon_redface
flexible - even if u cant sell it to ur dad, there is a bigger market for a sedan than 2dr. for 2drs, i am not sure if there is really a market for tuscani now-adays.

true.. a sedan will come in handy once i have a family and kids.. plus, its easier to sell off than a 2dr.. i already asked my SE abt the switch.. possible.. will tell him to switch tmr.. sad.. how i wish i can keep the koup but need to get my priorities right first..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:46 pm

impact2001 wrote:my gf also not earning as much as me.. sad sad..

haha.. dun sad la bro.. good things come to those who wait.. Smile

plus, i think i shud be more sad than u.. anyway, how is forte?? good?? i heard a lot of windscreen crack.. anyway, what can i ask for for the forte? i mean in terms of freebies..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th November 2009, 11:50 pm

technically forte and koup are the same....same soul... different body.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 11:57 pm

farhan86 wrote:
JuanST wrote:
farhan86 wrote:

true.. a sedan will come in handy once i have a family and kids.. plus, its easier to sell off than a 2dr.. i already asked my SE abt the switch.. possible.. will tell him to switch tmr.. sad.. how i wish i can keep the koup but need to get my priorities right first..

respect! must be tough on you to give up koup like that cos i see u quite looking fwd to it. well this long delivery time might be a blessing in disguise actually. gave u time to think thru'...
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next