Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Expected $$ i need to give away..

+27
max
joA
winn
viper007
whitechoco
scalar
hellbabe
jxong
epig
impact2001
keo
S.C
JuanST
KingJerry
omg2doors
unlimitedz
kapitan
NiVleK
Siaoster
redkoup
aural
Zonda S 4.1
jeRrRKKKK
KnightRider
keigo
nocash
DarkPrince
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty Expected $$ i need to give away..

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:19 am

Hi guys and gals,

Since i noob in getting car.. jus wondering abt the amount that i need to fork out on a monthly basis to maintain the car. My place is open air carpark, and my workplace is free parking and never kena ERP along the way. How much i need to have per month roughly and how much for maintenance? Just a rough guide as i need to budget as i planning to get married in 3 years time.. Stress.. haha.. feel like selling the car after the first year den save for marrige first.. HELP KOUPIANS!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Expected $$ i need to give away.. Empty Re: Expected $$ i need to give away..

Post by nocash 30th November 2009, 10:24 am

Wah lau!!! i tot you giving away $$$ Expected $$ i need to give away.. Fresse
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:25 am

nocash wrote:Wah lau!!! i tot you giving away $$$ Expected $$ i need to give away.. Fresse

haha.. you wish man!! haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 10:27 am

$65 for HDB open air carpark
$300~400 for petrol
$50~100 for parking outside e.g. shopping etcs
$50 for ERP all depend on your travel pattern
$xxx for monthly payment
$xxx for insurance payment
$xxx for road and radio tax
$xx for servicing 1k and 5k is $50++, 10k will be $100++

optional
$xxxxxxxxxx for poison
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:30 am

keigo wrote:$65 for HDB open air carpark
$300~400 for petrol
$xxx for monthly payment

optional
$xxxxxxxxxx for poison

thanks man!! but i dun think i will spend so much on petrol.. capping it at 250-300.. i hope la.. haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 10:37 am

farhan86 wrote:
keigo wrote:$65 for HDB open air carpark
$300~400 for petrol
$xxx for monthly payment

optional
$xxxxxxxxxx for poison

thanks man!! but i dun think i will spend so much on petrol.. capping it at 250-300.. i hope la.. haha..

all depend on how much you travel lor... 1 tank a week will cost you around 70++ with discount
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th November 2009, 10:46 am

You said you will sell off the car after 1 year so you wanna save money on marriage...i would suggest, you dont get it.

1year old car, and u sell off, you will easily lose at least 7k-10k, cos of your loan that you need to pay the bank and 1/4 of the interest for breaking the agreement (Rule 78).
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:49 am

KnightRider wrote:You said you will sell off the car after 1 year so you wanna save money on marriage...i would suggest, you dont get it.

1year old car, and u sell off, you will easily lose at least 7k-10k, cos of your loan that you need to pay the bank and 1/4 of the interest for breaking the agreement (Rule 78).

ride is coming in in Jan.. so cant opt out.. hmmm.. need to find a way to make all of it work out..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th November 2009, 10:51 am

nobody sells their cars after 1 year
do you know how the interest is calculated?

for eg you take a 100k loan for 10 years at 10% thus total payable = 110k
after 1 year you've paid 10k therefore your remaining loan is 100k
for early settlement, you pay 20% of your remaining loan
thats 100k x 20% = 20k

this is a rough calculation off my mind, thus the figures might not be correct Smile

on top of this you have to bear in mind that your selling price is not linear
the dealer will surely chop you becos obviously if you are selling after 1 year you surely dunno your stuff and are desperate for money so all the more better to chop as much as possible

i'd suggest to sell only after 3 or 5 years, depending on your loan duration

Last edited by jeRrRKKKK on 30th November 2009, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 30th November 2009, 10:54 am

Ha. following my footsteps . Bought my first car after 2 years on my first job. Sold away 2 years later to get married. Yes, having to save to get married and getting own house weighs on you. After 13 years of marriage, a loving wife + 2 wonderful kids, 2 properties (In Malaysia) , 1 ( Sin), finally decided its time again to own a car. Just collected sat- hurray. Need sacrifices of your " must Have" or " No need to have" . decided to Build assets first.

Gd luck.

farhan86 wrote:Hi guys and gals,

Since i noob in getting car.. jus wondering abt the amount that i need to fork out on a monthly basis to maintain the car. My place is open air carpark, and my workplace is free parking and never kena ERP along the way. How much i need to have per month roughly and how much for maintenance? Just a rough guide as i need to budget as i planning to get married in 3 years time.. Stress.. haha.. feel like selling the car after the first year den save for marrige first.. HELP KOUPIANS!!
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:55 am

hmm.. ok.. then when is the earliest i can sell my car with a loss of ard 5k or less.. or no loss at all? and i mean sell to direct buyer at sgcarmart.. how?? jus wanna get a rough idea guys..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 10:55 am

take it easy.... hmm I dont understand why the need to spend huge amount of $$ for wedding...

My wife and me dont see to it and agree that we will just go by the honey moon wedding style will do...

We just spend $$ on photo, high tea and honey moon that's it....

cause if you think for a while.. why a need to spend so much just to let people know u r married...??? it's like throwing your $$ into the sea...

Wedding is just the start of a new life... so the $$ save for the new life is more importance then spending on the wedding itself.

well it's just my thinking only..no offends...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:56 am

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:Ha. following my footsteps . Bought my first car after 2 years on my first job. Sold away 2 years later to get married. Yes, having to save to get married and getting own house weighs on you. After 13 years of marriage, a loving wife + 2 wonderful kids, 2 properties (In Malaysia) , 1 ( Sin), finally decided its time again to own a car. Just collected sat- hurray. Need sacrifices of your " must Have" or " No need to have" . decided to Build assets first.

Gd luck.

farhan86 wrote:Hi guys and gals,

Hey zonda.. thanks for the words of advice.. but when u sold it after 2 years, how much did u lose? need to pay anything? jus need a rough idea.. thanks again!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 10:58 am

keigo wrote:take it easy.... hmm I dont understand why the need to spend huge amount of $$ for wedding...

My wife and me dont see to it and agree that we will just go by the honey moon wedding style will do...

cause if you think for a while.. why a need to spend so much just to let people know u r married...??? it's like throwing your $$ into the sea...

Wedding is just the start of a new life... so the $$ save for the new life is more importance then spending on the wedding itself.

Bro, i understand where you are coming from.. but i melayu.. melayu family like to make nice nice wedding and it will cost a minimum of 30k to have the wedding.. and tat is for the groom side onli.. the reason is cos the number of pax is 1000.. and its like a big celebration for the whole family.. plus, i am the eldest grandkid and of course, the family wan to have it big.. i am very stressed up over this but a it is tradition, cannot escape..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th November 2009, 10:58 am

farhan86 wrote:hmm.. ok.. then when is the earliest i can sell my car with a loss of ard 5k or less.. or no loss at all? and i mean sell to direct buyer at sgcarmart.. how?? jus wanna get a rough idea guys..

that would be now
call your SE and tell him to cancel the purchase

the min you drive off your car, you'll already incur a 10% loss minimum which will be 6k in total

also can consider changing to picanto
good small car thats so cheap you won't have to bother about car upkeep man!

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:03 am

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
farhan86 wrote:hmm.. ok.. then when is the earliest i can sell my car with a loss of ard 5k or less.. or no loss at all? and i mean sell to direct buyer at sgcarmart.. how?? jus wanna get a rough idea guys..

that would be now
call your SE and tell him to cancel the purchase

the min you drive off your car, you'll already incur a 10% loss minimum which will be 6k in total

also can consider changing to picanto
good small car thats so cheap you won't have to bother about car upkeep man!

bro, if i cancel the car, i will have to purchase the COE also since they are the ones tat got the COE for me.. the COE is 18k, plus the 6 k, altogether is too much la!! haiz.. anyone can give me a good solution?? HELP!!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th November 2009, 11:06 am

apologies, forgot about the COE...
why not consider changing to picanto?

lower initial price = lower depreciation which will mean lower loss when the time comes for you to sell

anyway no shame driving a picanto, its a cute car with great reviews
btw, i've read ppl saying their picanto can hit 130km/h which is damn impressive but must stress the engine...
i'm sure even the koup will have problems hitting speeds any higher than that

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:08 am

its within consideration.. i can afford the koup.. but as i said above, scared the price of wedding is too much especially since i the first grandkid and all.. so changing to picanto and getting married is a great option to consider.. anyway, what is i sold the car to my dad.. will i still incur the 10k penalty?
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th November 2009, 11:18 am

the loan is still under your name, you will still have to do an early settlement
plus your dad will not be able to get a low interest rate for his loan unless your dad is able to pay for the car in full cash

so overall you pay 20% of your remaining interest, your dad pays something like 2.45% interest as compared to your 2.2%... both of you lose x2... the bank is the winner...

you can read more about the 20% early loan settlement from here
http://www.dbs.com.sg/sg/personal/loans/auto/default.aspx
scroll to the bottom of the page

overall i'd rather keep the koup than to consider selling it after anything less than 3 years... use it as your marriage car, at least its comfortable and you won't have to rent a wedding car too

Last edited by jeRrRKKKK on 30th November 2009, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:20 am

that is true.. i can keep.. jus need to find a part time work where i can earn extra income for the marriage la.. marriage is a sacrifice.. and i gotta start now..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 30th November 2009, 11:26 am

Dun worry first. Sit down plan through your finances.

Start with your cashflow, plan you expenses for your wedding and how much you can put aside each month.

If you need help call me. I do this almost everyday with my clients. Cashflow planning.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th November 2009, 11:31 am

hey you are only 86, i'm 81 and i'm not even thinkin about marriage
why the rush man?
its yr 2k already... baby can come out first and marriage later
no worries!

if marriage lasts forever, whats a few years wait?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:34 am

bro.. i malay muslim le.. baby come out first, my head will roll.. plus, although we are in the 2k and the Y Gen, for me and my gf, we still have to follow our parents wants and needs.. they will listen to our decision but in the end, they know whats best for their kids.. marriage can wait, but the families cant.. its the pressure that we get from our family.. anyway, the car is a luxury whilst marriage is a way of life for us.. considering all possible angles including part time work.. if you guys have any, please tell me k??
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 30th November 2009, 11:35 am

farhan86 wrote:its within consideration.. i can afford the koup.. but as i said above, scared the price of wedding is too much especially since i the first grandkid and all.. so changing to picanto and getting married is a great option to consider.. anyway, what is i sold the car to my dad.. will i still incur the 10k penalty?

brudder, did u juz plan to get married after u booked the koup? Expected $$ i need to give away.. Confused

if not, would assume you would hv planned or set aside the 1000pax wedding expenses.

otherwise, would suggest u change to a cheaper car otherwise no meaning driving the koup around if everyday u stress out over affordability. i mean, it's already started and u haven't even goten the car yet or married yet. got lots of other expenses coming ur way; flat, maternity, kids, insurance, pre-school, etc, etc.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:39 am

redkoup wrote:
farhan86 wrote:its within consideration.. i can afford the koup.. but as i said above, scared the price of wedding is too much especially since i the first grandkid and all.. so changing to picanto and getting married is a great option to consider.. anyway, what is i sold the car to my dad.. will i still incur the 10k penalty?

brudder, did u juz plan to get married after u booked the koup? Expected $$ i need to give away.. Confused

if not, would assume you would hv planned or set aside the 1000pax wedding expenses.

otherwise, would suggest u change to a cheaper car otherwise no meaning driving the koup around if everyday u stress out over affordability. i mean, it's already started and u haven't even goten the car yet or married yet. got lots of other expenses coming ur way; flat, maternity, kids, insurance, pre-school, etc, etc.

the marriage was planned.. but i planned it to be a bit more than 3 years away.. but after i got the koup, our parents start to make noise.. marry late not good la.. this la.. tat la.. so i a bit stress.. we have planned the expenses for the wedding.. and i am able to make it, while keeping the koup.. as i can see now, if i sell the car before 3 years, i will lose out more.. its a hard decision to make and i need to make it fast..

car is a want.. marriage is a need.. at least tat is what i think.. so may be getting a cheaper car like the picanto.. its an option.. thanks for the advice guys!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 11:42 am

keigo wrote:take it easy.... hmm I dont understand why the need to spend huge amount of $$ for wedding...

I 2nd that !! me and my gf also having the same thoughts Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 11:43 am

Siaoster wrote:

if i can have it my way la bros, i jus go ROMM, den have a small celebration for immediate family and inform the world thru the use of facebook.. haha.. but tat is not possible.. celebration big big.. and in 3 years.. i dunno if 30k for the wedding is enuff not..

DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 11:50 am

farhan86 wrote:

Bro, i understand where you are coming from.. but i melayu.. melayu family like to make nice nice wedding and it will cost a minimum of 30k to have the wedding.. and tat is for the groom side onli.. the reason is cos the number of pax is 1000.. and its like a big celebration for the whole family.. plus, i am the eldest grandkid and of course, the family wan to have it big.. i am very stressed up over this but a it is tradition, cannot escape..

I understand where you coming from too bro, I am also the eldest grandson at my dad's side, i can feel that every relative of mine is looking forward to a grand wedding held by me...but.....after some thoughts

1) spend a bomb on the wedding dinner mainly for my relatives eagerness and "faces or egos" or watsoever, not becos i want a grand wedding dinner myself
2) spend a bomb to tell everyuone i am getting marrried, mind as well publish in papers
3) in future if i need cash, will they offer to lend me to tide thru the crisis ? even if they do, i will not accept as I do not like to anyone money, juz my personal principles.
4) May get labelled as unfillial, aww come on...screw those pple with those thoughts, we are living in a high cost of living std..safety cash on hand is the best solution to any crisis oncoming (if any)
5) most importantly....after the wedding dinner.....next day flush down the toilet bowl hahahha
6) and lastly....one step closer to getting a 4 wheeler Twisted Evil

So from all this points, you can see that mainly i am more concern about my cash flow then anything else, ultimately getting married is a happy occasion, and i am more concern if I am happy a not rather then my relatives.

PS : the above are my thoughts, I am not brain washing you to go against ur wish of a grand wedding thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 11:52 am

Why do you have to sell it to your dad ?
both of you can have a mutual understanding that your dad can use the car as long as he wants (if you plan to let go completely) and your dad can service the monthly installment Very Happy
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 30th November 2009, 11:53 am

farhan86 wrote:car is a want.. marriage is a need.. at least tat is what i think.. so may be getting a cheaper car like the picanto.. its an option.. thanks for the advice guys!

When i first started out, i bought a COE car and progressively upgrade. I own 2 cars now. Buying a koup as a starter car is extremely luxurious liao esp if ur wallet is tight.

My advice to u is since you're young, to concentrate on building up ur career and things will come your way if you're good at what u do. Dun fall into the trap of being stressed out looking at 2nd job or moonlighting to make ends meet becoz of a Koup. Owing a car this way is meaningless.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 11:55 am

farhan86 wrote:bro.. i malay muslim le.. baby come out first, my head will roll.. plus, although we are in the 2k and the Y Gen, for me and my gf, we still have to follow our parents wants and needs.. they will listen to our decision but in the end, they know whats best for their kids.. marriage can wait, but the families cant.. its the pressure that we get from our family.. anyway, the car is a luxury whilst marriage is a way of life for us.. considering all possible angles including part time work.. if you guys have any, please tell me k??

bro, from the way you put it, can tell that you are suffering or rather cautious about your cash flow.
finding a part time job is not a good solution to the problem. how long can you work for this part time job, lets say you get married, kids and all, you need time for them, it wouldnt be good tohave a part time just to service partly your car loan, if your loan is 10 years, are you gng to work part time for 10 years ? family time is greatly compromised bro
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 11:55 am

Siaoster wrote:

lolz.. then you hire andy or me to be your wedding photographer then save even more..... Expected $$ i need to give away.. Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 11:58 am

farhan86 wrote:
redkoup wrote:

the marriage was planned.. but i planned it to be a bit more than 3 years away.. but after i got the koup, our parents start to make noise.. marry late not good la.. this la.. tat la.. so i a bit stress.. we have planned the expenses for the wedding.. and i am able to make it, while keeping the koup.. as i can see now, if i sell the car before 3 years, i will lose out more.. its a hard decision to make and i need to make it fast..

car is a want.. marriage is a need.. at least tat is what i think.. so may be getting a cheaper car like the picanto.. its an option.. thanks for the advice guys!

bro you got an answer for yourself already thumbsup
doesnt matter if you get a forte, koup or even a picanto, ultimately you are comfy with your cash flow, and who says picanto cant join our meetups Twisted Evil

I am using the below to attend meetups Twisted Evil
Expected $$ i need to give away.. 2009-FZ1-Fazer-ABS-colour-black_prv_tcm30-267898
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 11:58 am

farhan86 wrote:
redkoup wrote:

lolz.. no offend.. but instead of they put pressure on you.. why not turn the table and put pressure on them...
car already brought.. no turn back...

But wedding spending not confirm yet... so either they wait for you to save up XXX amount of $$ and take longer yrs or do a smaller one which you can achieve within a short yrs....

all these are give and take....

car is for 10 yrs usage... when you need to send your wife up and down hospital for baby planning.. the car will come in gd use....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 11:59 am

redkoup wrote:
farhan86 wrote:car is a want.. marriage is a need.. at least tat is what i think.. so may be getting a cheaper car like the picanto.. its an option.. thanks for the advice guys!

When i first started out, i bought a COE car and progressively upgrade. I own 2 cars now. Buying a koup as a starter car is extremely luxurious liao esp if ur wallet is tight.

My advice to u is since you're young, to concentrate on building up ur career and things will come your way if you're good at what u do. Dun fall into the trap of being stressed out looking at 2nd job or moonlighting to make ends meet becoz of a Koup. Owing a car this way is meaningless.

so meaning you have another spare car ? Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:00 pm

Siaoster wrote:
farhan86 wrote:bro.. i malay muslim le.. baby come out first, my head will roll.. plus, although we are in the 2k and the Y Gen, for me and my gf, we still have to follow our parents wants and needs.. they will listen to our decision but in the end, they know whats best for their kids.. marriage can wait, but the families cant.. its the pressure that we get from our family.. anyway, the car is a luxury whilst marriage is a way of life for us.. considering all possible angles including part time work.. if you guys have any, please tell me k??

bro, from the way you put it, can tell that you are suffering or rather cautious about your cash flow.
finding a part time job is not a good solution to the problem. how long can you work for this part time job, lets say you get married, kids and all, you need time for them, it wouldnt be good tohave a part time just to service partly your car loan, if your loan is 10 years, are you gng to work part time for 10 years ? family time is greatly compromised bro

the part time is for the wedding.. after tat no more.. as for a grand wedding.. i am against it all the way as it is ridiculous to spend so much for one day.. but as ppl say, you get married once.. i hope.. hehe.. i am suffering but its due to the planning of the wedding and cashflow.. i may need to suffer onli for 3 years and then ok liao.. i worked out the finances thoroughly and i can cope but i am hoping you bros can have a better solution..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 12:01 pm

keigo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

lolz.. then you hire andy or me to be your wedding photographer then save even more..... Expected $$ i need to give away.. Lol

dang ~ i haven thought of photographers and all yet as well alamak ~~~
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:01 pm

keigo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

haha... can can.. i will consider you guys for my wedding.. thanks man!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 30th November 2009, 12:02 pm

Siaoster wrote:

so meaning you have another spare car ? Expected $$ i need to give away.. Icon_twisted

the Koup is my spare car.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:03 pm

Siaoster wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
redkoup wrote:

bro you got an answer for yourself already thumbsup
doesnt matter if you get a forte, koup or even a picanto, ultimately you are comfy with your cash flow, and who says picanto cant join our meetups Twisted Evil

I am using the below to attend meetups Twisted Evil
Expected $$ i need to give away.. 2009-FZ1-Fazer-ABS-colour-black_prv_tcm30-267898

bro, if can i still wanna ride.. haha.. love riding.. the freedom of it..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 12:03 pm

agreed. Expected $$ i need to give away.. 332362
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 12:04 pm

farhan86 wrote:

the part time is for the wedding.. after tat no more.. as for a grand wedding.. i am against it all the way as it is ridiculous to spend so much for one day.. but as ppl say, you get married once.. i hope.. hehe.. i am suffering but its due to the planning of the wedding and cashflow.. i may need to suffer onli for 3 years and then ok liao.. i worked out the finances thoroughly and i can cope but i am hoping you bros can have a better solution..

the best place to ease your cash flow, either your car or have a less grand wedding
seems like less grand wedding is not so possible as pressure is all around you, the next thing will be,
your car.
1) either downgrade your car
2) have a nice talk with your dad if he wana use the car and share to service the monthly loan, it can help ease greatly. this way, you still own the car.
3) using red plate ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:05 pm

keigo wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
redkoup wrote:

lolz.. no offend.. but instead of they put pressure on you.. why not turn the table and put pressure on them...
car already brought.. no turn back...

But wedding spending not confirm yet... so either they wait for you to save up XXX amount of $$ and take longer yrs or do a smaller one which you can achieve within a short yrs....

all these are give and take....

car is for 10 yrs usage... when you need to send your wife up and down hospital for baby planning.. the car will come in gd use....

this is one of the reason of getting the car.. the timr of the wedding is set already.. malay engagement will set the time and it is set at 3 years from this christmas.. a car will come in handy when a baby is on the way.. as for house, tat can wait as we can stay at my parents or her parents place while looking for an affordable house..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 12:05 pm

redkoup wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

so meaning you have another spare car ? Expected $$ i need to give away.. Icon_twisted

wow another rich man spotted......
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 12:07 pm

redkoup wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

lol don waste do a spare key for me Laughing

Last edited by Siaoster on 30th November 2009, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:08 pm

Siaoster wrote:
farhan86 wrote:

the best place to ease your cash flow, either your car or have a less grand wedding
seems like less grand wedding is not so possible as pressure is all around you, the next thing will be,
your car.
1) either downgrade your car
2) have a nice talk with your dad if he wana use the car and share to service the monthly loan, it can help ease greatly. this way, you still own the car.
3) using red plate ?

dad already has a mazda 5 and a vespa for work... doubt he needs a koup.. i can pay the monthly.. but the insurance is killing me per year.. haha..

anyway, the 30k is the least grand wedding i can ever have.. my fren do a decent one for ard 35k.. and another did his for 60k.. its a lot i know.. but can find lobang to cut here and there.. marriage is priority one.. car is a great supplement to marriage cos of ease of transportation when got baby or shifting stuff or jus abt anything else..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:08 pm

Siaoster wrote:
redkoup wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

lol don waste so a spare key for me Laughing

like tat i sell my car and share with you can?? haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 12:10 pm

farhan86 wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
redkoup wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

lol don waste so a spare key for me Laughing

like tat i sell my car and share with you can?? haha..

you mean pay me(to top up for the lost of loan) to buy your car Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 30th November 2009, 12:11 pm

keigo wrote:
redkoup wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

wow another rich man spotted......

bo la. if i'm rich, i wun buy koup liao. scirocco can onli seat 4 so bo pian. can't afford the audi A5 so koup is next best thing lor.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th November 2009, 12:12 pm

but tat one ur spare right?? haha.. i also not sure.. still have yet to discuss with parents and gf.. jus wanna gather all the facts first before i decide.. cos ultimately, whatever i decide, i have to bear with it.. thanks for all the great advice guys.. love this forum.. haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next