Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Expected $$ i need to give away..

+27
max
joA
winn
viper007
whitechoco
scalar
hellbabe
jxong
epig
impact2001
keo
S.C
JuanST
KingJerry
omg2doors
unlimitedz
kapitan
NiVleK
Siaoster
redkoup
aural
Zonda S 4.1
jeRrRKKKK
KnightRider
keigo
nocash
DarkPrince
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Expected $$ i need to give away..

Post by JuanST 3rd December 2009, 5:16 pm

viper007 wrote:think black and white is the hardest.. last time my ride is grey color that is a easier to maintain color....
but i still choose black which i have to commit every weekend to wash car Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Icon_razz

easiest to maintain is bright silver.... full of mud oredi.... still looks clean...... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Expected $$ i need to give away..

Post by winn 3rd December 2009, 10:10 pm

hahah yes.. i vote for silver type cars too... mistake with my dark car... every 2 days must clean..

but i've since given up hope on it. haha
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 3rd December 2009, 10:37 pm

winn wrote:hahah yes.. i vote for silver type cars too... mistake with my dark car... every 2 days must clean..

but i've since given up hope on it. haha

bro relax.. take it as a weekly workout. ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 3rd December 2009, 11:47 pm

farhan86 wrote:haha.. hey bros.. dun let this turn out to be a slugfest between the forte and koup la.. hahaha.. well, i went down to the showroom and officially made the switch to forte.. took black cos i dun like the metallic watever and white also.. and the red not as nice as the koup's racing red.. jus now a bit sian.. sit sit inside the koup.. like letting go of a dream sia.. but letting it go in order to realise another one.. thanks so much for all your help.. and please ah.. at MU no saluting and calling me Sir.. i younger than most of you.. wan to do that, do it when both in uniform.. outside, i am jus another melayu.. haha..

great decision bro! Forte is a very nice car too! and dun worry black is oso fierce la... looks like now u'll have to wait long long for BK instead of delivery lol!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 4th December 2009, 12:01 am

joA wrote:
farhan86 wrote:haha.. hey bros.. dun let this turn out to be a slugfest between the forte and koup la.. hahaha.. well, i went down to the showroom and officially made the switch to forte.. took black cos i dun like the metallic watever and white also.. and the red not as nice as the koup's racing red.. jus now a bit sian.. sit sit inside the koup.. like letting go of a dream sia.. but letting it go in order to realise another one.. thanks so much for all your help.. and please ah.. at MU no saluting and calling me Sir.. i younger than most of you.. wan to do that, do it when both in uniform.. outside, i am jus another melayu.. haha..

great decision bro! Forte is a very nice car too! and dun worry black is oso fierce la... looks like now u'll have to wait long long for BK instead of delivery lol!

eh.. they stopped giving away BK le.. before koup i wanted to book forte and asked for the free BK.. but SE told me promo no more.

want BK add $$.. lol.. then 1 day after that she told me koup launching and here i am ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 4th December 2009, 12:43 am

epig,

its totally give up hope liao. hahah.. in the beginning was work out.. now just .. take it as it is.. once a week then clean.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 4th December 2009, 12:48 am

hey guys.. my car no BK la.. but got the push start button like the koup.. still looking thru the forum to find some poison to make my Forte look nicer.. since i gave up the sexy Koup, might as well make my Forte as Sexy.. hahahaha.. but not a priority la.. jus see see and dream lor!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 4th December 2009, 2:47 pm

winn wrote:epig,

its totally give up hope liao. hahah.. in the beginning was work out.. now just .. take it as it is.. once a week then clean.

lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th December 2009, 3:09 pm

farhan86 wrote:hey guys.. my car no BK la.. but got the push start button like the koup.. still looking thru the forum to find some poison to make my Forte look nicer.. since i gave up the sexy Koup, might as well make my Forte as Sexy.. hahahaha.. but not a priority la.. jus see see and dream lor!!

then come meet us for the monthly mu.... can come even with bike.... then u will see all the sexiness u need.... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 4th December 2009, 3:10 pm

JuanST wrote:
farhan86 wrote:hey guys.. my car no BK la.. but got the push start button like the koup.. still looking thru the forum to find some poison to make my Forte look nicer.. since i gave up the sexy Koup, might as well make my Forte as Sexy.. hahahaha.. but not a priority la.. jus see see and dream lor!!

then come meet us for the monthly mu.... can come even with bike.... then u will see all the sexiness u need.... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Icon_twisted

poison.... beware... LOL..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 4th December 2009, 3:49 pm

epig wrote:

poison.... beware... LOL..

hahaha ...... Very Happy wu lang pang tok liao .....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by aryanz82 19th December 2009, 3:06 am

Hey Bro Farhan, Have been reading your post. I think I can relate.

Anyways, I am glad you found your solution. In a way, lucky my koup havent arrive...can crack head into doing further budgeting.

Eh someone said once got family, Koup is as good as unusable...sure meh? ok what, put the baby chair in front and wifey at the back..hahaha.

Having a car in spore is no joke man. Actually theres another soln. Drive nice car, and eat maggi mee forever till your hair falls. hehe. Ive seen ppl done this (the eat maggi part) Very Happy
aryanz82
aryanz82

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 19th December 2009, 10:48 am

aryanz82 wrote:Hey Bro Farhan, Have been reading your post. I think I can relate.

Anyways, I am glad you found your solution. In a way, lucky my koup havent arrive...can crack head into doing further budgeting.

Eh someone said once got family, Koup is as good as unusable...sure meh? ok what, put the baby chair in front and wifey at the back..hahaha.

Having a car in spore is no joke man. Actually theres another soln. Drive nice car, and eat maggi mee forever till your hair falls. hehe. Ive seen ppl done this (the eat maggi part) Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

I am not surprise. Singpaporeans just like to drive BIG cars. Budgeting comes later for most.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th December 2009, 3:16 am

dat's why my rule is always spend 20% of mthly income on cars(including petrol, parking & etc) only....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by KURO 20th December 2009, 3:20 am

scalar wrote:dat's why my rule is always spend 20% of mthly income on cars(including petrol, parking & etc) only....

Agreed. I have booked my car recently, the KOUP, and still in the process of waiting for the bank loan approval. Anyways, car arrival in end march 2010, me and my future wife set aside 1K per month for the car.
KURO
KURO

Back to top Go down

Post by aryanz82 20th December 2009, 3:46 am

scalar wrote:dat's why my rule is always spend 20% of mthly income on cars(including petrol, parking & etc) only....

yah man...the 20% rule is good to implement. lucky got Koup, at least once in my life time, can 'taste' a 'sports' car....haha
aryanz82
aryanz82

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th December 2009, 4:12 am

haha... it's juz a coupe, nice to look at but no real power... anyway happy to all d bros & sis who booked koup.... really a gd buy...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by KURO 20th December 2009, 4:36 am

In Singapore, I really don't see the need for POWER cars. If u can afford is good but our roads here don't really bodes well for POWER. Anyways, I went ahead with KOUP instead of the regular sedan Cerato was frugally based on looks. This will be my first car and I always preferred a 3 door coupe. No POWER, never mind, road safety not road sprinting.... Smile
KURO
KURO

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th December 2009, 11:00 am

Welcme, Koup is my first ride too man... would prefer it to have a turbo hahah.. no luck...
devilsheaven wrote:In Singapore, I really don't see the need for POWER cars. If u can afford is good but our roads here don't really bodes well for POWER. Anyways, I went ahead with KOUP instead of the regular sedan Cerato was frugally based on looks. This will be my first car and I always preferred a 3 door coupe. No POWER, never mind, road safety not road sprinting.... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Icon_smile
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th December 2009, 2:18 pm

it's my first ride too! hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by aryanz82 20th December 2009, 3:28 pm

devilsheaven wrote:In Singapore, I really don't see the need for POWER cars. If u can afford is good but our roads here don't really bodes well for POWER. Anyways, I went ahead with KOUP instead of the regular sedan Cerato was frugally based on looks. This will be my first car and I always preferred a 3 door coupe. No POWER, never mind, road safety not road sprinting.... Smile

I share your EXACT sentiments! first car owner too!
aryanz82
aryanz82

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th December 2009, 4:09 pm

then again, if I have moola to burn, Audi R8 V10 is still nice to have.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 20th December 2009, 4:38 pm

devilsheaven wrote:In Singapore, I really don't see the need for POWER cars. If u can afford is good but our roads here don't really bodes well for POWER. Anyways, I went ahead with KOUP instead of the regular sedan Cerato was frugally based on looks. This will be my first car and I always preferred a 3 door coupe. No POWER, never mind, road safety not road sprinting.... Smile

Like they say, you won't miss what u haven't got. But once u hv enjoyed the effortless torque of a turbo car, you'll change your mind.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th December 2009, 7:58 pm

redkoup wrote:

Like they say, you won't miss what u haven't got. But once u hv enjoyed the effortless torque of a turbo car, you'll change your mind.

yes man... if i have more $$$, will get Maserati GranTurismo S le....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th December 2009, 11:11 pm

tel me who doesnt like tat... if ur mola burn fin ish u sell me kk... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 Drunken_smilie
NiVleK wrote:then again, if I have moola to burn, Audi R8 V10 is still nice to have.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by KURO 20th December 2009, 11:17 pm

scalar wrote:
redkoup wrote:

yes man... if i have more $$$, will get Maserati GranTurismo S le....

Of coz having money to buy a GOOD car is good. I have driven a turbo-charged AUTO car before. Nice but end of the day, I prefer aesthetics and the KIA Koup is suffice. I will do some poisoning to it but will start slowly.
KURO
KURO

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st December 2009, 12:16 am

gd for u bro, can't wait to c how yr koup will turn out....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by KURO 21st December 2009, 12:38 am

My plan was to get Black KOUP and then change to flat black 17" rims and then flat black/matte black full car wrap....
KURO
KURO

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st December 2009, 12:39 am

cool... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 332362
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by max 21st December 2009, 2:09 am

wahhhh full car wrap ..... bow

max

Back to top Go down

Post by KURO 21st December 2009, 5:05 pm

max wrote:wahhhh full car wrap ..... Expected $$ i need to give away.. - Page 4 141836

Yeah.. but now it seems like a dream turning into fantasy. Bank just declined my loan. Check out my thread on DECLINED...
KURO
KURO

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st December 2009, 5:18 pm

haiz...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st December 2009, 6:29 pm

tat will be damn cool... for me, I'll still like a silvia but mother dun like so no choice...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4