Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

+31
atta
cashman
ooiks
scalar
zleipnir
max
JF_Koup
greatgazoo
muff
dav12tan
JuanST
Liang83
Corgel
joA
aural
nocash
SoBeR
omg2doors
keigo
edea_12
kapitan
redkoup
ignxbp
ace
impact2001
Siaoster
The Blue Cruiser
whitechoco
NiVleK
epig
jenny
35 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by scalar 24th November 2009, 10:43 pm

ya man.... i wanna be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by whitechoco 24th November 2009, 10:48 pm

jenny wrote:Saw redkoup review in his thread.

Sure is a long wait since book at vivo.

Who's next? Whitechoco?
nah.. hope everyone of us who book at vivo will get it at the next shipment
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 26th November 2009, 5:58 pm

I had book a 2.0M koup.

And it's white..

My favourite colour.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th November 2009, 6:15 pm

Congrats jenny! Hehe.. Red seats too? When is ur eta?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by cashman 26th November 2009, 6:27 pm

jenny wrote:I had book a 2.0M koup.

And it's white..

My favourite colour.

Congratulations!!!!! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 332362

from Honda integra white to Koup white Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 332362 Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 332362 Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 332362

Welcome Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_bounce meet upzzzzzzz soonnnnnn Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 612380
cashman
cashman

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th November 2009, 7:36 am

jenny wrote:I had book a 2.0M koup.

And it's white..

My favourite colour.

Congrats. You finally made the plunge and not wait till next year Feb 2010. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 30th November 2009, 12:41 pm

Somewhere in mar 10. But hope to get by cny.
Also depends on the paperwork transfer of HI to my
gf.

Sort of downgrading.lol.

Nivlek, when is your insurance done?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 30th November 2009, 12:46 pm

I be installing hs-cai , pmax and drop in filter after clocking 1st 1000km.

Drop in filter should be same as sedan.

No windscreen crack base on redkoup feedback.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 30th November 2009, 12:49 pm

What is the difference beside the engine between 1.6 and 2.0?
Interior? Did not bother to ask SE.
Maybe can trash out with c&c.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 1:00 pm

jenny wrote:Somewhere in mar 10. But hope to get by cny.
Also depends on the paperwork transfer of HI to my
gf.

Sort of downgrading.lol.

Nivlek, when is your insurance done?

probably when there is confirmed stocks for me...? Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 6:14 pm

jenny wrote:What is the difference beside the engine between 1.6 and 2.0?

Er the capacity?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 6:51 pm

2.0 comes with Automatic Cruise Control, Cigarette Lighter & Portable Ashtray ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 1st December 2009, 5:44 pm

max wrote:

2.0 comes with Automatic Cruise Control, Cigarette Lighter & Portable Ashtray ....

I do smoke but not in the car.
Maybe I put an ionizer at the cigarette lighter.
I heard ACC will control the speed. Is that true?
Guys.. More info on ACC please.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 21st January 2010, 8:58 pm

I am bAck!!!

Forget my password ( finally remember) and frequent travel. Not much time to log on.

Whose got the koup already? Mine is apr.

Integra had been transfer to my friend.

Taking cab every day to working place in town.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st January 2010, 9:23 pm

wah... finally leh, thought u missing liao... a lot of ppl collected already, join us for meet up tomorrow?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 21st January 2010, 9:47 pm

Hi jenny! This is atta!! Nice to meet u! Smile
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 21st January 2010, 9:49 pm

Corgel wrote:wah... finally leh, thought u missing liao... a lot of ppl collected already, join us for meet up tomorrow?

heard thr's a thread from bro kod?? Hw come cannot find ar??
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st January 2010, 9:51 pm

what does atta means???
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st January 2010, 9:53 pm

Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st January 2010, 9:56 pm

kapitan wrote:what does atta means???

there: http://www.animatedheroines.com/Atta.html

she was young last time... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_tongue
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st January 2010, 10:04 pm

Corgel wrote:

she was young last time... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_tongue

oic, I thot atta is short for atta chee..... hahhaa
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st January 2010, 10:11 pm

kapitan wrote:
Corgel wrote:

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Suspect she looks like the kind of person that becomes very very scary when she is angry; not that I've seen it though... maybe u can keep trying to see if my observation is correct... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_twisted
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st January 2010, 10:13 pm

Corgel wrote:
kapitan wrote:
Corgel wrote:

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Suspect she looks like the kind of person that becomes very very scary when she is angry; not that I've seen it though... maybe u can keep trying to see if my observation is correct... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_twisted

if I have a chance I will,.... but have to wait till I am back...... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 22nd January 2010, 12:00 am

Corgel wrote:

lol!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 22nd January 2010, 12:04 am

wa they all replied on my behalf le.. Haa
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 22nd January 2010, 12:06 am

who?? Me!? I dun hav pm ar!!
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 22nd January 2010, 12:08 am

Corgel wrote:
kapitan wrote:
Corgel wrote:

ey wrong la.. My temper v gd de lei.. Just tat sometimes it's abit quick only. Lol! Y Lei? I v fierce meh?
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 22nd January 2010, 12:10 am

atta wrote:

u join in the convoy from St James since 8 might be too early for u Razz
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 22nd January 2010, 12:13 am

joA wrote:
atta wrote:

who? Me? U all confirm going Meh? The name list I see only bro kod lei who else going?skully few cats Nia haha

In the end end up drinking at st James haha
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 22nd January 2010, 12:15 am

LOL!.. u guys have fun ! if it's on.. hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 22nd January 2010, 12:17 am

atta wrote:
joA wrote:
atta wrote:

who? Me? U all confirm going Meh? The name list I see only bro kod lei who else going?skully few cats Nia haha

LOL.. u better dun drink lor... later dunno who'll drive for u.. (but sure got A LOT of bros here will gladly help)

ok back to the topic!

$7 per entry lei... somemore if wan2 WOW ppl muz have A LOT of KOUPS mah. So shud give more lead time. juz my 2 cents..

oopss... juz realize im not in the correct thread lol!

Last edited by joA on 22nd January 2010, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 22nd January 2010, 12:17 am

whitechoco wrote:LOL!.. u guys have fun ! if it's on.. hehe

Sis, when r u coming bk??????
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 22nd January 2010, 12:19 am

atta wrote:

sis.. i will only be back on tis sunday nite le... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_sad
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 6:35 am

atta wrote:

got lei "From Corgel To atta, Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 9:57"
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 6:36 am

atta wrote:
joA wrote:
atta wrote:

once u say u're going everyone else will go... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_lol
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd January 2010, 8:28 am

Corgel wrote:
atta wrote:
joA wrote:
atta wrote:

u join in the convoy from St James since 8 might be too early for u Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_razz

once u say u're going everyone else will go... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_lol

Bo leh, i cannot go ...still short of 2 wheels Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 22nd January 2010, 8:57 am

Corgel wrote:wah... finally leh, thought u missing liao... a lot of ppl collected already, join us for meet up tomorrow?

thanks for the invitation for the mu.
My ans is no.. Take cab...?
And I don't like to own ppl favour by giving me a lift..
LoL
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 22nd January 2010, 9:01 am

jenny wrote:

thanks for the invitation for the mu.
My ans is no.. Take cab...?
And I don't like to own ppl favour by giving me a lift..
LoL

to add on, cab is difficult to find even i got $.
I have to book cab every day just to work.
My hse is rather deserted and I need to walk 15 mins
to the main road but I end up with no cab...
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 22nd January 2010, 9:06 am

Hey....heads up..

Can I have a hands on who are the lady drivers out here?
Just need to sync this thread... LoL

1.Jenny
2.whitechoco- congrats ! You car is delivered.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd January 2010, 9:09 am

Atta also another lady koup
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 22nd January 2010, 10:42 am

atta wrote:

hey sis atta

what's the colour of your ride?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 11:10 am

jenny wrote:
atta wrote:

hey sis atta

what's the colour of your ride?

her's is black... she dun sit in office one so dunno when she'll reply...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 22nd January 2010, 11:31 am

I see... Thanks for the info.
Not many ppl can have the comfort to surf net while working..
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 22nd January 2010, 12:11 pm

1.Jenny
2.whitechoco- congrats ! You car is delivered.
3. atta

thxs jenny! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 22nd January 2010, 1:35 pm

Hey whitechoco

saw your white koup is park under the sun..,
in one of your post.

You want to get a cover or have it park in mscp?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 23rd January 2010, 11:55 am

jenny wrote:Hey whitechoco

saw your white koup is park under the sun..,
in one of your post.

You want to get a cover or have it park in mscp?
hey jenny, yes no mscp at my block. need to walk over to another block if want. anyway some bros here recommend not to use the car cover. anyway it would be a hassle to open and close evryday too. will see abt mscp in few mths down the road.. cos dun wan to walk so far just to park and collect car leh..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 24th January 2010, 12:25 am

It's ok.
Can save money...
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 24th January 2010, 12:28 am

Any idea if the five years unlimited mileage still have?

My gf had pour out that she likes the koup after a few pops..
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc 24th January 2010, 12:44 am

jenny wrote:I am bAck!!!

Forget my password ( finally remember) and frequent travel. Not much time to log on.

Whose got the koup already? Mine is apr.

Integra had been transfer to my friend.

Taking cab every day to working place in town.

hey sis, been waiting for mine too n felt handicap once I sold my car.
Hope u got yours soon cause painful to be on public transport
if u have been driving quite a while. Lol
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 24th January 2010, 2:01 pm

Govt say it is convience to take public transport.
But really depends where you stay..
I need to call a cab and to flag one in the mainroad needs 15 mins walking...
That's goes my one hour make up..
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next